Jump to content

2020 Election Fuckery


Recommended Posts

Now that the ballots are in the hands of a third-party, can they ever be trusted to be pure again?

Say the 'ninjas' come up with a different count (or more likely, vague 'questions') what happens then?

Recount?

Or is it just fodder for the big lie?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The GOP has systematically fucked up in-person voting in selective areas.  In your "understanding the process", does a 10 hour wait in line sound like a reasonable process to you? Some, as

America owes a debt of gratitude to Stacey Abrams.

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Arizona GOP State Senator Now Regrets Recount: 'It Makes Us Look Like Idiots'

Boyer has joined a growing army of Arizonans appalled by the Republican-dominated state Senate’s recount operation that targets only races won by Democrats in the county that includes Phoenix. The private company hired by the Senate, Cyber Ninjas, has no experience with ballots or elections, and is owned and operated by right-wing conspiracy theorist Doug Logan, who subscribes to the “big lie” that the presidential election was rigged against former Republican President Donald Trump.

"Look like"?  Um, yeah.  

"Looks like" is what concerns him. I think it is a good thing that he is honest about what his priorities are. It should be an important thing for voters to know and remember next election. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Now that the ballots are in the hands of a third-party, can they ever be trusted to be pure again?

Say the 'ninjas' come up with a different count (or more likely, vague 'questions') what happens then?

Recount?

Or is it just fodder for the big lie?

What authority or documentation does this recount have?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bridhb said:

What authority or documentation does this recount have?

None. And now the ballots have been fucked with by this crowd of clowns, they are contaminated.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

None. And now the ballots have been fucked with by this crowd of clowns, they are contaminated.

So Trump bragging rights if they find discrepancies?  I didn't follow this closely but how the heck did the state let this happen?  Oh wait, I live in Florida.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

None. And now the ballots have been fucked with by this crowd of clowns, they are contaminated.

That's what I was thinking too.

My prediction is that this 'comapany' will find undisclosed "issues" and "questions" but not enough to 

be sued over.  

And the people that raised hell over suitcases under tables will be just fine with no accountability from 

Cyber Ninjas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bridhb said:

So Trump bragging rights if they find discrepancies?  I didn't follow this closely but how the heck did the state let this happen?  Oh wait, I live in Florida.

Is there any question about what they will find? 

I guarantee they will find "discrepancies" - whether they are real or manufactured.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course they will find discrepancies.

The obvious recourse is for militia mobs to attack the Arizona election commission and execute the traitors that let Democrats win.  

The follow up is to identify which Democrats voted with illegal Chinese made ballots and intimidate them so they never vote again.

Future ballots can avoid this vulnerability by only listing approved candidates, like Iran does. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

There were DemocRATS on the ballot. It must be invalid!

I've said all along, it's obvious that votes for Democrats are fraudulent

Anybody who would even consider voting Democrat should be stripped of citizenship

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I've said all along, it's obvious that votes for Democrats are fraudulent

Anybody who would even consider voting Democrat should be stripped of citizenship

- DSK

You do an excellent imitation of Dog.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mike G said:

That's what I was thinking too.

My prediction is that this 'comapany' will find undisclosed "issues" and "questions" but not enough to 

be sued over.  

And the people that raised hell over suitcases under tables will be just fine with no accountability from 

Cyber Ninjas.

I'm curious what will happen, they appear to have been chosen on being true believers in the Big Lie...so it would be perilous to order them to change ballots. At least in the beginning. I see they are talking about not being done until late July though. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark K said:

I'm curious what will happen, they appear to have been chosen on being true believers in the Big Lie...so it would be perilous to order them to change ballots. At least in the beginning. I see they are talking about not being done until late July though. 

Are they going to store the ballots in someone's garage until they have a venue available?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bridhb said:

This is just what the faithful need to put Trump back in the Whitehouse:  'Disturbing and reckless': Retired brass spread election lie in attack on Biden, Democrats (msn.com)

%7B
[quoted from the above link] "A day after 124 retired generals and admirals released a letter spreading the lie that President Joe Biden stole the election, current and former military officers are speaking out, calling the missive a dangerous news sign of the military being dragged into the trenches of partisan warfare. %7B

The open letter on Monday from a group calling itself Flag Officers 4 America advanced the false conspiracy theory that the presidential vote was rigged in Biden's favor and warned that the nation is "in deep peril" from "a full-blown assault on our Constitutional rights."

“Under a Democrat Congress and the Current Administration,” they wrote, “our Country has taken a hard left turn toward Socialism and a Marxist form of tyrannical government which must be countered now by electing congressional and presidential candidates who will always act to defend our Constitutional Republic.”

The broadside also raises questions about “the mental and physical condition of the Commander in Chief" and sounds the alarm about a host of hot-button issues, such as the border wall. It goes on to accuse congressional leaders of "using the U.S. military as political pawns with thousands of troops deployed around the U.S. Capitol Building."

The group's website claims that "we are in a fight for our survival as a Constitutional Republic like no other time since our founding in 1776." "

This is disturbing. They should be instantly court-martialed. Bullshit from bullshitters tends to spread when it doesn't have consequences, and these guys need to be reminded that bullshitters don't win wars.

- DSK

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

How do we court martial a bunch of grumpy old white dudes at the Villages who signed on to the lead nutter’s gibberish over a shuffleboard game?

If they're commissioned officers in the US military, then they are subject to military discipline until decommissioned. It's even more strict for general officers.

If I were on the Joint Chiefs I'd take a really really dim view of these guys' partisan mud slinging and especially encouraging treason against a sitting President, even if i were Republican

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

If they're commissioned officers in the US military, then they are subject to military discipline until decommissioned. It's even more strict for general officers.

If I were on the Joint Chiefs I'd take a really really dim view of these guys' partisan mud slinging and especially encouraging treason against a sitting President, even if i were Republican

- DSK

Agreed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Bullshitter sources lead to bullshitter voices. 
 

 

16326BB3-0FAA-41CF-9174-740C2C8B265D.jpeg

Once again, Fox viewers are less informed than those who watch not TV news.

And, what's the dividing like between "Fox News Republican" and "Far-right news Republican"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Once again, Fox viewers are less informed than those who watch not TV news.

And, what's the dividing like between "Fox News Republican" and "Far-right news Republican"?

On fox news, Dems steal elections and enslave people, in the far right news they eat babies too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LenP said:

On fox news, Dems steal elections and enslave people, in the far right news they eat babies too. 

aha, "the other white meat." Hmmm.  Suddenly it all makes sense. Um...wtf. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who are fans of Project Veritas and their attempts to use undercover videos as a "gotcha" - 

That works against you, as well.

Leaked Video: Dark Money Group Brags About Writing GOP Voter Suppression Bills Across the Country

“We did it quickly and we did it quietly,” said the executive director of Heritage Action.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

For those who are fans of Project Veritas and their attempts to use undercover videos as a "gotcha" - 

That works against you, as well.

Leaked Video: Dark Money Group Brags About Writing GOP Voter Suppression Bills Across the Country

“We did it quickly and we did it quietly,” said the executive director of Heritage Action.

:lol:

quietly, yeah... except for the bragging about it on camera

It's not so much that they're pinheads that bothers me, it's that they are fucking selfish spoiled-children sadist pinheads

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

For those who are fans of Project Veritas and their attempts to use undercover videos as a "gotcha" - 

That works against you, as well.

Leaked Video: Dark Money Group Brags About Writing GOP Voter Suppression Bills Across the Country

“We did it quickly and we did it quietly,” said the executive director of Heritage Action.

