2020 Election Fuckery

https://monsterhunternation.com/2020/11/05/the-2020-election-fuckery-is-afoot/

THE 2020 ELECTION: FUCKERY IS AFOOT

I am more offended by how ham fisted, clumsy, and audacious the fraud to elect him is than the idea of Joe Biden being president. I think Joe Biden is a corrupt idiot, however, I think America would survive him like we’ve survived previous idiot administrations. However, what is potentially fatal for America is half the populace believing that their elections are hopelessly rigged and they’re eternally fucked. And now, however this shakes out in court, that’s exactly what half the country is going to think.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The GOP has systematically fucked up in-person voting in selective areas.  In your "understanding the process", does a 10 hour wait in line sound like a reasonable process to you? Some, as

America owes a debt of gratitude to Stacey Abrams.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

I am more offended by how ham fisted, clumsy, and audacious the fraud to elect him is than the idea of Joe Biden being president. I think Joe Biden is a corrupt idiot, however, I think America would survive him like we’ve survived previous idiot administrations. However, what is potentially fatal for America is half the populace believing that their elections are hopelessly rigged and they’re eternally fucked. And now, however this shakes out in court, that’s exactly what half the country is going to think.  

you lost, get over it. ha ha ha a ha ha cough cough, ha ha ha. loser.

14 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

At least with a Biden , we'll have a chance to vote again in 4 years, if DJT wins democracy and the USA will turn into a dictatorship, just ask Putin,

Bravo what flavor Kool aid you want?

Does this count as fuckery?

“Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich asks Attorney General Bill Barr to send federal agents to arrest election workers in Pennsylvania”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-speaker-house-newt-gingrich-172256262.html

Or do we just throw him in the Mad Hatter folder along with Giuliani. 

52 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

I am more offended by how ham fisted, clumsy, and audacious the fraud to elect him is than the idea of Joe Biden being president.

j72u8es.gif?noredirect

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

half the populace believing that their elections are hopelessly rigged and they’re eternally fucked.

Boy ya sure got that right !! 

No reason in the world for a Trumpista to vote ever again !!

Please ? 

3 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

Like you have the last 4 years.  Remember what goes around comes around. 

Kinda like a Corona virus, huh?

2 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

Does anyone else not read the above and..well..not laugh. More a sad shake of the head at the obtuseness of some people..Trump Supporters and their self unawareness.

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

random asinine brainfart

mf'er, please..

BAHAHAHA! 'fuck your feelings', BWAHAHHAHAHAA!!

splendid. now pull your head in

56 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

You mean: What went around, got around. Fuck your feelings.

Yep... but Trump didn’t have a MASSIVE voting fraud Champaign behind him when he won in 2016

• Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Fat Point Jack said:

I saw too many trump flags with that line on them.  Several with a matching treason flag and most on a crapped out 4x4 driven by a kid.  

Florida university admissions are down.

I worry for the future.

Floriduhman with a population equal to 3-4-5 of the states still counting ballots had their votes presented 4 hours after the polls closed in the state 

• Downvote 1

Trump had the highest percentage turnout out of blacks and immigrants voting for him since the 1956 presidential election .. those same folks voted for him because they were tired of being lied to and fucked... they’ll be pissed and be back in strength in 2024... by then we will have Voter ID with barcode, drivers license, passport or other state issued ID so that ballot issued matches voter.... Oh wait... that won’t happen with Biden in the White House 

• Downvote 1

Election Fuckery is entirely correct.

We all know that Trump's been banging on for months, discouraging his supporters from mail voting.

We all knew that democrats would be much more likely to postal vote.

Seriously, Trump may not be that smart but his handlers like Miller know damn well that votes on the day get counted first.

How better to foment revolution than have their people see a massive surge to their hero, only to see a bigger wave follow and swamp them out.

They set this up.

and when the courts uphold the election results and counting, he'll fill all those empty spots and overturn their verdicts.

This is a coup in progress.

