badlatitude

Melania Trump has been an outstanding first lady - liberal media have treated her unfairly

Recommended Posts

I wondered why Jason Chaffetz even posed this question with so much else going on. I certainly can't call Melania Trump outstanding, she was a nude model who took a big chance on a genuine creep, and hit the lottery. Nothing that she has done as First Lady will be widely remembered, even her 'Be Best' campaign was blunted by her husbands bullying.Trump overshadowed her and she did her best to stay out of the limelight, she is forgettable because of that.

In her four years of outstanding service as America's first lady, Melania Trump could never dream of receiving the fawning media coverage now being showered upon Jill Biden, who will become our next first lady Jan. 20 unless President Trump succeeds in overturning the Electoral College vote selecting Joe Biden as president.

 

Mrs. Trump deserves to be recognized as an exceptional first lady. With little fanfare and tremendous pushback from some of the most vocal segments of society, she managed to launch a successful anti-bullying campaign, conduct important outreach abroad, protect her teenage son from relentless bullying, and serve as an inspiration to those trying to integrate into American culture. All without making any major missteps.

I find it sad that an unscrupulous liberal media treated Mrs. Trump so unfairly compared to their obsequious coverage of former first lady Michelle Obama and now Jill Biden. Even traditionally nonpolitical outlets ignored Mrs. Trump and dismissed her.

Despite her successful career as a fashion model, we didn't get the barrage of stories about Mrs. Trump’s wardrobe choices that bombarded us when Michelle Obama was first lady. Many didn't miss such coverage, but the discrepancy is telling. 

Mrs. Trump's "Be Best" campaign confronted some of the most challenging issues facing children today, highlighting three important pillars: wellbeing, online safety and opioid abuse.

In light of the coronavirus pandemic, the rise of virtual schooling, and the outbreaks of violence in some American cities over the last year, these issues needed and deserved the attention brought by the first lady. This effort, in combination with good public policy from the Trump administration, coincided with a drop in drug overdose deaths and in increase in life expectancy.

In her travels at home and across the globe, Mrs. Trump has demonstrated compassion, kindness and diplomacy. She has visited schools and hospitals, made a positive impression on foreign leaders, and exemplified beauty and grace.

By all accounts the first lady has been a wonderful mother in a most difficult situation. The children of American presidents live in a bubble most of us can't fathom, with a lack of mobility few teenagers would covet.

Mrs. Trump has had to raise a teenage son under pressure and in the spotlight. But the Trump family in particular has faced heightened criticism and scrutiny from an overwhelmingly hostile press that has almost always sought the negative side of every story.

The unfair and biased coverage of Melania Trump is a missed opportunity. Having a first lady who is herself an immigrant, who speaks five languages, and who comes from far outside the elite circles of government is a story that exemplifies the American experiment. Had this first lady been the wife of a Democratic president, the media would have been clamoring to tell her story and to get her commentary an array of issues.

Mrs. Trump made few missteps during her tenure. Perhaps the biggest controversy came when a disloyal former staffer released recordings of a private conversation in which the first lady was heard complaining that policy issues should be more important than decorating the White House Christmas tree. Though much of the media treated this as a scandal, it was hardly that.

Mrs. Trump was understandably frustrated with a media that criticized her for the failings of her husband's predecessor, blaming her for family separation policies instituted by President Barack Obama based on laws the Democratic House of Representatives refused to change.     

Throughout the past four years, Melania Trump has never been given the same benefit of the doubt enjoyed by previous first ladies. The mocking, cajoling, and lack of respect by the left-wing media and opponents of the president has been shameful and undeserving.

Mrs. Trump leaves behind a legacy as a classy and compassionate first lady who was deserving of the respect owed the office.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/melania-trump-first-lady-jason-chaffetz

Jason Chaffetz is a Fox News contributor who was the chairman of the U.S. House Oversight Committee when he served as a representative from Utah. He is the author of “Power Grab: The Liberal Scheme to Undermine Trump, the GOP, and Our Republic.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

I can’t decide if this was satire or not

Me either, unfortunately, Jason Chaffetz is not a joker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"A successful anti-bulling campaign"   HAAAAA

 

coat.jpg.44f36bfe3abbfd8684fef214e287ac8e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Me either, unfortunately, Jason Chaffetz is not a joker.

A clown,  but neither a joker nor funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume that was written for gullible people who have no fucking idea what went on over the last four years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A foreign soft core porn model and trophy wife of a white trash grifter.

Yeah, she defines what a First Lady should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Despite her successful career as a fashion model..."