Which is why we need Hr1, end the ‘Buster and admit DC and PR as states. ASAP

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Which is why we need Hr1, end the ‘Buster and admit DC and PR as states. ASAP

The first two are possible.  Adding states are extremely unlikely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Which is why we need Hr1, end the ‘Buster and admit DC and PR as states. ASAP

Never happen before 2022.  Expand the Senate majority by two or three seats , so that they can pat Sens. Manchin and Sinema on the head and tell them to have a seat, and perhaps. I don't see that happening, but I didn't see the democRATS taking seats last time either. Kinda depends on whether the GOP keeps it's wagon hitched to a bullshitter who lost by seven million votes last time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2021 at 9:15 PM, Frakka said:

The GOP were right on the money with the the Big Lie, this guy likely murdered his wife and voted for her to boot, saying;  "that he thought his wife would have voted for Trump anyway".........

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/14/colorado-suspect-wife-death-accused-trump-vote

Where is @Dog regarding "election fraud"?  Oh, it was committed by Republicans?  Never mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Arizona auditors backtrack, say no election data destroyed

Firms hired to run a partisan audit of the 2020 election for Senate Republicans in Arizona said Tuesday that data was not destroyed, reversing earlier allegations that election officials in the state's most populated county eliminated evidence. 

The claim of deleted databases was amplified by former President Donald Trump and his supporters, who believe conspiracy theories about election irregularities. 

Ben Cotton, founder of a computer forensics firm working on the audit, told key senators that he had recovered all data. The revelation came a day after Maricopa County officials released a scathing letter saying the auditors couldn't find the data because they didn't know where to look. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Arizona auditors backtrack, say no election data destroyed

Firms hired to run a partisan audit of the 2020 election for Senate Republicans in Arizona said Tuesday that data was not destroyed, reversing earlier allegations that election officials in the state's most populated county eliminated evidence. 

The claim of deleted databases was amplified by former President Donald Trump and his supporters, who believe conspiracy theories about election irregularities. 

Ben Cotton, founder of a computer forensics firm working on the audit, told key senators that he had recovered all data. The revelation came a day after Maricopa County officials released a scathing letter saying the auditors couldn't find the data because they didn't know where to look. 

It’s amazing how bullshitters’ stories change when they get sworn in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

"Replacing the machines, as Hobbs wants, would cost millions, and taxpayers could foot the bill."

I hope the taxpayers take note of who is responsible for the millions of their tax dollars going to replace these machines.

Maricopa County will need new voting machines after GOP's audit, Arizona secretary of state says

Will they replace those Dominion machines with ES&S machines? The ES&S gear seems to be kinder to Republicans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

"Replacing the machines, as Hobbs wants, would cost millions, and taxpayers could foot the bill."

I hope the taxpayers take note of who is responsible for the millions of their tax dollars going to replace these machines.

Maricopa County will need new voting machines after GOP's audit, Arizona secretary of state says

You know what's next. The machines are de-certified, then the GOP legislature says "no money for new machines" - so, the good folks of Maricopa County have many fewer places to vote. Perfect voter suppression.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

You know what's next. The machines are de-certified, then the GOP legislature says "no money for new machines" - so, the good folks of Maricopa County have many fewer places to vote. Perfect voter suppression.

Make the Arizona Republican Party pay for the replacement machines.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Make the Arizona Republican Party pay for the replacement machines.

This whole deal seemed weird to start with.

An outside party "auditing" an election means the ballots are no longer secure.

The machines themselves are no longer secure.

How secure is any personal information that "Cyber Ninjas" comes across?

Pretty fucked up, and yes, the instigating party should pay for any/all costs necessary

to insure that the next election is safe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, solosailor said:

Elections should only be on paper ballots.....   forever.

Delivered by mail.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife has run a few polling stations for local city and federal elections now. We have an independent body called Elections Canada that is non-partisan that oversees the whole process. 

Canadians all vote with paper ballots in federal elections. Mark an "X". No chads, no scanners, no voting machines with touch screens. Just a bunch of humans counting pieces of paper. 

