• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick Thoughts after Day 1:   Race 1:  The Kiwi’s completely dominate Italy.  Better start, faster boat, better maneuvers, better everything.  Instant reaction is it is tough to believe that

Learnings for TVNZ live coverage? DON'T RUN THE FUCKING ADS THROUGH THE PRE-START/START!!!!! Muppets. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, XPRO said:

I revived a text, early AM ,  that there was a rumor they might not sail today maybe they had issues before they left the dock.  

That was a near-disaster dump early in the race. I really hope they make a race of it Vs LR.

2 minutes ago, XPRO said:

I revived a text, early AM ,  that there was a rumor they might not sail today, maybe they had issues before they left the dock.  

Heard that on the broadcast that as little as 2 minutes ahead of race start they were having foil controller issues and may not start

Just now, Sailbydate said:

So. All those INEOS rumours were wrong. It's not just in the light she is a dog. 

Whilst I suspect the rumours are true SBD, a bit hard to tell when they have fucked steering.

Jimmy getting "spirited" in the start box! Fuck!

3 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

Yeah was Bruni but looked like a JIMMY move..! LOL...

TVNZ commentators haven’t mentioned Bruni once this race. It’s Spithill in every position on the boat as far as they’re concerned.

• Like 3