2020 Election Fuckery

19 minutes ago, Dog said:

Not very self aware are you...The scarcity of right wing posters here is due to you and your ilk.

Hahaha. On a mostly white older male sailing website right wing posters are scarce because of Sol?  You’re scarce because bullshit is called out.  Normal  right wing non lunatics are embarrassed by you and the elk.

• Like 2
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The GOP has systematically fucked up in-person voting in selective areas.  In your "understanding the process", does a 10 hour wait in line sound like a reasonable process to you? Some, as

America owes a debt of gratitude to Stacey Abrams.

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Dog said:

If you think it was all based on speculation you didn't read it. The writer cites facts an anomalies and if you apply Occom's razor the most likely explanation for the anomalies is fraud. My position now is that I accept both that Biden is the president and the possibility that he may have won due to fraud. I expect the picture will become clearer in the fullness of time.

You've been duped.  President Trump KNOWS he lost. 

All of this "fraud" bullshit is to cast a shadow of doubt on the Biden Administration and hobble it before it even begins. 

And, you've fallen for it.  Bravo.

Same with the Birtherism bullshit of Obama, which you ALSO fell for.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, roundthebuoys said:

Hahaha. On a mostly white older male sailing website right wing posters are scarce because of Sol?  You’re scarce because bullshit is called out.  Normal  right wing non lunatics are embarrassed by you and the elk.

It's funny. Sol is one of the least abusive people here.

My God, dog's whining about someone who's biggest insult is "Bullshitters" :D

12 minutes ago, Dog said:

Right wing political thought is hardly indefensible

Trickle down economics?  Deficit spending?  Stock market performance?  Size of the middle class?  GDP?  Access to healthcare?  Human rights?  Racial equality?  Pandemic response?  There are several threads in SA where these topics are truly indefensible from a right wing ideology.

• Like 1

And BTW...Right wing political thought is hardly indefensible.

You know I wasn't talking about "Right wing political thought"

I was talking about Trumpfuckery.

55 minutes ago, Dog said:

I don't know if there ever was an opportunity to present the evidence in court but it does exist. There are  numerous affidavits from witnesses attesting to it and a video from Atlanta showing it.

5e037bbc47cc63b909980e6fe61b7446

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:
24 minutes ago, Dog said:

You know I wasn't talking about "Right wing political thought"

I was talking about Trumpfuckery.

Since the GOP has been hijacked by President Trump, "Right wing political thought" has been replaced by Trumpfuckery.  There is, essentially, no difference.

30 minutes ago, Dog said:

Bullshit....It's all the personal shit.

?? When you tell lies -almost- constantly, calling you a liar is not an insult.

There is no such thing as "right wing political thought." It's a random mish-mash of toxic prejudices, refusal to accept fact, hatred, and victimhood.

- DSK

• Like 1
Just now, Steam Flyer said:

?? When you tell lies -almost- constantly, calling you a liar is not an insult.

There is no such thing as "right wing political thought." It's a random mish-mash of toxic prejudices, refusal to accept fact, hatred, and victimhood.

- DSK

That's harsh.

I think Dog fails to differentiate between Conservative philosophy and conservative economic theory.

As seemingly do you.:ph34r: 

10 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

America owes a debt of gratitude to Stacey Abrams.

I thought she was making a big mistake by not running for Senate.  I did not think that either Warnock or Ossoff had a chance of winning. I was wrong. She knows her state. She should run for Governor. She’s earned another chance. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:
5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

...  There is no such thing as "right wing political thought." It's a random mish-mash of toxic prejudices, refusal to accept fact, hatred, and victimhood.

That's harsh.

I think Dog fails to differentiate between Conservative philosophy and conservative economic theory.

No, I'm assuming that the difference is "thought." Also, there's almost no "conservative" anything in the USA any more. It's all right-wing nutball screeching, some whom call themselves conservative just to try and claim intellectual respectability.

