Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roundduchebag’s people    

Hey cunt face,  you really want to play this game?    

Good    

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Did he do that for political reasons or are you pissed he's black and an asshole?  Own it cunt, your people are going down hard.

Hey cunt face, 
you really want to play this game?

 

 

  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, solosailor said:

Reasonable people don't condone property damage and especially violence.    This is Trump's America.   fuckface indeed.

This isn’t “Trump’s America “ you gobshite, it’s my America and it’s your America so quit blaming that fuckhead for the atrocious behavior of your “elk”

 

own the shit like a man or fuck off like a bitch 

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Try lemon juice. It feels better. With a little salt. Go ahead, try it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

This isn’t “Trump’s America “ you gobshite, it’s my America and it’s your America so quit blaming that fuckhead for the atrocious behavior of your “elk”

 

own the shit like a man or fuck off like a bitch 

Aww...mummy taking too long to find your dummy? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Speaking of mummys, tell yours I said thanks for last nig:wub:ht 

You can try if you like, but buggerising a corpse is weird enough let alone talking to one.
Is that why you’re upset, did you not realise the silence wasn’t just disgust at your grunting and sweaty flailing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, roundthebuoys said:

ah yes, Sea Pussy and his friends Dog and Jizzy on the defense.  You guys meeting up at the Klan meeting tonight?  They're serving veal.

Oh, come on you cock gobbeling cuck, you started this shit show now bring it....

 

 

  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shaggybaxter said:

You can try if you like, but buggerising a corpse is weird enough let alone talking to one.
Is that why you’re upset, did you not realise the silence wasn’t just disgust at your grunting and sweaty flailing?

Well, she told me she was your mother, maybe she’s your sister, who knows and who cares.

“Anyone for the last chock ice”

 

 

lol

  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sea warrior said:

Well, she told me she was your mother, maybe she’s your sister, who knows and who cares.

“Anyone for the last chock ice”

 

 

lol

Hehehe...I’m sitting on a beach with my daughters and their friends , ages from 13-17. They’re laughing at the fact you use lol. 
They tell me that’s a junior school thing, no self respecting teen uses lol anymore. 
Being the object of derision of 13 yr olds....well done dear chap. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Hehehe...I’m sitting on a beach with my daughters and their friends , ages from 13-17. They’re laughing at the fact you use lol. 
They tell me that’s a junior school thing, no self respecting teen uses lol anymore. 
Being the object of derision of 13 yr olds....well done dear chap. 

Ask them this, when they ‘hang out’ on Williams Street, which side of the street are they on?
 

 

lol

  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Why? normal people don’t need to indulge in sexual fantasies about 13 yr olds .

weird fucker this one.

You are the one who brought 13 year olds into the conversation.

Your own daughters no less.

 

And I’m “the “weird fucker”?
 

Really?
 

 

 

 

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

ah yes, Sea Pussy and his friends Dog and Jizzy on the defense.  You guys meeting up at the Klan meeting tonight?  They're serving veal.

You’ve gone frightfully quite cuck, 

remember this little incident?

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

You are the one who brought 13 year olds into the conversation.

Your own daughters no less.

 

And I’m “the “weird fucker”?
 

Really?
 

 

 

 

Yep. I’m enjoying the beach with my daughters, and you want to talk about sex with dead people and adolescents. 
That’s weird even for sick fucks. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RWNJ assholes and turdburglars better learn some healthy coping skillz as their shit and their 'political' organization enter into a death spiral. I'd suggest buddha, not jezuz.

good luck with that, mf'ers...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shaggybaxter said:

Yep. I’m enjoying the beach with my daughters, and you want to talk about sex with dead people and adolescents. 
That’s weird even for sick fucks. 
 

I know your mother was dead, but in retrospect, it. Does explain a few. Issues....

 

 

”lol”

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So sea warrior is comfortable using the violent actions of one side to justify violent actions on the other side?

 

 

 

Nope., you dumb mofo.

 

And, Way to try and turn this turd of a thread into,well a turd of a thread.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

He's an anti abortionist.

He only has sex with those unable to conceive.... ..

I’m anti abortion all right, but when gobshites like you post, it does give me pause for reflection.

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

He's an anti abortionist.

He only has sex with those unable to conceive.... ..

That explains it, one of those poor confused souls who’s life is so fucked they have to fuck with others. It’s pitiful really, can’t hate someone for a lack of intelligence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shaggybaxter said:

That explains it, one of those poor confused souls who’s life is so fucked they have to fuck with others. It’s pitiful really, can’t hate someone for a lack of intelligence. 

It's an easy task when it is obviously every one else's fault.

 

 

Nutters pick the strangest things to be nutty about.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

It's an easy task when it is obviously every one else's fault.

 

 

Nutters pick the strangest things to be nutty about.....

One day I’ll meet an anti-abortionist that can put forward their position without spitting on me as they rave uncontrollably with those weird little facial tics ....they might even one day try using logic and common sense.

Hahahaha!!!  
Just joshing.

Oh dear, I crack myself up sometimes 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

One day I’ll meet an anti-abortionist that can put forward their position without spitting on me as they rave uncontrollably with those weird little facial tics ....they might even one day try using logic and common sense.

Hahahaha!!!  
Just joshing.

Oh dear, I crack myself up sometimes 

Ok, your day is here.

 

Pulling a child apart, limb by limb is one of the sickest and most inhuman things a human being can do to another human being.

 

Tour turn, ya sick fuck.

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sea warrior said:

Cockgobbeler misinformation is in the house,

hmmm!!
 

 

Sea Ball Carrier posts a video of Trump saying Hillary needs to go to jail.  Four fucking years ago.

Nice going, dipshit.  No really.... Nice job. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Ok, your day is here.

 

Pulling a child apart, limb by limb is one of the sickest and most inhuman things a human being can do to another human being.

 

Tour turn, ya sick fuck.

Says the man alluding sexual fantasies about adolescents and dead people.
Try getting help for your own apparent litany of issues first before you whine about other people’s choices ol’ sport.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Think for a minute, just a minute, about how mad  Mind bogglingly stupid this post is.

 

Please. 

I have to agree.  This post is mind bogglingly stupid.  

Most of your posts are, but at least you are owning this one.  Thanks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Says the man alluding sexual fantasies about adolescents and dead people.
Try getting help for your own apprent litany of issues first before you whine about other people’s choices ol’ sport.
 


.holy fuck but you are a dumb fuck, even by Australian standards.

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Says the man alluding sexual fantasies about adolescents and dead people.
Try getting help for your own apprent litany of issues first before you whine about other people’s choices ol’ sport.
 

Here are the facts you cum guzzlers are so desperately trying to hide...

 

https://youtu.be/Q3bZ7SQJe4s

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Says the man alluding sexual fantasies about adolescents and dead people.
Try getting help for your own apprent litany of issues first before you whine about other people’s choices ol’ sport.
 

Care to defend the OP’s position or are you just going to try to run obstruction all night?
 

 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Says the man alluding sexual fantasies about adolescents and dead people.
Try getting help for your own apprent litany of issues first before you whine about other people’s choices ol’ sport.
 

I just found a video of you 

 

Is this you?
 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Dyslexia must be a thing with you...

It's more like a preference to yanking the chains of stupid fucks.   Not that I'm proud of it, but I think this particular instance went reasonably well.

Do you have anything else stupid to say, or are we done here?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:


.holy fuck but you are a dumb fuck, even by Australian standards.

Ah bless you. 
The dead jellyfish next to me is more interesting than you. Just goes to show how maybe even single cell organisms can be more compelling than an anti-abortionist . 
Somehow that feels about right, the stars are aligned and the world is a happy place.

Please do continue though, it’s not a done deal yet, the jellyfish is well and truly stone dead, so you’ve still got a chance.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

It's more like a preference to yanking the chains of stupid fucks.   Not that I'm proud of it, but I think this particular instance went reasonably well.

Do you have anything else stupid to say, or are we done here?

 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Ah bless you. 
The dead jellyfish next to me is more interesting than you. Just goes to show how maybe even single cell organisms can be more compelling than an anti-abortionist . 
Somehow that feels about right, the stars are aligned and the world is a happy place.

Please do continue though, it’s not a done deal yet, the jellyfish is well and truly stone dead, so you’ve still got a chance.

 

 

Your bullshite has run the gammot, nobody listens or cares what cucks like you say anymore.you lot have over played your hand.

What is your next strategy, try to accuse me of being a drug dealer?
 

Go fuck yourself you cuck.

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, benwynn said:

It's more like a preference to yanking the chains of stupid fucks.   Not that I'm proud of it, but I think this particular instance went reasonably well.

Do you have anything else stupid to say, or are we done here?

You have 25k plus posts.

Ya really need to ask yourself, 
“ who’s yanking who’s chains” Ya dumb cunt

 

 

lol

 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:

Your bullshite has run the gammot, nobody listens or cares what cucks like you say anymore.you lot have over played your hand.

What is your next strategy, try to accuse me of being a drug dealer?
 

Go fuck yourself you cuck.

??

What is a gammot?

Are you worried about being accused of being a drug dealer?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Your bullshite has run the gammot, nobody listens or cares what cucks like you say anymore.you lot have over played your hand.

What is your next strategy, try to accuse me of being a drug dealer?
 

Go fuck yourself you cuck.

Hmmm..yeah you lost. Dead sea life is definitely more compelling than your mewlings. 
No wonder you’re so bitter, that’s a new low even for a dopey anti-abortionist. 
Pity.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

??

What is a gammot?

Are you worried about being accused of being a drug dealer?

- DSK

A drug dealer is someone who pedals dreams and delusions.

 

I’m  here to pedal the the truth to you dumb fucks.

 

And I’ve got all night..

 

Lol

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, benwynn said:

It's more like a preference to yanking the chains of stupid fucks.   Not that I'm proud of it, but I think this particular instance went reasonably well.

Do you have anything else stupid to say, or are we done here?

 

4 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

You have 25k plus posts.

Ya really need to ask yourself, 
“ who’s yanking who’s chains” Ya dumb cunt

lol

 

Well, you picked one and it wasn't "are we done here"". 

But I have to admit, these are my absolute favorite. Been here before.   A fucking sock, who thinks it's an insult to point out that someone has posted under the same identity for 16 years.   I see your latest identity has made it to over two.  Well fucking done.  I'm curious though.... How many identities have you had to sack as you were revealed to be an idiot?   Really... I'm curious.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, benwynn said:

 

Well, you picked one and it wasn't "are we done here"". 

But I have to admit, these are my absolute favorite. Been here before.   A fucking sock, who thinks it's an insult to point out that someone has posted under the same identity for 16 years.   I see your latest identity has made it to over two.  Well fucking done.  I'm curious though.... How many identities have you had to sack as you were revealed to be an idiot?   Really... I'm curious.

 

I’m nobody’s sock you dumb fuck.

 

now care to bring some substance to the conversation or are you just another dumbfuck Democrat (rhetorical question) who can’t bring a reasoned response therefore the only alternative is ad hominem attacks... 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

You have 25k plus posts.

Ya really need to ask yourself, 
“ who’s yanking who’s chains” Ya dumb cunt

 

 

lol

 

Is this the bitch boy complaining about ad hominem attacks? This should go in Dogpile's UCMTSU thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

 

no bitch.. you don't get to push a criminal organization that fronts as a political party that, by policy, handed the country's 'epa' to the extraction industries, prioritizing business over health and the 'environment', then pulling this utterly cringey, disingenuous shit out of your twisted ass. that won't fly, you and that pretentious trumptard in the video should pull your heads in before you get a well deserved rude awakening.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 3to1 said:

no bitch.. you don't get to push a criminal organization that fronts as a political party that, by policy, handed the country's 'epa' to the extraction industries, prioritizing business over health and the 'environment', then pulling this utterly cringey, disingenuous shit out of your twisted ass. that won't fly, you and that pretentious trumptard in the video should pull your heads in before you get a rude awakening.

 

 


 

just because you don’t like what the new director of the EPA has to say doesn’t mean that he’s a criminal. It only means that you can’t abide by your loss in the last election. 
when are you fucking noggs on the left going to accept  that Trump won the last election and that “elections have consequences”?

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

I’m nobody’s sock you dumb fuck.

 

now care to bring some substance to the conversation or are you just another dumbfuck Democrat (rhetorical question) who can’t bring a reasoned response therefore the only alternative is ad hominem attacks... 

He's calling me a dumb fuck, a dumbfuck Democrat, and at the same time, having an issue with ad hominem (sic) attacks.

This is going way better than I thought it would.  Keep it up, dipshit.  You're on a roll.  

God, I love this place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:


 

just because you don’t like what the new director of the EPA has to say doesn’t mean that he’s a criminal. It only means that you can’t abide by your loss in the last election. 
when are you fucking noggs on the left going to accept  that Trump won the last election and that “elections have consequences”?

word salad, bitch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Well, it seems this “ Grand Ole Opry“ of leftist bullshite has devolved into an ad hominem attack on an independent for having the “audacity” to think for himself.

 

 

 

lol 

audacity to think for himself?

 

seriously?

 

 

 

you sound just like trump at a rally.

 

leftist violence=bad

white supremacist violence=good

mainstream media=bad

extremist media=good

violence against the not breathing=bad

violence against women=good.

 

for such an independent, you really seemed to have captured the mood of the mob.

 

audacity to think for himself?

yeah, right...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, benwynn said:

He's calling me a dumb fuck, a dumbfuck Democrat, and at the same time, having an issue with ad hominem (sic) attacks.

This is going way better than I thought it would.  Keep it up, dipshit.  You're on a roll.  

God, I love this place. 

Yup!
 

Dumbfuck Democrats start a thread and are reduced to ad hymenium attacks when presented with rebuttal. 

 

Like I said earlier, I’ll meet you one example for one example.

 

Now, let’s dance, dumb fuck..
 

 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

audacity to think for himself?

 

seriously?

 

 

 

you sound just like trump at a rally.

 

leftist violence=bad

white supremacist violence=good

mainstream media=bad

extremist media=good

violence against the not breathing=bad

violence against women=good.

 

for such an independent, you really seemed to have captured the mood of the mob.

 

audacity to think for himself?

yeah, right...

 

 

Ps.

I’m married to a woman of color, and have children of ‘color’.

Now, why don’t you take your racist divisionary  tactics  and shove it that far up your arse it chokes the fuck out of you, you cuck, you.

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shaggybaxter said:

Hmmm..yeah you lost. Dead sea life is definitely more compelling than your mewlings. 
No wonder you’re so bitter, that’s a new low even for a dopey anti-abortionist. 
Pity.
 

I prefer the term "Pro forced birth" or simply "forced birthers."

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Ps.

I’m married to a woman of color, and have children of ‘color’.

Now, why don’t you take your racist divisionary  tactics  and shove it that far up your arse it chokes the fuck out of you, you cuck, you.

and?

 

the fact that you bring up her color is irrelevant. i'm sure you didn't marry her because of it. so why is it important to even mention?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I prefer the term "Pro forced birth" or simply "forced birthers."

 

 

I’ll give you $90k cash for that piece of shit Halley you’ve got a $200k note on.

Just get the bank to agree to the short sale and we’ll do the paperwork tomorrow 

 

 

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites