Panoramix

Yankees are cunts

You can ignore this thread, I just wanted to bring some balance.

• Like 5

fuck the Red Sox

• Like 3

Les français sont putains.

(been watching Dix pour cent recently, is amazing how versatile putain as a word) No need to start a new thread.....

5 minutes ago, JohnMB said:

Les français sont putains.

(been watching Dix pour cent recently, is amazing how versatile putain as a word) No need to start a new thread.....

I am afraid, that's the wrong world, next time I would advise "Les Français sont des fils de pute" you could also say "Les Français sont des cons" but we use the c word on a daily basis and some of us might fail to be offended by this, on the other hand if you insult the mother of a Frenchman, it becomes a big deal, so for maximum effect I would advise fils de pute (son of a bitch).

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Panoramix said:

Frogs are cocksuckaires.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Frogs are cocksuckaires.

Well played sir.

I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

• Like 6

can we just agree that the worst of the worst is anyone who supports trump, true bottom of the barrel scum

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Panoramix said:

I am afraid, that's the wrong world, next time I would advise "Les Français sont des fils de pute" you could also say "Les Français sont des cons" but we use the c word on a daily basis and some of us might fail to be offended by this, on the other hand if you insult the mother of a Frenchman, it becomes a big deal, so for maximum effect I would advise fils de pute (son of a bitch).

Oh I know its not a direct translation, it just seemed appropriate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnMB said:

Les français sont des putains.

there, fixerated for you, if you want to make an impression at least do your homework B)

an answer to that one from a frog might read like : allez-vous faire enculer

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Albatros said:

there, fixerated for you, if you want to make an impression at least do your homework B)

an answer to that one from a frog might read like : allez-vous faire enculer

...from a well educated frog who use "vous".

1 minute ago, Panoramix said:

grin, insults go down better if you keep 'em polite

Putain putain c'est vachement bien
Nous sommes quand même tous des europeens  (from the great poet Arno)

2 hours ago, Panoramix said:

This is how 100+ page threads are starting. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Panoramix said:

Some things require a certain formality and decorum

18 minutes ago, JimBowie said:

Hey, being from the South, we can't agree with you any more...just look what NYC gave the nation: Donald J. Trump

He comes from Queens leave the other 4 boroughs out of this

In later life he may have moved to Manhattan but he was never of Manhattan he was and always will be an unsophisticated neouveau  striver from the burbs.

39 minutes ago, Albatros said:

grin, insults go down better if you keep 'em polite

Putain putain c'est vachement bien
Nous sommes quand même tous des europeens  (from the great poet Arno)

Insulting is an art!

20 minutes ago, Panoramix said:

Insulting is an art!

You are a abominably uncivilized nincompoop and a repugnant mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale.  You are irritating as an inflamed hemorrhoid on the ass of an elephant.  Your personality is comparable to the disease-ridden excrement stain found on a Sumo Wrestler's underpants.  Your excuse for snappy repartee reminds me of the intelligence of a chromosomally-deficient slug birthed from a failed test tube experiment.  You are a flagitious grudge-festering obfuscation of all that is good.  Your life is a shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.  You are an insignificant sphincter and a malingering enema-addicted practitioner of non-consentual bestiality.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

You are a abominably uncivilized nincompoop and a repugnant mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale.  You are irritating as an inflamed hemorrhoid on the ass of an elephant.  Your personality is comparable to the disease-ridden excrement stain found on a Sumo Wrestler's underpants.  Your excuse for snappy repartee reminds me of the intelligence of a chromosomally-deficient slug birthed from a failed test tube experiment.  You are a flagitious grudge-festering obfuscation of all that is good.  Your life is a shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.

So you are saying he is French?

Just now, d'ranger said:

You are much more eloquent than I.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dacapo said:

fuck the Red Sox

"Roberts with a big lead, he's going.  Here's the throw...aannnnnndddd....safe!!  Roberts steals second!"   ;-)

5 hours ago, dacapo said:

fuck the Red Sox

I thought he was referring to us yankees in the northern states, as opposed to the southern states?  Don't think a guy from Brittany France is a Red Sox fan??

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

You are a abominably uncivilized nincompoop and a repugnant mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale.  You are irritating as an inflamed hemorrhoid on the ass of an elephant.  Your personality is comparable to the disease-ridden excrement stain found on a Sumo Wrestler's underpants.  Your excuse for snappy repartee reminds me of the intelligence of a chromosomally-deficient slug birthed from a failed test tube experiment.  You are a flagitious grudge-festering obfuscation of all that is good.  Your life is a shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.  You are an insignificant sphincter and a malingering enema-addicted practitioner of non-consentual bestiality.

He is a carbuncle on the backside of humanity.

36 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

I thought he was referring to us yankees in the northern states, as opposed to the southern states?  Don't think a guy from Brittany France is a Red Sox fan??

when someone says the Yankees are cunts, I say fuck the Red Sox  ;-) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Grrr is way too eloquent for us southerners.And he uses more than two syllables

Just dub in (insert country of choice here) 

2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

I applaud your conciseness.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

SloopJonB is a cunt, eh. 

Spoken by the Queen of Cunts, Polluter of Threads herself

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Hey Buddy.  Why don’t you come over tonight for a few beers. And eat me. 

You  live on a Catalina 42. That’s one step above living under an overpass on the GSP. 

Where do you meet your kid for Christmas this year?  The mall is closed for Covid. 

Eat my fuck you stalker 

47 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

I hade to covere my mouthe to laffe, I wase embarrassed and truley schocked, butte fuck yeahe................     

sorrey buddey.............         :)

He’s starting to do that crazy eating genital stuff like his sock a few weeks ago, plus the stalker accusation fun stuff! Classy, Christo guy

I would live on Mooeak, but the steel centerboard trunk and steel floors under the dougfir cabin sole make it a bit cold this time of year, even with the a good heater, so I’ll take the Catalina for now, thank you!  

Remember, when you are trying to sound all classy and sophisticated on the Tally Ho thread, I keep my mouth shut out of respect for others. 

11 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

I would live on Mooeak, but the steel centerboard trunk and steel floors under the dougfir cabin sole make it a bit cold this time of year, even with the a good heater, so I’ll take the Catalina for now, thank you!  

Remember, when you are trying to sound all classy and sophisticated on the Tally Ho thread, I keep my mouth shut out of respect for others. 

Let it out dude. 
 It would help you. 
Now stop fucking  up this thread. It’s not always about you. 

2 hours ago, dacapo said:

when someone says the Yankees are cunts, I say fuck the Red Sox  ;-) 

Ist a natiuralle reactione.........            :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:
2 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

SloopJonB is a cunt, eh. 

I have to feel kind of sorry for Cristo - he went right off the deep end into stalkerdom when I put him on ignore.

I never knew I possessed such power. :D

It's sort of funny and sadly pathetic at the same time.

No no, you don’t get it. I’m HIS stalker. See, it’s all I think of all day and he knows it. He calls me out on it constantly-that and my blatant racism and anti Semitism. :blink:

8 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, malodorous, pervert!!!   No insult thread is complete...

15 minutes ago, ROADKILL666 said:

I like my frogs with hot sauce. 

Franks and breadcrumbed.;)

May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of damnation the good lord cannot find you with a telescope.

15 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

Hey Buddy.  Why don’t you come over tonight for a few beers. And eat me. 

You  live on a Catalina 42. That’s one step above living under an overpass on the GSP. 

Where do you meet your kid for Christmas this year?  The mall is closed for Covid. 

Eat my fuck you stalker 

Crisco calling someone a stalker.  Now that's funny, not to mention very ironic.

Crisco only wishes he could rise to the level of being a cunt.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ed Lada said:

Crisco calling someone a stalker.  Now that's funny, not to mention very ironic.

Crisco only wishes he could rise to the level of being a cunt.

Fuck I love this place. :P

• Like 3

On 12/5/2020 at 12:59 PM, ROADKILL666 said:

I like my frogs with hot sauce. 

it is very obvious that I am the only no-cunt on this forum.

1 hour ago, usedtobeoldestsailor said:

Double checked and couldn't find a cunt in-between my legs. Could it be somewhere else?

To foreigners, a Yankee is an American.
To Americans, a Yankee is a Northerner.
To Northerners, a Yankee is an Easterner.
To Easterners, a Yankee is a New Englander.
To New Englanders, a Yankee is a Vermonter.
And in Vermont, a Yankee is somebody who eats pie for breakfast.

- EB White

4 hours ago, usedtobeoldestsailor said:

You misspelled no-account.