Is that what they call it now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Remodel said:

"Despite her successful career as a fashion model..."

Is that what they call it now?

I thought you had to wear clothes to be a fashion model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone taking odds on the number of hours/days/weeks between Biden's inaugeration and Melania's divorce?

Both her and her husband were promoted far beyond their level of competence by gullible voters in 2016.  She was placed in a situation where the best she could do was try to cope.  She is lucky she didn't do much worse than she did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I’ve never seen any First Lady who looked as good nude as she does. 

Wow, how many have you seen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I’ve never seen any First Lady who looked as good nude as she does. 

I hear Dolly Madison was pretty impressive especially with a 3 scoop bowl of ice cream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

Anyone taking odds on the number of hours/days/weeks between Biden's inaugeration and Melania's divorce?

Can I put my guess down in minutes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Wow, how many have you seen?

Just one. Party pooper. I was trying to say something nice. I do have some sympathy for her, in that there was no way First Lady duty was in her contract. That sympathy is tempered by the news that she renegotiated her contract before moving to dc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Just one. Party pooper. I was trying to say something nice. I do have some sympathy for her, in that there was no way First Lady duty was in her contract. That sympathy is tempered by the news that she renegotiated her contract before moving to dc. 

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I was going to guess Eleanor Roosevelt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

This effort, in combination with good public policy from the Trump administration, coincided with a drop in drug overdose deaths and in increase in life expectancy.

I would love to see the actual statistics of that claim! 

Overdose deaths are down because many first responders have overdose kits now.

Increase in life expectancy? For which demographic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I’ve never seen any First Lady who looked as good nude as she does. 

France objects and their first lady actually is a successful model.

carla_bruni_55.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I would love to see the actual statistics of that claim! 

Overdose deaths are down because many first responders have overdose kits now.

Increase in life expectancy? For which demographic?

I had to look it up. Trump claimed his policies brought the number of deaths down in his February State of the Union address. Typically there is little to no evidence that the claim is true.

"The bulk of the decline in overdose deaths seems to be linked to a drop in painkiller overdose deaths of nearly 16 percent. That’s likely a result of government and other efforts to get doctors and other prescribers to cut back on opioid prescriptions. Although the US still generally prescribes far more opioids than the rest of the world, these efforts have been somewhat successful, with prescriptions steadily falling since 2010." https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/2/4/21115481/trump-state-of-the-union-2020-overdose-deaths-opioid-epidemic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No first lady, not ONE, has ever plagiarized speeches like Melania has!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I had to look it up. Trump claimed his policies brought the number of deaths down in his February State of the Union address. Typically there is little to no evidence that the claim is true.

"The bulk of the decline in overdose deaths seems to be linked to a drop in painkiller overdose deaths of nearly 16 percent. That’s likely a result of government and other efforts to get doctors and other prescribers to cut back on opioid prescriptions. Although the US still generally prescribes far more opioids than the rest of the world, these efforts have been somewhat successful, with prescriptions steadily falling since 2010." https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/2/4/21115481/trump-state-of-the-union-2020-overdose-deaths-opioid-epidemic

That makes more sense! I guess getting sued for a few billion dollars can be a deterrent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Her successful anti-bullying campaign"???

 

She's married to the Bully in Chief!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melania has been an inspiring example for all soft-porn models and high-dollar escorts. Aim high girls!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

France objects and their first lady actually is a successful model.

 

Really? I thought Brigitte Macron was a schoolteacher or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

It's a meh from me.

She didn't shine or get caught fucking a guard.

She gets a passing grade.

Have any of them been caught doing a guard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw it happen on that Netflix documentary ‘House of cards’. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Remodel said:

Really? I thought Brigitte Macron was a schoolteacher or something.

The pretty naked lady is Mrs. Sarkozy - aka Carla Bruni, so an ex-first lady now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eva Braun didn't get a fair shake either. Her contribution was completely ignored by the lamestream media.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Eva Braun didn't get a fair shake either. Her contribution was completely ignored by the lamestream media.  

"Do me like you did France"

 

Likely Eva Braun quote.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

The pretty naked lady is Mrs. Sarkozy - aka Carla Bruni, so an ex-first lady now.

 

She's also 53 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

"Do me like you did France"

 

Likely Eva Braun quote.....

But not like he did Poland?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:
1 hour ago, bridhb said:

Have any of them been caught doing a guard?

Fair point.

 

Andrew Jackson's wife had another husband that she was not divorced from.

Widely reported that Eleanor Roosevelt had an affair with a guard, Highway Patrol officer Earl Miller... but it was when FDR was Governor of NY, not President.

