2020 Election Fuckery

6 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I'm still waiting to hear which are the "Most Countries". Canada and Australia have no problem with it.

I hear that Russia may be in the "most" group, and we know that the canine loves Russia and wants the USA to go in that direction. Many people are saying.

Well, you have to understand Dogspeak. It's kind of like the way he defines "ban" (for Trump only).

Any vote that is not cast in favor of installing a fascist/plutocratic dictator is a fraudulent vote. No matter what states or country.

- DSK

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The GOP has systematically fucked up in-person voting in selective areas.  In your "understanding the process", does a 10 hour wait in line sound like a reasonable process to you? Some, as

America owes a debt of gratitude to Stacey Abrams.

Posted Images

Countries that allow postal voting for residents living within that country.  Many others allow postal voting for those overseas or unable to vote in person.

Australia -  8.5 percent of total votes

Austria -15% of all ballots

Canada -3.6 percent of electors

Germany -29% of the electorate voting by post

India

Spain

Switzerland - 90% of Swiss voters cast ballots using Remote Postal Voting.

United Kingdom -22% of the electorate voting by post i

United States - In the 2020 elections, 65 million voters used mail in voting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_voting

On 1/28/2021 at 3:48 PM, Ishmael said:

Maybe she'll get her ta-tas out for the crowd, that would go over well.

personally I'd prefer she doesn't .

12 hours ago, Sean said:

Here’s a call Trump made to the Georgia Secretary of State. Similar to the Rafsenberger call -

https://www.wsj.com/podcasts/listen-to-trump-call-to-georgia-secretary-of-state-investigator/9975D267-1345-497C-B061-28383727B7F3

Not the sec of state, sec of state investigator.

Yeah, just heard this. Poor woman. He's asking her to go back 4 years to verify signature changes and appears to note that signatures change over time.:rolleyes:

There's a lot of her talking over Trump. Looking for a transcript.

Here you go

Unknown: Ms. Watson, the president.

Donald Trump: Hello, Frances. How are you?

Frances Watson: Hello, Mr. President. I am actually doing very well.

Trump: Good. Well you have a big fan in our great chief, right? Chief of staff, Mark.

Watson: I did! I met him. I, um, it was a pleasure to meet him yesterday.

Trump: That is great. He’s a great – he was a big success for us. He was a great congressman and then, when you lead by 35 points it’s hard to get people out of there, but I tried very hard, for two years. And we got him, and he’s done a fantastic job. I just wanted to thank you for everything. He told me you’ve been great.

And you know, look, this country is counting on it. Because it’s very interesting. So I won Florida in a record number. Ohio in a record. Texas in a record. Alabama by 40 – 40 points. And I won everything but Georgia. And, you know, and I won Georgia. I know that. By a lot. And the people know it. And, you know, something happened. Something bad happened.

And I hope you’re doing that [inaudible] – you know, I hope you’re going back two years, as opposed to just checking, you know, one against the other because that would just sort of be a signature check that didn’t mean anything.

But if you go back two years, and if you can get to Fulton, you are going to find things that are going to be unbelievable. The dishonesty that we’ve heard from –

Watson: Right.

Trump: Rudy – you know, just good sources. Really good sources. But Fulton. Fulton is the motherload, you know, as the expression goes. Fulton County –

Trump: And, uh.

Watson: Well, Mr. President, I appreciate your comment. And I can assure you that our team, and the GBI, that we’re only interested in the truth.

Trump: That’s great.

Watson: And finding the information that’s based on the facts. We’ve been working 12-, 16-hour days. And-

Trump: Great.

Watson: – you know we’re working through it. So I can assure you that. I do appreciate you calling. I know that you’re very, very busy, a very important man, and I’m very honored that you called. And, you know, and quite-

Trump: It’s so important what you’re doing.

Watson: Quite frankly I’m shocked that you would take time to do that, but I am very appreciative.

Trump: Yeah, Mark asked me to do it. He thinks you’re great. You know, you just have the most important job in the country right now, because if we win Georgia – first of all, if we win, you’re going to have two wins. They’re not going to win right now, you know. They’re down. Because the people of Georgia are so angry at what happened to me. They know I won. Won by hundreds of thousands of votes. It wasn’t close.

And Alabama, you know… I won South Carolina in a record. Alabama in a record. Florida in a record. You know, I won Florida by 6- or 700,000 votes. It’s never happened before with a Republican. With all the money they spent. You know, you heard all that, these guys going down, spending a fortune.

And we won Texas by a record. Texas was won by the biggest, the biggest number ever. And it, you know. And Ohio of course. You know that. You know about that. That was won by nine points or something. And it’s… all of it. Iowa. And it never made sense. And, you know, they dropped ballots. They dropped all these ballots.

Stacey Abrams. Really, really terrible. Just a terrible thing.

And I will say this. If and when – I mean, hopefully this will show, because if you go back two years or four years you’re going to see it’s a totally different signature – but, but hopefully when the right answer comes out you’ll be praised. I mean, I don’t know why, you know they’ve made it so hard. They will be praised. People will say, “Great.” Because that’s what it’s about. That ability to check and to make it right. Because everyone knows it’s wrong. There’s just no way.

You know, they had people in Georgia, for instance, that won, and I was way ahead of them, and they won because of me – you know I pulled them, as they call it, coattails – we pulled them across and they say, “There’s no way I beat you by 15 points,” you know. I’ve had that – we’ve had plenty of those calls too.

So, anyway. But whatever you can do, Frances. It’s a great thing. It’s an important thing for the country. So important. You have no idea, it’s so important.

Watson: Well, Mr. –

Trump: And I very much appreciate it.

Watson: Well, I appreciate your call. And I hope you and your family have a very healthy and happy Christmas. And I certainly appreciate you and everything that you’ve done.

Trump: Well, and I appreciate it too, Frances. Do you think they’ll be working after Christmas, to keep it going fast? Because, you know, we have that date of the 6th, which is a very important date.

Watson: Right, right. I know you’ve got that coming up. And I can assure you that I’m going to be working and we’re going to be working. And it’s-

Trump: Good.

Watson: And I appreciate it. And you know, our team’s out there working, you know. We’ve got pandemic-

Trump: I hear the Georgia, it’s not the FBI, what was it, the BI, right?

Trump: But I hear, I hear they’re fantastic. And I hear that I’m 96% with them, so that’s good, okay.

Watson: [laughter]

Trump: But say hello to those guys. Tell them I appreciate it very much. Let ’em all know.

Watson: I will certainly do that.

Trump: You just take care. Call anytime you need, if you need help. Call me. Mark has the number. Mark appreciates it, but I wanted to call you and thank you.

Watson: Well, thank you so much. And you have a good evening.

Trump: Thanks, Frances. Take care. Have a good Christmas and everything. So long. Thanks, Frances.

Watson: Thank you. Goodbye.

Trump: Appreciate it. Bye.

Why we need HB 1 - among other reasons . .  

The Georgia Reich wants to criminalize giving water to people waiting in line to vote. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/09/facebook-posts/georgia-bill-would-ban-giving-food-water-voters-li/

Funny how the local Reich here on PA so rarely weighs in on voter suppression. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Why isn't he in jail already?

Ever tried to nail slime to a wall?

Ya know what @Dog?

Most countries, when it’s shown that the president tried to strongarm foreign leaders, state and local representatives into helping him win an election, kinda like what Trump did with the reps from Michigan or the officials in Georgia? They depose them and at minimum ostracize them.

And if the foreign intelligence services show that his personal attourney was spreading KGB misinformation to assist that same effort by smearing the next president? There might be more severe judgements made.

Throw in inciting a riot to storm the house of government while they are certifying the votes for the next president?

You’ve been supporting an enemy of the country. Stop talking about what threatens the integrity of our democracy without looking in the mirror.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The jackets say police, I’m guessing state.

I watched the video and it looks like Dade County. That makes sense. DeSantis is not going to let FDLE investigate someone who helped an American get elected. 

In other news, Lindsey Graham was unavailable for comment.

USPS finds 'no evidence' of mail ballot fraud in case cited by top Republicans

Source: Washington Post

U.S. Postal Service investigators found no evidence to support a Pennsylvania postal worker’s claims that his supervisors had tampered with mail-in ballots, according to an inspector general report — allegations cited by top Republicans to press baseless claims of election fraud. 

Richard Hopkins, a mail carrier in Erie, alleged in November that he overheard the local postmaster discussing plans to backdate ballots received after the Nov. 3 vote and pass them off to election officials as legitimate. Working with Project Veritas, a nonprofit that seeks to expose what it says is bias in mainstream media, Hopkins publicly released a sworn affidavit recounting those allegations. 

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) cited Hopkins’ claims in a letter to the U.S. Justice Department in November calling for a federal investigation into election results in Pennsylvania, where President Biden beat then-president Donald Trump by more than 81,000 votes, and Democratic candidates outperformed GOP challengers in votes submitted by mail. 

Graham and scores of other congressional Republicans refused to accept the outcome of the election for weeks, even after states audited and certified election results. 

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/03/17/usps-ballot-fraud-investigation/ 

17 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

In other news, Lindsey Graham was unavailable for comment.

USPS finds 'no evidence' of mail ballot fraud in case cited by top Republicans

Source: Washington Post

U.S. Postal Service investigators found no evidence to support a Pennsylvania postal worker’s claims that his supervisors had tampered with mail-in ballots, according to an inspector general report — allegations cited by top Republicans to press baseless claims of election fraud. 

Richard Hopkins, a mail carrier in Erie, alleged in November that he overheard the local postmaster discussing plans to backdate ballots received after the Nov. 3 vote and pass them off to election officials as legitimate. Working with Project Veritas, a nonprofit that seeks to expose what it says is bias in mainstream media, Hopkins publicly released a sworn affidavit recounting those allegations. 

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) cited Hopkins’ claims in a letter to the U.S. Justice Department in November calling for a federal investigation into election results in Pennsylvania, where President Biden beat then-president Donald Trump by more than 81,000 votes, and Democratic candidates outperformed GOP challengers in votes submitted by mail. 

Graham and scores of other congressional Republicans refused to accept the outcome of the election for weeks, even after states audited and certified election results. 

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/03/17/usps-ballot-fraud-investigation/ 

Maybe they could get Dog to provide evidence.  Shirley he has some.

On 1/22/2021 at 11:11 PM, Ishmael said:

Imagine the shit and corruption that will surface in the next two weeks before the impeachment trial starts. How many R's will break ranks after finding out Trump sold Alaska back to Russia for the purchase price less depreciation?

Ummmm apparently Zero...  That did not age well...  

22 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Ummmm apparently Zero...  That did not age well...  

And my wife says I'm not an optimist. Just a little dingy.

20 hours ago, badlatitude said:

The jackets say police, I’m guessing state.

Dade County.  State Attorney filed charges. 

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2021/03/18/frank-artiles-facing-campaign-finance-charges-turns-himself-over-to-law-enforcement-1368801 

At least one of those charges is a felony. http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0100-0199/0106/Sections/0106.08.html

There's one stolen seat. 

14 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Interesting, and great that his is getting some action.

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Interesting, and great that his is getting some action.

This guy was forced out of the state senate by the state GOP.  Tallahassee is a bigger whorehouse than DC, and they still leaned on him until he quit. 

This case is egregious even for FL.  I am used to seeing a big name politician get their primary closed to voters of the other party by getting a straw candidate from the other party to run. In FL, if all primary candidates are from one party, it's an open primary. So the machine candidate will seek to close the primary and lessen the element of chance. Paying someone to do it is a big no no. 

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This guy was forced out of the state senate by the state GOP.  Tallahassee is a bigger whorehouse than DC, and they still leaned on him until he quit. 

This case is egregious even for FL.  I am used to seeing a big name politician get their primary closed to voters of the other party by getting a straw candidate from the other party to run. In FL, if all primary candidates are from one party, it's an open primary. So the machine candidate will seek to close the primary and lessen the element of chance. Paying someone to do it is a big no no. 

I think I'll enjoy the sentencing.

6 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Where y'all been?

"Be a raging asshole and lie about everything" has been the official Republican Party platform since Newt Gengrich took the House... >25 years ago

- DSK

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Even Sidney fessed up to it, Bullshitters.  Don't you think you owe the group and apology for trying to bullshit us?  

:lol:

This gang of lying cretins?

7 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Even Sidney fessed up to it, Bullshitters.  Don't you think you owe the group and apology for trying to bullshit us?  

No reasonable person could possibly conclude that what they were saying was actually the truth!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 4:02 PM, phillysailor said:

They’ve all moved on to election security aka voter suppression.

So their bullshit was a success then.  Laid the groundwork to keep the wrong sort of people from voting.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Is that the one where she cited Buzz Lightyear?

to infinity and beyond

15 hours ago, Mike G said:

Can I get a translation?