Wm.F.Buckley was a racist but he was a conservative and could produce coherent rational thought. There's a fair number of others but they're either fallen quiet over the past 15 years or been drowned out.

- DSK

8 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I thought she was making a big mistake by not running for Senate.  I did not think that either Warnock or Ossoff had a chance of winning. I was wrong. She knows her state. She should run for Governor. She’s earned another chance. 

Donald Trump's vote meddling helped, who else could destroy Loeffler, Purdue, and Ted Cruz in one phone call.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

No, I'm assuming that the difference is "thought." Also, there's almost no "conservative" anything in the USA any more. It's all right-wing nutball screeching, some whom call themselves conservative just to try and claim intellectual respectability.

Wm.F.Buckley was a racist but he was a conservative and could produce coherent rational thought. There's a fair number of others but they're either fallen quiet over the past 15 years or been drowned out.

- DSK

As evidenced by the RNC declaring the GOP Platform is "anything Trump wants", it is clear they have abandoned any sort of principled "Right wing political thought" and chose to go with the rantings of a narcissistic toddler.

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Donald Trump's vote meddling helped, who else could destroy Loeffler, Purdue, and Ted Cruz in one phone call.

Is it possible that we could see his existence forgotten prior to 1/20?  I’m thinking that he will make it difficult to pretend he never existed, even after he left office. The Party is going to need a serious rebranding effort after this...much bigger and better than the TEA Party was, after Dubya was done. 

A brief recap

Lost the Electoral College 

Lost the Popular Vote

Lost the House

Lost the senate

Lost 60 something court cases

One would think he's tired of winning.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

A brief recap

Lost the Electoral College 

Lost the Popular Vote

Lost the House

Lost the senate

Lost 60 something court cases

One would think he's tired of winning.

Fake news.  Those things can’t be true because winners never lose.  The only explanation is fraud.

6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Is it possible that we could see his existence forgotten prior to 1/20?  I’m thinking that he will make it difficult to pretend he never existed, even after he left office. The Party is going to need a serious rebranding effort after this...much bigger and better than the TEA Party was, after Dubya was done. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm on the cusp of forgetting about Trump.The Republican party has committed suicide, I'm not sure rebranding is possible. I'm glad it's not my problem.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

My dear dog, Personal shit? I'm afraid you must be blind. You think the likes of Moderate and assorted socks don't cancel out the abuse metred out by Fakenews etc. 

It's simply a matter of if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. 

As for the  Trumpettes, Like their inglorious leader, they are #1 sulkers and tantrum throwers.

If Sao and Joker are quiet, it's simple because they have nothing left to chuck.

Hardly. 

“Now we take Georgia, then we change America!” ... Chuck Schumer

The most consequential politician in America today is not Joe “The Big Guy” Biden...It's Joe Manchin.

17 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm on the cusp of forgetting about Trump.The Republican party has committed suicide, I'm not sure rebranding is possible. I'm glad it's not my problem.

No you're not.

That's what every new divorcee says :D

It's going to be very dull around here if all goes smoothly today and on the 20th. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Dog said:

“Now we take Georgia, then we change America!” ... Chuck Schumer

The most consequential politician in America today is not Joe “The Big Guy” Biden...It's Joe Manchin.

Another 74 year old?

a DINO in fact.

2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

No you're not.

That's what every new divorcee says :D

It's going to be very dull around here if all goes smoothly today and on the 20th. 

No no. Bullshitters will suddenly remember their deeply held principles that they ignored for the past four years. It will be back to normal soon. Many of the names will change but the bullshit will be the same. 

56 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

That's harsh.

How should we differentiate Conservative philosophy and conservative economic theory?

2 hours ago, Dog said:

My position now is that I accept both that Biden is the president and the possibility that he may have won due to fraud. I expect the picture will become clearer in the fullness of time.

So you are now at the point we were at the wed after the election in 2016.  Welcome.  Maybe the fullness of time will tame your venom and bring you back to reality.  