I'd even go as far as to say that they've let the pandemic rip because it adds another layer to the chaos and chaos is the dictators friend.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Trump had the highest percentage turnout out of blacks and immigrants voting for him since the 1956 presidential election .. those same folks voted for him because they were tired of being lied to and fucked... they’ll be pissed and be back in strength in 2024... by then we will have Voter ID with barcode, drivers license, passport or other state issued ID so that ballot matches voter.... Oh wait... that won’t happen with Biden in the White House 

It didn't happen with Trump in the White House either. He bitched a lot about it, but as usual did nothing to improve the system. It fact he tried to make it worse.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

We all know that Trump's been banging on for months, discouraging his supporters from mail voting.

Seriously, Trump may not be that smart but his handlers like Miller know damn well that votes on the day get counted first.

How better to foment revolution than have their people see a massive surge to their hero, only to see a bigger wave follow and swamp them out.

They set this up.

and when the courts uphold the election results and counting, he'll fill all those empty spots and overturn their verdicts.

Trump did not discourage mail in voting, he railed against unsolicited ballots being mailed out to every name on the voting rolls... wee tiny difference unless you are a loinfomofo

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Gangbusters said:

It didn't happen with Trump in the White House either. He bitched a lot about it, but as usual did nothing to improve the system. It fact he tried to make it worse.

Unfortunately our system is governed by state and local voting regulations... a hold over from a different time and in a sense .. place 

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

They set this up.

I'd even go as far as to say that they've let the pandemic rip because it adds another layer to the chaos and chaos is the dictators friend.

1 minute ago, BravoBravo said:

7 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Trump had the highest percentage turnout out of blacks and immigrants voting for him since the 1956 presidential election .. those same folks voted for him because they were tired of being lied to and fucked... they’ll be pissed and be back in strength in 2024... by then we will have Voter ID with barcode, drivers license, passport or other state issued ID so that ballot issued matches voter.... Oh wait... that won’t happen with Biden in the White House 

I'm going to miss you, stupidity like yours is a rare and unappreciated treasure.  When do you plan to leave?  Remember all that Honor crap yo PM''d me.  

Just now, Cal20sailor said:

I'm going to miss you, stupidity like yours is a rare and unappreciated treasure.  When do you plan to leave?  Remember all that Honor crap yo PM''d me.  

If he's leaving, he's been promised a leading role in the coup.

2 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:
2 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Aren't you supposed to be gone for a year now?

Oh Jesus, the Sad Puppies are weighing in?

Larry Correia is one of the racist, right-wing assholes who tried to take over World Science Fiction Society to game the Hugo awards.

Their reasons? They though Science Fiction was getting to diverse the Hugos were becoming too politically correct, with awards being given to more literary SciFi works with progressive themes, written by minorities.

His book, Monster Hunter Legion, was Hugo eligible.

Synopsis

Monster Hunter International might be the premier monster eradication company in the business, but they’ve got competition.

When hunters from around the world gather in Las Vegas for a conference, a creature left over from a World War Two weapons experiment wakes up and goes on a rampage across the desert. A not-so-friendly wager between the rival companies turns into a race to see who can bag the mysterious creature first.

Only there is far more to this particular case than meets the eye, and as Hunters fall prey to their worst nightmares, Owen Zastava Pitt and the staff of Monster Hunter International have to stop an ancient god from turning Sin City into a literal hell on earth.

Thus started an unsuccessful multi-year attempt to co-opt the awards for SciFi novels by white supremacists and right wing writers.

I'd take his comments on election fraud as seriously as a literature profession would read Monster Hunter Legion for serious thematic content.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sad_Puppies

Newt Gingrich asks Attorney General Bill Barr to send federal agents to arrest election workers

Source: Business Insider

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich has asked Attorney General Bill Barr to send federal agents to Pennsylvania to arrest poll workers, claiming the state's voting system is "corrupt." 

In an interview with Fox News on Thursday night, host Sean Hannity and Gingrich discussed the Trump campaign's lawsuits in Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania, which came after President-elect Joe Biden took the lead in several battleground states on Wednesday. 

According to one lawsuit filed, Trump's team complained that their poll watchers in Pennsylvania weren't allowed to be close enough to observe the ballot counting. 

