Jump to content

Swiftsure 2021 cancelled


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Roleur said:

Is this the first race to fall for 2021?  Sign of things to come?

Likely, when will mass inoculations be available, May? June?

Trying to determine yes/no on the campaign for 2021.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be surprised if we see any regattas in Canada before the summer.  My fingers are crossed for Cow Bay.  My crystal ball says there won't be vaccinations available to the general public until June.  Hope I am wrong and they arrive earlier.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Roleur said:

Is this the first race to fall for 2021?  Sign of things to come?

If you read the linked article it was a March 2020 announcement.  The Ed is a bit late.


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 03/24/2020

Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit of a slip for an editor I think. The actual post on the FP says -

"Swiftsure 2020 International Yacht Race Cancelled"

"Thank you to all our supporters, sponsors and volunteers who have been working in preparation for the 2020 event . Your time will not go to waste as the RVYC Swiftsure Committee will now immediately turn its attention to the 77th running in 2021 ."

 

Nothing @ swiftsure.org that says the 2021 race has been canceled. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Here's the real one:

 

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 1.03.44 PM.png

whoooo leeeeeee fuck the ed can predict the future!!!!!!!!

He beat all the other sailing outlets scuttlefuck  on this one

WIN WIN WIN 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

With Swiftsure gone, and dimming hopes for a 2021 Van Isle 360, we are focussing our efforts on and looking forward to the new Anacortes Race Week as our major PNW summer event.  

We are already talking to others about some similar races to replace those that are cancelled with an emphasis on double-handed distance racing.  Port Townsend to Neah Bay and back?  Of course San Juan 100 and the Salish 200.  Shorthanded distance racing is the very Covid friendly option nowadays.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been suggested to CYC Seattle that there is a gap that they should try to fill.  Maybe with something like a full lap of Puget Sound.

PT-Neah-Smith-PT might be an interesting option, but PT doesn't have a lot of capacity for staging 100+ big boats.   I could see a 3:00 p.m. start where people motor up/down in the morning.   That way you'd get the afternoon westerly coming home.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

It has been suggested to CYC Seattle that there is a gap that they should try to fill.  Maybe with something like a full lap of Puget Sound.

PT-Neah-Smith-PT might be an interesting option, but PT doesn't have a lot of capacity for staging 100+ big boats.   I could see a 3:00 p.m. start where people motor up/down in the morning.   That way you'd get the afternoon westerly coming home.  

At the moment it doesn't appear there will be any staging of 100+ boats in the near term.  That is the main issue with the big races.  It is even a question for summertime US races, which is why I feel we need solutions that are compliant with current guidelines and don't depend on the situation to improve in order for the race to happen.  Too much uncertainty.  Too hard to plan for.  The going sailing part is much less of an issue. 

Port Angeles is another option.    I do agree that timing the return to coincide with wind, would make racing in the Straits a lot more fun.  The Ecluelet to Victoria leg of Van Isle is way more fun than Swiftsure since you arrive to the Straits mid-afternoon and stay ahead (east) of the die-off.  Same reason the Hein Bank course exists now.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Transpac is still moving forward for 2021. Cabo is also planned to run. Ensenada, The Islands race we just don't get the parties. But, we still get all the racing.  Hopefully,  we will have vaccines available soon and we can get back to normal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Roleur said:

At the moment it doesn't appear there will be any staging of 100+ boats in the near term.  That is the main issue with the big races.  It is even a question for summertime US races, which is why I feel we need solutions that are compliant with current guidelines and don't depend on the situation to improve in order for the race to happen.  Too much uncertainty.  Too hard to plan for.  The going sailing part is much less of an issue. 

Port Angeles is another option.    I do agree that timing the return to coincide with wind, would make racing in the Straits a lot more fun.  The Ucluelet to Victoria leg of Van Isle is way more fun than Swiftsure since you arrive to the Straits mid-afternoon and stay ahead (east) of the die-off.  Same reason the Hein Bank course exists now.  

I suspect border crossing may be a bigger impediment than gathering by summertime, but that's why I suggested a motor-up-and-race without land contact approach.

For some time, I have lobbied the Swiftsure folks that they should adjust the start time to match currents at Race Rocks and look hard at starting in the early afternoon to get back into the Westerly regime on the run home.  Even the smaller boats are faster than what we were sailing in the 70s and 80s.  But yacht clubs with "Royal" in their name aren't always agile.  They'd sell a lot more Saturday breakfasts in Victoria with a later start!

One of the reasons for the Neah Bay course came from many people, like myself, who had been to the Bank 25 times or so and just didn't want to go back there ever again.  Remember the Port San Juan-Neah Bay triangle?  I kind of liked it.   Now I'm t trying to get to 50 times around the course.

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tom O'Keefe said:

Transpac is still moving forward for 2021. Cabo is also planned to run. Ensenada, The Islands race we just don't get the parties. But, we still get all the racing.  Hopefully,  we will have vaccines available soon and we can get back to normal. 

For you guys racing together for years, sure. For us trying to get in our first real year, with one lost year already, getting ready for the Transpac may be insurmountable if we cannot practice until, say, May. Shoot, probably would deliver the boat down early June.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any discussion of having a WA endpoint for the NW Offshore (formally known as the Oregon Offshore)? Maybe PA or PT? I am assuming that if Swiftsure is canx'ed, Victoria will not be used for the finish.

I am all for having some WA to WA race in the place for Swiftsure. I want to get offshore and there are not a lot of races around here that have not included Canada...

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

For you guys racing together for years, sure. For us trying to get in our first real year, with one lost year already, getting ready for the Transpac may be insurmountable if we cannot practice until, say, May. Shoot, probably would deliver the boat down early June.

We just put this crew together  over the last nine months. We have been taking every opportunity to get together for races or practices.  We have been taking temperatures and relying upon our crew to be honest about their health. But, we are still moving forward to develop a program for 2021.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ahab in puget said:

Any discussion of having a WA endpoint for the NW Offshore (formally known as the Oregon Offshore)? Maybe PA or PT? I am assuming that if Swiftsure is canx'ed, Victoria will not be used for the finish.

I am all for having some WA to WA race in the place for Swiftsure. I want to get offshore and there are not a lot of races around here that have not included Canada...

PA or PT seem like good options for NW Offshore.  I think the challenge for that race will be it is no longer a feeder for Swiftsure.  How many boats participate with the goal of getting to Victoria ahead of the Swiftsure start and what happens when that rationale is gone?  

I think most everyone would prefer PT as the finish and the fleet size, even in a good year for NW Offshore would make it not too overwhelming for PT.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roleur said:

PA or PT seem like good options for NW Offshore.  I think the challenge for that race will be it is no longer a feeder for Swiftsure.  How many boats participate with the goal of getting to Victoria ahead of the Swiftsure start and what happens when that rationale is gone?  

I think most everyone would prefer PT as the finish and the fleet size, even in a good year for NW Offshore would make it not too overwhelming for PT.  

just make it a feeder for a PT to Neah bay or the like race... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kenny Dumas said:

And put a handicap mark off Umatilla reef that makes it a scratch race for everyone. It’s farther out for faster boats. Every rating gets its own GPS mark. 

I can see a pursuit race, but otherwise I think the goal in this period is to keep the organizational requirements to a minimum.  I highly doubt we will any new races this year with actual entry fees, awards, protest committee, etc.  Too much uncertainty.  I received a refunds from 3 different races cancelled last spring.  What a nightmare that must have been for the organizers.  I'll be shocked if anyone would be willing to step up to do anything more than say "hey let's all meet a X at Y time and sail to Z and back.  Record your own finish."  

The San Juan 100 and Salish 200 were perfect examples of this.  No entry fee, no awards.  From the outside it appeared all the organizers provided was a course, a start time, a start line, and a list of entered boats.  The organizers comments made it clear that even that was a ton of work.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2020 at 10:36 PM, Raz'r said:

Likely, when will mass inoculations be available, May? June?

Trying to determine yes/no on the campaign for 2021.

Save your money and start cycling

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the PNW Offshore, the CYC Portland board anticipated a cancelled Swiftsure and been considering our options for some time.  We would like to run a race if we will have enough participants to make it worthwhile.  We have considered Port Angeles and Port Townsend finishes as well as alternate dates and if “feeding” into Race Week makes sense. We have not made any decisions yet.

We will be sending a survey out to past participants in the near future. If you have thoughts about what would drive more boats to race, we’d love be to hear them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, spankoka said:

As I understand it, the border being closed is a huge hardship in communities like Point Roberts. 

While that is no doubt true, Race Week is now to be held in Anacortes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, Editor said:

There's fucking plenty of them! Nice work.

Well Im not that good at catching them. So big deal for me when once in a blue moon I do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2020 at 5:53 PM, Monkey said:

Oddly, that’s exactly what I did. No interest in racing, but already training with the hopes of 3 century rides this summer. 

Where you located?

I only managed 3 centuries this year, but did 20+ metrics need to get 1 done this month to have at least 1 in every month, but when it's 30 degrees out makes it not fun 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2020 at 5:40 PM, JimBowie said:

Absolutely.  Cycling is #1 substitute for sailing.  Mo betta fer ya to!

A lot less drinking involved

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jesposito said:

Where you located?

I only managed 3 centuries this year, but did 20+ metrics need to get 1 done this month to have at least 1 in every month, but when it's 30 degrees out makes it not fun 

I’m in Wisconsin, so not exactly your area. Other than a few rare nice days, it’s all indoors on the trainer for now. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hearing more than a little interest in a PT to Neah Bay and back race to be run around the same time as Swiftsure (last weekend in May).  It's possible it gets promoted as a DH only race.  Partly because that is Covid friendly, partly because there are a number of PNW DH entries in the 2022 Pac Cup and they are looking for some distance miles, and partly because there aren't any DH only distance races in the Salish Sea anymore.  Northern Century started out as DH only, but now it is about 50/50.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also PT to Neah Bay and back is 152nm which makes it a Pac Cup qualifier.  PNW Offshore is the only other race in the region long enough to qualify.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I did Winter Vashon this weekend with around 50 boats.  The boats that stayed at TYC were all self sufficient, which is what we did. It was well run and felt safe Covid wise.  I did the double handed class and had a great time. I think that PT could be used for a larger race if both Marinas were used for moorage and people came self sufficient. This would be easier if boats were double handed or had crew limits of say 4.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Monkey said:

I’m in Wisconsin, so not exactly your area. Other than a few rare nice days, it’s all indoors on the trainer for now. 

Hate the trainer, will freeze before I do that. 

Although I do 2 structured trainer rides a week Jan-March

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm....I wonder what's going to happen with Straits now? It's earlier than Swiftsure and the Sidney boat show is still slated....for now. But it seems to me that they have the vaccine in hand for a fortunate few but pundits are saying it will be summer, or longer, to be in the mainstream. BC is not quite as bad as the US but still going up; not done yet. Dr. Henry had restricted us once again yesterday to Jan. 8th.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2020 at 9:20 PM, Roleur said:

Also PT to Neah Bay and back is 152nm which makes it a Pac Cup qualifier.  PNW Offshore is the only other race in the region long enough to qualify.  

This makes it worth a lot for us prep'ing for pac cup. Before 2020 pac cup was canceled, I was getting to the point that I was most likely just going to do a loop up there at some point but if it was a race, more motivation. It would be an interesting short handed race. And as Rainy Day said, not hard to be self self sufficient and there is a lot of room between the two marinas. Would end up being a hybrid cruise, race and qualifier for me. Could be a very fun long weekend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ahab, what boat?  I know of 7 boats in the PNW registered for Pac Cup 2022.  I'm sure there are many others that haven't signed up yet.  

We had a great phone call yesterday talking about the plan for having a PT to Neah Bay race over Memorial Day Weekend.  Nothing to report at this point.  Now we are just watching to see if Van Isle gets cancelled.  They are supposed to have more information on December 15th. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rainy Day Sailor said:

Thoughts on a PT to Neah Bay race on the weekend before race week in Anacortes? It could serve as a feeder event.  Or vice versa. Just my 2 cents. 

I believe that weekend is free on the race calendar, but I don't see there being much overlap at all for boats wanting to do a 150nm race one weekend and short buoy races the following weekend.  Of the people, I know interested in the 150 miler, none are planning on Race Week, at least not on same boat.  But it is something to consider, if there is real interest.  

Also, it Round Orcas is normally the same time at Race Week now, so are trying to decide whether to have it just a few days before Race Week, or the weekend before that.  The idea being that could be a feeder race for people coming to Race Week and the type of boats for both match up well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Roleur said:

ahab, what boat?  I know of 7 boats in the PNW registered for Pac Cup 2022.  I'm sure there are many others that haven't signed up yet.  

 

the Boss. It is a j35 and we are doing it fully crewed, not the cooler DH action. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Roleur said:

I believe that weekend is free on the race calendar, but I don't see there being much overlap at all for boats wanting to do a 150nm race one weekend and short buoy races the following weekend.  Of the people, I know interested in the 150 miler, none are planning on Race Week, at least not on same boat.  But it is something to consider, if there is real interest.  

I am interested in a 150+ mile race and not in Race Week. I think holding a replacement for Swiftsure on over Memorial Day Weekend would make sense. I will miss hanging out in Victoria but the delivery is much shorter and I do like PT.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2020 at 6:35 PM, Rainy Day Sailor said:

I’ll just wait and see what comes together.  Roleur you should come down for Duwamish Head!   

Hmmm...  Unfortunately, 200nm of delivery in the winter for a 31nm race isn't a threshold that works for me.  We are having fun racing J/70's at our yacht club this winter.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ahab in puget said:

I am interested in a 150+ mile race and not in Race Week. I think holding a replacement for Swiftsure on over Memorial Day Weekend would make sense. I will miss hanging out in Victoria but the delivery is much shorter and I do like PT.   

I'd be up for this as well. Likely double handed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, pnwer said:

I'd be up for this as well. Likely double handed.

What boat?  Trying to keep a list of interested boats, so we make sure everyone is aware if this moves forward.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Roleur said:

Hmmm...  Unfortunately, 200nm of delivery in the winter for a 31nm race isn't a threshold that works for me.  We are having fun racing J/70's at our yacht club this winter.  

We have the same issue heading north for races.  Long deliveries.  We are having fun down here as well. We have been having our normal club winter series, but we function without a race committee and self report our times.  It seems that everyone has enjoyed this format.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2020 at 7:11 AM, Roleur said:

What boat?  Trying to keep a list of interested boats, so we make sure everyone is aware if this moves forward.

Presto, Chris White Voyager 48 catamaran

So what's the deal on Pacific Cup.  The Pac Cup web site has a lot of good info re preparations etc., but doesn't have NoR or other docs yet. We're interested but would like to know how we'd fit into the fleet.

Qualifying races and other requirements?

Rating or class for DH multis?

SERs?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Green Card said:

Now that Van Isle 360 is also cancelled, I would assume the announcement re. Southern Straits is around the corner.

Yup, looks like it. http://www.vanisle360.com/ That's a shame but I think we all know that vaccine is in the works and being administered for a few as it will take time for us to be somewhat normal. The real pundits are talking summer - maybe. And Straits is early April? I've been heavily involved with the race since the '70s with 8 OA wins but not as involved as I used to. They are going to have to make some choices there. I have been involved with "Blue" OA winner last year) but although Blue is in Anacortes for now but based in Milwaukee.    

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe WVYC can do a Straits Lite where they focus more on DH and such?  Haven't been following what the BC rules for events are as I am south of 49th parallel. Still a lot of work on the YC side but gives some options for folks who can and want to race. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ctutmark said:

Maybe WVYC can do a Straits Lite where they focus more on DH and such?  Haven't been following what the BC rules for events are as I am south of 49th parallel. Still a lot of work on the YC side but gives some options for folks who can and want to race. 

We'll see mate but right now everything (the border I mean) is shut down until Jan. 8th. Even then we are running out of time. I'm sure you know the Buchan/McKee pub crawl was canceled! Now that's just wrong! lol. I'll see if anything will show up on Wastebook etc.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ctutmark said:

Maybe WVYC can do a Straits Lite where they focus more on DH and such?  Haven't been following what the BC rules for events are as I am south of 49th parallel. Still a lot of work on the YC side but gives some options for folks who can and want to race. 

We are thinking to have a Patos Rouge race in April on the US side.  This would definitely put some focus on the DH side.  DH is very COVID friendly and the point of Rogue race isn't to thumb our noses at the the rule and authorities, but to actually go racing within the guidelines.  Like our comments about a PT to Neah Bay race this would low on organization.  

Are you interested in some local DH distance racing?  

We'll have more info on this whole topic very soon.  Waiting to hear that Van Isle was officially cancelled had things on hold.   

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jdazey said:

Presto, Chris White Voyager 48 catamaran

So what's the deal on Pacific Cup.  The Pac Cup web site has a lot of good info re preparations etc., but doesn't have NoR or other docs yet. We're interested but would like to know how we'd fit into the fleet.

Qualifying races and other requirements?

Rating or class for DH multis?

SERs?

 

 

So, the SER's and NOR will be very similar to the 2020 and 2018 documents which I'm pretty sure can be found online.  NOR typically doesn't come out until early the year before the race.  It is odd to have entries already open, but the rollover from 2020 entries precipitated that.  

There is a 150nm non-stop sail requirement.  Doesn't have to be a race, just has to be non-stop.

Multi's - Historically only a handful of multi's have done Pac Cup, although they are more than welcome.  In 2014 there were 3(?).  In 2016 zero, I believe.  In 2018 zero.  

Pac Cup does have DH divisions.   Usually two, with a rating cutoff around PHRF 100 for the class breaks.  DH divisions typically start either the first or second day of the staggered starts.  It seems like in recent years there have been 15-20 DH boats out of 50-60 entries that actually make the start. 

At the moment there are at least 12 boats from the Salish Sea registered for Pac Cup.  Roughly half of those boats are DH.  

Hope that helps. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It helps to some degree. I looked for prior NoRs but couldn't find any. If anyone can point me to prior race documents, I'd appreciate it. We have no shortage of long passages, so I guess that's not an issue. We'd still be interested in possibilities in WA.  SYC Tri-Island series may still take place.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maxx Baqustae said:

We'll see mate but right now everything (the border I mean) is shut down until Jan. 8th. Even then we are running out of time. I'm sure you know the Buchan/McKee pub crawl was canceled! Now that's just wrong! lol. I'll see if anything will show up on Wastebook etc.

 

I was more thinking Straits Lite would be a CDN only event as I doubt the border will be open for recreational travel for quite some time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jdazey said:

It helps to some degree. I looked for prior NoRs but couldn't find any. If anyone can point me to prior race documents, I'd appreciate it. We have no shortage of long passages, so I guess that's not an issue. We'd still be interested in possibilities in WA.  SYC Tri-Island series may still take place.

 

The 2020 NOR is here:

https://2020.pacificcup.org/sites/default/files/racedocs/PacificCupNOR2020.1.pdf

The 2020 SER (the call it the PCER) is here:

https://2020.pacificcup.org/sites/default/files/racedocs/2020 PCER.pdf

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Roleur said:

The only change in the 2022 PCERs that I am aware of is that AIS transponders (not just a receiver) will be required in 2022.

Not too late to ask Santa!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ctutmark said:

I was more thinking Straits Lite would be a CDN only event as I doubt the border will be open for recreational travel for quite some time. 

That's what I thought too Tut but my club seems to be quite on this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 12/15/2020 at 6:13 PM, Roleur said:

We are thinking to have a Patos Rouge race in April on the US side.  This would definitely put some focus on the DH side.  DH is very COVID friendly and the point of Rogue race isn't to thumb our noses at the the rule and authorities, but to actually go racing within the guidelines.  Like our comments about a PT to Neah Bay race this would low on organization.  

Are you interested in some local DH distance racing?  

We'll have more info on this whole topic very soon.  Waiting to hear that Van Isle was officially cancelled had things on hold.   

 

Rogue Patos announcement here

April 10-11, the same as the Patos Island Race, which has now been modified to stay on the Canadian side.  Rogue Patos will start and finish near Battleship Island, just north of Roche Harbor on San Juan Island.  Course will be Start, Hein Bank, Stuart Island (Turn Point), Patos Island either direction, Turn Point, Finish.  70.0nm  No entry fee.  Take your own finish time and email us.  We'll score the race and post results.  

For those in the US looking for some distance racing in the often good spring conditions, this may be your only chance.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding a PT to Neah Bay race over Memorial Day Weekend - that idea been shelved because PNW Offshore has been moved to June 10th and that offers a nice 150+nm qualifier for Pac Cup.  Also, both CYC and STYC are talking about a distance race over Memorial Day Weekend.  No details on those yet.  We are planning to take Raku down for PNW Offshore.  Great way to get some offshore miles with 200nm down and 190nm back.  Hopefully will find some breezy kite action along the way.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2021 at 8:16 AM, Roleur said:

Rogue Patos announcement here

April 10-11, the same as the Patos Island Race, which has now been modified to stay on the Canadian side.  Rogue Patos will start and finish near Battleship Island, just north of Roche Harbor on San Juan Island.  Course will be Start, Hein Bank, Stuart Island (Turn Point), Patos Island either direction, Turn Point, Finish.  70.0nm  No entry fee.  Take your own finish time and email us.  We'll score the race and post results.  

For those in the US looking for some distance racing in the often good spring conditions, this may be your only chance.  

I think you meant to say, "stay on the American side"

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Expat Canuck said:

I think you meant to say, "stay on the American side"

I think I got it right.  The official Patos Island Race has been modified to stay on the Canadian side.  Start & Finish in Sidney, BC as before.

The Rogue Patos will stay on the US side.  

I forgot to mention that if, by some miracle, the border opens at least one week before the race weekend, then we will cancel Rogue Patos, and encourage everyone to participate in the official Patos Island Race. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn. Wish it wasn't so early in the season.

I'll barely be taking off my ski boots, not enough time to get all stretched and warmed up.

Way to go for helping to organize this "rogue" event! Lets get a couple more going for later in the year, no reason we can't...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...