1 minute ago, shaggy said:

So you are now at the point we were at the wed after the election in 2016.  Welcome.  Maybe the fullness of time will tame your venom and bring you back to reality.  

My venom....talk about projection.

1 hour ago, Swimsailor said:

Trickle down economics?  Deficit spending?  Stock market performance?  Size of the middle class?  GDP?  Access to healthcare?  Human rights?  Racial equality?  Pandemic response?  There are several threads in SA where these topics are truly indefensible from a right wing ideology.

Which way are Americans migrating, to the red or to the blue?  That should give you a clue as to which political philosophy best serves the people.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

My position now is that I accept both that Biden is the president and the possibility that he may have won due to fraud. I expect the picture will become clearer in the fullness of time.

Ah, but will that be you're position in 2 hours?

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

No no. Bullshitters will suddenly remember their deeply held principles that they ignored for the past four years. It will be back to normal soon. Many of the names will change but the bullshit will be the same. 

It will be interesting, there are a lot of Trump wannnabes trying to be the guy who replaces Trump. The problem, is that guys like Cruz, and Hawley, don't measure up and Trump voters are going to wander in the desert until their Messiah arrives. The 11 or 12 Senators who pledged to overturn the election are know being looked at like Zoo animals, oddities without a chance of escaping the cage they put themselves in.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

Which way are Americans migrating, to the red or to the blue?  That should give you a clue as to which political philosophy best serves the people.

Arizona has spoken. "As the sun sets on 2020, remember that we're never going back to the party of Romney, Flake, and McCain. The Republican Party is now, and forever will be, one for the working man and woman! God bless."

• Like 1
Just now, Dog said:

They are going blue of course.

Old white people are dying, more and more inter racial marriage, more non white Americans having babies, more Americans of all stripes NOT having babies and more and more same sex couples.

Reds are doomed. in twenty years we'll all be green or purple.

• Like 3

Two Republicans died and went to Heaven. Upon entering the pearly gate one asked God, “Please tell us how they rigged the 2020 election. God answered “It wasn’t rigged.” So one turned to the other and said, “This conspiracy goes higher than we thought.”

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Dog said:

Has more to do with the Temperature and they’re turning big cities blue as they go

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Worth noting: the publication Buckley founded, the National Review, has published a lot of articles since the elections, criticizing and opposing the stupid court cases, affirming the election, etc. 

Tom's running joke with the Reason articles -  you could do the same with NR articles.  

IOW: they're still out there (actual conservatives who can string together a thought), they've just completely lost control of their Party.

did you read what Bravo Bravo said?

neither did I  

isn;t that sweet :-)

4 hours ago, Dog said:

I don't know if there ever was an opportunity to present the evidence in court but it does exist. There are  numerous affidavits from witnesses attesting to it and a video from Atlanta showing it.

Why would there not be an opportunity to present the evidence in court?   Calendar just too full with making shit up?

• Like 1

Omg. ...  dog you were right all along....

Wood was on stage just now with rudi  

There is a secret folder inside the counting machine that waits until midnight,  that starts adding extra ballets on demand, after people go home. 

Proof is number of Biden votes went up while remaining votes stayed the same. They have news tape and Webcam video. There is no other possible answer. 

Wow I'm in shock. 

Idjuts.

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Bullshit....It's all the personal shit.

Hardly

81HAVlZBSwL._AC_SX679_.jpg

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, dfw_sailor said:

Omg. ...  dog you were right all along....

Wood was on stage just now with rudi  

There is a secret folder inside the counting machine that waits until midnight,  that starts adding extra ballets on demand, after people go home. 

Proof is number of Biden votes went up while remaining votes stayed the same. They have news tape and Webcam video. There is no other possible answer. 

Wow I'm in shock. 

Idjuts.

I don't know if you are joking or if you are serious.

And I think it is great that we've got to this point.

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I don't know if you are joking or if you are serious.

And I think it is great that we've got to this point.

I couldn't put it in purple font because it was what was said on stage.  Yes it happened. 

The elk on site lapped it up of course.

Jfc Trump is going on about election bullshit. 

2 hours ago, frenchie said:
4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

... there's almost no "conservative" anything in the USA any more. It's all right-wing nutball screeching, some whom call themselves conservative just to try and claim intellectual respectability.

Worth noting: the publication Buckley founded, the National Review, has published a lot of articles since the elections, criticizing and opposing the stupid court cases, affirming the election, etc. 

Tom's running joke with the Reason articles -  you could do the same with NR articles.  

IOW: they're still out there (actual conservatives who can string together a thought), they've just completely lost control of their Party.

I stand corrected... there is some rational conservatism out there, you just have to look for it harder than I'm willing to, these days.

Honestly, I'm going to try and pull back from being just another angry ranting old white guy. Picking stuff from National Review doesn't seem like a good path but I'll at least take a quick look.

- DSK

I wouldn't call it rational conservatism. I'd call it FiCons + NeoCons grasping for relevance in a SoCon Republican Party. Arguing against Shitstain today and wanting a merit badge for it is quaint, so sweet. But this is Lowry on Shitstain v Merkel in 2018.

It is promising to get to 1.5 percent GDP . . . by 2025 (when a Trump second term would be ending).

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/german-defense-spending-too-low-nato-vital-against-russian-threat/

It is amusing that the NR is getting all Constitutional ... now. I'd add that these 'rational conservatives' have had zero qualms with allying themselves with Shitstain's base. Romney aside, did any of the 'rational' Republican Senators vote for Shitstain's conviction?

Trump, Loeffler and Perdue,

Georgia bids you adieu.

Insider trading and race-baiting,

History won't look kindly on you.

7 minutes ago, hasher said:

Trump, Loeffler and Perdue,

Georgia bids you adieu.

Insider trading and race-baiting,

History won't look kindly on you.

history won't 'look kindly' on right-wing ideology, at least not an honest one.

now to start to deep-sixxing other evil shits like bolsonaro, etc etc. (and the methods are less relevant).

2 hours ago, benwynn said:

Why would there not be an opportunity to present the evidence in court?   Calendar just too full with making shit up?

The case involving it was dismissed for some reason.

14 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

history won't 'look kindly' on right-wing ideology, at least not an honest one.

It never has.

Right wingers have always been on the wrong side of history.

They occasionally get a moment in the sun like the past 4 years but over the long haul they come out like the frightened losers they are.

If right wingers had been in charge from the beginning we'd still be living in caves eating raw meat.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

Right wingers have always been on the wrong side of history.

What a crock...Tell it to the Cubans or Venezuelans.

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

If right wingers had been in charge from the beginning we'd still be living in caves eating raw meat.

you give them too much credit.

2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Now where is that "mountain of evidence" that the Drumph promised ??

To use one of Sol’s favorite words, mountain of bullshit.

• Like 1

Georgia elections official Gabe Sterling: "No evidence of any irregularities. The biggest thing we've seen is from the president's fertile mind of finding fraud where none exists."

And yet he admits voting for the clown. 

23 minutes ago, Dog said:

It was for lack of standing.  It's a polite way to tell plantiff's attorneys that they don't know what the fuck they are doing.

Otherwise, did you hear Georgia Election System Implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling at the recent press conference exhaustively explain the video to all of the idiots who didn't get it the first three times?

7 hours ago, Dog said:

I don't know if there ever was an opportunity to present the evidence in court but it does exist.

What you think the 60+ lawsuits that were presented to various courts were? 

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Georgia elections official Gabe Sterling: "No evidence of any irregularities. The biggest thing we've seen is from the president's fertile mind of finding fraud where none exists."

And yet he admits voting for the clown. 

Rusted-on Republican. Hopefully the next couple of years will see some serious nut-busting by the Dems.

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Otherwise, did you hear Georgia Election System Implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling at the recent press conference exhaustively explain the video to all of the idiots who didn't get it the first three times?