"Is that a violation of law? And how do you remedy that?" Hannity asked Gingrich, according to the Daily Beast.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-speaker-of-the-house-newt-gingrich-asks-attorney-general-bill-barr-to-send-federal-agents-to-arrest-election-workers-in-pennsylvania/ar-BB1aLByc?li=BBnb7Kz 

same old story; those 'folks' are fkn' imbeciles, eh, you can see it in the eyes.

3 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Trump did not discourage mail in voting, he railed against unsolicited ballots being mailed out to every name on the voting rolls... wee tiny difference unless you are a loinfomofo

There are five states that ONLY do mail-in, so they shouldn't count?  Having counted votes this year and seen the process from end-end, there isn't a whole lot one can do to cheat the system, at least not in my city.  When you have a serious point to make, try, otherwise, STFU.  You lost, take your time out.  More time for you, the metal detector, and the beach.  Damn, you have a full life.  

16 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Pretty sure Biden (and Clinton, and Obama) had a higher turn out of minorities than Trump ever had.

1 hour ago, Gone Drinking said:
2 hours ago, Voyageur said:

you lost, get over it. ha ha ha a ha ha cough cough, ha ha ha. loser.

Trumpers seem to have completely forgetten that, as they ask us to give them some space to let their adjust to that.

How many pictures of women in tears post-election did the right wing loons post here the next day?

3 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

There are five states that ONLY do mail-in, so they shouldn't count?  Having counted votes this year and seen the process from end-end, there isn't a whole lot one can do to cheat the system, at least not in my city.  When you have a serious point to make, try, otherwise, STFU.  You lost, take your time out.  More time for you, the metal detector, and the beach.  Damn, you have a full life.  

Only verified mail in votes should count.. as in a absentee ballot was requested and verified by the supervisor of election office.. no one has ever had a problem with that ! 

2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Only verified mail in votes should count.. as in a absentee ballot was requested and verified by the supervisor of election office.. no one has ever had a problem with that ! 

Cool, then MI fits your model.  Applications were sent to all registered voters, but you had to fill it in and return it (i.e., request mail-in).  Ballot signatures were compared with those on the application.  Glad you have no problem.  And try to explain to your Messiah that he isn't going to find 150K votes in MI.  

Just now, Cal20sailor said:

Cool, then MI fits your model.  Applications were sent to all registered voters, but you had to fill it in and return it (i.e., request mail-in).  Ballot signatures were compared with those on the application.  Glad you have no problem.  And try to explain to your Messiah that he isn't going to find 150K votes in MI.  

Here in PA the signatures don't even have to match.

4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Same system in 2016 when Trump won the state?  Didn't hear him complain about it then.  

Have you heard about this?

“The Republican Party of Michigan held a press conference Friday afternoon and revealed six thousand Republican votes were calculated for Democrats after a software glitch. That software was used in dozens of counties around the state. 

"In Antrim County, ballots were counted for Democrats that were meant for Republicans, causing a 6000 vote swing against our candidates. The county clerk came forward and said, 'tabulating software glitched and caused a miscalculation of the votes.' Since then, we have now discovered that 47 counties used this same software in the same capacity," Michigan GOP Chairwoman Laura Cox said.” 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/11/06/gop-dozens-of-michigan-counties-used-software-that-gliched-changing-thousands-of-trump-votes-n2579625

12 minutes ago, Dog said:

Have you heard about this?

“The Republican Party of Michigan held a press conference Friday afternoon and revealed six thousand Republican votes were calculated for Democrats after a software glitch. That software was used in dozens of counties around the state. 

"In Antrim County, ballots were counted for Democrats that were meant for Republicans, causing a 6000 vote swing against our candidates. The county clerk came forward and said, 'tabulating software glitched and caused a miscalculation of the votes.' Since then, we have now discovered that 47 counties used this same software in the same capacity," Michigan GOP Chairwoman Laura Cox said.” 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/11/06/gop-dozens-of-michigan-counties-used-software-that-gliched-changing-thousands-of-trump-votes-n2579625

Nope.  I don't follow townhall.com.  But I do follow both major papers in Detroit and I'd roll one up and smack you for being lazy and believing everything you read that supports your stupid side.   From https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/11/06/why-some-michigan-election-conspiracy-theories-dont-add-up/6186067002/

Claim 7: The problems in Antrim County

Northern Michigan’s Antrim County pulled its unofficial results from its website Wednesday morning after officials found a discrepancy in the numbers showed Biden leading in the GOP-leaning county.