My wife also went to homeless shelters to help them register. Polls were set up in nursing homes where residents have trouble leaving.   Automatic judicial recount if difference between voting totals are within 0.1% or less.

All the counting takes place in a few hours. By around 11 pm we know who has won.

Polls close later in Eastern Canada (9:30 pm) versus 7 pm Pacific time (10 pm Eastern time) so that results are closely timed to arrive at the same time. This is to make sure Western Canadians don't see early results and say "oh the election has already been decided, no need to vote". This used to happen until they changed poll closing times.

We want people to vote. ID needed to vote:

1) driver's license or other government ID with your photo

OR

2) 2 pieces with your name, one must have your address.

Like a student ID card + a utility bill.

OR a voter card you get in the mail (because you registered early, or because you checked a box on your tax return "Please register me to vote" + a bank statement.

OR a label on a prescription container with your name + letter of confirmation of residence from a soup kitchen (seriously these are allowed)

OR

3) somebody who knows you, is assigned to same polling station, and can prove their identity, can vouch for you. i.e. a neighbor.

 

We look to our southern neighbors and wonder why this is so hard for you.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zonker said:

My wife has run a few polling stations for local city and federal elections now. We have an independent body called Elections Canada that is non-partisan that oversees the whole process. 

Canadians all vote with paper ballots in federal elections. Mark an "X". No chads, no scanners, no voting machines with touch screens. Just a bunch of humans counting pieces of paper. 

My wife also went to homeless shelters to help them register. Polls were set up in nursing homes where residents have trouble leaving.   Automatic judicial recount if difference between voting totals are within 0.1% or less.

All the counting takes place in a few hours. By around 11 pm we know who has won.

Polls close later in Eastern Canada (9:30 pm) versus 7 pm Pacific time (10 pm Eastern time) so that results are closely timed to arrive at the same time. This is to make sure Western Canadians don't see early results and say "oh the election has already been decided, no need to vote". This used to happen until they changed poll closing times.

We want people to vote. ID needed to vote:

1) driver's license or other government ID with your photo

OR

2) 2 pieces with your name, one must have your address.

Like a student ID card + a utility bill.

OR a voter card you get in the mail (because you registered early, or because you checked a box on your tax return "Please register me to vote" + a bank statement.

OR a label on a prescription container with your name + letter of confirmation of residence from a soup kitchen (seriously these are allowed)

OR

3) somebody who knows you, is assigned to same polling station, and can prove their identity, can vouch for you. i.e. a neighbor.

 

We look to our southern neighbors and wonder why this is so hard for you.

 

 

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Zonker said:

My wife has run a few polling stations for local city and federal elections now. We have an independent body called Elections Canada that is non-partisan that oversees the whole process. 

Canadians all vote with paper ballots in federal elections. Mark an "X". No chads, no scanners, no voting machines with touch screens. Just a bunch of humans counting pieces of paper. 

My wife also went to homeless shelters to help them register. Polls were set up in nursing homes where residents have trouble leaving.   Automatic judicial recount if difference between voting totals are within 0.1% or less.

All the counting takes place in a few hours. By around 11 pm we know who has won.

Polls close later in Eastern Canada (9:30 pm) versus 7 pm Pacific time (10 pm Eastern time) so that results are closely timed to arrive at the same time. This is to make sure Western Canadians don't see early results and say "oh the election has already been decided, no need to vote". This used to happen until they changed poll closing times.

We want people to vote. ID needed to vote:

1) driver's license or other government ID with your photo

OR

2) 2 pieces with your name, one must have your address.

Like a student ID card + a utility bill.

OR a voter card you get in the mail (because you registered early, or because you checked a box on your tax return "Please register me to vote" + a bank statement.

OR a label on a prescription container with your name + letter of confirmation of residence from a soup kitchen (seriously these are allowed)

OR

3) somebody who knows you, is assigned to same polling station, and can prove their identity, can vouch for you. i.e. a neighbor.

