2020 Election Fuckery

Doesn't matter what kind of legal argument is made, it will just be fodder for the faithful to dispute.  When the sheep are not aware enough to realize they are being led any effort is futile.  Dog is a faithful sheep being herded by much smarter dogs.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The GOP has systematically fucked up in-person voting in selective areas.  In your "understanding the process", does a 10 hour wait in line sound like a reasonable process to you? Some, as

America owes a debt of gratitude to Stacey Abrams.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Look in this direction first. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/40/5104

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/sedition

sedition

Definition from Nolo’s Plain-English Law Dictionary

The federal crime of advocating insurrection against the government through speeches and publications. Sedition charges are rare because freedom of speech, press, and assembly are guaranteed by the Bill of Rights, and because treason or espionage charges can be made for overt acts against the nation's security.
14 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Doesn't matter what kind of legal argument is made, it will just be fodder for the faithful to dispute.  When the sheep are not aware enough to realize they are being led any effort is futile.  Dog is a faithful sheep being herded by much smarter dogs.

Hitler’s Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels, said, “If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes accepted as truth.”  And it just goes on and on and .......

47 minutes ago, amphib44 said:

Weasel. Not even the courage of your convictions. 

Spot on. Dog has always been a master of using weasel words. He'll say Biden won the election, but he hasn't rule out the possibility the win was the result of fraud. It's like me saying Dog is a great guy, but I haven't ruled out the possibility he is a pedophile. Then claiming I haven't just called him a pedophile. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Dogshit is a baldfaced liar and not worth engaging with. End of story.

You're right but I enjoy jabbing him once in a while

For example, he's never had a come back about the SAFE Act for US elections. No canned lie coming from the KGB or whoever is giving him his orders, so he tries to pretend it hasn't happened

- DSK

2 hours ago, benwynn said:

Sounds like you have a problem with me just expressing my opinion.

I love this place.

I'm curious to see what will happen to Derrick Evans, the new critter who joined in the assault on the Capitol. Elected officials should be held to a higher standard. I think expulsion from the chamber plus legal action is the only recourse. The asshole broke his oath in the first week of sitting. And it should be the Repugnicans who kickstart that process.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/briannasacks/west-virginia-republican-delegate-storms-capitol

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

Gossip

40 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Spot on. Dog has always been a master of using weasel words. He'll say Biden won the election, but he hasn't rule out the possibility the win was the result of fraud. It's like me saying Dog is a great guy, but I haven't ruled out the possibility he is a pedophile. Then claiming I haven't just called him a pedophile. 

Gossip

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dog said:

Did I claim the election was stolen like you and others have charged?

Yep, many times.... you can weasel on the difference between "claimed," and "insinuated" or "implied"

But everybody here including your elk know what you are

2 hours ago, Dog said:

That's a pathetic attempt at rationalization. You lied about me.

:lol:

Whining to go out when we're already taking you for a walk? WTF Dog??

And while you're here sniffing at poop while I've got your string in my hand... what about the SAFE Act to, you know, help improve election security? The one that Trump hates and Trumpublicans refused to consider? This is only about the 15th time I've asked you directly

- DSK

8 hours ago, tane said:

forgive my questions, but here "in the forest, in our forest cities" (where we "...know everything about exploding trees..."-DT) this so far has been unanswered for us:

1. just HOW do DT & his supporters know, that the election was "stolen", that they had "actually won " it? Did they talk to a majority of the voters & these assured them, they had voted for DT? We are interested in the "mechanics" of this "certainty" of the election being stolen. Or just how do they & DT "know" of their "landslide" victory? (because even if there were fraudulent ballots cast, there would have to be  a sufficient number of  them to  "steal a "landslide"(!!!) victory".

2. If the US voting system is so "conducive to fraud": DT had the presidency for 4 years - why did he not try to change it?

(3. & who knows: how can we be sure that DT's election into office 4 years ago was correct, what with the "fraudulent system"?)

It's remarkable that not one Republican who gained their seat in this "FRAUDULENT" election has volunteered to step down

The whole Republican schtick for years has been that -any- vote for a Democrat is fraudulent. Now they've made it official that they will use force if they can get away with it.

- DSK

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

I'm curious to see what will happen to Derrick Evans, the new critter who joined in the assault on the Capitol. Elected officials should be held to a higher standard. I think expulsion from the chamber plus legal action is the only recourse. The asshole broke his oath in the first week of sitting. And it should be the Repugnicans who kickstart that process.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/briannasacks/west-virginia-republican-delegate-storms-capitol

Member of the West Va. House of Delegates.  Only been in the legislature since Dec. 1.

What is it with this new crop of Repubs.  2 brand new Repub Senators vote to reject the election results. Same with an untold number of House members (including the only 2 from WI who objected).  All that gerrymandering seems to have resulted in some serious nut jobs running and getting elected.

2 hours ago, Dog said:
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Post #3665.

That's a no.

You're a chickenshit weasel, who hides behind vague terms in an effort to deny a position.

You have repeatedly called into question the validity and legitimacy of President-elect Biden's win.  But, you demand we cite where you claim the election was "stolen".

I don't believe I ever claimed you used that word.  I KNOW you have intimated Biden didn't win fairly.

Hide behind your wordplay.  

2 hours ago, Dog said:

OFGS...Joe Biden has his hands full healing this country.

Yeah. Thanks, again.

Reminder: The inauguration is just two weeks away.  Imagine the potential.  Keep up your flow of bullshit and maybe you can get even more people killed this time.

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You're a chickenshit weasel, who hides behind vague terms in an effort to deny a position.

You have repeatedly called into question the validity and legitimacy of President-elect Biden's win.  But, you demand we cite where you claim the election was "stolen".

I don't believe I ever claimed you used that word.  I KNOW you have intimated Biden didn't win fairly.

Hide behind your wordplay.  

You did agree with amphib44 when he accused me of claiming the election was stolen saying, "His (meaning mine) posting history of just such allegations is proof positive of his participation".

My posting history in fact does not contain any such allegations. You lied about that.

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Yeah. Thanks, again.

Reminder: The inauguration is just two weeks away.  Imagine the potential.  Keep up your flow of bullshit and maybe you can get even more people killed this time.

Excellent demonization...Good work.

13 minutes ago, Dog said:

You did agree with amphib44 when he accused me of claiming the election was stolen saying, "His (meaning mine) posting history of just such allegations is proof positive of his participation".

My posting history in fact does not contain any such allegations. You lied about that.

I agree you intimate such things.  You are too much of a chickenshit to be clear and state a position.  You hide behind bullshit.

Kinda like you won't answer questions.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

I agree you intimate such things.  You are too much of a chickenshit to be clear and state a position.  You hide behind bullshit.

Kinda like you won't answer questions.

Imagine.

8 minutes ago, Mike G said:
Oh.

Wait.  President Trump's lawyer is stating the claims of "Fraud" are bullshit and pushing them is a crime?

Dog will not be happy.

It's like me saying Dog is a great guy, but I haven't ruled out the possibility he is a pedophile. Then claiming I haven't just called him a pedophile. 

I used a pedo as an example to explain that saying something doesn't make it true and was booted for a month.   I hope they realize you are just using it as an example, not actually saying it.   It still says "insinuating pedo" on my profile when I didn't.....  I just used it as an example like you did.

You are raising an interesting question.....  one that should be looked into at all expense.

4 hours ago, Dog said:

That's a pathetic attempt at rationalization. You lied about me.

Uuhh....Hey Dog?

....YOU LOST....

3 hours ago, solosailor said:

I used a pedo as an example to explain that saying something doesn't make it true and was booted for a month.   I hope they realize you are just using it as an example, not actually saying it.   It still says "insinuating pedo" on my profile when I didn't.....  I just used it as an example like you did.

You are raising an interesting question.....  one that should be looked into at all expense.

I think it's pretty clear I'm using it as an example. I don't think dog is a pedo. But I haven't ruled out the possibility that he is a domestic terrorist or has committed election fraud.

4 hours ago, Dog said:

You are by far the least self aware person.  Own what you say.  At least Wardodo, woofy and the other elk are all in.  Oh, and you lost, your friends in DC are going to jail for their failed coup and there was no election fraud. And the horrible democrats have all three branches.

22 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

You are by far the least self aware person.  Own what you say.  At least Wardodo, woofy and the other elk are all in.  Oh, and you lost, your friends in DC are going to jail for their failed coup and there was no election fraud. And the horrible democrats have all three branches.

Pooper of Party you are. 

10 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

he doesn't know what would have warranted the shooting.

Ummmm - just spitballing here but... trying to take over the U.S. government by force?

4 hours ago, benwynn said:

kleenex-tissues.jpg

Ha!....You flatter yourself. The audience for your demonization is your own ilk. Don't imagine it means anything to me.

18 minutes ago, Dog said:

Ha!....You flatter yourself. The audience for your demonization is your own ilk. Don't imagine it means anything to me.

Oh yeah.... Demonization sounds like a word someone uses when something didn't mean anything to them.

8 hours ago, Dog said:

Because I have not dismissed it as a possibility.  "I expect the picture will become clearer in the fullness of time.".

Have you ever considered that Trump may have been elected in '16 on account of "fraud"? He's certainly more the type than Biden. 

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Oh yeah.... Demonization sounds like a word someone uses when something didn't mean anything to them.

Did you have one of those inflatable clowns that you could punch as a child?  I did.  You hit it and it bounced right back up.  It was fun.  Throwing the dog a bone lacks the same quality.  He just looks up with his drooling lips and asks for another without ever actually participating at all.  I prefer the clown.

3 minutes ago, hasher said:

Did you have one of those inflatable clowns that you could punch as a child?  I did.  You hit it and it bounced right back up.  It was fun.  Throwing the dog a bone lacks the same quality.  He just looks up with his drooling lips and asks for another without ever actually participating at all.  I prefer the clown.

In this case, we've got both:

8590b5dd7032353266b780589c182a7f.jpg

Meanwhile, someone at the grocery store said "excuse me", needing me to move so they could get by.   I moved over.  It didn't mean anything to me.  In other words, she demonized me.

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Fucking ASPCA at my door already.  Fuck, these guys got my number now and are quick.

It was rather demeaning to that four legged critter.  Would you like your squeeze to run around the house with nothing but a bow tie, a party hat and a fake nose?

1 minute ago, hasher said:

It was rather demeaning to that four legged critter.  Would you like your squeeze to run around the house with nothing but a bow tie, a party hat and a fake nose?

....while claiming election fraud that elected Biden, then claiming not to have made the claim?   

No.  Not particularly.   Maybe just the hat, though.  The hat is kinda cool. 

Consider yourself demonized, by the way.   You're welcome.

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

....while claiming election fraud that elected Biden, then claiming not to have made the claim?   

No.  Not particularly.   Maybe just the hat, though.  The hat is kinda cool. 

Consider yourself demonized, by the way.   You're welcome.

Actually, demons are angels according to mythology.  You can just call me angelica.

57 minutes ago, hasher said:

Actually, yes. Occasionally we add either lime jello or coconut cake icing to the festivities.

- DSK

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Meanwhile, someone at the grocery store said "excuse me", needing me to move so they could get by.   I moved over.  It didn't mean anything to me.  In other words, she demonized me.

Only later when she was bitching about you not moving over far enough.

11 hours ago, Sean said:

Have you ever considered that Trump may have been elected in '16 on account of "fraud"? He's certainly more the type than Biden. 

No, I didn't but many others did, many who think it's treasonous now.

11 hours ago, benwynn said:

Demonetization is a word used to describe the act of portraying the other as evil which so it's a good descriptor for what you do.

13 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Okay Q Bullshitter. The Q bullshitting got a cop killed. Maybe telling the truth would work better. 

Good demonization.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Demonetization is a word used to describe the act of portraying the other as evil which so it's a good descriptor for what you do.

Demonetization is a word used to describe an economic process in which a country's currency unit is no longer legal tender. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Bullshitting has consequences. 

She richly deserves a good financial ass kicking. And she’s not the only one. 

2 hours ago, benwynn said:
5 hours ago, Dog said:

Demonetization is a word used to describe an economic process in which a country's currency unit is no longer legal tender. 

Is Dog really Donald Trump? He fucks up the language enough.

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel has editorially called for Johnson, Tiffany, and Fitzgerald 1 Senator, 2 Reps) to be censured or expelled from Congress.  This from a newspaper that decades ago was editorially progressive but has grown more conservative since its merger with the Sentinel.

Tiffany and Fitzgerald are both in their first term and come from heavily red districts. The Cook partisan voting index has Fitzgerald’s district at R+13 and Tiffany’s at R+8.  So throw them out and they will just be re-elected.

Johnson is up for election in ‘22.  While he hadn’t announced that he will be seeking a 3rd term he is beatable if the Dems come up with a decent candidate.

1 minute ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

@Dog It's not censorship, nor demonization (nor demonetization), it's peer review.

Apparently, your theories doesn't hold up well to scrutiny. Don't take it so personally.

No....It's demonization when an innocent person is deemed in part responsible for causing other peoples death.

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

No....It's demonization when an innocent person is deemed in part responsible for causing other peoples death.

Telling lies that encourage mob violence is irresponsible, I agree with you.

However a mob of people who believe a set of very similar lies.... VERY similar... are responsible for a DC policeman's death.

- DSK

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

However a mob of people who believe a set of very similar lies.... VERY similar... are responsible for a DC policeman's death.

- DSK

What about those who choose to repeat those lies?

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

What about those who choose to repeat those lies?

Relax, we will connect this all together, one dot at a time.

Patience!

- DSK

16 hours ago, benwynn said:

The Mutt has trouble distinguishing between 5 and 6 syllable words.

Heh.... muttly thinks Trump is an innocent person... (I won't quote it)

Rep. Lauren Boebert is facing calls for her resignation after tweeting out information about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the attack on the US Capitol that left five dead.

Ms Boebert has been called the "QAnon Congresswoman" for saying she hopes the baseless conspiracy theory alleging a demonic global paedophile ring that includes the majority of US Democratic politicians and features secret executions, clones and a mass, apocalyptic reckoning called "The Storm" is "real."

She has said she is not a QAnon follower, but said she was glad that the US Attorney General was investigating "deep state" activities.

2e12173c39c4080846a02ffac96a9161.jpg.a1edd16749c5c234079c7c1eda2c48b8.jpg

She is the second QAnon-adjacent lawmaker elected to Congress. Rep Marjorie Taylor Green is also a follower of the conspiracy theory.

Ms Boebert - who also said she would carry her firearm to Congress - tweeted details of the lockdown on the day of the insurrection at the US Capitol carried out by supporters of Donald Trump.

She first shared that the lawmakers had been moved to the House chambers. Then, she tweeted out the "Speaker has been removed from the chambers."

The vagina-shaped earrings are a nice touch.

On 1/8/2021 at 5:58 AM, Dog said:

Demonetization

Clever confusion or just fucking stupid?  You know it's clear.