Yankees are cunts

5 minutes ago, JohnMB said:

Les français sont putains.

(been watching Dix pour cent recently, is amazing how versatile putain as a word) No need to start a new thread.....

I am afraid, that's the wrong world, next time I would advise "Les Français sont des fils de pute" you could also say "Les Français sont des cons" but we use the c word on a daily basis and some of us might fail to be offended by this, on the other hand if you insult the mother of a Frenchman, it becomes a big deal, so for maximum effect I would advise fils de pute (son of a bitch).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Panoramix said:

I am afraid, that's the wrong world, next time I would advise "Les Français sont des fils de pute" you could also say "Les Français sont des cons" but we use the c word on a daily basis and some of us might fail to be offended by this, on the other hand if you insult the mother of a Frenchman, it becomes a big deal, so for maximum effect I would advise fils de pute (son of a bitch).

Oh I know its not a direct translation, it just seemed appropriate.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JohnMB said:

Les français sont des putains.

(been watching Dix pour cent recently, is amazing how versatile putain as a word) No need to start a new thread.....

there, fixerated for you, if you want to make an impression at least do your homework B)

an answer to that one from a frog might read like : allez-vous faire enculer

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Albatros said:

there, fixerated for you, if you want to make an impression at least do your homework B)

an answer to that one from a frog might read like : allez-vous faire enculer

...from a well educated frog who use "vous".

18 minutes ago, JimBowie said:

Hey, being from the South, we can't agree with you any more...just look what NYC gave the nation: Donald J. Trump

He comes from Queens leave the other 4 boroughs out of this

In later life he may have moved to Manhattan but he was never of Manhattan he was and always will be an unsophisticated neouveau  striver from the burbs.

39 minutes ago, Albatros said:

grin, insults go down better if you keep 'em polite

Putain putain c'est vachement bien
Nous sommes quand même tous des europeens  (from the great poet Arno)

Insulting is an art!

20 minutes ago, Panoramix said:

Insulting is an art!

You are a abominably uncivilized nincompoop and a repugnant mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale.  You are irritating as an inflamed hemorrhoid on the ass of an elephant.  Your personality is comparable to the disease-ridden excrement stain found on a Sumo Wrestler's underpants.  Your excuse for snappy repartee reminds me of the intelligence of a chromosomally-deficient slug birthed from a failed test tube experiment.  You are a flagitious grudge-festering obfuscation of all that is good.  Your life is a shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.  You are an insignificant sphincter and a malingering enema-addicted practitioner of non-consentual bestiality.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

You are a abominably uncivilized nincompoop and a repugnant mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale.  You are irritating as an inflamed hemorrhoid on the ass of an elephant.  Your personality is comparable to the disease-ridden excrement stain found on a Sumo Wrestler's underpants.  Your excuse for snappy repartee reminds me of the intelligence of a chromosomally-deficient slug birthed from a failed test tube experiment.  You are a flagitious grudge-festering obfuscation of all that is good.  Your life is a shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.

So you are saying he is French?

5 hours ago, dacapo said:

fuck the Red Sox

I thought he was referring to us yankees in the northern states, as opposed to the southern states?  Don't think a guy from Brittany France is a Red Sox fan??

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

You are a abominably uncivilized nincompoop and a repugnant mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale.  You are irritating as an inflamed hemorrhoid on the ass of an elephant.  Your personality is comparable to the disease-ridden excrement stain found on a Sumo Wrestler's underpants.  Your excuse for snappy repartee reminds me of the intelligence of a chromosomally-deficient slug birthed from a failed test tube experiment.  You are a flagitious grudge-festering obfuscation of all that is good.  Your life is a shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.  You are an insignificant sphincter and a malingering enema-addicted practitioner of non-consentual bestiality.

He is a carbuncle on the backside of humanity.

36 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

I thought he was referring to us yankees in the northern states, as opposed to the southern states?  Don't think a guy from Brittany France is a Red Sox fan??

when someone says the Yankees are cunts, I say fuck the Red Sox  ;-) 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Grrr is way too eloquent for us southerners.And he uses more than two syllables

Just dub in (insert country of choice here) 

I would live on Mooeak, but the steel centerboard trunk and steel floors under the dougfir cabin sole make it a bit cold this time of year, even with the a good heater, so I’ll take the Catalina for now, thank you!  

Remember, when you are trying to sound all classy and sophisticated on the Tally Ho thread, I keep my mouth shut out of respect for others. 

1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:
2 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

SloopJonB is a cunt, eh. 

Spoken by the Queen of Cunts, Polluter of Threads herself

I have to feel kind of sorry for Cristo - he went right off the deep end into stalkerdom when I put him on ignore.

I never knew I possessed such power. :D

It's sort of funny and sadly pathetic at the same time.

8 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, malodorous, pervert!!!   No insult thread is complete...

15 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

Hey Buddy.  Why don’t you come over tonight for a few beers. And eat me. 

You  live on a Catalina 42. That’s one step above living under an overpass on the GSP. 

Where do you meet your kid for Christmas this year?  The mall is closed for Covid. 

Eat my fuck you stalker 

Crisco calling someone a stalker.  Now that's funny, not to mention very ironic.

Crisco only wishes he could rise to the level of being a cunt.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Ed Lada said:

Crisco calling someone a stalker.  Now that's funny, not to mention very ironic.

Crisco only wishes he could rise to the level of being a cunt.

Fuck I love this place. :P

• Like 3
1 hour ago, usedtobeoldestsailor said:

it is very obvious that I am the only no-cunt on this forum.

Double checked and couldn't find a cunt in-between my legs. Could it be somewhere else?

To foreigners, a Yankee is an American.
To Americans, a Yankee is a Northerner.
To Northerners, a Yankee is an Easterner.
To Easterners, a Yankee is a New Englander.
To New Englanders, a Yankee is a Vermonter.
And in Vermont, a Yankee is somebody who eats pie for breakfast.

- EB White