 

We look to our southern neighbors and wonder why this is so hard for you.

 

 

 

What Canadians only partially understand is that, for a significant portion of the country, USA elections are about imposing morality not defining policy.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Zonker said:

My wife has run a few polling stations for local city and federal elections now. We have an independent body called Elections Canada that is non-partisan that oversees the whole process. 

Canadians all vote with paper ballots in federal elections. Mark an "X". No chads, no scanners, no voting machines with touch screens. Just a bunch of humans counting pieces of paper. 

My wife also went to homeless shelters to help them register. Polls were set up in nursing homes where residents have trouble leaving.   Automatic judicial recount if difference between voting totals are within 0.1% or less.

All the counting takes place in a few hours. By around 11 pm we know who has won.

Polls close later in Eastern Canada (9:30 pm) versus 7 pm Pacific time (10 pm Eastern time) so that results are closely timed to arrive at the same time. This is to make sure Western Canadians don't see early results and say "oh the election has already been decided, no need to vote". This used to happen until they changed poll closing times.

We want people to vote. ID needed to vote:

1) driver's license or other government ID with your photo

OR

2) 2 pieces with your name, one must have your address.

Like a student ID card + a utility bill.

OR a voter card you get in the mail (because you registered early, or because you checked a box on your tax return "Please register me to vote" + a bank statement.

OR a label on a prescription container with your name + letter of confirmation of residence from a soup kitchen (seriously these are allowed)

OR

3) somebody who knows you, is assigned to same polling station, and can prove their identity, can vouch for you. i.e. a neighbor.

 

We look to our southern neighbors and wonder why this is so hard for you.

 

 

 

Well, the way you've laid it out, it appears Canada would like everyone eligible to be able to easily do so.

There is a party in the US which is dead-set against such a thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the bullshitters come up with any evidence yet? All it takes is some evidence in court, where folks have to take the oath or otherwise have an obligation to tell the truth. What say you, bullshitters?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is Reportedly Telling People He Will Be Reinstated as President By August

By Colby Hall Jun 1st, 2021, 9:24 am 

Former President Donald Trump is reportedly telling people that he expects to get reinstated by August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman. 

Haberman shared this rather stunning detail in a quote tweet of a CNN segment featured in a tweet from Donie O’Sullivan. The video features a number of QAnon followers lauding a Myanmar-style coup of the US government ostensibly to replace President Joe Biden with Trump. 

Haberman wrote in her quote tweet “Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will be reinstated by August” with an important parenthetical caveat that states “(no that isn’t how it works but simply sharing the information).” 

snip

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-is-reportedly-telling-people-he-will-be-reinstated-as-president-by-august/

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Trump is Reportedly Telling People He Will Be Reinstated as President By August

By Colby Hall Jun 1st, 2021, 9:24 am 

Former President Donald Trump is reportedly telling people that he expects to get reinstated by August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman. 

Haberman shared this rather stunning detail in a quote tweet of a CNN segment featured in a tweet from Donie O’Sullivan. The video features a number of QAnon followers lauding a Myanmar-style coup of the US government ostensibly to replace President Joe Biden with Trump. 

Haberman wrote in her quote tweet “Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will be reinstated by August” with an important parenthetical caveat that states “(no that isn’t how it works but simply sharing the information).” 

snip

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-is-reportedly-telling-people-he-will-be-reinstated-as-president-by-august/

So donate money now, and you will be on the front end of the recipient list for the commemorative medallions for The Reinstatement!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

So donate money now, and you will be on the front end of the recipient list for the commemorative medallions for The Reinstatement!

Certainly a scam, but something is brewing.

And lest we forget Mike Lindell, founder of MyPillow and massive advertiser on Fox News prime time. He insisted during a podcast with Steve Bannon last week that Donald Trump will be back in office in August,” vowing to file a lawsuit that will confirm evidence of voter fraud during the 2020 election.

So Flynn, Powell, and Lindell are all advocating some sort of reinsertion of Trump into office, though there is no Constitutional way for that to happen. And according to the reliably well-sourced Haberman, Trump himself is promoting the idea that he will be back in office by late summer.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-is-reportedly-telling-people-he-will-be-reinstated-as-president-by-august/

Link to post
Share on other sites

ACTUAL Election Fuckery - 

Controversial audit of Arizona ballots continues amid new allegations of incompetence

On Tuesday, the office of Secretary of State Katie Hobbs released a report detailing what it described as serious problems with the audit that had arisen over the last week. Among the issues listed were a Monday software update “that created so many errors and problems during the first shift that they stated they were going to roll back to the old software during the afternoon shift” and the fact that “copies of voting system data [were] sent to a lab in Montana.”

Per Hobbs’s office, there were no specifications on “what security measures were in place, or what the lab in Montana will do with the data or how long it will be in possession of the copies.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2021 at 12:18 PM, badlatitude said:

Trump is Reportedly Telling People He Will Be Reinstated as President By August

By Colby Hall Jun 1st, 2021, 9:24 am 

Former President Donald Trump is reportedly telling people that he expects to get reinstated by August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman. 

Haberman shared this rather stunning detail in a quote tweet of a CNN segment featured in a tweet from Donie O’Sullivan. The video features a number of QAnon followers lauding a Myanmar-style coup of the US government ostensibly to replace President Joe Biden with Trump. 

Haberman wrote in her quote tweet “Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will be reinstated by August” with an important parenthetical caveat that states “(no that isn’t how it works but simply sharing the information).” 

snip

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-is-reportedly-telling-people-he-will-be-reinstated-as-president-by-august/

Family not included, it seems - 

Lara Trump: 'No plans' for Trump to return to office in August 'as far as I know'

"As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August," Lara Trump told Fox News. "Maybe there's something I don't know, Bryan, but no."

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Family not included, it seems - 

Lara Trump: 'No plans' for Trump to return to office in August 'as far as I know'

"As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August," Lara Trump told Fox News. "Maybe there's something I don't know, Bryan, but no."

Maybe he's already made a deal to give them up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dems continue to arm themselves with yo-yos while the Rethugs are sporting AK 47s

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's some powerful brainiacs in Arizona. A normal person would have thought the DOJ would have been there to put a stop to this nonsense.

 

From Arizona Republic:

Ben Cotton, founder of tech firm CyFIR, a Senate subcontractor, made copies of the county's election server and other election data and then drove the copies to a "secure lab" in Montana, according to Senate liaison Ken Bennett. The Senate was given county voters' private information, but Bennett said he doesn't know if Cotton has copies of that in Montana.

It appears that the "secure lab" might be a home owned by Cotton in the northern Montana wilderness. Bennett said he didn't know, and Cotton and Cyber Ninjas, the Senate's main contractors, refuse to answer questions.

There’s a lot more that Senate liaison Ken Bennett doesn’t know and doesn’t seem to want to know. According to Arizona Republic reporter Jen Fifeld, Bennett also doesn’t know what steps are being taken to keep the data secure, how it is being stored, whether CyFIR is keeping copies of the data or who has access. One thing Bennett does know is that no one representing the Arizona Senate is overseeing CyFIR’s review in Montana.

Bennett also didn’t seem to think Arizonans needed to know that their data was being secretly moved out of state to an unknown location, either. The move was only discovered after an audit observer for the Arizona secretary of state heard a rumor and asked Bennett about it, Fifeld noted. He told the observer that the voting data had been sent to “a lab” in Montana. But the only known address for Cotton’s business in Montana is a log cabin he owns.

Arizona has already conducted two independent audits of its election via accredited firms. None of the firms involved in the Republican audit are accredited.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

GOP Arizona Senate President Admitted In Email That She Didn't Believe Audit Would Uncover Fraud

Arizona State Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, admitted in a February email that she does not believe the widely criticized election audit of Maricopa County will uncover any widespread voter fraud. 