And Gov. Evers is facing a state SC with a majority of conservative/Republican justices some of whom have questionable credentials

The bogus laws passed by the Georgia legislature, 

especially the right of the state to take over local election boards, 

shows they fully intend to rig the vote for the foreseeable future. (CNN) 

gives the Republican-controlled state government new power to assert control over the conduct of elections in Democratic counties.

On 4/15/2021 at 11:26 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Motion to Strike attacks pleadings, not motions. 

Check the whole response: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.wied.92717/gov.uscourts.wied.92717.107.0.pdf

Seems to me that as a delay tactic, Powell's move wouldn't pay off big at all. Looks like a matter a judge could sort out in a hot minute.    

Whoops.  So much for the Pennsylvania case, bullshitters.  It is striking to see how poorly bullshitting does in court. Even the remodeled Supreme Court seems averse to it.  

https://thehill.com/regulation/548992-supreme-court-rejects-case-challenging-pennsylvanias-mail-in-ballot-deadline 

Maybe the state legislatures will be more welcoming to this type of bullshit.  

• Like 1
On 4/15/2021 at 1:54 PM, AJ Oliver said:

The bogus laws passed by the Georgia legislature, 

especially the right of the state to take over local election boards, 

Self cite alert !!  

Over the weekend various Georgia GOP county leaders censured Rafsenberger and/or Kemp for "not doing enough to [find votes] to help the Drumph."  

They will install new electoral officials and fully expect them to steal elections

And they have the audacity to accuse progressives of an electoral "steal". 

1 minute ago, AJ Oliver said:

Self cite alert !!  

Over the weekend various Georgia GOP county leaders censured Rafsenberger and/or Kemp for "not doing enough to [find votes] to help the Drumph."  

They will install new electoral officials and fully expect them to steal elections

And they have the audacity to accuse progressives of an electoral "steal". 

They are damn good at projecting. Too bad they are a party of liars, pervs, and racists who can't win in a fair election.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

They are damn good at projecting. Too bad they are a party of liars, pervs, and racists who can't win in a fair election.

Don't forget the thieves. A lot of the Reich steal stuff too. 

9 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Don't forget the thieves. A lot of the Reich steal stuff too. 

They don't so much "Steal" as "Purloin", or "obtain through channels", or "Take posession of"...

Now Progressives have been known to "Liberate" certain items, but mostly for the items' own welfare.

Only in America......Cyber Ninjas ??

"The GOP-controlled state senate ordered the audit, set to formally get underway this week, which may be one of the most absurd and alarming consequences to date of Donald Trump’s baseless lies about the 2020 election. It will be executed by a private Florida-based company........called Cyber Ninjas, led by Doug Logan, who supported several baseless conspiracy theories about the election....... It also reportedly will be supported from far-right lawyer Lin Wood and observers from the far-right news network One America News Network."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/22/arizona-republicans-begin-audit-2020-election-ballots

25 minutes ago, Frakka said:

Only in America......Cyber Ninjas ??

"The GOP-controlled state senate ordered the audit, set to formally get underway this week, which may be one of the most absurd and alarming consequences to date of Donald Trump’s baseless lies about the 2020 election. It will be executed by a private Florida-based company........called Cyber Ninjas, led by Doug Logan, who supported several baseless conspiracy theories about the election....... It also reportedly will be supported from far-right lawyer Lin Wood and observers from the far-right news network One America News Network."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/22/arizona-republicans-begin-audit-2020-election-ballots

I await their recount with baited breath.

They will find that every election won by a Democrat as far back as Thomas Jefferson was fatally flawed.

Just another blatant project to relieve the idiot RWNJs of their money, and to enrich the creeps who run the show.

"This way to the egress! $2. to pass this point!"

• 2 weeks later...

News Flash !! 

Election fraud revealed !! 

Meet Bruce Bartman, of Delaware County, PA. He voted for Trump then registered his mom for an absentee ballot. She voted for Trump too, except she’s been dead 12 years. Bartman pled guilty to two felonies, now he can’t vote anymore.

7 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

News Flash !! 

Meet Bruce Bartman, of Delaware County, PA. He voted for Trump then registered his mom for an absentee ballot. She voted for Trump too, except she’s been dead 12 years. Bartman pled guilty to two felonies, now he can’t vote anymore.

He was told that Democrats are cheating worse than that, so it's OK

- DSK

32 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

It's too bad @Dog isn't here to rub our noses in it and say "Told ya".

Oh, wait.  Never mind.

Newsmax apologizes to Dominion worker for false allegations

Apologizes? Without so much as a bullshitter distraction or even a moving goalpost, they just confessed their sins? They will make Prosperity Jesus VOMIT!

They can just turn in their GOP card now. 

6 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
7 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

It's too bad @Dog isn't here to rub our noses in it and say "Told ya".

Oh, wait.  Never mind.

Newsmax apologizes to Dominion worker for false allegations

Apologizes? Without so much as a bullshitter distraction or even a moving goalpost, they just confessed their sins? They will make Prosperity Jesus VOMIT!

They can just turn in their GOP card now. 

What if they had their fingers crossed behind their backs, when they apologized?

Just now, Mark K said:

Almost wish the Big Guy still had his twitter account. Almost. 

If deSantis gets his way, it will be illegal for social media to ban anyone. I'm not sure how Twitter is going to enforce a geographic leash so that Trump can only be seen in Floriduh. 

5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

If deSantis gets his way, it will be illegal for social media to ban anyone. I'm not sure how Twitter is going to enforce a geographic leash so that Trump can only be seen in Floriduh. 

DeSantis would probably have never suggested it if he thought it had a chance in hell of happening. Twitter would be flooded with porn overnight and he would be blamed for it by the puritan R base. It's to please the mob, nothing more. 

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

B442F32A-195E-42D3-BB05-226D2951EBE9.jpeg

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/551548-mccarthy-allies-take-aim-at-cheney

Excerpt -

Top allies of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) are vowing to oust Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), one of the harshest critics of former President Trump in either party, from her leadership post by the end of the month.

They argue that the No. 3 Republican has repeatedly contradicted McCarthy and his team, undermining the party’s message and its efforts to take back the House majority in next year’s midterm elections.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

They argue that the No. 3 Republican has repeatedly contradicted McCarthy and his team, undermining the party’s message and its efforts to take back the House majority country to 1860 in next year’s midterm elections.

McCarthy needs to be in low earth orbit for a month, just to chill him out.

On 5/1/2021 at 10:45 PM, AJ Oliver said:

News Flash !! 

Two felonies. No guns or voting for you.

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

So gay dudes can get wedding cakes now? I'm having trouble keeping up with this shit.

• Like 1
On 5/2/2021 at 1:45 AM, AJ Oliver said:

News Flash !! 

Five years probation. He’s lucky he isn’t a black woman in Texas who voted on supervised release when she wasn’t sure she was eligible. He’s in the better of our two justice systems. She got five years lockup. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Five years probation. He’s lucky he isn’t a black woman in Texas who voted on supervised release when she wasn’t sure she was eligible. He’s in the better of our two justice systems. She got five years lockup. 

That is fucking tragic.  SMH.

34 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Dude, come on. It was just a white lie.

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

But you know as well as I do that our bullshitters will be here spreading the malarkey when the “results” are announced. 

They may never finish their "recount". The count is very slow, and the venue is shortly going to be unavailable. In addition to all their other problems.

PHOENIX (AP) — The U.S. Department of Justice expressed concern Wednesday about ballot security and potential voter intimidation arising from the Republican-controlled Arizona Senate's unprecedented private recount of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

In a letter to GOP Senate President Karen Fann, the head of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division said the Senate's farming out of 2.1 million ballots from the state's most populous county to a contractor may run afoul of federal law requiring ballots to remain in the control of elections officials for 22 months. 

And Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Pamela S. Karlan said that the Senate contractor's plans to directly contact voters could amount to illegal voter intimidation. 

“Past experience with similar investigative efforts around the country has raised concerns that they can be directed at minority voters, which potentially can implicate the anti-intimidation prohibitions of the Voting Rights Act,” Karlan wrote. “Such investigative efforts can have a significant intimidating effect on qualified voters that can deter them from seeking to vote in the future.”

Karlan wants Fann to lay out how the Senate and its contractors will ensure federal laws are followed. She pointed to news reports showing lax security at the former basketball arena where the ballots are being recounted by hand.

Fann said Senate attorneys were working on a response she promised to share when it was completed. 

The Justice Department letter came six days after voting rights groups asked federal officials to intervene or send monitors to the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix at the state fairgrounds, where the ballots are being recounted.

