“The Big Guy “

1. Joe Biden’s compromising partnership with the Communist Party of China runs via Yang Jiechi (CPC’s Central Foreign Affairs Commission). YANG met frequently with BIDEN during his tenure at the Chinese embassy in Washington.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Strike 2!!!

I can’t figure out why you guys don’t mind giving up personal freedom for big government 

4 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

At the same point the Russia hoax had much less actual evidence than the "Big Guy" and you idiots jumped all over it.

Hypocrites... Country first my ass.   

Da, tovarisch.

3 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

Right on time - could you be any more predictable????

He's just being factual, but you guys live in an alternate reality, where Trump is NOT a liar, cheat, crook and unindicted sex offender.  Some of us live in the real reality with facts, not made up bullshit....

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The trolls are oozing out of the woodwork today, there must have been a diktat sent out from Ignorance Central. "Get out there and flood the zone with bullshit!"

The Russians and other hackers are topping the charts with the BS, these wankers here are lame by comparison....

15 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

This was trotted out repeatedly on Quora and repeatedly shot down and discredited.  That site has mods so the bullshit gets flushed fairly quickly.  Here, not so much.

How did Quora handle Russian Collusion?

2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

How did Quora handle Russian Collusion?

Nothing you read on Quora is the result of investigative journalism. It is an individuals personal thoughts. While Quora is sometimes interesting, it is entirely anecdotal, there is nothing factual there at all.

Bobulinski .. blowing the scandal into the faces of the MSM... 

facts... videos... emails... no where to go.. no where to hide

and oh BTW

none of this goes down without the Big O in the Know 

this is not a smoking gun

this is a 

smoking crack pipe!

44 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Nothing you read on Quora is the result of investigative journalism. It is an individuals personal thoughts. While Quora is sometimes interesting, it is entirely anecdotal, there is nothing factual there at all.

True, but bullshit is reported and removed so the Biden crap gets flushed out eventually. Questions can also be downvoted so they don't appear very often. If you think there is nothing factual there you should upgrade the writers you follow.  There are a number of very intelligent people posting there who often provide very detailed answers complete with references.  I come here for the entertainment factor, the nutjobs are hysterical.

46 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Bobulinski .. blowing the scandal into the faces of the MSM... 

facts... videos... emails... no where to go.. no where to hide

and oh BTW

none of this goes down without the Big O in the Know 

this is not a smoking gun

this is a 

smoking crack pipe!

gold

- DSK

1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

True, but bullshit is reported and removed so the Biden crap gets flushed out eventually. Questions can also be downvoted so they don't appear very often. If you think there is nothing factual there you should upgrade the writers you follow.  There are a number of very intelligent people posting there who often provide very detailed answers complete with references.  I come here for the entertainment factor, the nutjobs are hysterical.

Quora is interesting, no argument there. I get their newsletter every morning and find myself reading for more time than I have to give.I just don't have the time. I subscribe to the L.A.Times, Washington Post, New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal, and that pretty much takes all the time I have.

11 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Quora is interesting, no argument there. I get their newsletter every morning and find myself reading for more time than I have to give.I just don't have the time. I subscribe to the L.A.Times, Washington Post, New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal, and that pretty much takes all the time I have.

I ignore the news letter as have followed enough writers they tend to populate the feed - I would never state it is a source of news anymore than PA is, just similar but with a more diverse group of contributors. There are actually conservatives there with intelligent opinions.  Weird, I know. 

2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

It's amazing how all this stuff exists.... And yet no one has seen it.  I've probably got 3 old phones sitting around in a drawer too.

I think I recall seeing that when Cohen got busted they took something like 35 phones into custody. I'm happy to be corrected...

10 hours ago, Grrr... said:

It's amazing how all this stuff exists.... And yet no one has seen it.  I've probably got 3 old phones sitting around in a drawer too.

In the Empire of Lies, truth is treason.

So listen here you fat fuck Bra bra. If YOUR fucking Republican attorney general has information or evidence to arrest Hunter Biden, fucking do it. Not tomorrow  or the next day. if he doesn’t have any proof or evidence and there are no arrests for any of the disgusting things people are saying,  then you need shut your fat fucking cunt hole up

Capeesh

11 hours ago, Grrr... said:

I just purged our entertainment center after almost 15 years.  I counted no less than 15 Phones...  Gonna donate to the Smithsonian,   Or sell to the local drug gang...  Anyone want a late 90's flip phone??  

So, according to BB's link, Jason Miller is the big guy?

I don't think that Lincoln Project link means what you think it does!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

I can’t figure out why you guys don’t mind giving up personal freedom for big government 

I don't understand why you guys sold yourself to the corrupt corporate soul.

10 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
26 minutes ago, hasher said:

He's not bright enough to understand.

Two legs Democrat bad, four legs Orange Man good!

An old slogan updated for Trump times

- DSK

16 hours ago, benwynn said:

Have you checked your video link in post #1 recently?

Either you're a fan of The Lincoln Project or there's a mod with a good sense of humor. 

Jason and Bravo...separated at birth. Perfect hack. Bravo!

23 hours ago, hasher said:

A Day in the Life of Joe Republican

Joe gets up at 6:00 am to prepare his morning coffee. He fills his pot full of good, clean drinking water because some liberal fought for minimum water quality standards. He takes his daily medication with his first swallow of coffee. His medications are safe to take because some liberal fought to insure their safety and efficacy. All but $10.00 of his medications are paid for by his employer's medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their employers for paid medical insurance. Now Joe gets it too. He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs this day. Joe's bacon is safe to eat because some liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry. Joe takes his morning shower, reaching for his shampoo; his bottle is properly labeled with every ingredient and the amount of its contents because some liberal fought for his right to know the amount and identity of the substances he was putting on his body.

Joe dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some tree hugging liberal fought for laws to stop industries from polluting our air. He walks to the subway station for his government subsidized ride to work; it saves him considerable money in parking and transportation fees. You see, some liberal fought for affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a contributor to society. Joe begins his work day. He has a good job with excellent pay, medical benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some liberal union members fought and died for these working standards. Joe's employer upholds these standards because Joe's employer doesn't want his employees to call the union. If Joe is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed hell get a worker compensation or unemployment check because some Liberal didn't think he should lose his home because of his temporary misfortune.

It's noon time, Joe needs to make a Bank Deposit so he can pay some bills. Joe's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some liberal wanted to protect Joe's money from unscrupulous bankers who ruined the banking system before the depression. Joe has to pay his Fannie Mae-underwritten mortgage and his below-market federal student loan because some stupid liberal decided that Joe and the government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over his lifetime.

Joe is home from work, and he plans to visit his father this evening at his farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive to his dad's; his car is among the safest in the world be cause some wacko liberal (Ralph Nader!) fought for car safety standards. He arrives at his boyhood home. He was the third generation to live in the house financed by Farmer's Home Administration because bankers didn't want to make rural loans. The house didn't have electricity until some big government liberal stuck his nose where it didn't belong and demanded rural electrification. He is happy to see his dad who is now retired. His dad lives on Social Security and his union pension because some liberal made sure he could take care of himself so Joe wouldn't have to.

After his visit with dad he gets back in his car for the ride home. He turns on a radio talk show. The host keeps saying that liberals are bad and conservatives are good. He doesn't tell Joe that his beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefi that Joe enjoys throughout his day. Joe agrees. "We don't need those big government liberals ruining our lives", he says. "After all, I'm a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just like I have".

The preceding was posted elsewhere but deserves repeating here.

• Like 2
On 10/22/2020 at 11:36 AM, BravoBravo said:

A Day in the Life of Joe Republican

Joe gets up at 6:00 am to prepare his morning coffee. He fills his pot full of good, clean drinking water because some liberal fought for minimum water quality standards. He takes his daily medication with his first swallow of coffee. His medications are safe to take because some liberal fought to insure their safety and efficacy. All but $10.00 of his medications are paid for by his employer's medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their employers for paid medical insurance. Now Joe gets it too. He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs this day. Joe's bacon is safe to eat because some liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry. Joe takes his morning shower, reaching for his shampoo; his bottle is properly labeled with every ingredient and the amount of its contents because some liberal fought for his right to know the amount and identity of the substances he was putting on his body.

Joe dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some tree hugging liberal fought for laws to stop industries from polluting our air. He walks to the subway station for his government subsidized ride to work; it saves him considerable money in parking and transportation fees. You see, some liberal fought for affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a contributor to society. Joe begins his work day. He has a good job with excellent pay, medical benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some liberal union members fought and died for these working standards. Joe's employer upholds these standards because Joe's employer doesn't want his employees to call the union. If Joe is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed hell get a worker compensation or unemployment check because some Liberal didn't think he should lose his home because of his temporary misfortune.

It's noon time, Joe needs to make a Bank Deposit so he can pay some bills. Joe's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some liberal wanted to protect Joe's money from unscrupulous bankers who ruined the banking system before the depression. Joe has to pay his Fannie Mae-underwritten mortgage and his below-market federal student loan because some stupid liberal decided that Joe and the government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over his lifetime.

Joe is home from work, and he plans to visit his father this evening at his farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive to his dad's; his car is among the safest in the world be cause some wacko liberal (Ralph Nader!) fought for car safety standards. He arrives at his boyhood home. He was the third generation to live in the house financed by Farmer's Home Administration because bankers didn't want to make rural loans. The house didn't have electricity until some big government liberal stuck his nose where it didn't belong and demanded rural electrification. He is happy to see his dad who is now retired. His dad lives on Social Security and his union pension because some liberal made sure he could take care of himself so Joe wouldn't have to.

After his visit with dad he gets back in his car for the ride home. He turns on a radio talk show. The host keeps saying that liberals are bad and conservatives are good. He doesn't tell Joe that his beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefi that Joe enjoys throughout his day. Joe agrees. "We don't need those big government liberals ruining our lives", he says. "After all, I'm a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just like I have".

The preceding was posted elsewhere but deserves repeating here.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

I'm not sure of the timeline, but was Michelle Obama attending Harvard Law School before or after Melania was making a buck showing her tits?

Before, but definitely after Trump paid a smart kid to take his SATs and several others to take all his exams at college.  To someone with Bravo's brain, that means Trump is extra super smart.

1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Before, but definitely after Trump paid a smart kid to take his SATs and several others to take all his exams at college.  To someone with Bravo's brain, that means Trump is extra super smart.

Do you know who has Bravo's brain currently? I assume it's in a jar on a shelf somewhere.

13 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

95253A54-B0F7-4465-BB3E-72D85FA68442.jpeg

Check this out @BravoBravo:

...But up until recently, there’s one group of potential Biden voters who have not been the subject of voter outreach: kinky, submissive male Trump supporters with humiliation fetishes.

Now, thanks to a Las Vegas-based professional dominatrix named Empress Delfina, this once-overlooked voting bloc is covered—and may be voting Biden. By force.

She calls it “Trump Conversion Therapy.” Her ad for this service reaches out to these potential Biden voters as follows: “Here’s your chance to get berated for being the degenerate Trump supporter you are. 

Looks top-shelf to me:

NFPicofMonthNov.jpg

Daily Beast has an article...https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-the-dominatrix-forcing-trump-supporters-to-vote-biden?ref=home

Empress-Delfina-3_1_of7iis

How did you get the idea to do “Trump Conversion Therapy?”

I was already doing webcam and film work with humiliation fetishes. Ever since Trump got elected, I saw I was arguing with his supporters on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. I found my accounts getting banned for certain language. There was just so much rage on both sides, and I found myself in the comments humiliating the Trump supporters and just mocking their stupidity. I mocked how they’re not capable of independent and critical thinking. The fact that they can be sold anything. How easily they were manipulated and sold a bill of goods.

I saw an article about Mike Pence talking about supporting programs targeted at gay people to get them to “change their sexual behavior”—which was widely interpreted as a dog-whistle for conversion therapy. So I tweeted out to the Trump supporters I was arguing with, “Hey, if you think gay conversion therapy works, let’s try Trump conversion therapy.” Of course, the Trump supporters went ballistic over that. But they’re already on a pro Domme’s page—so I wasn’t too surprised when a few of them slid into my DMs saying they were interested in it. I was already doing small penis humiliation with a lot of these guys, so jumping to political humiliation wasn’t that much of a stretch.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Voting for Biden is the supreme humiliation fetish 

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:
4 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Voting for Biden is the supreme humiliation fetish 

I’ll have to take your word for it, cuck.

He has a period left over in a previous post, he should have used it after word 3.

On 10/24/2020 at 10:38 PM, Raked Aft\\ said:

WTF...  censors on anarchy?

This is PA for fuck's sake

this vid used to be upthread !

Hah!... where you been Vern !

On 10/22/2020 at 2:36 PM, BravoBravo said:

I'm just mad that the freedom land of Georgia decides I need to wear a helmet.  I take it off at the floriduh border.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, hasher said:

I'm just mad that the freedom land of Georgia decides I need to wear a helmet.  I take it off at the floriduh border.

See... and you still vote giving up personal freedom for big government... perfect example!

3 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

See... and you still vote giving up personal freedom for big government... perfect example!

I believe if Atlanta didn't have dirt poor crime ridden neighborhoods and homeless folks on the street, my life would improve.

How do you propose to fix it?  Maybe pay a living wage or is that too big government for you?

6 minutes ago, hasher said:

I believe if Atlanta didn't have dirt poor crime ridden neighborhoods and homeless folks on the street, my life would improve.

How do you propose to fix it?  Maybe pay a living wage or is that too big government for you?

Maybe shun , shame and ostracize in every social manner the behaviors that entrap those folks... 

1 minute ago, BravoBravo said:

Maybe shun , shame and ostracize in every social manner the behaviors that entrap those folks... 

Good morals always lead people to prosperity.  Tell that to my grandfather who was supporting children during the great depression.

Are you truly an idiot or do you just play one for shits and giggles?

2 minutes ago, hasher said:

Good morals always lead people to prosperity.  Tell that to my grandfather who was supporting children during the great depression.

Are you truly an idiot or do you just play one for shits and giggles?

I think we have had this conversation before 

8 minutes ago, hasher said:

You need to raise your game.

Can lead a horse to water... American blacks have dropped the ball... dozens of ethnicities have arrived in the USA since 1965 and taken advantage of the the American dream! The woe is ME is a losing strategy except for more free cheese programs... sad .. very very sad! The first step in any recovery is admitting you have a problem and not blaming... whatever!

6 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Can lead a horse to water... American blacks have dropped the ball... dozens of ethnicities have arrived in the USA since 1965 and taken advantage of the the American dream! The woe is ME is a losing strategy except for more free cheese programs... sad .. very very sad! The first step in any recovery is admitting you have a problem and not blaming... whatever!

Blame the victim you fucking bigot.

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 10.52.16 AM.png

^^^ typical Commie action... not the photo I posted, Clean or someone else with the ability hacked and switched photos.., my money is on Clean because he has so many none billable hours on his hands 

43 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

^^^ typical Commie action... not the photo I posted, Clean or someone else with the ability hacked and switched photos.., my money is on Clean because he has so many none billable hours on his hands 

See hacked again, Clean is messing around on PA and edited out the photo again... I guess  I’ll have to wait for his wife to get back home before trying to post it again 

:P

5 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:
48 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

See hacked again, Clean is messing around on PA and edited out the photo again... I guess  I’ll have to wait for his wife to get back home before trying to post it again 

I can mail you a hankie if you need one

- DSK

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Might be the WH editing posts. They have a record of such antics with Biden quotes and photos. Ju'sayin'.

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I can mail you a hankie if you need one

- DSK

Funny.. Clean is play like he is Zuckerberg and Dorsey... lol SA... didn’t quite work out like that napkin plan back in the Pets.Com daze

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

Funny.. Clean is play like he is Zuckerberg and Dorsey... lol SA... didn’t quite work out like that napkin plan back in the Pets.Com daze

460372D3-FF8B-437B-B98B-7CB61DD75D07.jpeg