Fann and Arizona Republicans have pushed forward the 2020 election audit—motivated by former President Donald Trump and his allies' baseless claims that there was widespread voter fraud. Local GOP officials in Maricopa County have repeatedly refuted these groundless allegations. Arizona also already carried out a hand recount, which reaffirmed President Joe Biden's victory over Trump. 

"I cannot begin to explain how much I really hate this whole thing," Fann wrote in an early February email, which was released publicly along with hundreds of others by the Arizona Senate due to a public records request from American Oversight. Local newspaper The Arizona Republic first reported on the email. 

"Personally I don't think we will find anything outside of the normal irregularities we have every election but am willing to go this extra mile if it puts these questions and concerns to rest," Fann continued.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-arizona-senate-president-admitted-in-email-that-she-didnt-believe-audit-would-uncover-widespread-fraud/ar-AAKJZHX?li=BB

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, badlatitude said:

GOP Arizona Senate President Admitted In Email That She Didn't Believe Audit Would Uncover Fraud

Arizona State Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, admitted in a February email that she does not believe the widely criticized election audit of Maricopa County will uncover any widespread voter fraud. 

Fann and Arizona Republicans have pushed forward the 2020 election audit—motivated by former President Donald Trump and his allies' baseless claims that there was widespread voter fraud. Local GOP officials in Maricopa County have repeatedly refuted these groundless allegations. Arizona also already carried out a hand recount, which reaffirmed President Joe Biden's victory over Trump. 

"I cannot begin to explain how much I really hate this whole thing," Fann wrote in an early February email, which was released publicly along with hundreds of others by the Arizona Senate due to a public records request from American Oversight. Local newspaper The Arizona Republic first reported on the email. 

"Personally I don't think we will find anything outside of the normal irregularities we have every election but am willing to go this extra mile if it puts these questions and concerns to rest," Fann continued.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-arizona-senate-president-admitted-in-email-that-she-didnt-believe-audit-would-uncover-widespread-fraud/ar-AAKJZHX?li=BB

The point is not to uncover fraud.

The point is to set the stage so that any future election won by a Democrat can/will be thrown out by the Republican dominated state power structure.

Voting is a tedious pain in the ass, I don't know why you Democrats are making such a big deal out of it.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

The point is not to uncover fraud.

The point is to set the stage so that any future election won by a Democrat can/will be thrown out by the Republican dominated state power structure.

Voting is a tedious pain in the ass, I don't know why you Democrats are making such a big deal out of it.

- DSK

Expose the lie and find the truth. Blow their pansy asses out of the water. Make the people understand that their vote in the future will be useless. That's the point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder when Joe Manchin will announce his move to the Repugnican party.

Quote

A key Democratic senator says he will not vote for the largest overhaul of U.S. election law in at least a generation, defying his party and the White House and virtually guaranteeing the failure of the legislation after a near party-line approval in the House.

"Voting and election reform that is done in a partisan manner will all but ensure partisan divisions continue to deepen,'' Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia wrote in a home-state newspaper, the Charleston Gazette-Mail.

He wrote that failure to bring together both parties on voting legislation would “risk further dividing and destroying the republic we swore to protect and defend as elected officials.”

 

The bill would restrict partisan gerrymandering of congressional districts, strike down hurdles to voting and bring transparency to a murky campaign finance system that allows donors to anonymously bankroll political causes. Among dozens of other provisions, it would require states to offer 15 days of early voting and allow no-excuse absentee balloting.

In appearances on two Sunday news shows, Manchin stressed his reasons for opposing the bill, including his view that it is too broad.

“I think it’s the wrong piece of legislation to bring our country together and unite our country and I’m not supporting that because I think it would divide us further,” Manchin said. He also said he believes Republicans will see the need for a bipartisan deal.