That does not fit with Dog’s beliefs. So, he will summarily reject it. 

23 minutes ago, Dog said:

The trump is supposedly a billionaire, the POTUS and still couldn't get lawyers competent enough to file cases that would at least get a hearing or do you think the judges threw out the cases because they were corrupt?

4 minutes ago, Zonker said:

There's this strategy called lose to win, lose on technicalities and claim the evidence did not get a fair hearing. Use that to raise money and undermine democracy. 

He's supposedly a billionaire, the POTUS and if he can't even choose competent lawyers he should be nowhere around the WH.

Trump is a wounded animal today. For some reason the tweet won't embed. Maybe it's been deleted already.

Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

ErEm29hXMAAEON4?format=jpg&name=medium

(CNN)Supporters of President Donald Trump have breached the US Capitol, according to Capitol police officers, as lawmakers count the Electoral College votes certifying President-elect Joe Biden's win.

Shortly after 1 p.m. hundreds of pro-Trump protesters pushed through barriers set up along the perimeter of the Capitol, where they tussled with officers in full riot gear, some calling the officers "traitors" for doing their jobs. About 90 minutes later, police said demonstrators got into the building and the doors to the House and Senate were being locked.

Video from inside the Capitol showed Trump supporters marching through Statuary Hall. The US Capitol Police is asking for additional law enforcement for assistance, including federal authorities, per a source familiar.

The source says there are several suspicious devices outside the Capitol building.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/us-capitol-lockdown/index.html

President dipshit needs to be more careful as to what he wishes for:

Donald Trump Jr. reacts to protests: "This is wrong and not who we are"

Donald Trump Jr. condemned protesters outside the Capitol building, saying "this is wrong and not who we are."

In a tweet, he urged demonstrators to be peaceful "and use your 1st Amendment rights, but don’t start acting like the other side. We have a country to save and this doesn’t help anyone."

Trump should be forcibly removed from office today.  What’s happened today is a blight on America and all that it stands for.  Fuck Trump prosecute him to the ends of the earth.  Tear gas in Capitol?  WTF????  Fuck the Trumpanzees  and Fuck Dog.  Hang them all.

42 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I look forward to the next few days when the elk here post photos showing how the Trump supporters didn't leave any litter.

I predict flag pins and spicy mustard will become exceedingly important in the near future.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Trump is a wounded animal today. For some reason the tweet won't embed. Maybe it's been deleted already.

ErEm29hXMAAEON4?format=jpg&name=medium

Not bad.

19C0502B-FFE4-4F28-BB05-517A0C2E4090.jpeg

2 hours ago, Zonker said:

The specific complaints varied from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and most were dismissed without a hearing. That certain precincts purported to shut down only to resume counting un-observed is well documented.

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

The specific complaints varied from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and most were dismissed without a hearing. That certain precincts purported to shut down only to resume counting un-observed is well documented.

Dogshit.  pure unadulterated Dogshit.

OFGS

So Dog, are you proud of your fellow Trumpaloos breaking into the Capitol building and rioting?  I'm sure your hero Shitstain is pleased!  It's his payback from us stealing his election.

40 minutes ago, Dog said:

You are a traitor to my country.   Have you been watching any of the coverage of the results of your handiwork?

I have to say, you are good at what you do. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

You are a traitor to my country.   Have you been watching any of the coverage of the results of your handiwork?

I have to say, you are good at what you do. 

Can we deport Dog?

38 minutes ago, d'ranger said:
42 minutes ago, Dog said:

Dogshit.  pure unadulterated Dogshit.

Calling it Dogshit is being complimentary.

The Mutt is brain damaged, pure & simple.

8 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Calling it Dogshit is being complimentary.

The Mutt is brain damaged, pure & simple.

Do not write him off.  He's sharp guy, and obviously acting with intent.    Collectively, with others, he has directly caused what we are watching in DC right now.

• Like 2