What is our favorite intrepid explorer-adventurer been up to these days?

Last heard he retired with a trust fund or some family funding.  

8 hours ago, Windward said:

What is our favorite intrepid explorer-adventurer been up to these days?

Last heard he retired with a trust fund or some family funding.  

He auctioned off his famous double-breasted blue "captain's" blazer to fund his new life style on the Jersey shore.

He went months without seeing another boat, let alone another human being. In the evening he practiced yoga on a small wooden platform in the salty air. He’d stand on deck and shout, “I love you!” as loud as he could at the waves as they crashed against the hull. He carried a shaman’s mask, a dragon’s head, with him on the voyage, and some nights he’d strip off his clothes, put the mask on, go outside, and dance naked, alone under the vast stars that seemed to belong only to him.

E40C3E68-713C-42C0-929E-B6A87C706FC7.jpeg

On 11/1/2020 at 4:37 PM, Sail4beer said:

He went months without seeing another boat, let alone another human being. In the evening he practiced yoga on a small wooden platform in the salty air. He’d stand on deck and shout, “I love you!” as loud as he could at the waves as they crashed against the hull. He carried a shaman’s mask, a dragon’s head, with him on the voyage, and some nights he’d strip off his clothes, put the mask on, go outside, and dance naked, alone under the vast stars that seemed to belong only to him.

When Moitessier did stuff like that way back when, it was kinda crazy and adorable. When Weird Stooge did faked it, he just looked like a pompous clown trying to be cool.

18 minutes ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

It’s time for this again.

You dickwadde!                        I felle foire it..................  I guesse Ime am the dickwadde.....              :)

49 minutes ago, 10thTonner said:

When Moitessier did stuff like that way back when, it was kinda crazy and adorable. When Weird Stooge did faked it, he just looked like a pompous clown trying to be cool.

pc ist a nice waye to putte it...............                :)

On 11/5/2020 at 2:48 PM, Gouvernail said:

With Soyana?? Hell yea!!

You gotte a currey fettishe?                          :)