Placed an order with Line Honors September 15, server must've been paid for that month, had no problem taking my credit card.

Fast forward October 5th, I have a receipt that they billed me, an order confirmation telling them what to send me and where, and an order status link.

Click the order status link, says my stuff is "being processed". Send an email to request clarification (since radio silence for three weeks), immediately get "undeliverable-rejected" auto response from email server.

Did they go under cause of the 'rona? Was their store burned in riots in the affluent neighborhood of Lake Geneva? Google Business says they're open, then why won't you answer my fucking email and send me my shit...

You Wouldn’t be the first person to get billed for something they didn’t ever receive from LH. They tend to show stuff as “in stock” which they don’t actually have so the delay is from them needing to procure it. I had a friend waiting almost a year for a pair of HPX boots  

check these forums. There are other threads out there from people with similar problems. 

Hate to say it but this is now the 5th or 6th one of these I've seen in the past year or two.  I love Bobby and his family but will not be referring anyone else to him until I find out what's going on over there.

• Like 1

By the way, he will likely parachute in here as soon as he hears about this with promises to fix all of your problems and will make good on a promise to urgently ship whatever you ordered immediately.

What will actually happen: he's not going to take the time to search around and make the most margin as he can on whatever product you bought and will drop ship it from wherever he can find it in order to "magically" fulfill your order. 

A lower margin is better than bad PR

these drop ship chandleries are the absolute worst.  i once ordered a spray top listed as "in stock" with no notice that its actually shipping from a warehouse multiple states away and would take 3 months to arrive.   

I once ordered a Harken part from a different parts seller. When I received the part, the return address said Pewaukee, WI which is where Harken is based.  Funny thing is that the part was cheaper from the seller than from Harken directly.

28 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

I once ordered a Harken part from a different parts seller. When I received the part, the return address said Pewaukee, WI which is where Harken is based.  Funny thing is that the part was cheaper from the seller than from Harken directly.

That doesn’t surprise me. Harken always sells non-close out stuff for MSRP. They wouldn’t have many resellers if they undercut them in their online store.