“We are very concerned that the auditors are engaged in ongoing and imminent violations of federal voting and election laws,” said the letter sent by the Brennan Center for Justice, the Leadership Conference and Protect Democracy. 

In other developments Wednesday, the Arizona Democratic Party has reached a deal with the Republican-controlled state Senate to ensure that voter and ballot privacy is guaranteed during an unprecedented recount of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

The agreement reached Wednesday puts teeth in a court order that already required the Senate and its contractor, Florida-based Cyber Ninjas, to follow state laws around ballot privacy. Any violations of the agreement would be enforceable by seeking an emergency court order. 

The agreement also puts in writing a verbal agreement between the Senate and Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs that allows her to have three observers inside the Veterans Memorial Coliseum at the state fairgrounds.

Under the court order, the Senate and Cyber Ninjas last week released their policies and procedures for the recount. Hobbs' elections director, Bo Dul, told The Associated Press there were major problems with those rules, including that they seemed haphazard, lacked specifics and left much room for interpretation — something that is never allowed in ballot counts. 

Dul noted that the policies allow counters to accept a large enough error rate to perhaps show Trump won the state. Such an outcome would not change the outcome of the election because the results were certified months ago in the state and Congress.

Hobbs on Wednesday sent a letter to the Senate's liaison to its recount contractor, former Secretary of State Ken Bennett, formally laying out a series of problems with the policies. 

"Mr. Bennett, as a former Secretary of State, you know that our elections are governed by a complex framework of laws and procedures designed to ensure accuracy, security, and transparency," Hobbs wrote. “You also must therefore know that the procedures governing this audit ensure none of those things.”

The developments come as the counting of 2.1 million ballots from the November election won by President Joe Biden are off to a slow pace. Bennett told the Associated Press Tuesday night that teams doing a hand recount of the presidential race lost by former President Donald Trump and the U.S. Senate race won by Democrat Mark Kelly has tallied less than 10% of the ballots since starting on April 23. 

Bennett said it is clear the count can't be done by the time the deal allowing the Senate to use the Coliseum ends on May 14. Several days of high school graduations are set to begin on May 15.

Bennett said the plan was to move the ballots and other materials into a secure area of the Coliseum to allow the events, then restart counting and continue until that is completed.

That seems far from certain, though, after a state fair board official told the Arizona Republic that extending the Coliseum lease is “not feasible.” The fair board didn't immediately respond to a request for comment from the AP.

Trump and his backers have alleged without evidence that he lost Arizona and other battleground states because of fraud. Fann said she wants to prove one way or the other whether GOP claims of problems with the vote are valid and use the results of the audit to craft updated election laws.

https://news.yahoo.com/us-justice-department-worried-arizona-225934470.html

6 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

They may never finish their "recount". The count is very slow, and the venue is shortly going to be unavailable. In addition to all their other problems.

Having to have to keep taking off their shoes to go beyond 10 is time consuming.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Fake news this morning was reporting on some process checking for "SE Asia bamboo" in the paper of each ballot with a special ninja camera was the hold up.  The venue wants to kick them out in a week or so as they are booked for other events and at the current rate, it is expected to take a couple more months.

I hope this was made up as a joke.

41 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Fake news this morning was reporting on some process checking for "SE Asia bamboo" in the paper of each ballot with a special ninja camera was the hold up.  The venue wants to kick them out in a week or so as they are booked for other events and at the current rate, it is expected to take a couple more months.

I hope this was made up as a joke.

The Psycho Ninjas wanted to use UV light to examine ballots, but the light would damage them in some way. They need a better way to check these ballots quickly.

hitler_youth_burning_books.jpg

In addition to inventing bullshit to justify the voter suppression they are planning today, Arizona is also data mining to find novel ways to suppress even more votes.

The GOP plans to extend this data mining activity to more states.

Shut it down.

Arizona Review of 2020 Vote Is Riddled With Flaws, Says Secretary of State

Untrained citizens are trying to find traces of bamboo on last year’s ballots, seemingly trying to prove a conspiracy theory that the election was tainted by fake votes from Asia. Thousands of ballots are left unattended and unsecured. People with open partisan bias, including a man who was photographed on the Capitol steps during the Jan. 6 riot, are doing the recounting.

All of these issues with the Republican-backed re-examination of the November election results from Arizona’s most populous county were laid out this week by Katie Hobbs, Arizona’s Democratic secretary of state, in a scathing six-page letter.