Jump to content

The dangerous blackout of the Biden scandal a progressives view


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, chum said:
21 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Does the real FBI have anything to say, or just the unconfirmed Trump butt-kisser currently in charge?

 

Well, they said the day before yesterday that this is not connected to Russia, so there is that. 

You are correct, my statecraft skills are woefully wanting, but I can sure smell a rat!

To repeat: did the real FBI say that, or the Trump butt-kisser in charge (who is coming up on his expiration date anyway)?

And another BTW, did Trump's firing several Inspectors-General raise a certain murine odor in your nostrils?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve read several stories from several different outlets.  It sounds like you’re complaining the MSM isn’t accusing Biden of wrongdoing.

It's the timing.   The whole thing smacks of a desperate attempt to get something to stick to Joe Biden when Trump knows he is about to lose the election.   Assuming that due process is still a thing

Go get em, Branch Covidians! 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, they're not completely certain if democRATS are baby-eating lizard people, or baby-eating lizard people from another planet, or satanically spawned baby-eating lizard people, or if they are merely n*****-loving humans who are totally under mind-control by baby-eating satanic alien lizard people.

Top scientists are working on finding the answer to this question.

- DSK

this was a post on my fb page 

 

batshit cray cray

I’ve seen the pic from the laptop of hunter doing coke off his 14 year old niece’s body. Both of them are naked. The pic is edited to obscure her.
The thing is you assume our district attorneys are legit and not Soros funded (Kim Foxx got paid 400k)
Note - Joe calling little black kids roaches - a pedo term - is all I need to know.
You don’t say that outloud in public on video unless you are steeped in that culture
You can see this video on YouTube

 

 

HOOO LEEE PHUK.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dfw_sailor said:

As to pedaling until blue in the face,  I'm not saying the ethic is wrong. 

I disagree. Im surprised you say that influence pedaling is ok when it comes to governance. I am not ok with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steam Flyer said:

To repeat: did the real FBI say that, or the Trump butt-kisser in charge (who is coming up on his expiration date anyway)?

And another BTW, did Trump's firing several Inspectors-General raise a certain murine odor in your nostrils?

- DSK

IDK Steam, I think I heard it on NPR?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chum said:
7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

To repeat: did the real FBI say that, or the Trump butt-kisser in charge (who is coming up on his expiration date anyway)?

And another BTW, did Trump's firing several Inspectors-General raise a certain murine odor in your nostrils?

 

IDK Steam, I think I heard it on NPR?

And?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

I remember a year ago chum-p talking up shit blue collar jobs in the oil patch because they’d pay you a ton o’ money to drive a truck.

Good times, huh. They'll be back, don't worry. 

You sound like Biden last night blaming Trump for tanking the economy. Do you think maybe a global pandemic might have had a skosh bit to do with it?:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

:lol: Chum-dumpster is the classic trumpalo. Middle aged dude with a house and a boat, thinks he’s got it made, believes that everyone better than him are smarter and harder working, and if they aren’t, it’s an evil plot.

stupid cunt.

I have 2 boats if you count the sunfish. I do have it made, are you saying I don't? Now you're going to tell me how I feel too?:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chum said:
2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

And?

 

I thought NPR was the lion of the left?

So, NPR reporting on something makes it obviously untrue IYHO? Look it up on any source you like, Trump has fired a bunch of Inspectors-General overseeing disbursement of funds he has an interest in.

Sort of like CEOs who fire their auditors.

Maybe your finely tuned rat-detecting olfactories need a reboot?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chum said:

I disagree. Im surprised you say that influence pedaling is ok when it comes to governance. I am not ok with it.

My understanding of pedaling until blue in the face is working your backside off, not pedaling influence. 

In any case when you want something done it is who you know and how that person has been vetted,  not what you know.  You involve the best your network can provide so you do as little of the hard yards yourself.  That way you can go out and make more deals instead of getting bogged down in the nitty gritty.

More deals = more money = more freedom to get shitfaced because there is nothing else to do anyway. 

It's no different to substance abuse,  you always want more,  and in the end means nothing. 

Stay in the 95 percent chum,  the 5 percent is dirty pool,  mostly not ethical because the end justifies the means. You would be eaten up day 1 if you truly believe there is a pervasive set of ethics in the upper echelon.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

:lol: Chum-dumpster is the classic trumpalo. Middle aged dude with a house and a boat, thinks he’s got it made, believes that everyone better than him are smarter and harder working, and if they aren’t, it’s an evil plot.

stupid cunt.

He has a boat??

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, dacapo said:

this was a post on my fb page 

 

batshit cray cray

I’ve seen the pic from the laptop of hunter doing coke off his 14 year old niece’s body. Both of them are naked. The pic is edited to obscure her.
The thing is you assume our district attorneys are legit and not Soros funded (Kim Foxx got paid 400k)
Note - Joe calling little black kids roaches - a pedo term - is all I need to know.
You don’t say that outloud in public on video unless you are steeped in that culture
You can see this video on YouTube

 

 

HOOO LEEE PHUK.....

Hmmm they'd better keep a lid on that info - it might actually turn a significant number of white male voters in the red states over to biden.

Edited by dfw_sailor
Keep a lid, instead of just lid
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dfw_sailor said:

You would be eaten up day 1 if you truly believe there is a pervasive set of ethics in the upper echelon.

 

now that is some truth right there.

The stuff my clients propose almost daily blows my fucking mind.  I think I said "No, you can't do that or you will go to prison" a half dozen times this week to securities clients, several of whom are likely worth somewhere between 500M and 1B.  One of them has even been already!

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, chum said:

Do you think maybe a global pandemic might have had a skosh bit to do with it?:lol:

Record setting deficits, debt and tax breaks in an economic expansion are horrible ways to prepare an economy for an eventual recession, regardless of the cause of said recession.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Swimsailor said:

Record setting deficits, debt and tax breaks in an economic expansion are horrible ways to prepare an economy for an eventual recession, regardless of the cause of said recession.  

agreed, but that's not what tanked the economy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chum said:

agreed, but that's not what tanked the economy.

No, being ill prepared, deceitful, undermining science and a president who is too narcissistic to admit any mistakes or wrong doing tanked the economy.  Being heavily in debt, keeping interest rates artificially low and a budget that’s $1 trillion in the red only exacerbated the problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chum said:
7 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Record setting deficits, debt and tax breaks in an economic expansion are horrible ways to prepare an economy for an eventual recession, regardless of the cause of said recession.  

agreed, but that's not what tanked the economy.

Hello... things go in cycles. The US economy was due for a recession before the pandemic, was taking some dives already.

Republican Administration = tanked economy

That's been the reality for my lifetime

- DSK

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chum said:

So they were helpless. Just imagine how hard its going to be to get to the bottom of your guys corruption if the Dems control the House and Senate.

Bottom of what, exactly?

In the Trump Admin, the investigations were BY Republicans and OF Republicans. The Dems had nothing until Trump decided to extort the Ukraine, then there was an impeachment.

No endless investigations, no prosecutions. Only prosecutions have been by Republicans.

 

So, what are you saying wrt investigating Hunter Biden?

He used email? 

So what? I use email every day. Although Slack is more common now. And yes, I know Slack is basically auto-archived so someone like the Feds could get it, without having to troll repair centers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

now that is some truth right there.

The stuff my clients propose almost daily blows my fucking mind.  I think I said "No, you can't do that or you will go to prison" a half dozen times this week to securities clients, several of whom are likely worth somewhere between 500M and 1B.  One of them has even been already!

 

 

 

 

Yup. I recall the days of sitting at the club, leather sofas, top shelf scotch etc, 1st time caught = unlucky.  2nd time = stupid.

Most never get caught the first time Chum, if they maintain a low profile and have a good offshore network.

The ones that get caught usually do so because they think they are smarter than everyone else and get lazy.  There is a whole other world out there , you just haven't experienced it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dfw_sailor said:

Yup. I recall the days of sitting at the club, leather sofas, top shelf scotch etc, 1st time caught = unlucky.  2nd time = stupid.

Most never get caught the first time Chum, if they maintain a low profile and have a good offshore network.

The ones that get caught usually do so because they think they are smarter than everyone else and get lazy.  There is a whole other world out there , you just haven't experienced it.

Sure he has, and he likes it.

shutterstock_editorial_10434333bm.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

A Snark and toy submarine for the bathtub.

NTTAWWT

My second  boat was a Snark, I bought it from the Roger Wilco after talking the manager out of it when he was done displaying the pineapples. It was the early version with no coating. I sailed San Pablo Bay on it, top that. Of course the rig got carried away many times, but it was a good boat. As for the sub, my favorite bathtub toy was the little yellow sub with the tablets that made it dive and surface. I would like to have one now for my tub.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, chum said:

Again, you guys are putting words in my mouth. Please show me where I mention a pervasive set of ethics. 
I think we “little people” understand more than you think. 

Nah you don't get it, and the little people don't get it either. 

There are only 2 rules or ethics i can think of.... 1 )everyone in a deal needs to get a cut of the pie (or they're won't be another pie next time), 2) rules/laws are made to be stretched / contorted/twisted to your own benefit.  

The reason I brought all of this up is because you said you were sick of side deals by politicians or their families.  You need to get over that.. it is the way of the world,  unless the voters decide to pay politicians 100 times what they are paid now, and ban them from financial dealings in the future.

There are corporate and government governance steps that can be taken,  such as having witnesses and minutes during negotiations. Everything I've seen from Trump that I've seen aims to remove as much governance as possible.  It's also why I don't think an active 5%er should ever be in politics. 

 

Edited by dfw_sailor
Typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rain Man said:

America, self-deception capital of the world.  @chum - give it a rest.  Pounding a keyboard on an internet forum isn't going to make your assertions more true or more false.  Let the cards play out.

Kinda like Drip Drip Drip huh? Why can we talk about alleged corruption on one side ad nauseam, but the mere mention of corruption on the other side brings out the knives? Curious. Unless you understand the left wing echo chamber here, and how much people here seem to have personally invested in living in absolute blissful ignorance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, chum said:

Kinda like Drip Drip Drip huh? Why can we talk about alleged corruption on one side ad nauseam, but the mere mention of corruption on the other side brings out the knives? Curious. Unless you understand the left wing echo chamber here, and how much people here seem to have personally invested in living in absolute blissful ignorance.

Nope, not at all like drip drip drip. That had Republicans investigating, prosecuting and convicting quite a few bad hombres.

this Biden shit just has continual “just you wait and see”

wake me when Barr announces an indictment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, chum said:

Kinda like Drip Drip Drip huh? Why can we talk about alleged corruption on one side ad nauseam, but the mere mention of corruption on the other side brings out the knives? Curious. Unless you understand the left wing echo chamber here, and how much people here seem to have personally invested in living in absolute blissful ignorance.

It's the timing.   The whole thing smacks of a desperate attempt to get something to stick to Joe Biden when Trump knows he is about to lose the election.   Assuming that due process is still a thing in the US, you should just let the truth come out, which it will in time.

Continuing to figuratively jump up and down and wave the "Biden's corrupt" flag just makes you look desperate.  We can all see that Trump is corrupt, among other negative traits.  He and his family members have business deals all over the world and you better believe they are trading on his position as president to make money.  You want Biden to be tarred with the same brush.  Why not stick with "he's an establishment Democrat who will do whatever the corporations who funded his campaign ask?"  That is at least a valid criticism.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
7 minutes ago, chum said:

Patience, grasshopper.

 

You must have a lot of it, ANY. DAY. NOW!

You'd think, given all this "evidence" Chum and the Faithful are crowing about, AG Barr would have taken steps to prosecute these criminals.

Wonder why he hasn't done anything.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

It's the timing.   The whole thing smacks of a desperate attempt to get something to stick to Joe Biden when Trump knows he is about to lose the election.   Assuming that due process is still a thing in the US, you should just let the truth come out, which it will in time.

Continuing to figuratively jump up and down and wave the "Biden's corrupt" flag just makes you look desperate.  We can all see that Trump is corrupt, among other negative traits.  He and his family members have business deals all over the world and you better believe they are trading on his position as president to make money.  You want Biden to be tarred with the same brush.  Why not stick with "he's an establishment Democrat who will do whatever those who funded his campaign ask."  That is at least a valid criticism.

I think some of the big guys cut must have naturally gone towards reelection. Will he do whatever they ask?

Im not talking about Trump here. Enough with the whataboutulism.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

You'd think, given all this "evidence" Chum and the Faithful are crowing about, AG Barr would have taken steps to prosecute these criminals.

Wonder why he hasn't done anything.....

the phones were turned over yesterday. Patience.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chum said:

What do you think was on those phones?

I have no idea. It's a phone. Probably very little. What's on yours? Mine doesn't have much of anything. Buncha pics of kids and boats. And the new puppy. Some notes as I share the grocery list with the wife. No emails as I use GMAIL. and if the Feds want to see that, they just need to get a warrant and google will hand it over.  Bunch of apps. Not even a game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dfw_sailor said:

Hmmm they'd better keep a lid on that info - it might actually turn a significant number of white male voters in the red states over to biden.

Biden -

I am all for coke sniffing naked underage girl relative screwing!

Election results: Trump gets 4 votes including himself, Biden takes all white males and all the Christians vote for him twice

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I have no idea. It's a phone. Probably very little. What's on yours? Mine doesn't have much of anything. Buncha pics of kids and boats. And the new puppy. Some notes as I share the grocery list with the wife. No emails as I use GMAIL. and if the Feds want to see that, they just need to get a warrant and google will hand it over.  Bunch of apps. Not even a game.

Apparently there was enough for someone to turn them over. The guy seems pretty straightforward, though his suit was ill fitting. He specifically alleged that Biden absolutely did have knowledge of his sons business dealings, something Biden has explicitly denied. Whats he hiding?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

It's the timing.   The whole thing smacks of a desperate attempt to get something to stick to Joe Biden when Trump knows he is about to lose the election.   Assuming that due process is still a thing in the US, you should just let the truth come out, which it will in time.

Continuing to figuratively jump up and down and wave the "Biden's corrupt" flag just makes you look desperate.  We can all see that Trump is corrupt, among other negative traits.  He and his family members have business deals all over the world and you better believe they are trading on his position as president to make money.  You want Biden to be tarred with the same brush.  Why not stick with "he's an establishment Democrat who will do whatever the corporations who funded his campaign ask?"  That is at least a valid criticism.

Well, Speaking of timing...  They just announced that Sudan is now talking to Israel..  Oh the timing...  How much did the kush need to pay Netanyahu to hold off till now to say anything...  Next they are going to say that the monorail to San Fran is almost complete and gas will be free.  Weeeeeeeeee vote for me.....

 

What else of world wide concern are they holding on to till next week??  

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, chum said:

Apparently there was enough for someone to turn them over. The guy seems pretty straightforward, though his suit was ill fitting. He specifically alleged that Biden absolutely did have knowledge of his sons business dealings, something Biden has explicitly denied. Whats he hiding?

 

The National Enquirer has a job for you....

You do realize that you can get just about anybody to say anything these days.  Follow the money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, chum said:

Apparently there was enough for someone to turn them over. The guy seems pretty straightforward, though his suit was ill fitting. He specifically alleged that Biden absolutely did have knowledge of his sons business dealings, something Biden has explicitly denied. Whats he hiding?

 

I've yet to see any quote that Biden made saying he didn't ever talk to his son about biz when he was a private citizen. Seems odd that he wouldn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You'd think, given all this "evidence" Chum and the Faithful are crowing about, AG Barr would have taken steps to prosecute these criminals.

Wonder why he hasn't done anything.....

AG Barr is far too ethically responsible to use his department in aid of the president's political wishes, of course. 

That's gotta be it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Well, Speaking of timing...  They just announced that Sudan is now talking to Israel.. 

Good thing too.  Without Trump, their war would be escalating rapidly.  Trump should get another Bay of Pigs Award.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, chum said:

keep dodging and weaving

It seems that the dodger is in office, the weaver is spinning yarns, and if wholly submissive attack dog AG Barr don't announce an indictment soon over the EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE (given to his rudyness), your boy going to prison in less than a year.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

It seems that the dodger is in office, the weaver is spinning yarns, and if wholly submissive attack dog AG Barr don't announce an indictment soon over the EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE (given to his rudyness), your boy going to prison in less than a year.  

Maybe that's what RG had down his pants in the Borat movie.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, chum said:

keep dodging and weaving

The way it works is you make an argument, and back it up. You've said numerous times that Biden claimed he didn't talk to Hunter about biz while a private citizen. Which, btw, if he did,  is not only legal, but would make absolute sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

The way it works is you make an argument, and back it up. You've said numerous times that Biden claimed he didn't talk to Hunter about biz while a private citizen. Which, btw, if he did,  is not only legal, but would make absolute sense.

really? Back that one up!:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

We need better bullshit on this one, bullshitters.  The fall COVID spike is here and it needs a really good distraction to keep people from focusing on it. People tend to notice 230K dead bodies. Up your game, bullshitters.  Remember how daddy taught you to bullshit, take those lessons to heart and give it your best shot. You'll never pass on those valuable lessons to the next generation of bullshitters if you don't work hard at it. 

Spin it up bullshitters. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Just read complaint and answer.  That sure explains a lot.  The Order of Attachment explains the rest, and it was literally just issued a week or two ago.  

Hu?  <_<

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

You'd think, given all this "evidence" Chum and the Faithful are crowing about, AG Barr would have taken steps to prosecute these criminals.

Wonder why he hasn't done anything.....

AG Barr is far too ethically responsible to use his department in aid of the president's political wishes, of course. 

That's gotta be it.

You know, after decades of allegations, loads of investigations, and nothing criminal to charge Hillary with, they have to adjust their sights.

One of these days, I'm tellin' ya.  One of these days.

This will result in lots of people being locked up.  Just like the money will trickle-down.  Any time, now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, chum said:

Can you enlighten us mortals?

Bobilinski funds startups. He loaned a chinese company based in the Caymans a bunch of dough, purchasing a secured convertible preferred note that would permit him to get shares of the company at a significant discount over the market. I'm not sure if it was in addition to or in lieu of the repayment, not reading that far.

These are often called 'toxic loans' or 'toxic debt' because they are an end-around to rules administering lenders, returning 200-300% of the value of the loan in a typical deal and occasionally returning 1000% or more.  Then again, a lot of them go bankrupt like this Chinese outfit did, and Bobulinski presented the liquidators (we call them administrators) with a demand for three times the value of the loan, which he argued he was entitled to.  

The liquidator told him to fuck off and get in line with everyone else, and that he was only entitled to the face value of the loan.  They went to court in the Caymans, which has jurisdiction over the Cayman company in bankruptcy, and Bobulinski lost badly.  He is entitled to his debt, but it is unsecured, meaning he will never see it.  Meanwhile the tribunal awarded attorneys fees and some other compensation to the Chinese company, and they are now trying to enforce the judgment in the USA.  Tough swing for Tony if they can get the judgment sistered here - he loses his $650k loan, has to pay another $630k in legal fees and costs, and has to pay his own lawyers, and he's got three or four working on this case at $750/hour.  He's looking at a $2M hit on this deal.  That's what the above action is all about.  

Attachment 2 at this link is the one you want to read.  It's a detailed decision and summary from the Caymans along with the money awards against Bobulinski.  I'm not reading any more of this shit - as soon as I saw the toxic note I knew all I needed to know.

I have about 200 of these kinds of Notes and  Convertible Note Purchase Agreements on my laptop.  I draft them occasionally, but mostly I review and reject them for smallcap CEOs, telling them things like "DON'T EVER EVEN READ ANOTHER DOCUMENT FROM THIS DOUCHEBAGE HE WILL TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY AND THEN THE SEC WILL TAKE YOU TO PRISON."

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

What is AG Barr waiting for?

he has an appointment with a proctologistist to remove Mike Pence's fist from his rectum

 

rectum

 

 

damn near killed him

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

You'd think, given all this "evidence" Chum and the Faithful are crowing about, AG Barr would have taken steps to prosecute these criminals.

Wonder why he hasn't done anything.....

if hunter biden had done something that heinous , he'd be arrested already

Link to post
Share on other sites