Caption Contest

caption-contest-10-5-1024x768.jpg

Okay, this time we are giving the top three responses to this caption contest a limited edition Sailing Anarchy belt. Like, I got a box of 'em sitting in the corner of my office.

Whaddaya got?

• Like 2

I heard what the "scientists" said, but I looked at their plans and they were a disaster.

Obama tried to make a sprit, but it was a total disaster: long, dark, and stiff. It would cause destruction in a Stormy.

I said to our wonderful first lady, "All I need is a Sharpie" and it's like a miracle.  People can't believe it.  Many people say this is the best prod they've ever seen.  The do nothing, port tacking democrats are trying to give this a low rating and other racers are laughing at us.  I have appointed Jared to head the PHRF committee and we will win bigly.

• Like 8
8 hours ago, Editor said:

Okay, this time we are giving the top three responses to this caption contest a limited edition Sailing Anarchy belt. Like, I got a box of 'em sitting in the corner of my office.

Whaddaya got?

The boat has a woody.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pasquale8120 said:

Hey,  that's my boat!   who put that pic here?

And yes I am an engineer.

What you are looking at is a true carbon fibre bow sprit.  

Was just goofing around in this non racing Covid year.

You were board?

• Like 1

Penny wise, pound foolish.

Pining for the fjords.

...But seriously: The dinghy anchor? What's with the blue lines with idiot knots. Gotta be a bad furling line lead. Bow light clusterfuck, seriously? Ratchet straps? 

19 minutes ago, bacq2bacq said:

"There, that oughta spruce the rig up a bit."

PS I mis-spelled fjord, above.  sue me for solecism

Is it blue spruce with a parrot pining? Did your sister get bitten by a moose? their bytes kan be very painful - I'm going to for the holy frail of punning.

14 hours ago, Editor said:

Whaddaya got?

Wow...the ingenuity is astounding! WTF...