2020 Election Fuckery

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The GOP has systematically fucked up in-person voting in selective areas.  In your "understanding the process", does a 10 hour wait in line sound like a reasonable process to you? Some, as

America owes a debt of gratitude to Stacey Abrams.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Dog said:

That certain precincts purported to shut down only to resume counting un-observed is well documented.

Yes, still, somehow, no court case proceeded from those "well documented" occurrences. So, basically more bullshit.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

The specific complaints varied from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and most were dismissed without a hearing. That certain precincts purported to shut down only to resume counting un-observed is well documented.

Image may contain: text that says 'If you don't like the results then leave america Ain't that what you guys told us'

5 hours ago, Dog said:

I don't disagree.

See, this is exactly why @Dog doesn't understand that his transparent weasel words, transparent bullshit and his constant transparent goal post relocations are what makes him such a lightning rod for cuntiness.  Rational people, I dare say honest people, would say "I agree".  He can't even do that.  He has to go with the double negative to give himself an out.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

See, this is exactly why @Dog doesn't understand that his transparent weasel words, transparent bullshit and his constant transparent goal post relocations are what makes him such a lightning rod for cuntiness.  Rational people, I dare say honest people, would say "I agree".  He can't even do that.  He has to go with the double negative to give himself an out.

So later he can deny.

It's who he is.  It's what he does.

Raising "questions" in a dishonest way.

16 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

He has a non-zero number of agreements.

Holy fuck, Georgia has been solid today.  They objected and no senators signed.  I got eaten alive by mosquitos at a J24 race in Savannah once and accidentally drank sweet tea.  I'll definitely give them a second chance now.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Dog said:

I change my mind when the facts change...What do you do"?

We are entertaining public masturbation in the capitol.  

What price did it take to make you lick assholes or were you just born for it?

OHH GOOD, (Carl's voice from "Aqua Team Hunger Force") we have an objection to the Pennsylvania electoral vote.

:Edit, Carl was being extremely sarcastic.

forgive my questions, but here "in the forest, in our forest cities" (where we "...know everything about exploding trees..."-DT) this so far has been unanswered for us:

1. just HOW do DT & his supporters know, that the election was "stolen", that they had "actually won " it? Did they talk to a majority of the voters & these assured them, they had voted for DT? We are interested in the "mechanics" of this "certainty" of the election being stolen. Or just how do they & DT "know" of their "landslide" victory? (because even if there were fraudulent ballots cast, there would have to be  a sufficient number of  them to  "steal a "landslide"(!!!) victory".

2. If the US voting system is so "conducive to fraud": DT had the presidency for 4 years - why did he not try to change it?

(3. & who knows: how can we be sure that DT's election into office 4 years ago was correct, what with the "fraudulent system"?)

Just now, BoatSlut said:

Biden 306

The deplorables (approx 70 million of them) lost congress, senate, president

...and quietly surrendered after a few minutes of mayhem and cosplay at the Capitol.

1 hour ago, tane said:

2. If the US voting system is so "conducive to fraud": DT had the presidency for 4 years - why did he not try to change it?

Oh Trump tried mightily 24/7, however the Twitter app doesn’t seem to actually accomplish much.

9 hours ago, Zonker said:

Yes, still, somehow, no court case proceeded from those "well documented" occurrences. So, basically more bullshit.

No, not bullshit....they happened court case or not.

12 hours ago, benwynn said:

You are a traitor to my country.   Have you been watching any of the coverage of the results of your handiwork?

I have to say, you are good at what you do. 

All I do is express my opinion, if you have a problem with that you are the traitor to America.

Expressing an opinion comes with a responsibility to own the consequences.  Certain people here routinely declare themselves free and clear of those consequences.  They forward opinions and theories that are detrimental to our society, then hide behind mealy mouthed statements and pretend that they're not espousing a viewpoint.  They are merely stating 'interesting' things or posing 'interesting' questions.

Every statement has consequences.  The consequences may simply be that you are viewed as a dishonest piece of shit.  Then, on the other hand, the consequences may be that you cause a riot.  Every demagogue on the planet has stood behind the 'I didn't do it, I'm just giving my viewpoint' mantra.  From Mark Levine, to Rush Limbaugh, to Breitbart, to Stormfront.

Those people are misguided and ignorant.  They even attempt to play the victim at times, suggesting that it's perfectly ok to speak up and be consistently wrong, but it's not ok if someone tells them to shut up.