“And if they think they’re going to win by subverting and oppressing people from voting, they’re going to lose. I assure you they will lose,” he said.

He's dreaming.

https://news.yahoo.com/manchin-hell-vote-against-partisan-132645755.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I wonder when Joe Manchin will announce his move to the Repugnican party.

He's dreaming.

https://news.yahoo.com/manchin-hell-vote-against-partisan-132645755.html

He’s from WV. He has to be Republican if he wants to stay in office. Think of it as the GOP having the majority but the democRATS get to have a say in the agenda and it will make more sense. Nothing much is going to change until 1/2023, or later if the democRATS don’t pick up enough seats to make people forget Sen. Manchin’s name. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He’s from WV. He has to be Republican if he wants to stay in office. Think of it as the GOP having the majority but the democRATS get to have a say in the agenda and it will make more sense. Nothing much is going to change until 1/2023, or later if the democRATS don’t pick up enough seats to make people forget Sen. Manchin’s name. 

He is currently the most important person in the senate, and seems to be enjoying his fame.  Fucking asshole.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bridhb said:

He is currently the most important person in the senate, and seems to be enjoying his fame.  Fucking asshole.

Nah. Moscow Mitch is the one who decides the agenda. His constituency is fine just the way things are. They paid dearly over decades to get the system rigged just the way they like it. Notice how well the Best Americans did in the past year and a half. They’re quite fine with gridlock now. That’s Moscow Mitch’s agenda. 
 

Sen. Manchin can’t talk all he wants and play for the cameras, but he isn’t the one who decides if something gets done. McConnell is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Manchin and McConnell. And this is the world’s greatest deliberative body?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Manchin and McConnell. And this is the world’s greatest deliberative body?

They’re both working for the same people. Not us....

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dems only option is to counter the Reich's voter suppression with a proportional response - 

for openers, gerrymander the living crap out of the states they control to lock in Dem power. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

The Dems only option is to counter the Reich's voter suppression with a proportional response - 

for openers, gerrymander the living crap out of the states they control to lock in Dem power. 

 

Too late.  From what I can tell from googling, there are more Democrats than Republicans in Florida, yet Republicans control all aspects of state government....well, except the Secretary of Agriculture.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bridhb said:

Too late.  From what I can tell from googling, there are more Democrats than Republicans in Florida, yet Republicans control all aspects of state government....well, except the Secretary of Agriculture.

Yes, but as I wrote, Dem states such as Cali, Oregon, WA, New York, Mass., etc can indeed do it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Yes, but as I wrote, Dem states such as Cali, Oregon, WA, New York, Mass., etc can indeed do it. 

Florida, like the country, by numbers is a "Dem" state.  For some reason (gerrymandering, fucked up electoral college) we seem to have minority rule, so it is quite difficult for the majority to effect changes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ready for Arizona audit “results”? They apparently finished yesterday; potential shit-show to follow.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sean said:

Ready for Arizona audit “results”? They apparently finished yesterday; potential shit-show to follow.

 

I can hardly wait. This is going to be great.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:
1 hour ago, Sean said:

Ready for Arizona audit “results”? They apparently finished yesterday; potential shit-show to follow.

 

I can hardly wait. This is going to be great.

Bamboo fibers.... Hugo Chavez's fingerprints.... Hillary's DNA.... I bet they found ALL KINDS of "stuff"

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Bamboo fibers.... Hugo Chavez's fingerprints.... Hillary's DNA.... I bet they found ALL KINDS of "stuff"

- DSK

One of Bernie's mittens, full of pubic hair, and a ring-finger pizza.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sean said:

Ready for Arizona audit “results”? They apparently finished yesterday; potential shit-show to follow.

Free from their prior project, the authors of TFG Health Plan are working on the report now. "Two weeks!"

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This would be funny except that pillow man is serious.

“MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says Trump is the first president in his lifetime 'who wasn't in it for the ego' “

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-says-201811247.html

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites