Never before has the USA suffered such a pathetic whining loser in the White House. The only man ever to lose the popular vote twice refuses to get out of the way and let the people’s choice take the helm. 
   As has been his pattern for the previous four years, the wannabe dictator selfish irrational dishonest psychotic  narcissistic is doing everything he can to divide the American people and bully those who refuse support snd polish his ego.

What are people around the world saying about the disease ridden crumbling world power whose government is in total disarray??

From the BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54808504

From the Far East

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/US-elections-2020/US-election-latest-Battleground-state-Georgia-certifies-Biden-as-winner

Here is the view from the nation’s capital

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/11/05/world-reaction-us-election/

From one the USA’s most trusted news sources

https://apnews.com/article/world-watches-election-day-us-0ddda4f1056b47aa1c56be7c5a65ac2f

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Never before has the USA suffered such a pathetic whining loser in the White House. The only man ever to lose the popular vote twice refuses to get out of the way and let the people’s choice take the helm. 
   As has been his pattern for the previous four years, the wannabe dictator selfish irrational dishonest psychotic  narcissistic is doing everything he can to divide the American people and bully those who refuse support snd polish his ego.

What are people around the world saying about the disease ridden crumbling world power whose government is in total disarray??

The really, extremely troubling part isn't little Donnie's behavior, we sort of expected that, it is the support he has from virtually all the Republican politicians and about half the people of the United States while acting this way.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

He just skipped the G20 virtual session on Covid to play golf.

That's for the better, probably.  If he spoke, and of course he would speak, he would only lower the world's assessment of the US of A even further.  

Plus, while he is golfing, he isn't actively pursuing things to make Biden's clean-up even more difficult.  

• Like 1

And it ain't over yet.

Either he concedes or gets carried out.  Is there any other option?

And yeah, the world is laughing at you.

World Breathes Sigh Of Relief After Only 48% Of Americans Vote For Corrupt, Racist Sociopath

• Like 1

Thread is mis-named though. He's the un-lamest of lame ducks. Last I looked he still has people who believe he won. His party remains terrified into submission. If he told them the sky isn't blue they would reply with "No comment".  Stalin's crowd was also afraid to stop clapping. 

Had to install a buzzer to let them know when it was safe to stop. 

2 hours ago, Mark K said:

Thread is mis-named though. He's the un-lamest of lame ducks. Last I looked he still has people who believe he won. His party remains terrified into submission. If he told them the sky isn't blue they would reply with "No comment".  Stalin's crowd was also afraid to stop clapping. 

Had to install a buzzer to let them know when it was safe to stop. 

Stalin was a democRAT so he doesn’t count. 

4 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

He didn't attend the G20.  Just golfed.

Notice he was wearing black pants today...... Just in case, you know.... Anal leakage, or something.....

6 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

He didn't attend the G20.  Just golfed.

Not quite true.  He came, he whined, he tweeted and then went to play golf.

What a Guy!

President Donald Trump attended his final G20 summit on Saturday but he didn’t seem very invested in the gathering that is being held virtually because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Trump was among the world leaders present at the opening session Saturday morning, appearing live from the White House situation room. But whether he was actually paying attention to what was going on seems, at the very least, debatable. A mere 13 minutes into the official start time of the event, Trump was already sending tweets about the presidential election. And two hours later he had already left the White House to go to his golf club in Virginia.

Trump did not participate in a special session of the G20 summit on the global response efforts to the coronavirus pandemic on the same day as the United States posted a record 198,500 new COVID-19 cases. And it doesn’t seem he designated anyone to take his place as there didn’t appear to be any American representation in the session where several world leaders spoke.

n his short appearance at the summit, Trump did take the opportunity to push his campaign to deny that he lost the election to the global stage. “It’s been a great honor to work with you, and I look forward to working with you again for a long time,” Trump reportedly said at one point. Almost all world leaders have already called Joe Biden to congratulate him on his victory.

Trump’s comments at the summit apparently raised eyebrows among other participants because he spent time praising the U.S. economy and the military and patted his government on the back for the fast pace of COVID-19 vaccines. Other leaders largely focused on the pandemic and several pushed for a plan to distribute vaccines fairly around the world. “His was the anomalous speech. Everyone else talked about global matters of life and death,” a source told the Guardian.

Trump is scheduled to attend another G20 session on Sunday morning.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Not quite true.  He came, he whined, he tweeted and then went to play golf.

What a Guy!

President Donald Trump attended his final G20 summit on Saturday but he didn’t seem very invested in the gathering that is being held virtually because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Trump was among the world leaders present at the opening session Saturday morning, appearing live from the White House situation room. But whether he was actually paying attention to what was going on seems, at the very least, debatable. A mere 13 minutes into the official start time of the event, Trump was already sending tweets about the presidential election. And two hours later he had already left the White House to go to his golf club in Virginia.

Trump did not participate in a special session of the G20 summit on the global response efforts to the coronavirus pandemic on the same day as the United States posted a record 198,500 new COVID-19 cases. And it doesn’t seem he designated anyone to take his place as there didn’t appear to be any American representation in the session where several world leaders spoke.

n his short appearance at the summit, Trump did take the opportunity to push his campaign to deny that he lost the election to the global stage. “It’s been a great honor to work with you, and I look forward to working with you again for a long time,” Trump reportedly said at one point. Almost all world leaders have already called Joe Biden to congratulate him on his victory.

Trump’s comments at the summit apparently raised eyebrows among other participants because he spent time praising the U.S. economy and the military and patted his government on the back for the fast pace of COVID-19 vaccines. Other leaders largely focused on the pandemic and several pushed for a plan to distribute vaccines fairly around the world. “His was the anomalous speech. Everyone else talked about global matters of life and death,” a source told the Guardian.

Trump is scheduled to attend another G20 session on Sunday morning.

Yeah, I heard that after I posted.

2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

I want this nightmare to be over.

Which nightmare? Trump or CV19 or both?

I can't help thinking that it must be a nightmare for Americans, with hurricane Covid raging and so much worse for you all to be in a situation where the Captain is drunk and whoring in the saloon and he's got the only set of keys to the wheelhouse. Foundering rudderless in heavy seas.

5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Which nightmare? Trump or CV19 or both?

I can't help thinking that it must be a nightmare for Americans, with hurricane Covid raging and so much worse for you all to be in a situation where the Captain is drunk and whoring in the saloon and he's got the only set of keys to the wheelhouse. Foundering rudderless in heavy seas.

What you said, but I'm that Captain.

• 3 months later...
On 11/21/2020 at 8:26 PM, Shortforbob said:

Where's Mike (in Seattle) and Dabs when you need them?

(1) SA is populated by a group who are welcoming of divergent points of view, interested in honest discussion, and tolerant of those with differing opinions

(2) Dabs was by far the best fisherman on this board

(3) Dabs was cancelled

For myself, I took a year off (this place was getting vile).

, to your question,,

When I was a kid on the ranch, I ear-tagged sheep and cattle.

With that said, I never had occasion to ear-tag a librarian.

The concept of tagging the former guy is just plumb stupid.

Quote by moi

On the west side of the Cascade Mtns, all the way from Norcal, through Oregon & Washington clear up into BC,,

, there are NO animals with orange hair.

You can look that up.

"On the west side of the Cascade Mtns, all the way from Norcal, through Oregon & Washington clear up into BC,,

, there are NO animals with orange hair."

I've seen foxes in coastal Mendocino, Ca.

I'm sure that Dabs claimed the title, and we all know that fishermen never lie...:rolleyes::D

Dabs best fisherman,,

6 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

How in the world do you quantify that??  Just wondering.

, see Ish response

4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I'm sure that Dabs claimed the title, and we all know that fishermen never lie...:rolleyes::D

No, I gave him that title.

Dabs would post news articles that would bring out the frothing barracudas

Just now, Mike in Seattle said:

Dabs best fisherman,,

, see Ish response

Ahhh... Went right over my head the first time.  Seems like something he would say about himself.  Carry on.

3 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Carry on.

, OK

I am seeing an opportunity for some cross equatorial Kumbaya here.

I dont stick my nose into other countries politics,  so will make NO claim of expertise in cultural norms.

Therefore the most reasonable approach would be to  consult with, and listen to "Local Knowledge"

HEY,, 'STRAYINS !!

? what would  be the proper ear tag  for one of y'all's librarians ?

? Portside, ? Starboard  ? colors  ? Print  ?RFID, 

You guys discuss, and make recomendation for Meli.

I'm happy to help  :)  and  cross equatorial Kumbaya, 

1 hour ago, Mike in Seattle said:
1 hour ago, roundthebuoys said:

How in the world do you quantify that??  Just wondering.

, see Ish response

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

So, you agree with Dabs that the old South African apartheid would be a place to start for new American policies on race? And then take it a few steps further?

- DSK

1 hour ago, Mike in Seattle said:

Some would call that trolling. I'm not sure how you get from that to him being cancelled.

5 hours ago, Olsonist said:

I've seen a fox in the Facebook parking lot in Menlo Park.

https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-foxes-hang-out-office-roof-2018-8

And no, not that kind of fox. They would be at the Honeyplex.

There's a fox lives somewhere behind my house.  I see it running along the high brick fence. Drives Boo bonkers.

Hi Mike. :waving smiley:

There is a Red Fox in Socal 

Take action to help improve red fox conservation efforts - Green Blog - ANR Blogs (ucanr.edu)

There is a Red Fox in my mountains too 

Cascade Red Fox | Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife

Neither one of those is Orange

Foxes in general will dump on something a bit higher, like a rock, stump, ect.

In my lost mine hunting, I passed by several times a stump where a local Fox has established a border. 

, Still there three years on