Idiot logic:

1.  Dozens of election court cases are thrown out as frivolous and lacking fact.  But in bizzarro world, we can still claim there was rampant election fraud.

2.  Court cases are concluded, people are found guilty of numerous crimes.  But in bizzarro world, we claim there was no wrongdoing and it was all a giant set up.

11 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Expressing an opinion comes with a responsibility to own the consequences.  Certain people here routinely declare themselves free and clear of those consequences by bullshitting right from the start.  They forward opinions and theories that are detrimental to our society, then hide behind mealy mouthed statements and pretend that they're not espousing a viewpoint.  They are merely stating 'interesting' things or posing 'interesting' questions.

Every statement has consequences.  The consequences may simply be that you are viewed as a dishonest piece of shit.  Then, on the other hand, the consequences may be that you cause a riot.  Every demagogue on the planet has stood behind the 'I didn't do it, I'm just giving my viewpoint' mantra.  From Mark Levine, to Rush Limbaugh, to Breitbart, to Stormfront.

Those people are misguided and ignorant.

And @Dog  

Yesterday’s events were entirely predictable. Every congressman and Senator who went along with Trump’s bullshit election story so they could raise a few bucks and/or lock down the bullshitter vote for 2024, and every bullshitter who spread the bullshit far and wide has blood on their hands after yesterday’s coup. 

Yesterday is the kind of thoughtful discourse that Dog’s people practice. It was the song of Dog’s people. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tane said:

forgive my questions, but here "in the forest, in our forest cities" (where we "...know everything about exploding trees..."-DT) this so far has been unanswered for us:

1. just HOW do DT & his supporters know, that the election was "stolen", that they had "actually won " it? Did they talk to a majority of the voters & these assured them, they had voted for DT? We are interested in the "mechanics" of this "certainty" of the election being stolen. Or just how do they & DT "know" of their "landslide" victory? (because even if there were fraudulent ballots cast, there would have to be  a sufficient number of  them to  "steal a "landslide"(!!!) victory".

(3. & who knows: how can we be sure that DT's election into office 4 years ago was correct, what with the "fraudulent system"?)

Some people will tell you that Donald Trump can't change the voting systems because the Federal Government isn't in charge of them.  That's handled at the state level and is a state right.

Of course, those same people will attempt to blatantly ignore that Trump had no problem calling state governments and telling them HOW their people voted, regardless of the results of the elections.

Those same people will pretend that it's perfectly fine for a president to declare that HE knows how the vote actually went.  Or they will close their eyes to it.

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

And @Dog  

Yesterday’s events were entirely predictable. Every congressman and Senator who went along with Trump’s bullshit election story so they could raise a few bucks and/or lock down the bullshitter vote for 2024, and every bullshitter who spread the bullshit far and wide has blood on their hands after yesterday’s coup. 

Yesterday is the kind of thoughtful discourse that Dog’s people practice. It was the song of Dog’s people. 

Yesterday's events were more than predictable.  They were orchestrated.  They were intentional.  However, I'm not gonna discuss it with dogshit.  Everyone here is well aware of what type of person he is.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

And @Dog  

Yesterday is the kind of thoughtful discourse that Dog’s people practice. 

On the contrary I condemn the rioting yesterday and I believe Trump with his "we will not stand for it" bullshit rhetoric instigated it. There is no excuse for it and the perpetrators need to be prosecuted.

You are right in that it was predictable, it was predicted. AG Barr predicted it when he said we were playing with fire. When election safeguards are compromised to the degree that 36% think the election was stolen and who knows how many others harbor doubts....entirely predictable.

“To restore faith, we must review how mail voting worked, analyze problems like uncounted votes, and conclusively prove or disprove fraud allegations”...Jonathan Turley.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

On the contrary I condemn the rioting yesterday and I believe Trump with his "we will not stand for it" bullshit rhetoric instigated it. There is no excuse for it and the perpetrators need to be prosecuted.

You are right in that it was predictable, it was predicted. AG Barr predicted it when he said we were playing with fire. When election safeguards are compromised to the degree that 36% think the election was stolen and who knows how many others harbor doubts....entirely predictable.

“To restore faith, we must review how mail voting worked, analyze problems like uncounted votes, and conclusively prove or disprove fraud allegations”...Jonathan Turley.

Sure thing, Lindsey. Show us those freshly cleaned hands. Get a stiffer brush because blood doesn’t wash out that easy. You and people like you caused this. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Sure thing, Lindsey. Show us those freshly cleaned hands. Get a stiffer brush because blood doesn’t wash out that easy. You and people like you caused this. 

Good demonization.

You know, I started laughing when Trump went to give his 'Please Stop' message, and started out by saying the election was fraudulent and those opposing him were evil people.

I don't know of anyone else who could speak out of both sides of his mouth so well, and pretend to want the violence to stop by repeating the same lies that started it.

Oops.  I made a mistake.  I can think of one other person that I know can be that dishonest.  He'll talk about demonization, but he'll turn a blind eye when his side does it.

• Like 2

And yet...after all the bullshit, violence and an attempted coup, and the most disgraceful and pathetic day in our history, here we are today with the election certified and our country still standing. Draw that out a bit, and here we are after four years of this shit, and we are still standing. We have much house cleaning to do, but here we are. 

38 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

And yet...after all the bullshit, violence and an attempted coup, and the most disgraceful and pathetic day in our history, here we are today with the election certified and our country still standing. Draw that out a bit, and here we are after four years of this shit, and we are still standing. We have much house cleaning to do, but here we are. 

Lots of cleaning. But I’m very concerned that the foundation may be infested and rotted.  Probably should get a structural engineering group in to examine the foundation for integrity before we start sweeping and wallpaper over the cracks 

5 hours ago, tane said:

I'd be interested to see @Dog's answers to your questions.  He's the one so convinced the election was insecure and involved fraud.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

All I do is express my opinion, if you have a problem with that you are the traitor to America.

Sounds like you have a problem with me just expressing my opinion.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Kudos!

However flawed, the US democracy seems a lot more robust than the past few months suggested.

Along these lines I was thinking how easy it was to forget about the good side of this election: with all the bullshit happening before and after 3 November, including yesterday's assault on the Capitol, an overwhelming majority of US citizens still chose to simply cast their vote. They did not riot but they used the tools demoracy grants the people to show their will.

They voted. Free, peaceful and in record numbers! That is something to be proud of and to build on.

Over 155 million active voters should not be overshadowed by yesterday's violent crowd.

I was also impressed that the Capitol indeed picked up counting the vote again as soon as the building was secured and pulled it through. That, too, is a strong signal.

So, not all is lost.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Constant lying in support of despotism is not "expressing an opinion"

People died yesterday afternoon, partly because of the deliberate lies you keep repeating.

- DSK

21 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Sounds like you have a problem with me just expressing my opinion.

I have a problem with characterizing political differences as treasonous.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

1 minute ago, Dog said:

I have a problem with characterizing political differences as treasonous.

8 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Constant lying in support of despotism is not "expressing an opinion"

People died yesterday afternoon, partly because of the deliberate lies you keep repeating.

- DSK

No one died as a result of my speech as much as Sol would like you to believe it..

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

No one died as a result of my speech as much as Sol would like you to believe it..

Those people did not arise out of a vacuum.  They were incited by 4 years of a systematic and calculated collective assault on our institutions, our democracy, and the truth.  You took an active part in it, and yesterday was a consequence of it.   Just expressing your opinion my ass. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Dog said:

Your repeating of lies and incitement to riot helped lead to yesterday's coup attempt

- DSK

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Those people did not arise out of a vacuum.  They were incited by 4 years of a systematic and calculated collective assault on our institutions, our democracy, and the truth.  You took an active part in it, and yesterday was a consequence of it.   Just expressing your opinion my ass. 

They believe an election was stolen. That's why they rioted.

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Your repeating of lies and incitement to riot helped lead to yesterday's coup attempt

- DSK

But I don't repeat lies. Pretending they are lies is your way of dismissing them.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

They believe the election was stolen because you, and people like you, told them it was. Over and over again. You and your comrades are, at the least seditionists, and at worst traitors. Even saying you don't repeat lies is a lie. You are an amazing internet creation...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/07/us/elections/electoral-college-biden-objectors.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

Story in today’s NYT about the Congress critters who objected to Biden’s win. 3 of the 8 Senators who objected were just sworn in to their first term in the Senate and another was first elected in 2018.  Too many to plow through on the House side but the two from WI, my current place of residence, are also in their first term in the House but with considerable state legislative experience.  Of course most, if not all, come from heavily red districts/states and the South.

1 minute ago, amphib44 said:
8 minutes ago, Dog said:

They believe the election was stolen because you, and people like you, told them it was. Over and over again. You and your comrades are, at the least seditionists, and at worst traitors. Even saying you don't repeat lies is a lie. You are an amazing internet creation...

His posting history of just such allegations is proof positive of his participation.

Most civilized people would agree that repeatedly saying things that have no basis in fact is lying.  Our court systems, elected officials, and volunteers almost universally agree there was no fraud.

In fact, members of Trump's own party have repeatedly stated that the election fraud theory is a giant conspiracy theory with no basis in fact.

It's unfortunate that certain members of our community don't understand that.  Those members of this forum are similar to the flat earth society in many ways.

Those members of this forum who continue to lie in support of Trump are responsible for what's going on, as are the people who voted for Trump.

Just now, amphib44 said:

That's a lie...Cite where I have said the election was stolen. (That's rhetorical, you can't because I haven't)

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

His posting history of just such allegations is proof positive of his participation.

Another lie....Cite  just one "such allegation" of a stolen election.

Just now, benwynn said:

Again... Nice job.  You are good at what you do. 

They rioted because they believe the election was stolen...that's just a fact.

5 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/07/us/elections/electoral-college-biden-objectors.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

Story in today’s NYT about the Congress critters who objected to Biden’s win. 3 of the 8 Senators who objected were just sworn in to their first term in the Senate and another was first elected in 2018.  Too many to plow through on the House side but the two from WI, my current place of residence, are also in their first term in the House but with considerable state legislative experience.  Of course most, if not all, come from heavily red districts/states and the South.

I would like to see an organized effort against these clowns.  Barring that, I'll be picking one at random and donating time and money to a viable primary challenger. 

17 minutes ago, Dog said:

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Again... Nice job.  You are good at what you do. 

1 minute ago, Dog said:

They rioted because they believe the election was stolen...that's just a fact.

I already recognized you successfully convinced them.   There is no need for you to brag about it.

Just now, benwynn said:

I already recognized you successfully convinced them.   There is no need for you to brag about it.

Another lie

5 minutes ago, Dog said:
8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Another lie....Cite  just one "such allegation" of a stolen election.

We know your schtick.  You never posted these specific words - "The election was stolen". 

You are always careful to leave yourself that out.

Never mind the scores (hundreds?) of your posts calling into question the legitimacy of President-elect Biden's win.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

We know your schtick.  You never posted these specific words - "The election was stolen". 

Never mind the scores (hundreds?) of your posts calling into question the legitimacy of President-elect Biden's win.

Fail....Who have I said I believe won the election?

1 minute ago, Dog said:

That's a lie...Cite where I have said the election was stolen. (That's rhetorical, you can't because I haven't)

You always use "literalism" as a tool to deny responsibility for your statements and actions. You and your bumbling kameraden have undercut the sanctity of the electoral process in this country and you are now seeing the results of your work. Your ilk has tried to undermine our democratic process by the death of a thousand cuts, in your case, half truths based on outright lies repeated ad nauseum. From trump down the you, the lowly foot soldier doing his bidding. Seditionists and traitors all. 

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I would like to see an organized effort against these clowns.  Barring that, I'll be picking one at random and donating time and money to a viable primary challenger. 

The 2 congresscritters from WI come from heavily red parts of the state so supporting their Dem opponents is an exercise in futility.  Sen. Ron Johnson was originally one of the Senate’s objectors but he dropped his opposition at the last minute.  He is up for re-election in ‘22.  He has got to be defeated if he chooses to seek re-election.  The Dems have got to find a viable nominee.  I’ve been out of the campaigning game for awhile but like you I’m ready to jump back in with time and money.

2 minutes ago, amphib44 said:

You always use "literalism" as a tool to deny responsibility for your statements and actions. You and your bumbling kameraden have undercut the sanctity of the electoral process in this country and you are now seeing the results of your work. Your ilk has tried to undermine our democratic process by the death of a thousand cuts, in your case, half truths based on outright lies repeated ad nauseum. From trump down the you, the lowly foot soldier doing his bidding. Seditionists and traitors all. 

That's a pathetic attempt at rationalization. You lied about me.

3 minutes ago, Dog said:
4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Fail....Who have I said I believe won the election?

Why would you insert the caveat "he may have won due to fraud" if you weren't trying to call into question the legitimacy of President-elect Biden's win?

On 1/6/2021 at 6:50 AM, Dog said:

If you think it was all based on speculation you didn't read it. The writer cites facts an anomalies and if you apply Occom's razor the most likely explanation for the anomalies is fraud. My position now is that I accept both that Biden is the president and the possibility that he may have won due to fraud. I expect the picture will become clearer in the fullness of time.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

When election safeguards are compromised to the degree that 36% think the election was stolen and who knows how many others harbor doubts....entirely predictable.

You keep saying that. It's not that "the election safeguards" were "compromised", it's that you and your 36% believe, without evidence, that the election was compromised by non-existent fraudulent activity. It's not actual fraud,  it's fealty to a criminal POTUS that moves you and your elk to believe the false narrative. Get a grip on reality would you please? Your schtick is getting tiresome. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Why would you insert the caveat "he may have won due to fraud" if you weren't trying to call into question the legitimacy of President-elect Biden's win?

Because I have not dismissed it as a possibility.  "I expect the picture will become clearer in the fullness of time.".

2 minutes ago, Dog said:
7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Because I have not dismissed it as a possibility.  "I expect the picture will become clearer in the fullness of time.".

You've been bleating "fraud" so long, you inclusion of that as a means of trying to say you are being openminded is laughable.

It would be funny to do a search in these Fora for posts by you which contain the word "Fraud".

I note that you don't admit you ACCEPT "he may have won due to fraud".  

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Dog, don't you think Trump should be jailed for inciting a riot, in which 4 people died?  He egged them on to march to the Capitol at the end of his nearby rally.  And told them he loved them during the riot....

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

You've been bleating "fraud" so long, you inclusion of that as a means of trying to say you are being openminded is laughable.

It would be funny to do a search in these Fora for posts by you which contain the word "Fraud".

I note that you don't admit you ACCEPT "he may have won due to fraud".  

Did I claim the election was stolen like you and others have charged?

Certain people here have decided that they simply can't rule out fraud in this last election.  Despite dozens of court cases dismissed for lack of evidence, lack of standing, etc.  Despite election officials on both sides saying that the election was secure.  Despite republicans going on record.

Some of the same people here have decided Flynn is innocent.  Despite having plead guilty.  That the investigation into the President found nothing, despite a boatload of convictions.

Some of these same people attempt to play semantic games, and argue that 'fraud' in the election is not a 'fraudlent' election, and their repeated assertions of 'fraud' in the election does not suggest they believe the election was stolen.  Despite their obvious and desperate attempt to conflate them all.

Those people have one political party in common, and are dishonest liars with a total lack of moral fiber.  Or they are paid shills.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Dog, don't you think Trump should be jailed for inciting a riot, in which 4 people died?  He egged them on to march to the Capitol at the end of his nearby rally.  And told them he loved them during the riot....

If it can be proven that he violated a law the penalty for which is jail...yes. I doubt that it can be.

Just now, Dog said:

If it can be proven that he violated a law the penalty for which is jail...yes. I doubt that it can be.

How about Sedition??   

Definition of sedition

: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority
4 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

How about Sedition??   

Definition of sedition

Sedition is a federal law, and falls under the umbrella that can be 'pardoned'.  Inciting a riot, on the other hand, is covered by many state laws.  As is murder in the incitement of that riot.  Mr. Trump cannot pardon it away.  Washington DC's specific law:

§ 22–1322. Rioting or inciting to riot.

(a) A riot in the District of Columbia is a public disturbance involving an assemblage of 5 or more persons which by tumultuous and violent conduct or the threat thereof creates grave danger of damage or injury to property or persons.

(b) Whoever willfully engages in a riot in the District of Columbia shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 180 days or a fine of not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01, or both.

(c) Whoever willfully incites or urges other persons to engage in a riot shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 180 days or a fine of not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01, or both.

(d) If in the course and as a result of a riot a person suffers serious bodily harm or there is property damage in excess of $5,000, every person who willfully incited or urged others to engage in the riot shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 10 years or a fine of not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01, or both.

2 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

How about Sedition??   

Definition of sedition

If it can be proven but I doubt saying "we won't stand for it" will do it.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'm reminded of my neighbor's chihuahua.

He runs the inside of the fence line barking in a high pitched way, at anyone passing. If approached, he backs away, further into the yard, and puts on a fit. It's quite amusing to bait him, though it's boring after a while...he never changes his MO.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

If it can be proven but I doubt saying "we won't stand for it" will do it.

He instructed his angry mob to march on the Capitol, while Rudy said this would be war!