What is Biden going to do that we can look forward to?

17 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

try and get the mud from the four year flood out of house

Burn the mattress in the Lincoln Bedroom.  Then burn the ashes.  

Clorox, repaing, re-carpet Pompeo's, Miller's, Hick's, Kushner's, the Blonde's, the other Blonde's, the Daughter's and the Oval Office. 

Sweep for listening devices and toss those ugly gold curtains in the fucking dumpster. 

3 hours ago, Madmax said:

Well?

That's one of the first priorities. Make America Well Again.

The Chinese hat companies will only have to invert one letter. It'll be a great budget saving plan...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Ishmael said:

He will act like an adult and take advice from people who know more than he does in many different fields do what the fuck he is told by all of his PAC contributors when they snap their fingers.  Pretty much the polar opposite of Dernald Trumpf.

Fixed.

On 11/15/2020 at 12:19 PM, Madmax said:

Well?

He won't be releasing any commemorative medallions so your collection will skyrocket in price. You always have been one for a shrewd investment.

Weird, odd, a dumpster fire': Trump's North Korea summit coin ridiculed |  US news | The Guardian

2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

He won't be releasing any commemorative medallions so your collection will skyrocket in price. You always have been one for a shrewd investment.

Weird, odd, a dumpster fire': Trump's North Korea summit coin ridiculed |  US news | The Guardian

More like a shroud investment. Hail to the ex-chief.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:19 AM, Madmax said:

Well?

Besides the lock down?

Not much other than do what he's told.

Leave the man alone he's been in politics for 47 years, can you name ever one accomplishment? 

If he increased the threshold for voting to those with a minimum IQ of 70, there might actually be some hope.

Maybe we need to apply that bar to the talk show hosts as well or better still  just relabel all of the unverified bullshit ummmm Bullshit,  and have penalties for rebroadcasting bullshit.

42 minutes ago, Venom said:

Besides the lock down?

Not much other than do what he's told.

Leave the man alone he's been in politics for 47 years, can you name ever one accomplishment? 

Using commas? 

Only having one wife living at the same time?

Probably his biggest accomplishment is being kind of normal and POTUS

19 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Using commas? 

Only having one wife living at the same time?

Probably his biggest accomplishment is being kind of normal and POTUS

Other than not being Trump, that's about it.  

3 minutes ago, jzk said:

Racist and ageist.  You didn't want to take a shot at his sex while you were there?

Says the fully paid up White Supremacist.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Venom said:

I brought up an accomplishment in another thread... A real problem solver.

On 3/7/2020 at 4:29 PM, Quotidian Tom said:

The Comprehensive Forfeiture Act fixed all of these problems. The new bill was introduced by Senator Joe Biden in 1983 and it was signed into law the next year. With this law, federal agents had nearly unlimited powers to seize assets from private citizens. Now the government only needed to find a way to let local and state police join the party.

4 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

If he increased the threshold for voting to those with a minimum IQ of 70, there might actually be some hope.

Maybe we need to apply that bar to the talk show hosts as well or better still  just relabel all of the unverified bullshit ummmm Bullshit,  and have penalties for rebroadcasting bullshit.

Increase the threshold for being elected to public office.  The idiot quotient among the current crop is getting far too high.

• Like 2
On 11/14/2020 at 10:39 PM, Bus Driver said:

Not experiencing a shitshow on a daily basis, about which the response is "He can't go any lower", only to be outdone the following day, will be a nice start.

even this past week has been nice.  No ranting or raving.  Not much of fuckstick on the tv.  

• Like 1

So, good Americans are out of work and the Pandemic didn't magically go away. Our President unelect, is playing golf and encouraging violence in the streets. Someone tell me how Donald Duck is working for the "people" of our beloved country? Is he just scamming his base for their money, as usual, or is he really hoping for a hail mary/supreme cult coup? Those dorks that got beat up in DC, they were lucky to survive. I encourage rouge Trumpcucks to go into the inner city anywhere in America and fly your loser flags and express your first amendment rights. Good luck.

Joe Biden is our new President

6 hours ago, Venom said:

Other than not being Trump, that's about it.  

Years back, we were preparing an offer on a home and found out it had been destroyed in a fire that same day.  

We ended up buying another place.  The only difference was that the new place was not burned down to the fucking foundation.  That's about it. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

Increase the threshold for being elected to public office.  The idiot quotient among the current crop is getting far too high.

In some democracies having previously been a bankrupt excludes you from running for public office.

Beginning to understand why.

That right there would be a good start and, if passed into law would slam the door on the current crop of grifters.

37 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

In some democracies having previously been a bankrupt excludes you from running for public office.

Beginning to understand why.

That right there would be a good start and, if passed into law would slam the door on the current crop of grifters.

Bankruptcy, no.

https://www.harmonandgorove.com/presidents-who-have-filed-bankruptcy/

Fraud, yes. But it wasn't until Shitstain that that was even a consideration.

• Like 1

I wonder if he'll be able to reverse, or at least hold up, this firesale of country assets (North Slope leases) announced today, and to be complete before Jan 20?  Just another gift to big repub donors.

I am looking forward to a boring president who does not feel compelled to drop his pants and wave his dick around every time he thinks he is not the #1 story on the news that night.

I am looking forward to competence. I am looking forward to someone who does not view his job as license to conduct a 4-year crime spree.

Shall I go on?

I doubt if Biden will go golfing to prove he won the election like Trump did today. So there's that.

8 minutes ago, Willin' said:

I doubt if Biden will go golfing to prove he won the election like Trump did today. So there's that.

Can he even see the course from his basement? :D

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Can he even see the course from his basement? :D

Just so I understand, did you include the emoji so the reader understood you were attempting humour, or simply because to like to laugh at your own jokes?

5 hours ago, jzk said:

Yes, very few besides me.  Certainly no one here that voted for Biden 

I'm still trying to find who here voted for Trump.

Most shills will not admit to it, except Saorsa, even Jerkz said he voted for Biden.  So there is the best example of why Polls don't work. 

Trump voters just do what their hero does, lies all the time, it's ok to lie, everyone does it and are saying it.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Just so I understand, did you include the emoji so the reader understood you were attempting humour, or simply because to like to laugh at your own jokes?

Just so I understand, you got triggered again over an emoji or you're simply being a douchebag? :D 

This is one of the folks recently elected to Congress that prompted my suggestion of a need for raising the bar for elected officials.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cry-more-lib-congressman-wants-222914214.html

“The“Cry More, Lib” Congressman Also Wants To Convert Jews & Muslims To Christianity”

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Just so I understand, you got triggered again over an emoji or you're simply being a douchebag? :D 

No just curious why people use emojis- who aren’t 13 year old girls on Facebook of course.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

No just curious why people use emojis- who aren’t 13 year old girls on Facebook of course.

Triggered? Just a guess. ^_^

7 hours ago, astro said:

I'm still trying to find who here voted for Trump.

Most shills will not admit to it, except Saorsa, even Jerkz said he voted for Biden.  So there is the best example of why Polls don't work. 

Trump voters just do what their hero does, lies all the time, it's ok to lie, everyone does it and are saying it.

Are you trying to say that I said I voted for Biden?

To the OP - at the very least, I expect multisyllabic words and grammatically correct sentences.  That, alone, will be "refreshing".

Bringing in people with whom he may disagree in crafting policy would be beneficial to the country, and I expect him to do that.  

Rebuilding alliances we have damaged will certainly be a bonus.

The biggie will be a President who actually listens to experts on things like COVID.

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
10 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Fathering a child with a black woman

Wouldn’t that be just like a (Jeffersonian) democRAT?

Yeah, except that Donnie Tiny-Hands really WANTs to do that. I think he had Amorosa in mind but she is too tall for him.

- DSK