Marla Maples Trump is reported to have had several affairs while married to The Donald but once again that was before he was President.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

She's also 53 now.

And Melania is 50..... Or 51, depending on who is answering...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

And Melania is 50..... Or 51, depending on who is answering...

II'll go with Bruni she is heiress to an automobile tire fortune. Melania has a prenup that will probably bounce.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

II'll go with Bruni she is heiress to an automobile tire fortune. Melania has a prenup that will probably bounce.

And a decently successful singing career of les petites chansons d'amour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

And a decently successful singing career of les petites chansons d'amore.

Her voice alone would keep me smiling for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I wondered why Jason Chaffetz even posed this question with so much else going on. I certainly can't call Melania Trump outstanding, she was a nude model who took a big chance on a genuine creep, and hit the lottery. Nothing that she has done as First Lady will be widely remembered, even her 'Be Best' campaign was blunted by her husbands bullying.Trump overshadowed her and she did her best to stay out of the limelight, she is forgettable because of that.

In her four years of outstanding service as America's first lady, Melania Trump could never dream of receiving the fawning media coverage now being showered upon Jill Biden, who will become our next first lady Jan. 20 unless President Trump succeeds in overturning the Electoral College vote selecting Joe Biden as president.

 

Mrs. Trump deserves to be recognized as an exceptional first lady. With little fanfare and tremendous pushback from some of the most vocal segments of society, she managed to launch a successful anti-bullying campaign, conduct important outreach abroad, protect her teenage son from relentless bullying, and serve as an inspiration to those trying to integrate into American culture. All without making any major missteps.

I find it sad that an unscrupulous liberal media treated Mrs. Trump so unfairly compared to their obsequious coverage of former first lady Michelle Obama and now Jill Biden. Even traditionally nonpolitical outlets ignored Mrs. Trump and dismissed her.

Despite her successful career as a fashion model, we didn't get the barrage of stories about Mrs. Trump’s wardrobe choices that bombarded us when Michelle Obama was first lady. Many didn't miss such coverage, but the discrepancy is telling. 

Mrs. Trump's "Be Best" campaign confronted some of the most challenging issues facing children today, highlighting three important pillars: wellbeing, online safety and opioid abuse.

In light of the coronavirus pandemic, the rise of virtual schooling, and the outbreaks of violence in some American cities over the last year, these issues needed and deserved the attention brought by the first lady. This effort, in combination with good public policy from the Trump administration, coincided with a drop in drug overdose deaths and in increase in life expectancy.

In her travels at home and across the globe, Mrs. Trump has demonstrated compassion, kindness and diplomacy. She has visited schools and hospitals, made a positive impression on foreign leaders, and exemplified beauty and grace.

By all accounts the first lady has been a wonderful mother in a most difficult situation. The children of American presidents live in a bubble most of us can't fathom, with a lack of mobility few teenagers would covet.

Mrs. Trump has had to raise a teenage son under pressure and in the spotlight. But the Trump family in particular has faced heightened criticism and scrutiny from an overwhelmingly hostile press that has almost always sought the negative side of every story.

The unfair and biased coverage of Melania Trump is a missed opportunity. Having a first lady who is herself an immigrant, who speaks five languages, and who comes from far outside the elite circles of government is a story that exemplifies the American experiment. Had this first lady been the wife of a Democratic president, the media would have been clamoring to tell her story and to get her commentary an array of issues.

Mrs. Trump made few missteps during her tenure. Perhaps the biggest controversy came when a disloyal former staffer released recordings of a private conversation in which the first lady was heard complaining that policy issues should be more important than decorating the White House Christmas tree. Though much of the media treated this as a scandal, it was hardly that.

Mrs. Trump was understandably frustrated with a media that criticized her for the failings of her husband's predecessor, blaming her for family separation policies instituted by President Barack Obama based on laws the Democratic House of Representatives refused to change.     

Throughout the past four years, Melania Trump has never been given the same benefit of the doubt enjoyed by previous first ladies. The mocking, cajoling, and lack of respect by the left-wing media and opponents of the president has been shameful and undeserving.

Mrs. Trump leaves behind a legacy as a classy and compassionate first lady who was deserving of the respect owed the office.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/melania-trump-first-lady-jason-chaffetz

Jason Chaffetz is a Fox News contributor who was the chairman of the U.S. House Oversight Committee when he served as a representative from Utah. He is the author of “Power Grab: The Liberal Scheme to Undermine Trump, the GOP, and Our Republic.”

And the giant sucking sound you hear is from airleaks around the mushroom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Her voice alone would keep me smiling for a long time.

 

And we got Melania.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

And Melania is 50..... Or 51, depending on who is answering...

At her Best Before date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Happy said:

Melania has been an inspiring example for all soft-porn models and high-dollar escorts. Aim high girls!

Her body, her choice. Whether Puritans like it or not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Her voice alone would keep me smiling for a long time.

There is the something about the sound of French women singing or even talking. I used to get carnal thoughts on the Metro listening to the announcements of the next stops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

There is the something about the sound of French women singing or even talking. I used to get carnal thoughts on the Metro listening to the announcements of the next stops.

Tell me about it, I used to have a French secretary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

The pretty naked lady is Mrs. Sarkozy - aka Carla Bruni, so an ex-first lady now.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Criticizing Melania for being a birther is fair play.  

Slut-shaming her for making money off her looks is petty & lame.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, frenchie said:

Criticizing Melania for being a birther is fair play.  

Slut-shaming her for making money off her looks is petty & lame.  

This^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, frenchie said:

Criticizing Melania for being a birther is fair play.  

Slut-shaming her for making money off her looks is petty & lame.  

I really don't give a shit if she was in 20 porn movies, but the firm she is working for lately is FAMOUS for prudery and slut-shaming, so my pity violin seems to have a few broken strings lately.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Quotidian Tom said:

Her body, her choice. Whether Puritans like it or not.

I'm definitely no puritan, and I definitely don't like her body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melania Trump Was Photographing Rugs While the Capitol Fell

Quote

 

CNN reported on Friday that during the siege of the capitol, Melania was allegedly overseeing a photoshoot, perhaps for a post–FLOTUS coffee-table book about the watchful eye she brought to the White House that she has expressed interest in writing. Specifically: rugs. It seems Wednesday was rug day for the book, so you can see why she didn’t have time to find out more about the day’s events.

“Photos were being taken of rugs and other items in the Executive Residence and the East Wing,” one source told CNN.

She’s “checked out,” another person said—“She just isn’t in a place mentally or emotionally anymore where she wants to get involved.” When asked to offer a message of calm to the mob, she declined.

 

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/01/melania-trump-was-photographing-rugs-while-the-capitol-fell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She was clear a long time ago.

image.thumb.png.1e64f7d1131d7e59f2a6b11a2ace3092.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hass anyvone zeen zee farst ledde in zee last veek?

Didn't look like she got of AF1 with Trumpsticle today....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mrleft8 said:

Hass anyvone zeen zee farst ledde in zee last veek?

Didn't look like she got of AF1 with Trumpsticle today....

Probably down in the basement with the janitor, drinking gin and playing chess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Probably down in the basement with the janitor, drinking vodka and playing with her chest.

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2020 at 3:34 AM, badlatitude said:

I say fuck her

Not a chance after where she has been.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Donnie gets impeached and cleaned out by the banks, while she’s a bit old for tits out, can’t she go back to her career as an architect to support the family?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh bollocks.. that was another whopper!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Not a chance after where she has been.

That shit doesn't wash off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, corkob said:

When Donnie gets impeached and cleaned out by the banks, while she’s a bit old for tits out, can’t she go back to her career as an architect to support the family?

She'll find some third rate Onassis to keep her as a "trophy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SloopJonB said:

She'll find some third rate Onassis to keep her as a "trophy"

I wish we could get the third rate Oswald part first though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck her.  

Melania Trump's disappointing break with tradition

Understandably lost in the morass of the horrifying things that have happened leading up to Joe Biden's inauguration is something that did not happen. Melania Trump will become the first modern first lady not to invite the woman who will replace her to the White House for a walk-through of the private living quarters on the second and third floors.

From Bess Truman and Mamie Eisenhower's meeting, to the visit Laura Bush hosted where Jenna and Barbara Bush showed Sasha and Malia Obama how to slide down the banister in the Residence, to the visit where Michelle Obama invited Melania Trump even after Donald Trump had questioned her husband's citizenship, this tradition has long been one of the first lady's many unwritten obligations. And Melania Trump has discarded it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2020 at 9:10 AM, badlatitude said:

I wondered why Jason Chaffetz even posed this question with so much else going on. I certainly can't call Melania Trump outstanding, she was a nude model who took a big chance on a genuine creep, and hit the lottery. Nothing that she has done as First Lady will be widely remembered, even her 'Be Best' campaign was blunted by her husbands bullying.Trump overshadowed her and she did her best to stay out of the limelight, she is forgettable because of that.

In her four years of outstanding service as America's first lady, Melania Trump could never dream of receiving the fawning media coverage now being showered upon Jill Biden, who will become our next first lady Jan. 20 unless President Trump succeeds in overturning the Electoral College vote selecting Joe Biden as president.

 

Mrs. Trump deserves to be recognized as an exceptional first lady. With little fanfare and tremendous pushback from some of the most vocal segments of society, she managed to launch a successful anti-bullying campaign, conduct important outreach abroad, protect her teenage son from relentless bullying, and serve as an inspiration to those trying to integrate into American culture. All without making any major missteps.

I find it sad that an unscrupulous liberal media treated Mrs. Trump so unfairly compared to their obsequious coverage of former first lady Michelle Obama and now Jill Biden. Even traditionally nonpolitical outlets ignored Mrs. Trump and dismissed her.

Despite her successful career as a fashion model, we didn't get the barrage of stories about Mrs. Trump’s wardrobe choices that bombarded us when Michelle Obama was first lady. Many didn't miss such coverage, but the discrepancy is telling. 

Mrs. Trump's "Be Best" campaign confronted some of the most challenging issues facing children today, highlighting three important pillars: wellbeing, online safety and opioid abuse.

In light of the coronavirus pandemic, the rise of virtual schooling, and the outbreaks of violence in some American cities over the last year, these issues needed and deserved the attention brought by the first lady. This effort, in combination with good public policy from the Trump administration, coincided with a drop in drug overdose deaths and in increase in life expectancy.

In her travels at home and across the globe, Mrs. Trump has demonstrated compassion, kindness and diplomacy. She has visited schools and hospitals, made a positive impression on foreign leaders, and exemplified beauty and grace.

By all accounts the first lady has been a wonderful mother in a most difficult situation. The children of American presidents live in a bubble most of us can't fathom, with a lack of mobility few teenagers would covet.

Mrs. Trump has had to raise a teenage son under pressure and in the spotlight. But the Trump family in particular has faced heightened criticism and scrutiny from an overwhelmingly hostile press that has almost always sought the negative side of every story.

The unfair and biased coverage of Melania Trump is a missed opportunity. Having a first lady who is herself an immigrant, who speaks five languages, and who comes from far outside the elite circles of government is a story that exemplifies the American experiment. Had this first lady been the wife of a Democratic president, the media would have been clamoring to tell her story and to get her commentary an array of issues.

Mrs. Trump made few missteps during her tenure. Perhaps the biggest controversy came when a disloyal former staffer released recordings of a private conversation in which the first lady was heard complaining that policy issues should be more important than decorating the White House Christmas tree. Though much of the media treated this as a scandal, it was hardly that.

Mrs. Trump was understandably frustrated with a media that criticized her for the failings of her husband's predecessor, blaming her for family separation policies instituted by President Barack Obama based on laws the Democratic House of Representatives refused to change.     

Throughout the past four years, Melania Trump has never been given the same benefit of the doubt enjoyed by previous first ladies. The mocking, cajoling, and lack of respect by the left-wing media and opponents of the president has been shameful and undeserving.

Mrs. Trump leaves behind a legacy as a classy and compassionate first lady who was deserving of the respect owed the office.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/melania-trump-first-lady-jason-chaffetz

Jason Chaffetz is a Fox News contributor who was the chairman of the U.S. House Oversight Committee when he served as a representative from Utah. He is the author of “Power Grab: The Liberal Scheme to Undermine Trump, the GOP, and Our Republic.”

Right wing victimhood.

There is something you don't see very fucking God forsaken day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Fuck her.  

Melania Trump's disappointing break with tradition

Understandably lost in the morass of the horrifying things that have happened leading up to Joe Biden's inauguration is something that did not happen. Melania Trump will become the first modern first lady not to invite the woman who will replace her to the White House for a walk-through of the private living quarters on the second and third floors.

From Bess Truman and Mamie Eisenhower's meeting, to the visit Laura Bush hosted where Jenna and Barbara Bush showed Sasha and Malia Obama how to slide down the banister in the Residence, to the visit where Michelle Obama invited Melania Trump even after Donald Trump had questioned her husband's citizenship, this tradition has long been one of the first lady's many unwritten obligations. And Melania Trump has discarded it.

Probably couldn't face the certain rejection.

I doubt the Bidens will enter the place until It's been fumigated and sanitized.

And the carpet replaced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be fair guys.....

Melania was a better First Lady than those who preceded her.

We never saw their tits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, she did add a certain class to the position.

A FLOTUS Americans could be proud of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites