On 10/7/2020 at 12:46 AM, B.J. Porter said:

According to notes that I kept when I was a moderator, no.

I knew EXACTLY who Moderate was. Name, registration information from his boat before it lapsed in 2011, etc. I found newspaper articles about him, and confirmed elements of his biography he mentioned here.

Carlos Danger literally registered with an e-mail that matches the name I already knew and confirmed, and there were IP address cross-matches and other evidence linking Moderate, Carlos Danger, Schrodinger's Cat, and another account DONALD TRUMP.

Also, there was geographic IP address correlation with stories that Moderate told about himself.

I no longer have access to the tools to check it, but Sea Warrior matches the level of bombastic, vitriolic ignorance that Moderate et al used to spew.

I can't confirm it, but the sock smells similar.

TMSail was often loudly and embarrassingly wrong, but it wasn't a vitriolic asshole.

Can I be a moderator for a week?   The job doesn’t sound like much fun, but the fringe benefits upon resignation might make it worth while.  

On 10/8/2020 at 7:42 AM, Grrr... said:

You know what's really, really cool?  If you don't spend time on social media platforms, you don't get to see all the death threats people make against you.  I will NEVER understand the whole social media desperately seeking approval from people I don't know thing.

I approve of this post.   

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roundduchebag’s people    

Hey cunt face,  you really want to play this game?    

Good    

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

This is a perfect example of a beyond dumb mofo on the left.

By any measure of what fits the description of a right winger or left winger for that matter, I fall into the “slightly left of center “ category 

Its people like you who are extremists and radicals and also, it’s people like you who are too stupid to understand the difference.

See dunning Kruger Ya dunce.

No wonder this country is fucked, allowing knobs like ye vote.

lol

you had little before and you have even less here, eh, flailing return-key slapping shitcunt. 

2 hours ago, Dex Sawash said:

I got curious when BJ mentioned moderate outing himself a while back. Took me about 10 minutes to find it.

Want to save us the trouble?

a lot of 'tRumpturds' going hog wild in the newz, imagine that. 'tRumpturds' should get lobotomized and set to unskilled manual tasks like making some attempt to clean up environmental catastrophies (to the albeit small extent that's possible). 

fuck me if the collective nearsighted neurosis of the human race hasn't recently begun to hit the fan on a seemingly ever increasing scale...

EVERYONE, especially women, who are grossly misrepresented here, should realize what a fucking misogynist creetin he is.   Following all other developer Dons, Bren, Sterling, and many other ancient white men, he loathes women unless his dick in their mouths.  Anyone with a wife or daughter should shudder at the fact this guy exists.  I hold contempt for any woman who reveres him as much as the man himself.

• Like 2

According to the criminal complaint filed in Mingo County Magistrate Court, a copy of which was obtained by the Williamson Daily News, Johnson and Whitt got into a heated argument in the 800 block of Vinson St. when Johnson went to her vehicle, grabbed a handgun, and proceeded to shoot the other woman in the stomach.

If this is the case, she will be going to jail.

You don't go get your gun from your car then come back and shoot someone in self defense.  That's not the way it works.

2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

According to the criminal complaint filed in Mingo County Magistrate Court, a copy of which was obtained by the Williamson Daily News, Johnson and Whitt got into a heated argument in the 800 block of Vinson St. when Johnson went to her vehicle, grabbed a handgun, and proceeded to shoot the other woman in the stomach.

If this is the case, she will be going to jail.

You don't go get your gun from your car then come back and shoot someone in self defense.  That's not the way it works.

"I was justified, she spoke harshly to me and hurt my widdle feewings."