Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Show us something.  ANYTHING.  That gives this even one iota of proof.   One, slim iota of proof.  There hasn't been, and there won't be, and in the end Trump's lapdog will just say he was misled and

Reminds me of Eat Shit Bob (Murray who died on Sunday) which won an Emmy. Bob .  

This is exactly what the Dems have been waiting for.  They will use this to get rid of Biden soon after he takes office.  

Posted Images

Is this the intoxicated laptop? That story needs some work Russian troll farm dudes.

You know there could be photos of Biden sucking off Putin on it while getting boned by Lindsey with Trump holding the camera and it wouldn't change a thing - I already voted :lol:

* not that ANYTHING short of Biden being revealed as Satan in disguise would matter and even then Satan isn't an idiot so maybe not even that :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it as funny as 230,000 dead people because Trump wanted the Covid 19 virus to go away, but it didn't?

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I wonder if Biden paid tax on his income?

 

Weird.  The post you responded to is no longer there.  Did BravoBravo res=consider the appropriateness of a post or did he get booted?

 

Please, please, please let it be the latter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Madmax said:

This is getting hilarious

It's so mind-numbingly stupid and transparent, I agree. Watching all the dummies fall for it is a hoot.

Meanwhile, explain to me again why Hunter Biden flew from CA to DE to get three computers fixed, didn't get seen on security video, but a legally blind computer shop owner remembered seeing him...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Weird.  The post you responded to is no longer there.  Did BravoBravo res=consider the appropriateness of a post or did he get booted?

Indeed, posting photos of the orange clown with his daughter sitting on his lap would have been much more appropriate. :lol:    

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

It's so mind-numbingly stupid and transparent, I agree. Watching all the dummies fall for it is a hoot.

Meanwhile, explain to me again why Hunter Biden flew from CA to DE to get three computers fixed, didn't get seen on security video, but a legally blind computer shop owner remembered seeing him...

I think in 2016 we all could have predicted a "scandal" would show up in mid October 2020 involving emails. I think this one is a total flop, no Trumper was going to vote for Biden but suddenly saw this and changed their mind back and no reality-based person is even paying attention to this steaming load of crap squeezed out of Putin's ass.

Also Trump himself has lowered the bar so far I can't image what scandal could out-scandal what he does every day :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VhmSays said:

Jared Kushner .... Qatar. 

Detailed time-line here https://www.justsecurity.org/69094/timeline-on-jared-kushner-qatar-666-fifth-avenue-and-white-house-policy/

There is just so much...

But yeah let's talk about Bidens laptop.

Joker runs around accusing anyone who won't tar and feather Biden over the fake laptop a traitor to the nation, but he won't comment on this. I mean selling Westinghouse to the Saudis and giving them access to sensitive nuclear technology in an end-around US Foreign Policy is just good business. Right Joker?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VhmSays said:

But yeah let's talk about Bidens laptop.

No, change the subject better. :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The MSM is covering up the story, rather than covering it... they are and have been exposed as frauds and are the propaganda arm of the LEFT! 

The subversive overthrow of America is fully engaged!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Or change your socks.

That won't work, maybe better to just ignore him or post something about cooking. 

I've got a great recipe for pumpkin soup we could chat about, it's nearly halloween after all. 

What's your costume going to be, dullard?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

The MSM is covering up the story, rather than covering it... they are and have been exposed as frauds and are the propaganda arm of the LEFT! 

The subversive overthrow of America is fully engaged!

Your right! What about that hard drive from Kushner's laptop that was found by that blind  porn shop owner?  He swears it was The Kush that left it there.  There's a left wing podcast that did a whole expose on it after it was supplied by one of AOC's interns.   They even have an affidavit of authenticity and corroborating testimony from George Conway.  The hard drive had video of Ivanka pounding her dad with a strap on!  MSM total dereliction of duty.  Where's the outrage!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Remodel said:

Joker runs around accusing anyone who won't tar and feather Biden over the fake laptop a traitor to the nation, but he won't comment on this. I mean selling Westinghouse to the Saudis and giving them access to sensitive nuclear technology in an end-around US Foreign Policy is just good business. Right Joker?

Speaking of the Saudis - 

Ex-CIA Director Brennan: 'Outrageous' for Trump to discuss inviting Saudi crown prince to D.C.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

The MSM is covering up the story, rather than covering it... they are and have been exposed as frauds and are the propaganda arm of the LEFT! 

The subversive overthrow of America is fully engaged!

If only the RNC or Giuliani, would give up the hard drive so the MSM could write about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

If only the RNC or Giuliani, would give up the hard drive so the MSM could write about it.

Careful what you wish for 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jzk said:

This is exactly what the Dems have been waiting for.  They will use this to get rid of Biden soon after he takes office.  

So, do you think a nepotistic corrupt administration faking evidence of nepotism and corruption will work out as well as their pandemic response?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

So, do you think a nepotistic corrupt administration faking evidence of nepotism and corruption will work out as well as their pandemic response?

- DSK

It is your position that the laptop is just one big fake?

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jzk said:

It is your position that the laptop is just one big fake?

I haven't seen any evidence it's real, other than the assertions of known liars and the unsupported assertion of an unknown person.

If there is any real evidence, it would be nice see/hear it.

Aside from that, even if true, the accusation is not even one-quarter as bad as many things we know for a fact Trump has done.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Careful what you wish for 

I think that you should be careful of what I wish for.The FBI has had that laptop since December 2019, if there was anything on it, he would have been arrested, he hasn't. If anything, I bet Giuliani has more to worry about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I haven't seen any evidence it's real, other than the assertions of known liars and the unsupported assertion of an unknown person.

If there is any real evidence, it would be nice see/hear it.

Aside from that, even if true, the accusation is not even one-quarter as bad as many things we know for a fact Trump has done.

- DSK

Hey, there’s nothing weird about Rudy being unwilling to let anybody else take a look at it. Totally legit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Hey, there’s nothing weird about Rudy being unwilling to let anybody else take a look at it. Totally legit. 

It’s because of all the other stuff found on Biden’s laptop, like this:

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Venom said:

That won't work, maybe better to just ignore him or post something about cooking. 

I've got a great recipe for pumpkin soup we could chat about, it's nearly halloween after all. 

What's your costume going to be, dullard?  

I apologize for saying you are a sock. You are a returd.  About the same thing just one smells worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Hey, there’s nothing weird about Rudy being unwilling to let anybody else take a look at it. Totally legit. 

Yeah, he wants to maintain the impeccable chain of custody.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jzk said:

It is your position that the laptop is just one big fake?

No, it's totally real and EXPLOSIVE (even if it's been for sale for over a year).

The AG is just a very careful, proper professional when using legal process, and he doesn't want to rush it.  Sounds like Barr, right? 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, d'ranger said:

About the same thing just one smells worse.

I have to take your word for it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

No, it's totally real and EXPLOSIVE (even if it's been for sale for over a year).

The AG is just a very careful, proper professional when using legal process, and he doesn't want to rush it.  Sounds like Barr, right? 

 

 

 

 

 

Withholding the devices seemed OK for DNC servers.  the FBI should just take Rudie's word for it.

Precedent, eh?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Withholding the devices seemed OK for DNC servers.  the FBI should just take Rudie's word for it.

Precedent, eh?

Yep, zackly

A Democrat did SOMETHING BAD once! Therefor any Republican cannot possibly be guilty of ANYthing, forever!!

Gotta love Trumpalo logic

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

The AG is just a very careful, proper professional when using legal process, and he doesn't want to rush it.  Sounds like Barr, right? 

No, in fact in my humble opinion the US just-us system is totally corrupt and has been for quite some time now, MR.WHERETHEFUCKYOUBEEN.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jzk said:

It is your position that the laptop is just one big fake?

Show us something.  ANYTHING.  That gives this even one iota of proof.   One, slim iota of proof.  There hasn't been, and there won't be, and in the end Trump's lapdog will just say he was misled and had no idea then entire thing was an overblown fake.  Sorry.  His bad.

But I will say this.  I hope the FBI is involved and investigating.  Because I hope ANY accusation like this at the highest level is taken seriously.  Unlike so many of our republican friends who just want to handwave it all away when the issue is with Republican.

That's the difference.  Instead of chanting "hoax!  Fake News!  Unfair!", the democrats ASK for the investigation.  Just like Biden did when he was accused of harassment.  He didn't try character assassination.  He didn't spread false rumors and half truths and outright lies.  It's called personal responsibility, and the Republican party has completely abdicated its position.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Venom said:

No, in fact in my humble opinion the US just-us system is totally corrupt

You mean Trump didn't fix it despite having complete control of the government for 2 years? What the fuck was he doing then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grrr... said:

But I will say this.  I hope the FBI is involved and investigating.  Because I hope ANY accusation like this at the highest level is taken seriously. 

You are familiar with the history of Hover and the FBI, is that correct? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Show us something.  ANYTHING.  That gives this even one iota of proof.   One, slim iota of proof.  There hasn't been, and there won't be, and in the end Trump's lapdog will just say he was misled and had no idea then entire thing was an overblown fake.  Sorry.  His bad.

But I will say this.  I hope the FBI is involved and investigating.  Because I hope ANY accusation like this at the highest level is taken seriously.  Unlike so many of our republican friends who just want to handwave it all away when the issue is with Republican.

That's the difference.  Instead of chanting "hoax!  Fake News!  Unfair!", the democrats ASK for the investigation.  Just like Biden did when he was accused of harassment.

I would love to see a consortium of lawyers throw down just like they did in the first big tobacco class action.  This time, a class action for defamation.  Every person who called Joe Biden a 'criminal', for starters.  After the GOP put an actual criminal into power, now they think it's OK to call everyone else a criminal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

You mean Trump didn't fix it despite having complete control of the government for 2 years? 

Obviously.:D 

They all want to "fix it" right?  

That's why they call it "just-us" after all. Sorry to be the one to break it to you. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/business/media/hunter-biden-wall-street-journal-trump.html?action=click&algo=bandit-all-surfaces&block=trending_recirc&fellback=false&imp_id=705812877&impression_id=34602f80-1730-11eb-acf0-27672b1c3496&index=0&pgtype=Article&region=footer&req_id=227092028&surface=most-popular

"By early October, even people inside the White House believed President Trump’s re-election campaign needed a desperate rescue mission. So three men allied with the president gathered at a house in McLean, Va., to launch one.

The host was Arthur Schwartz, a New York public relations man close to President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr. The guests were a White House lawyer, Eric Herschmann, and a former deputy White House counsel, Stefan Passantino, according to two people familiar with the meeting.  ...[stuff cut]

The three had pinned their hopes for re-electing the president on a fourth guest, a straight-shooting Wall Street Journal White House reporter named Michael Bender. They delivered the goods to him there: a cache of emails detailing Hunter Biden’s business activities, and, on speaker phone, a former business partner of Hunter Biden’s named Tony Bobulinski. Mr. Bobulinski was willing to go on the record in The Journal with an explosive claim: that Joe Biden, the former vice president, had been aware of, and profited from, his son’s activities. The Trump team left believing that The Journal would blow the thing open and their excitement was conveyed to the president....[stuff cut]

Then things got messy. Without warning his notional allies, Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor and now a lawyer for President Trump, burst onto the scene with the tabloid version of the McLean crew’s carefully laid plot. Mr. Giuliani delivered a cache of documents of questionable provenance — but containing some of the same emails — to The New York Post,  Mr. Giuliani had been working with the former Trump aide Steve Bannon, who also began leaking some of the emails to favored right-wing outlets. Mr. Giuliani’s complicated claim that the emails came from a laptop Hunter Biden had abandoned, and his refusal to let some reporters examine the laptop, cast a pall over the story..."

.....

As the debate ended, The Wall Street Journal published a brief item, just the stub of Mr. Areddy and Mr. Duehren’s reporting. The core of it was that Mr. Bobulinski had failed to prove the central claim. “Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden,” The Journal reported.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I would love to see a consortium of lawyers throw down just like they did in the first big tobacco class action.  This time, a class action for defamation.  Every person who called Joe Biden a 'criminal', for starters.  After the GOP put an actual criminal into power, now they think it's OK to call everyone else a criminal.

Wouldn't that be glorious?  Go after Trump for all the times he called people dictators, terrorists, traitors....

Fuck, if Scott can be sued from calling someone a grifter, then Trump's head should sure as hell be on the chopping block for the vicious lies he tells about people.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They are so fucking exposed on this issue, but nobody seems to wanna take the risk.  Just like big tobacco until Scott vs. American Tobacco opened the floodgates.  

plaintiffs were terrified of taking on big tobacco because RJR etc. would just run up the legal bills to incredible levels.  50 law firms kicked in $1M each into a litigation fund to solve the problem.  It worked.

Incidentally, that's where a bunch of the Decision boats came from.  Murray Law Firm was one of the leads.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, benwynn said:
59 minutes ago, silent bob said:

DE9DBC64-0D1B-4B8D-8B72-9233C44CDC86.jpeg

Just say that it is.  Easy peasy.

Great.  Way to go.  Now, BravoBravo will say President Obama's name figures prominently in the emails "discovered" on Hunter's laptop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

They are so fucking exposed on this issue, but nobody seems to wanna take the risk.  Just like big tobacco until Scott vs. American Tobacco opened the floodgates.  

plaintiffs were terrified of taking on big tobacco because RJR etc. would just run up the legal bills to incredible levels.  50 law firms kicked in $1M each into a litigation fund to solve the problem.  It worked.

Incidentally, that's where a bunch of the Decision boats came from.  Murray Law Firm was one of the leads.

 

 

Go for it !

Lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

They are so fucking exposed on this issue, but nobody seems to wanna take the risk.  Just like big tobacco until Scott vs. American Tobacco opened the floodgates.  

plaintiffs were terrified of taking on big tobacco because RJR etc. would just run up the legal bills to incredible levels.  50 law firms kicked in $1M each into a litigation fund to solve the problem.  It worked. 

Incidentally, that's where a bunch of the Decision boats came from.  Murray Law Firm was one of the leads. 

 

 

Or we could pass some laws to fix the legal system so that it doesn't take 2 fucking billion dollars to get the president of the united states to stop calling you a traitor to your country.  How bought that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Or we could pass some laws to fix the legal system so that it doesn't take 2 fucking billion dollars to get the president of the united states to stop calling you a traitor to your country.  How bought that?

Quaint that you think passing laws is easier than a giant ten year clusterfuck of litigation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

 

Ok let's do it this way. Let's say it's all true (it's not true, and it's laughable that anybody believes it, but for the sake of arguement let's say it's true). Hunter got his $600k/year cushy board position because he convinced his Vice President dad to do something that somehow benefited Burisma, or a senior excutive at Burisma. Sure, let's go with it. Let's go even further - let's say also, for the sake of argument again, that Hunter and Joe, on the day after inauguration, are going to steal a billion dollars from the US treasury. My answer to that is... so what?

Even if all the above were true (it isn't), that would make Joe Biden *still* less of a bad choice for the USA than Trump. And that right there demonstrates how bad Donald Trump actually is.

That should also end the discussions about Hunter, his laptop and Burisma.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Ok let's do it this way. Let's say it's all true (it's not true, and it's laughable that anybody believes it, but for the sake of arguement let's say it's true). Hunter got his $600k/year cushy board position because he convinced his Vice President dad to do something that somehow benefited Burisma, or a senior excutive at Burisma. Sure, let's go with it. Let's go even further - let's say also, for the sake of argument again, that Hunter and Joe, on the day after inauguration, are going to steal a billion dollars from the US treasury. My answer to that is... so what?

Even if all the above were true (it isn't), that would make Joe Biden *still* less of a bad choice for the USA than Trump. And that right there demonstrates how bad Donald Trump actually is.

That should also end the discussions about Hunter, his laptop and Burisma.

Referring to the BB Bullshit meme: Exxon pays it's board members that much? for 12 days of work/year?

Damn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Referring to the BB Bullshit meme: Exxon pays it's board members that much? for 12 days of work/year?

Damn.

Bx2 also know so little about how corporations work, no clue "Every Board position is filled by people who own significant amounts of common (ie voting) stock in that company, such that their stock earns FAR more than their salary."

[edit to add]  Most of them also work full time in some area of corporate operations

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, chum said:

I'm willing to bet the Bidens aren't real happy with Tony Bobulinski right now.

Why? It's not even a nothingberder. Even the WSJ and Fox say Uncle Joe had no involvement per that info.

And BTW - any involvement post-VP, like that email alleges if read in the twilight with x-ray glasses, is completely legal.

At MOST, it's a Uncle Joe said he didn't talk Biz with Lil'Biden,  and in this case, he might have (again, after he left the VP position)

Even Barr can't find anything, and he'll Trump-up charges on a whim.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nice! said:

Even if all the above were true (it isn't), that would make Joe Biden *still* less of a bad choice for the USA than Trump. And that right there demonstrates how bad Donald Trump actually is.

That's makes for an interesting rational for voting.

Personally, I'd vote for being bitten by a rattlesnake over a cobra any day of the week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see China’s GTV has started to release videos from the laptop. The first is of Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine while engaging in sex act with an unknown person. It is very disturbing.:( I don't dare post the link here as it could be judged inappropriate. But, I can't fathom how anyone could be so stupid as to record themselves engaging in potentially criminal activity and then uploading it onto a laptop computer much less leaving the laptop over for repair. :unsure: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Venom said:

That's makes for an interesting rational for voting.

Personally, I'd vote for being bitten by a rattlesnake over a cobra any day of the week. 

Don't worry about Hunter, he isn't likely to influence Kamala. He is not going to be a "senior advisor" to the POTUS or play any role in the administration.

....or just maybe put him in charge of ME and world peace, that would be a hoot right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Don't worry about Hunter, he isn't likely to influence Kamala. He is not going to be a "senior advisor" to the POTUS or play any role in the administration.

....or just maybe put him in charge of ME and world peace, that would be a hoot right?

Good point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Referring to the BB Bullshit meme: Exxon pays it's board members that much? for 12 days of work/year?

Damn.

It’s the awful responsibilities!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Tonight chumdumpster! Tune into Tuckers White Power Hour! All bababooey all the time!

 

 

You mean that show that a Judge says is clearly just infotainment? With no facts at all? That one?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Venom said:

I see China’s GTV has started to release videos from the laptop. The first is of Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine while engaging in sex act with an unknown person. It is very disturbing.:( I don't dare post the link here as it could be judged inappropriate. But, I can't fathom how anyone could be so stupid as to record themselves engaging in potentially criminal activity and then uploading it onto a laptop computer much less leaving the laptop over for repair. :unsure: 

 

702C25A5-6D42-4A4B-8EE6-B691340A9B09.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Venom said:

I see China’s GTV has started to release videos from the laptop. The first is of Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine while engaging in sex act with an unknown person. It is very disturbing.:( I don't dare post the link here as it could be judged inappropriate. But, I can't fathom how anyone could be so stupid as to record themselves engaging in potentially criminal activity and then uploading it onto a laptop computer much less leaving the laptop over for repair. :unsure: 

GTV is Steve Bannon...if that changes anything :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, chum said:

I’m just glad NPR uses the money I give them to filter my news for me and decide what would be a waste of my time to hear. What a time saver, money well spent.

I prefer all of my media to be bought and paid for by corporate interests.  It is just as healthy as the air I breath and the water I drink.  God bless dollars.

Link to post
Share on other sites