In 2016, the county of about 23,000 residents voted 62%-33% for Republican Donald Trump, who got 8,469 votes. But on Wednesday, Republicans on social media were sharing images of unofficial results out of the county that showed Biden winning the county with 62% support.

The revised numbers were posted and showed Trump beat Biden by about 2,500 votes or 56%-42%.

The county is expected to release a statement later Friday explaining the problem that caused the issue, but it already has become a cog in a much larger concern over the computer system used there.

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said 47 other counties use the same software as Antrim County, prompting concerns that problems are widespread.

But Kent County Clerk Lisa Posthumus Lyons, a Republican, expressed confidence in the system that is also used in Kent County. She argued that the Michigan Republican Party used the same system for its nomination process.

The party was unable to say what system it has used historically. But spokesman Tony Zammit said the system at issue in Antrim County has not been used under the tenure of Michigan Republican Party Chairwoman Laura Cox, who took office in early 2019.

It’s starting to appear what happened in Antrim County was human error," said Posthumus Lyons, who ran on the GOP gubernatorial ticket with Bill Schuette in 2018.

"If that would have not been caught by the public or what have you, that error would have been caught in the county canvass," she said.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:
25 minutes ago, Dog said:

Here in PA the signatures don't even have to match.

Same system in 2016 when Trump won the state?  Didn't hear him complain about it then.  

Funny how @Dog skips over questions like this, only to pose his own.

Not "funny", as in "humorous"

"Funny", as in "sad".

Should Biden pick up all three states in which he is currently leading (Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania), he will have 306 Electoral Votes.  

He has already set a record for votes cast for a candidate.

President Trump, along with his Faithful Followers (like BravoBravo) are going to have to cast a wide net to find something to brag about.

3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

looks like you're all in with the concept of systematically lying to people using the internet and Fox News, congrats for handing your human being card back to god

3 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

looks like you're all in with the concept of systematically lying to people using the internet and Fox News, congrats for handing your human being card back to god

On a side note:  Apparently the Punch & Judy show cast at Fox has been instructed by their puppet masters that they shall NOT use the words "President-elect" in reference to Joe Biden.

31 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I agree that Trump will NEVER be able to sort out the illegal ballots after all they are part of the illegal voting system so there will be all sorts of cover up within the recount., so Trump at some point needs to adopt a realistic long term strategy.  
This country needs a verified ID check to issue a ballot and a tracking system that shows that eligible voter “1” has received his ballot and no other ballot is to be issued to the registered voter ... pre election the SoE needs to publish the number of eligible voters in his area and on up the s chain so the number of eligible voters can be correlated with votes cast 

5 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

On a side note:  Apparently the Punch & Judy show cast at Fox has been instructed by their puppet masters that they shall NOT use the words "President-elect" in reference to Joe Biden.

Until he IS president elect... a distinction that seems to escape you as a loinfomofo.. you got tangled up in implication 

11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Should Biden pick up all three states in which he is currently leading (Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania), he will have 306 Electoral Votes.  

He has already set a record for votes cast for a candidate.

President Trump, along with his Faithful Followers (like BravoBravo) are going to have to cast a wide net to find something to brag about.

I wonder who else had 306 and bragged it was an electoral landslide?  Soooo unfair.

3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

However, what is potentially fatal for America is half the populace believing that their elections are hopelessly rigged and they’re eternally fucked. And now, however this shakes out in court, that’s exactly what half the country is going to think.  

At least you are admitting that what you are perpetuating is potentially fatal for America.

I'd say it's nice to have goals, but not in this particular case of yours. 

