Ignore please

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You do realize....that with the personalities that abound in this group......that title will garner the most views in the history of the forum.....even though it’s about.....nothing.

Accept no imitation

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Willin' said:

If the Crab Cooker was still around

They're rebuilding it.  Should've been open this year but they've had a butt-load of construction delays...

In the meantime, they have another location up in Tustin.

23 minutes ago, sledracr said:

They're rebuilding it.  Should've been open this year but they've had a butt-load of construction delays...

In the meantime, they have another location up in Tustin.

Good to know but Tustin?  Yuck!!!  When I went out for a visit a few years ago I tracked down Zubies at the new(ish) location. Just not the same.

At least Charlie's Chili, Sid's Blue Beat, Mutt Lynch's and the Balboa Saloon were still around.

Thanks for the update!

I'm going to ignore this in appreciation for all @hobot's work on the RP thread.  In order to maintain equilibrium, the attention paid to the RP thread must be balanced by ignoring in this thread.  Therefore, I need a number of days of ignoring this to achieve balance.  

It seems to work better if I hold my breath and perform the AGSM maneuver.

3 minutes ago, Point Break said:

I learned a long time ago to be vweery careful about cwicking winks awound here. 

Chryst, youse guys are cautious. That link is certified Blue Waffle-free.

Here it is:

Below-the-nose mask wearers shocked by science

1*zB8R3S1ZfgkNm7U_AJtZ4g.jpeg

In a groundbreaking study conducted by ‘Scientists Doing Science’ the connection between nasal passages and lung tissue was proven conclusively. Folks half-assing compliance with mask mandates throughout the nation have been wearing their face coverings at half-mast. They argued it wasn’t necessary to include their noses as long as their mouths were covered. This new study has proven them wrong without a shadow of a doubt.

When we exhale air passes through both nostrils, sometimes with alarming force — such as during a sneeze. This air contains particles of who-knows-what and can be inhaled by any person in our vicinity. Keeping a distance of at least six feet is helpful. I prefer to be sixty feet away from half-mast-maskers.

When we inhale our nostrils suck in air similar to vacuum hoses. During this process the exhaled air from persons around us can enter our nose. From our nostrils it travels all the way down to our lungs. Amazing, right?! I’m so glad I was able to read and understand this newfound knowledge. Thank you, scientists.

Using this new information to protect ourselves and others

Being a long-nosed person with a tiny head and petite cheek bones, I fully understand the challenges of finding masks that fit well. My nose grows about 0.0003 mm per month so I had to choose adjustable masks to account for that. I tried at least a dozen styles and sizes.

It was worse than shopping for jeans that gap here or squeeze there and generally fit horribly. But I rose to the challenge and achieved success. Now I have two favorite masks and a few spares. Whatever your face shape, nose length, or noggin size — there is a mask for you.

Key take-aways

• All three face holes suck air in to your lungs and poof air out to the atmosphere.
  • Try on masks until you find one that securely covers your nose and mouth.
  • Protect yourself and others by becoming a masked hero. The life you save may be your own.

• Like 1
On 11/21/2020 at 9:36 AM, Steam Flyer said:

I keep telling you guys to clean up better, now look... we have ignore-ants.

Next with all the beer, we'll probably have piss ants too

- DSK

Hoping nobody attacks me, or else I may become a defend-ant.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, atoyot said:

Key take-aways

• All three face holes suck air in to your lungs and poof air out to the atmosphere.
  • Try on masks until you find one that securely covers your nose and mouth.
  • Protect yourself and others by becoming a masked hero. The life you save may be your own.

It looks like Kevin Bloody Wilson may require some ear masks just to be safe...

If I wasn't so busy doing other stuff I'd be busy ignoring this thread.

38 minutes ago, Sean said:
On 11/20/2020 at 1:36 PM, d'ranger said:

There is always a catch though. 

I've always wondered what 1 through 21 were all about.

Sines of goode fictione, it mackes readeres thick beyonde the storrey at hande...........                            :)

21 minutes ago, bplipschitz said:
On 11/20/2020 at 1:40 PM, Ed Lada said:
On 11/20/2020 at 1:36 PM, d'ranger said:

There is always a catch though. 

But the Syndicate will take care of everything.

. . .and everyone has a share.

I woude licke to try a choclaitte cotten treate..............                     :)

Alright mofo, you don't want me ignorin' all up in yo Mama's face now, do you?

Yo mama's so fat, it took me two buses and a train to get to her good side.

Yo mama's so fat, when she goes camping, the bears hide their food.

Wait, maybe that's not ignorin'.

Never mind.

• Like 1

continuing to ignore ....  

gonna leave this cat in here to keep an eye on things... 

Image may contain: cat and indoor

Ignoring threads like this one is a safe and  fun activity for the whole family  during a pandemic!

• Like 2

not required but strenuously encouraged ...

here's a little quiz you can take to pass the time while ignoring this thread ....

Instructions: Read each question carefully. Answer all questions. Time limit -- 4 hours. Begin immediately.

HISTORY: Describe the history of the papacy from it's origins to the presentday, concentrating especially but not exclusively, on its social, political,economic, religious and philosophical impact on Europe, Asia, America and Africa. Be brief, concise and specific.

MEDICINE: You have been provided with a razor blade, a piece of gauze and a bottle of scotch. Remove your appendix. Do not suture until your work has been inspected. You have fifteen minutes.

PUBLIC SPEAKING: 2,500 riot-crazed aborigines are storming the classroom. Calm them. You may use any ancient language except Latin or Greek.

BIOLOGY: create life. Estimate the differences in subsequent human culture if this form of life had developed 500 million year earlier, with special attention to its probable effect on the English parliamentary system. Prove your thesis.

MUSIC: Write a piano concerto. Orchestrate and perform it with flute and drum. You will find a piano under your seat.

PSYCHOLOGY: Based on your knowledge of their works, evaluate the emotional stability, degree of adjustment and repressed frustrations of each of the following: Alexander of Aphrodisias, Ramses II, Gregory of Nicea, Hammurabi. Support your evaluation with quotations from each man's work, making appropriate references. It is not necessary to translate.

SOCIOLOGY: Estimate the sociological problems which might accompany the end ofthe world. Construct an experiment to test your theory.

MANAGEMENT SCIENCE: Define management. Define Science. How do they relate?

COMPUTER SCIENCE: create a generalized algorithm to optimize all managerial decisions. Assuming and 1130 cpu supporting 50 terminals, each terminal to activate your algorithm; design the communications interface and all necessary control programs.

ENGINEERING: The disassembled parts of a high-powered rifle have been placed in a box on your desk. You will also find and instruction manual, printed in Swahili. In ten minutes a hungry bengal tiger will be admitted to the room. Take whatever action you feel appropriate. Be prepared to justify your decision.

ECONOMICS: Develop a realistic plan for refinancing the national debt. Trace the possible effects of your plan in the following areas: cubism, the donatist controversy, the wave theory of light. Outline a method for preventing the effects. Criticize this method from all possible points of view. Point out the deficiencies in your point of view, as demonstrated in your answer to the last question.

POLITICAL SCIENCE: There is a red phone on the desk beside you. Start World War III. Report at length on it's socio-political effects, if any.

EPISTEMOLOGY: Take a position for or against truth. Prove the validity of your position.

PHYSICS: Explain the nature of matter. Include in your answer an evaluation of the impact of the development of any other kind of thought.

PHILOSOPHY: Sketch the development of human thought; estimate its significance. Compare with the development of any other kind of thought.

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Describe in detail. Be objective and specific.

EXTRA CREDIT: Define the universe; give three examples.

For the final in my 1st graduate class that was passed out (or something very similar) to the class.  It took a few minutes for us to realize it was a joke, still a great memory these decades later.  The class was something like Behavioral Science in Management.

I normally abhor ignorance but I'll make an exception and continue to ignore this thread.  

We are living in difficult times and we all need to step up our game.  For all of you resisting the urge, go ahead and take on for the team.  Ignorance is bliss! 

Y'all want to be happy don't you?

On 12/2/2020 at 12:14 PM, Mid said:

ignored 

well done! Don't try this at home folks, this is the work of a professional!

7 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Notte siure thast what Mid wase talkling aboute

that other second rate ignore thread was above this one .

this can not be allowed to happen .

ok.. this may call for drastic measures ...

image.jpeg.6d1ff146a9b527b10f39648370a1169a.jpeg

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Allwayes starte at peircengs........             :)

If more people don't start ignoring this thread by posting their intention to ignore it, I will post a picture of my nipple piercing.

That will kill the thread for sure, my tit looked much better when I got it pierced 25 years ago, so get busy you ignorant mofos!