9 minutes ago, Mad Mac said:

Dogs! And no full youtube replay. Double dogs.

I might just lose interest as I did with F1, limited over international cricket etc sold off to pay TV.

Missed the races due to family commitments, saw just the last 5 minutes of NZ-AM.

I am SO pissed off!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick Thoughts after Day 1:   Race 1:  The Kiwi’s completely dominate Italy.  Better start, faster boat, better maneuvers, better everything.  Instant reaction is it is tough to believe that

Learnings for TVNZ live coverage? DON'T RUN THE FUCKING ADS THROUGH THE PRE-START/START!!!!! Muppets. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ozchrisb said:

If a whinging Pom is complaining about is boat not being fast enough, absolutely. It's still not clear to me where this "software" is coming from. In the main presser he's saying "we were getting software updates at midday" implying that they came from the supplier, but in the one on one's he's moaning about the team not sharing their control software with each other. Other comments in this thread imply that the fcs interface for the team is just on/off so it seems that the software he's referring to is his own teams. Really sounds like they're covering their own backsides on this one by blaming everyone else.

Sorss code, not software, shorly?

2 minutes ago, MaxHugen said:

Missed the races due to family commitments, saw just the last 5 minutes of NZ-AM.

I am SO pissed off!

Just be glad it was not the other way around. Missing those last 5 minutes would have been a real pisser.

4 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

Prada didn't make a mistake other than the start so great effort by AM to only lose by 12 seconds after being forced into extra tacks and gybes  etc

Isn't that about the same margin they beat ETNZ by yesterday?

2 minutes ago, Sugarscoop said:

ETNZ are more dominant in this cup then any defender or challenger ever. 

Its going to be a boring AC match

beg to differ there to be honest, 1 cluster costs minutes......and they've all done em

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Sugarscoop said:

BA trying to make out like theyre sandbagging. "plenty of upgrades going on the boat after this regatta"

Cant fool me

It would be convincing if they had a new boat coming on board, but they don’t

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, zenmasterfred said:

TURN THE FUCXKING MUSIC OFF!!!! Really annoying on the feed I am watching.

All of the media stuff is pretty rough right now. Comms are spotty, graphics are off, no telemetry available, and loud stupid music.

I hope it's just scraping off the rust and this gets better. Maybe they should install last Friday's update.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, porthos said:

All of the media stuff is pretty rough right now. Comms are spotty, graphics are off, no telemetry available, and loud stupid music.

I hope it's just scraping off the rust and this gets better. Maybe they should install last Friday's update.

Wow having none of these issues with NBC PPV. Consider a PPV option if you dont want this hassle for the next hundreds of hours of racing. Just sayin....

24 minutes ago, zillafreak said:

Prada Prediction:

Ineos first team eliminated

Prada final: Prada vs AM

Prada winner: AM

Cup: ETNZ vs AM

Final result: ETNZ wins final race after tied score

I predict AM unsuccessful challenger taking maybe 1 or 2 races.

Yeah, INEOS first to row home.

17 minutes ago, zillafreak said:

Wow having none of these issues with NBC PPV. Consider a PPV option if you dont want this hassle for the next hundreds of hours of racing. Just sayin....

Pretty sure the Gold Pass feed is the same as the YT international feed, which is what I'm watching.

So if Deano and AM hadn't of crashed the boat in Race 1 I think it would have been a similar result. To Prada's credit they look very stable around the course. ETNZ's speed is still obvious let's how the final race goes.?

Unless Ineos manages a technical improvement program of Herculean efforts, I don’t see how they’re gonna not be first to have a long vacation in NZ (who would go home now in the UK weather/Brexit and covid). 

there’s very small margins between ETNZ, Luna Rossa and American boats. 

32 minutes ago, Miffy said:

Unless Ineos manages a technical improvement program of Herculean efforts, I don’t see how they’re gonna not be first to have a long vacation in NZ (who would go home now in the UK weather/Brexit and covid). 

there’s very small margins between ETNZ, Luna Rossa and American boats. 

Lemme revise my statement. Ineos won’t need a Herculean effort to turn it around - they’re in a death spiral. 

ETNZ gifted them a 400 m lead out of the start box with an unforced error, made it disappear by the first gate. Crossed before the second. You can’t blame the speed problem on the foil control system. 

2 minutes ago, mako23 said:

Watch YouTube it’s way better

Yup thanks so much better and far less less painful crikey it's going to be a long regatta with Lester Street and Co banging on ad nauseam.

Maori guy must have popped out to buy some long pants and never returned wise man.

• Like 1