11 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

I guess in your drunken state that makes some sort of sense to you... bet you can’t repeat it without cut and paste 

56 minutes ago, Dog said:

This is exactly why lax election practices are dangerous. 

Good thing we don't have them, the states seem to be doing a bang-up, professional job in spite of Republican interference and hampering the process. They knew they'd be in the spotlight and they were ready.

NOBODY wants to be the next "2000 Florida."

We could have had results days ago in these swing states if the GOP hadn't fought every law and rule change to allow counting mail ballots before the polls closed.

Also note - counting has not STOPPED anywhere else. All the other non-swing states are still counting votes. No one is paying attention to them, because the votes are running so they're statistically unlikely to change. But votes are still being counted in almost all states.

3 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

And you are the consummate Florida Man.   Not quite in a position to make fun of anyone or anywhere.  

Florida has its act together , hence it attracts a lot of losers thinking somehow it has something to do with sunshine.. that would be California for them, free needles, sleep and poop in the street and free stuff from the county / city 

13 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

I guess in your drunken state that makes some sort of sense to you... bet you can’t repeat it without cut and paste 

the problem with alignment with the new propaganda driven misinformation only right wing is that you have aligned yourself with a group that has been killing innocent people here and around the world quite spectacularly since March of 2003

at some point your own entertainment with propagating misinformation is just not ethically defensible in any way

4 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

the problem with alignment with the new propaganda driven misinformation only right wing is that you have aligned yourself with a group that has been killing innocent people here and around the world quite spectacularly since March of 2003

at some point your own entertainment with propagating misinformation is just not ethically defensible in any way

Abortion?

I think that goes much farther back than 2003

Florida has its act together , 

Damn, that's gold.  Covid, unemployment, hurricanes, DeSantis, morons (read, BravoBravo).  Yep, Florida is in tiptop shape.  You are right, it is attractive to losers, for evidence, find a mirror.  

When are you leaving?  What milestone is needed for you to GTFO?  I was going to pardon you because you hadn't been posting so the memory of what an asshole you are was fading.  Well, today was a reawakening.  

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Damn, that's gold.  Covid, unemployment, hurricanes, DeSantis, morons (read, BravoBravo).  Yep, Florida is in tiptop shape.  You are right, it is attractive to losers, for evidence, find a mirror.  

Lol.   Typical Dem... made up numbers are just as good as real ones 

Just now, benwynn said:

Looking forward to @BravoBravo 's absence while he comes up with another name for a sock.   Will take some thinking, so he may be gone for a while.

Allow me to assist:  DipshitDipshit isn't taken. 

If I lose the bet I won’t be posting under any other name 

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Looking forward to @BravoBravo 's absence while he comes up with another name for a sock.   Will take some thinking, so he may be gone for a while.

Allow me to assist:  DipshitDipshit isn't taken. 

1 minute ago, BravoBravo said:

Too long. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Better question is "Will he honor his bet?"

My money is on "No."

Oh, I think BozoBozo will disappear - and a new idiot member will appear shortly thereafter.

2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

BB, you have lost the bet.  All that's going to happen for the next few weeks is that Trump is going to steal a page out of your playbook and spout nothing but lies and bullshit and kick and scream and at some point will have to accept defeat (and jail ultimately).  Are you a man-child like Trump?  That would explain a lot, the alternative is just that you're just dumb as a rock.  

11 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

When are you leaving?  What milestone is needed for you to GTFO?  I was going to pardon you because you hadn't been posting so the memory of what an asshole you are was fading.  Well, today was a reawakening.  

I was wondering what your contract stipulated for a definitive call.  Is it AP, CNN, Faux News?  Or is he demanding Gateway Pundit and Breitbart?

I couldn't work out whether BB really is that dumb, or a liar.

I guess this answers that, he lied about leaving.

1 minute ago, roundthebuoys said:

I was wondering what your contract stipulated for a definitive call.  Is it AP, CNN, Faux News?  Or is he demanding Gateway Pundit and Breitbart?

We didn't, he sent me a PM about how honorable he is.  I think it's pretty clear that when Biden is inaugurated, that's a good sign he lost the bet.