Grassley has the rona

39 minutes ago, dacapo said:

87 years old.....Santa needs to check his list to see if he was naughty or nice.

He’s got a horrible no good very bad voting record and freely associates with douchy politicians but I ran in to him at the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota and we chatted briefly. He was polite.  Hope he doesn’t die (from the Rona at least).

7 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

He’s got a horrible no good very bad voting record and freely associates with douchy politicians but I ran in to him at the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota and we chatted briefly. He was polite.  Hope he doesn’t die (from the Rona at least).

You’ll have to clear that with the TX Lt. Gov.

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Oh my goodness...A polite Senator in a public place  Gotta cut that dude some slack!  What next?  A president that can speak English?

3 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Oh my goodness...A polite Senator in a public place  Gotta cut that dude some slack!  What next?  A president that can speak English?

If a person can act like a decent human being for a just a little bit I tend to cut them a little slack and not wish them death.  It’s harder than you think.  The Trump klan, Tom Cotton, Stephen Miller and a long list of the Elk are incapable of it.

5 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Trump has made wearing a mask political.

In regard to control of the Senate, this may work out well for the dems.

True, but we need a pub Senator from a state with a Dem Governor. Kentucky comes to mind.   Grassley may find himself too enfeebled to serve in the Senate if he survives but it won’t matter in Iowa.

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

True, but we need a pub Senator from a state with a Dem Governor. Kentucky comes to mind.   Grassley may find himself too enfeebled to serve in the Senate if he survives but it won’t matter in Iowa.

I was gonna say.... What's considered "enfeebled" in Iowa?

image.png.d282579fc8fc5f233426d389de2ed04a.png

8 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Right. Not this case in particular.  I'm just thinking if these Trump has all these idiots thinking they don't need to wear masks or distance, it will shake things up a bit as they start dying off, and sooner or later it will be where it may count.

In saying that, I probably stand a good chance here of being told twice in a week what a horrible person I am.    But hey... I like living on the edge. 

Just now, benwynn said:

Right. Not this case in particular.  I'm just thinking if these Trump has all these idiots thinking they don't need to wear masks or distance, it will shake things up a bit as they start dying off, and sooner or later it will be where it may count.

In saying that, I probably stand a good chance here of being told twice in a week what a horrible person I am.    But hey... I like living on the edge. 

Jerkz is probably going to give me no credit for not wishing Grassley death.  You just can’t please some people.

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Jerkz is probably going to give me no credit for not wishing Grassley death.  You just can’t please some people.

What do you call dead Grassly?

Haysly

I know... Kinda lame.  But if you leaving points on the table, I'm going for them. 

10 minutes ago, benwynn said:

How many times would you like to be told?

2 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

How many times would you like to be told?

I don't.  That's the thrill of if.

1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

What's the difference between grassly and haysly?

One is 3 feet above ground. ...

So is not going to be as easy as I thought. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Oh sure, don't notice Herman Cain's absence.  What was he, just another lousy chain pizza? (They can't all be Comet Ping Pong!  That basement, tho!)