Sign in to follow this  
badlatitude

NYT: The Republican Party needs to be crushed & the earth salted behind it

Recommended Posts

R.I.PG.O.P..jpg

When did your retreat from the Republican Party start?  My distancing began with Newt Gingrich, my dissatisfaction began with Reagan.

 

The Republican Party can’t win using ordinary methods. On the process side, they can win only by inflating the white vote via gerrymandering, cracked-and-packed districts, and ruthless black voter suppression. On the policy side, they can win only with heavy dollops of strident and outright bigotry against Mexicans, Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, Chinese, and anyone else who comes along. Even Canadians will do in a pinch. 

Today, the Republican Party exists for one and only one purpose: to pass tax cuts for the rich and regulatory rollbacks for corporations. They accomplish this using one and only method: unapologetically racist and bigoted appeals to win the votes of the heartland riff-raff they otherwise treat as mere money machines for their endless mail-order cons. 

Like it or not, this is the modern Republican Party. It no longer serves any legitimate purpose. It needs to be crushed and the earth salted behind it, while a new conservative party rises to take its place… 


https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/opinion/sunday/trump-republican-party.html 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

R.I.PG.O.P..jpg

When did your retreat from the Republican Party start?  My distancing began with Newt Gingrich, my dissatisfaction began with Reagan.

 

The Republican Party can’t win using ordinary methods. On the process side, they can win only by inflating the white vote via gerrymandering, cracked-and-packed districts, and ruthless black voter suppression. On the policy side, they can win only with heavy dollops of strident and outright bigotry against Mexicans, Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, Chinese, and anyone else who comes along. Even Canadians will do in a pinch. 

Today, the Republican Party exists for one and only one purpose: to pass tax cuts for the rich and regulatory rollbacks for corporations. They accomplish this using one and only method: unapologetically racist and bigoted appeals to win the votes of the heartland riff-raff they otherwise treat as mere money machines for their endless mail-order cons. 

Like it or not, this is the modern Republican Party. It no longer serves any legitimate purpose. It needs to be crushed and the earth salted behind it, while a new conservative party rises to take its place… 


https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/opinion/sunday/trump-republican-party.html 

Lol... left is freaking out and the base is losing it!

5F0B2E30-E4C4-4F4B-9FBA-8C45F2D5EA26.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

The elk won’t change.

Ignorant entertainment addicted entitled racist trash like @Dog will still believe whatever the Fox News cinematic universe tells them too.

40% of the Republican party is dead, they wouldn't change if Jesus came back and told them to change. If Trump loses, you can bet he will be the new Rush Limbaugh, spewing hate and venom, and divisiveness at every opportunity. That's why he needs to go to jail, keep him away until this thing percolates itself dry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Lol... left is freaking out and the base is losing it!

5F0B2E30-E4C4-4F4B-9FBA-8C45F2D5EA26.jpeg

Pssst, Stop fighting the Civil War.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You do understand??? 
Trump does not represent the Republican Party... right ??

He is running on their ticket as a matter of convenience.

Trump represents the millions of people behind those seen at his rallies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BravoBravo said:

You do understand??? 
Trump does not represent the Republican Party... right ??

He is running on their ticket as a matter of convenience.

Trump represents the millions of people behind those seen at his rallies 

Oh! The know nothing party is back?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badlatitude said:

Pssst, Stop fighting the Civil War.

In this case the Left is succeeding from the USA ... and if the scales are tipped with a radical in the White House... Kamala.. the 2nd Amendment will come into play 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

In this case the Left is succeeding from the USA ... and if the scales are tipped with a radical in the White House... Kamala.. the 2nd Amendment will come into play 

Go there. Like your ancestors, you will learn a horrible lesson.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

40% of the Republican party is dead, they wouldn't change if Jesus came back and told them to change. If Trump loses, you can bet he will be the new Rush Limbaugh, spewing hate and venom, and divisiveness at every opportunity. That's why he needs to go to jail, keep him away until this thing percolates itself dry.

Rush has something that Trump doesn't.  A work ethic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

In this case the Left is succeeding 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

He is running on their ticket as a matter of convenience.

Trump represents the millions of people behind those seen at his rallies 

So you're saying Trump is like Joseph Smith and you are the moron?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

 

Yeah yeah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

40% of the Republican party is dead, they wouldn't change if Jesus came back and told them to change. If Trump loses, you can bet he will be the new Rush Limbaugh, spewing hate and venom, and divisiveness at every opportunity. That's why he needs to go to jail, keep him away until this thing percolates itself dry.

Nah. Give the addicted their fentanyl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Nah. Give the addicted their fentanyl.

I think Pence and Trump, will herd immunity most of them, Fentanyl will keep the rest quiet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I'm not sure which brain is more diseased and polluted though

Yea, that could be debated for a very long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump admitted it.  If everyone voted, Republicans would never get elected again. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Rush has something that Trump doesn't.  A work ethic.

And cancer, but we can hope.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

 Rush also has a brain.

I don't agree. He's a quick witted Gish Gallop. That doesn't make him smart, just glib. I reserve smart for a judgment based on results. In his favor, he knows what to say to the people who want to hear him. That also isn't evidence of a brain. Indeed the people who want to hear him aren't smart either but I will grant you that he is smarter than they are. Still not smart.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olsonist said:

I don't agree. He's a quick witted Gish Gallop. That doesn't make him smart, just glib. I reserve smart for a judgment based on results. In his favor, he knows what to say to the people who want to hear him. That also isn't evidence of a brain. Moreover, the people who want to hear him aren't smart but I will grant you that he is smarter than his audience. Still not smart.

You're right, he didn't generate an audience apart from the learning impaired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

january 4, 2021

put orange man it padded cell with 1,000,000,000 big macs. put the rest on Epstein island with no electricity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

You do understand??? 
Trump does not represent the Republican Party... right ??

He is running on their ticket as a matter of convenience.

Trump represents the millions of people behind those seen at his rallies 

The GOP platform this year was, literally, President Trump Good, Obama bad. So I guess _you_ just don't understand. Your so-called GOP is brain dead. 

 

WHEREAS, The RNC enthusiastically supports President Trump and continues to reject the policy positions of the Obama-Biden Administration, as well as those espoused by the Democratic National Committee today; therefore, be it

RESOLVED, That the Republican Party has and will continue to enthusiastically support the President’s America-first agenda;

RESOLVED, That the 2020 Republican National Convention will adjourn without adopting a new platform until the 2024 Republican National Convention;

RESOLVED, That the 2020 Republican National Convention calls on the media to engage in accurate and unbiased reporting, especially as it relates to the strong support of the RNC for President Trump and his Administration; and

RESOLVED, That any motion to amend the 2016 Platform or to adopt a new platform, including any motion to suspend the procedures that will allow doing so, will be ruled out of order.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what's next, 'a prophetic' dream of a blms/antifas stealing her breast implants?

I agree with the premise of the op's article; clean break. kill that funky, evil shit dead, twice, then burn it, then piss on the godforsaken ashes. make it an international holiday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:
2 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

In this case the Left is succeeding

 

Okay, that was worth quoting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

... Kamala.. the 2nd Amendment will come into play 

So if a legally elected woman of color becomes president according to the rules, your response is to call for someone to shoot her?

Why not have a go yourself?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Happy said:

So if a legally elected woman of color becomes president according to the rules, your response is to call for someone to shoot her?

Why not have a go yourself?  

lol... that is too funny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

lol... that is too funny 

Nothing remotely funny about desiring the murder of a human being, asshole.

Even a lowlife scum like Trump deserves his day in court instead of a bullet in the head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:
10 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

In this case the Left is succeeding 

 

Illiterate and ironic in only 7 words.

Admirably succinct. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How to uproot the Reich, root and branch ? 

Well, it will not be easy. 

The Op-ed (which I read) does not go nearly far enough. 

It fails to deal with the Drumphist disease that has infected the local levels of the GOP. 

In our country, not a single GOP party activist is willing to stand against Drumphism. 

So the problem is not just at the state and national level - by no means. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Lol... left is freaking out and the base is losing it!

5F0B2E30-E4C4-4F4B-9FBA-8C45F2D5EA26.jpeg

Scary..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

In our country, not a single GOP party activist is willing to stand against Drumphism. 

So the problem is not just at the state and national level - by no means. 

Sorry, I should have written "county" - cursed Cabernet !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More on the Repugnican party and other international slides towards the right.

Quote

The Republican party has become dramatically more illiberal in the past two decades and now more closely resembles ruling parties in autocratic societies than its former centre-right equivalents in Europe, according to a new international study.

In a significant shift since 2000, the GOP has taken to demonising and encouraging violence against its opponents, adopting attitudes and tactics comparable to ruling nationalist parties in Hungary, India, Poland and Turkey.

The shift has both led to and been driven by the rise of Donald Trump.

By contrast the Democratic party has changed little in its attachment to democratic norms, and in that regard has remained similar to centre-right and centre-left parties in western Europe. Their principal difference is the approach to the economy.

The new study, the largest ever of its kind, was carried out by the V-Dem Institute at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, using newly developed methods to measure and quantify the health of the world’s democracies at a time when authoritarianism is on the rise.

Anna Lührmann, V-Dem’s deputy director, said the Republican transformation had been “certainly the most dramatic shift in an established democracy”.

V-Dem’s “illiberalism index” gauges the extent of commitment to democratic norms a party exhibits before an election. The institute calls it “the first comparative measure of the ‘litmus test’ for the loyalty to democracy”.

The study, published on Monday, shows the party has followed a similar trajectory to Fidesz, which under Viktor Orbán has evolved from a liberal youth movement into an authoritarian party that has made Hungary the first non-democracy in the European Union.

India’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has been transformed in similar ways under Narendra Modi, as has the Justice and Development party (AKP) in Turkey under Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and the Law and Justice party in Poland. Trump and his administration have sought to cultivate close ties to the leadership of those countries.

The Republican party has remained relatively committed to pluralism, but it has gone a long way towards abandoning other democratic norms, becoming much more prone to disrespecting opponents and encouraging violence.

“We’ve seen similar shifts in parties in other countries where the quality of democracy has declined in recent years, where democracy has been eroding,” Lührmann said. “It fits very well into the pattern of parties that erode democracy once they’re in power.”

“The demonisation of opponents – that’s clearly a factor that has shifted a lot when it comes to the Republican party, as well as the encouragement of political violence,” she said, adding that the change has been driven in large part from the top.

“We have several quotes from Trump, that show how he has encouraged supporters to use violence against either journalists or political opponents.”

In western Europe, centre-right parties like Germany’s Christian Democratic Union and Spain’s People’s party have stuck to their commitment to democratic norms. By the same measure, Britain’s Conservative party has moved some way along the liberal-illiberal spectrum but not to the Republicans’ extremes.

“The data shows that the Republican party in 2018 was far more illiberal than almost all other governing parties in democracies,” the V-Dem study found. “Only very few governing parties in democracies in this millennium (15%) were considered more illiberal than the Republican party in the US.”

The institute has found the decline in democratic traits has accelerated around the world and that for the first time this century, autocracies are in the majority – holding power in 92 countries, home to 54% of the global population.

According to V-Dem’s benchmark, almost 35% of the world’s population, 2.6 billion people, live in nations that are becoming more autocratic.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/26/republican-party-autocratic-hungary-turkey-study-trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like this is shaping up to be just like 2016.  I expect all the national polls to start dramatically closing.  
I still think Biden will win, but a part of me wonders if a red  wave is just as possible as a blue wave.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MR.CLEAN said:

the very dumb part or just the dumb part?

I didn't know he had parts. I thought it was all just sloshing around in there like runny oatmeal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

the very dumb part or just the dumb part?

Biden just scheduled a last-minute rally today Do you wonder why?

i mean if it’s all locked up why expose him to more verbal screw ups? 

 Last event he talked about 4 more years of George.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Here it is his wife had to remind him Trump three times under her breath. 
 

 

If you've seen one Republican, you've seen them all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 9:24 AM, badlatitude said:

R.I.PG.O.P..jpg

When did your retreat from the Republican Party start?  My distancing began with Newt Gingrich, my dissatisfaction began with Reagan.

 

The Republican Party can’t win using ordinary methods. On the process side, they can win only by inflating the white vote via gerrymandering, cracked-and-packed districts, and ruthless black voter suppression. On the policy side, they can win only with heavy dollops of strident and outright bigotry against Mexicans, Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, Chinese, and anyone else who comes along. Even Canadians will do in a pinch. 

Today, the Republican Party exists for one and only one purpose: to pass tax cuts for the rich and regulatory rollbacks for corporations. They accomplish this using one and only method: unapologetically racist and bigoted appeals to win the votes of the heartland riff-raff they otherwise treat as mere money machines for their endless mail-order cons. 

Like it or not, this is the modern Republican Party. It no longer serves any legitimate purpose. It needs to be crushed and the earth salted behind it, while a new conservative party rises to take its place… 


https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/opinion/sunday/trump-republican-party.html 

That's a long winded way to say BTBD.  I feel like the bolded part should have been my copyrighted statement from 4 years ago.

Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Biden just scheduled a last-minute rally today Do you wonder why?

i mean if it’s all locked up why expose him to more verbal screw ups? 

 Last event he talked about 4 more years of George.  

85,000 more non-trump voters each day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

85,000 more non-trump voters each day...

Sure thing yet GOP New registrations are ahead of Dems 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5901862/republicans-voter-registration-swing-states/%3famp=true

 

and here is 538 trying to spin it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-a-surge-in-republican-voter-registration-might-not-mean-a-surge-in-trump-support/amp/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

85,000 more non-trump voters each day...

Many more than that...

Quote

The Trump administration is fighting in federal court to block states from giving billions of dollars in emergency food stamps to the lowest-income Americans during the coronavirus crisis.

Residents of Pennsylvania and California have sued President Donald Trump’s Agriculture Department over a policy that has kept roughly 40 percent of households who rely on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program from receiving any emergency benefits during the pandemic. After being ordered by a federal judge last week to proceed with the payments in the Pennsylvania case, the department is continuing to appeal.

The Agriculture Department says that it’s simply following the law. A spokesperson noted that a California court recently sided with USDA on a procedural matter.

 

Critics say the Trump administration is trying to return to its pre-Covid mission of shrinking safety net programs, even as economists warn more help is needed for businesses and millions of households that are newly unemployed, behind on rent and struggling to buy food.

 
“It’s almost like they’re singing that old song ‘Wishin’ and Hopin’,’ because they’re not dealing with reality,” said Ellen Vollinger, legal director at the Food Research & Action Center, of USDA.

The USDA’s policy has already kept roughly $480 million in nutrition assistance out of just Pennsylvania, a state that’s suffered a particularly high unemployment rate and also is a must-win for Trump in his bid for reelection, according to a POLITICO analysis of court filings.

Lots more on the Repugnicans war on the poor. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/26/trump-blocks-pandemic-food-aid-432560

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

the very dumb part or just the dumb part?

They’re all stupendously dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 12:47 PM, BravoBravo said:

You do understand??? 
Trump does not represent the Republican Party... right ??

He is running on their ticket as a matter of convenience.

Trump represents the millions of people behind those seen at his rallies 

 

Are you stoned, or stupid???  They had no 2020 election platform other than more of the same that was Trumps platform, plan from 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

 

Are you stoned, or stupid???  They had no 2020 election platform other than more of the same that was Trumps platform, plan from 2016

Well until the China Virus swept the globe Trump’s 2016 platform was hitting on all cylinders, of course you can’t be honest and admit that. No matter he’ll/we’ll pick up where we left off ! 
Blacks and Hispanics will usher in his second term! Of course MSM won’t let that out, but they understand he is a straight shooter unlike all the lying pandering politicians that have not improved their lives as much as Trump has 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, billy backstay said:
On 10/26/2020 at 5:47 AM, BravoBravo said:

You do understand??? 
Trump does not represent the Republican Party... right ??

He is running on their ticket as a matter of convenience.

Trump represents the millions of people behind those seen at his rallies 

 

 

Is it just me or that I'm just getting a feeling the elk are quietly unhitching their wagons attached to the Trump train.

"Trump does not represent the Republican Party", shit that is funny considering the Repubs announced in writing they were right behind Trump and whatever he wanted they would do

Are they also  hoping there's a switch and a runout out at the bottom of the long incline. Will BB suggest on Nov 4th Trump who?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 12:38 PM, BravoBravo said:

Lol... left is freaking out and the base is losing it!

5F0B2E30-E4C4-4F4B-9FBA-8C45F2D5EA26.jpeg

I see the the meth is taking control of what counts for your brain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Well until the China Virus swept the globe Trump’s 2016 platform was hitting on all cylinders, of course you can’t be honest and admit that. No matter he’ll/we’ll pick up where we left off ! 
Blacks and Hispanics will usher in his second term! Of course MSM won’t let that out, but they understand he is a straight shooter unlike all the lying pandering politicians that have not improved their lives as much as Trump has 

Hitting -what- on all cylinders?

...Causing unrest and riots in US cities

...Losing trade war with China

...Skyrocketing deficit

...Coming up with a new health plan in 2 weeks!

...North Korea with new bigger longer-range nukes

...Dismantling environmental regulation so the air & water is more polluted than any time since the 1970s

...White supremacists threatening violence against elected officials

...Rampant plague killing hundred of thousands of USAnians

And so much more! America is going to be great, any day now! Just like the wealth is going to start trickling down!!

- DSK

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

That's a long winded way to say BTBD.  I feel like the bolded part should have been my copyrighted statement from 4 years ago.

Just saying.

Well, now you have one of the world's most reputable news sources agreeing with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Well until the China Virus swept the globe Trump’s 2016 platform was hitting on all cylinders, of course you can’t be honest and admit that. No matter he’ll/we’ll pick up where we left off ! 
Blacks and Hispanics will usher in his second term! Of course MSM won’t let that out, but they understand he is a straight shooter unlike all the lying pandering politicians that have not improved their lives as much as Trump has 

 

I want some of the high quality ganja that you are smoking!!  You are as delusional as Trump...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Are you stoned, or stupid??? 

I'll take stupid for 1000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Hitting -what- on all cylinders?

...Causing unrest and riots in US cities

...Losing trade war with China

...Skyrocketing deficit

 

He publicly called out the "Proud Boys", to get ready to mobilize, when he is NOT re-elected.  And his psycophant fanboys here cannot dispute that fact, although they will try to..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, billy backstay said:
29 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Hitting -what- on all cylinders?

...Causing unrest and riots in US cities

...Losing trade war with China

...Skyrocketing deficit

 

He publicly called out the "Proud Boys", to get ready to mobilize, when he is NOT re-elected.  And his psycophant fanboys here cannot dispute that fact, although they will try to..

I fully expect the Trumpsuckers to announce that he has WON!! the election, won it bigly, and some will call for death to the faggot abortion-mongering socialists who insist on actually counting the votes. I hope very few act on these pronouncements.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I fully expect the Trumpsuckers to announce that he has WON!! the election, won it bigly, and some will call for death to the faggot abortion-mongering socialists who insist on actually counting the votes. I hope very few act on these pronouncements.

- DSK

Any that do will be back shooters. They're only brave in gangs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Blacks and Hispanics will usher in his second term! Of course MSM won’t let that out, but they understand he is a straight shooter unlike all the lying pandering politicians that have not improved their lives as much as Trump has 

Well, except for all the dead ones that he killed during the pandemic.  And their families.  And their friends.  And......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:
3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

That's a long winded way to say BTBD.  I feel like the bolded part should have been my copyrighted statement from 4 years ago.

Just saying.

Well, now you have one of the world's most reputable news sources agreeing with copying you.

FIFY.  I don't mind though, but It took them long enough to come around.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

I fully expect the Trumpsuckers to announce that he has WON!! the election, won it bigly, and some will call for death to the faggot abortion-mongering socialists who insist on actually counting the votes. I hope very few act on these pronouncements.

- DSK

I'm loading up numerous 30 round Pmags on the off-hand chance they do.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I'm loading up numerous 30 round Pmags on the off-hand chance they do.  

Violence is always the right answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I'm loading up numerous 30 round Pmags on the off-hand chance they do.  

I'm good

As always, an increased stock of claymores and M525 fuses would be nice

If this turns into a protracted conflict, the supply of actual infantrymen will be more important than the supply of ordnance. But I don't think it will

- DSK

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, hasher said:

Violence is always the right answer.

No, but defense against violence is ALWAYS the right answer.  I'm in no way going out and looking for trouble on election day or in the days following.  I will be too busy moving into my new house and the bulk of the move happens on the 3rd.  But if it comes looking for me, I will oblige it.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I'm good

As always, an increased stock of claymores and M525 fuses would be nice

If this turns into a protracted conflict, the supply of actual infantrymen will be more important than the supply of ordnance. But I don't think it will

- DSK

 

Actually, if this turns into a protracted violent event - the food supply might be the first to be impacted.  Well, actually the 2nd thing after toilet paper.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to live in a nonviolent society where I don't need a personal arsenal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hasher said:

I'd like to live in a nonviolent society where I don't need a personal arsenal.

ftfy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BravoBravo said:
50 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Well, except for all the dead ones that he killed during the pandemic.  And their families.  And their friends.  And......

Yawn... take it up with your Commie chinks

So seriously, and I'd really like an honest answer if you can......  are you saying that trump bears zero responsibility for the high US COVID deaths with the way he's handled it?  

BTW - 225K dead Americans rates a "yawn".  Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So seriously, and I'd really like an honest answer if you can......  are you saying that trump bears zero responsibility for the high US COVID deaths with the way he's handled it?  

BTW - 225K dead Americans rates a "yawn".  Really?

So your father didn't die so why do deaths matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:
6 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

chinks

Racist much?

WTF???  I didn't say that.  That was bozo bozo.  Check your shit before you make those accusations, ass.

11 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Yawn... take it up with your Commie chinks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Racist much?

Um, that was BB, unsurprisingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

WTF???  I didn't say that.  That was bozo bozo.  Check your shit before you make those accusations, ass.

 

57 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

WTF???  I didn't say that.  That was bozo bozo.  Check your shit before you make those accusations, ass.

Blame it on the ED. I merely clicked on what BB wrote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hasher said:
1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

I'm loading up numerous 30 round Pmags on the off-hand chance they do.  

Violence is always the right answer.

More guns & ammo is the American solution to what ails you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this