Jump to content

Solo & Looking for an R2AK Boat!


Recommended Posts

Took the plunge, it's finally happening! Applied to R2AK and have been accepted conditionally, even though I don't know what boat I'll have for the race. Apparently I'm not supposed to get an El Toro :P, and I *am* supposed to tell them ASAP. 

I'll be in Vancouver BC by the 11th of March at the very latest (Notice has been given at work and for my apartment already), and I'm wondering if anyone anywhere in lower mainland has a boat for sale. Seen two Folkboats and a Ranger 20 sell so far, any of which would have worked perfectly. Ideally I'd like to get something in that range: Cal 20, Folkboat, Contessa 26 etc. Thinking sturdy, small, simple, easy to handle.  This will be a solo attempt at R2AK. 

Budget is up to 20K Cad at the very highest end, but I'm not looking for anything too huge, gotta be able to pedal/row it. 

If anyone has anything to suggest, or a listing for a boat somewhere on craigslist, I would really appreciate any help at all!

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Vaeredil said:

Took the plunge, it's finally happening! Applied to R2AK and have been accepted conditionally, even though I don't know what boat I'll have for the race. Apparently I'm not supposed to get an El Toro :P, and I *am* supposed to tell them ASAP. 

I'll be in Vancouver BC by the 11th of March at the very latest (Notice has been given at work and for my apartment already), and I'm wondering if anyone anywhere in lower mainland has a boat for sale. Seen two Folkboats and a Ranger 20 sell so far, any of which would have worked perfectly. Ideally I'd like to get something in that range: Cal 20, Folkboat, Contessa 26 etc. Thinking sturdy, small, simple, easy to handle.  This will be a solo attempt at R2AK. 

Budget is up to 20K Cad at the very highest end, but I'm not looking for anything too huge, gotta be able to pedal/row it. 

If anyone has anything to suggest, or a listing for a boat somewhere on craigslist, I would really appreciate any help at all!

 

 

 

Hmmm, how about one of  @multihuler fleet, or @mundtsweet little L23 trimaran?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Hmmm, how about one of  @multihuler fleet, or @mundtsweet little L23 trimaran?

Interesting idea, aren't Multihuler's fleet all pretty huge? I seem to remember them being on the large side. the L23 looks pretty neat, how much is he asking?

Was likely thinking mono instead honestly, usually a lot better price/performance.... and while I think I'm now a good sailor, I'm not sure I could stay at the level of alertness/energy required for sailing a small multi successfully for the race. Monos are a lot more forgiving. I'm not in it to win it, I'm in it to complete it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, 12 metre said:

I assume you have already checked Vancouver CL.  But here it is anyway https://vancouver.craigslist.org/search/boo?query=sail&min_price=500&max_price=20000

Martin 32 and Cal 9.2 for sale there but at the top end of your budget, not leaving much for prep and probably too big.

Definitely been checking that. The Martin is a very nice boat but suffers as a choice because it has the inboard, would have to be able to pull that for R2AK :/

there's an Alberg 30 I'd be tempted by too,  especially because I plan to liveaboard and continue to cruise on whatever I buy, but same issue, inboard diesel

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/vancouver-25ft-us-yachts/7247367187.html

https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/us-25

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/port-moody-tanzer-22/7228486750.html

https://nanaimo.craigslist.org/boa/d/halfmoon-bay-bayfield-25-sailboat/7241395684.html

https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/bayfield-25

https://comoxvalley.craigslist.org/boa/d/comox-calgan/7237426854.html

The Bayfield would be the hardest to row or pedal, but probably the best boat for single handing up the coast and then cruising the islands and living aboard. Looks like the inboard that should have originally been in it may have been removed already. Would recommend a spinnaker of some sort on it to get her moving, but the price is decent and she looks fairly well kept.

The US 25 would probably be the quickest sailing boat and a slightly better light air boat due to the added waterline and sail area, but it is actually heavier than the Bayfield.

Best of luck, looking forward to hearing about your progress!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nanaimo Yacht Club is selling the club's Ranger 22.  I have no idea what they are asking.  I have seen it from the outside and it is in pretty good shape - no idea what the interior is like.  

nyc@nanaimoyc.ca

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget to check the Bellingham and Olympic Peninsula Craigslists. I see Santana 20's for sale up there all the time.

 

Cal 20

https://bellingham.craigslist.org/boa/d/custer-20-ft-cal-sail-boat/7250038390.html

Hadia 26.  Slow, but a part of Puget Sound history.  Bob Perry likes 'em. Another one has done the R2AK, he was quite a character.  I would own a Haida 26 if I wasn't in a hurry.  Also, the Haida would be a lot more comfortable to cruise around the sound and even up to Alaska than a Cal 20.

https://bellingham.craigslist.org/boa/d/burlington-haida-26-sailboat/7242406258.html

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a lot of boats that could be for sale at marinas or boat yards that are not listed. I would google and call and ask if there is anything available. I know for a fact that my former marina had boats in and out of the water that would be sold if asked. (paradise cay marina, tiburon, California)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alan H said:

Don't forget to check the Bellingham and Olympic Peninsula Craigslists. I see Santana 20's for sale up there all the time.

Border is closed. Too costly to ship or deliver a smallish boat on a limited budget I think.
 

Do continue to check craigslist (Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Sunshine Coast, Fraser Valley). Kijiji is mostly ignored in Vancouver area.

https://sunshine.craigslist.org/boa/d/sechelt-catalina-27/7248650665.html  if you want a boat to live on without going nuts.

The SJ24 is also a sweet boat in light winds. I owned one briefly. At least you could row it easily.

Also https://www.usedvictoria.com/classifieds/sail-boats

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm missing something... How you can dive into the deep end on this, when the border is still closed, with no sign of it opening?  Both Swiftsure and Van Isle 360, which start in the same area 1 week earlier have been cancelled.  I'd love a good adventure as much as anyone next summer and we'll be all over R2AK if it happens, but no way I'd be making any big plans to be headed north in June at this point.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, usedvictoria seems to be much more widely used out here. Boat prices are all over the map. $35K for a Cal 29 is getting a little stratospheric.

For anyone who has already sold their soul, Farcebook has a marketplace that can be surprising. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/victoria/boats

Classic Cal here, lotsa room.

96159796_934.jpg

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/1969-Cal28-Flat-Top_36681842

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roleur said:

I'm missing something... How you can dive into the deep end on this, when the border is still closed, with no sign of it opening?  Both Swiftsure and Van Isle 360, which start in the same area 1 week earlier have been cancelled.  I'd love a good adventure as much as anyone next summer and we'll be all over R2AK if it happens, but no way I'd be making any big plans to be headed north in June at this point.  

He's a dreamer. That's why I'm out here instead of busting my balls in Saskatchewan. Sell everything and move, it's always a great cleansing. Although I do regret selling that Gibson.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mundt said:

Let me know if you're interrsted, my L7 is kinda for sale and I think it would be an excellent ride.  

This one. I don't actually know the boat, but I think it's the quickest boat you could buy for the $. Even if the R2AK doesn't happen, there will be another race, same time same channel. I think.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

SJ24 is the call.   One paddle her at. 3kts. if you are motivated by an approaching supertanker.  The bow wave didn't capsize us, but the adventure did strain my marriage.  They sail really. well and you. can cruse the. [simply] for. weeks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you everyone for all your responses! 

I really don't know much about @mundt's L7, couldn't find much more than a short article on it's design background.  If it would be sturdy enough for R2AK and available at a decent price, I'd be interested. Do you have any more info on it? The only caveat there is: I am intending to liveaboard and cruise for the foreseeable future, so I do need at least a very small amount of cabin space. Something with about as much as a Cal 20 would likely do the trick, honestly. If you've seen past posts from me, I've been homeless and lived in extremely tight spaces before. 

Importing a boat from the US is very likely a non-starter, between covid, restrictions, and the extra money and time that would take. I definitely need to find something ASAP after I arrive around March 10th, I think working out the bugs and practicing on a new boat in as many conditions as possible will be vital to safely doing the race. Otherwise, that Haida 26 would be the first thing I would jump at. I missed one in Victoria last fall. 

Someone above linked a 25' cat: looks like a very fast boat but no space at all for extended cruising of any kind. 

 

And yeah: a little bit of a dreamer, for sure. Who knows, though, with vaccines rolling out or the possibility of covid cases coming under control with you guys in the USA under new management, there's a decent possibility of the race running. All of that aside: A boat that's appropriate for R2AK is likely also good for what I intend to do for the next 3+ years: long term, extended cruising in possibly exposed seas on a very limited budget. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Russell Brown said:

Even if the R2AK doesn't happen, there will be another race, same time same channel. I think.

BC side or WA side?  I heard a rumor of the latter, but not the former.  It would be cool to see both. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alex W said:

BC side or WA side?  I heard a rumor of the latter, but not the former.  It would be cool to see both. 

If there is another race on the BC side in the case of cancellation, I would appreciate any and all info! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mundt said:

Let me know if you're interrsted, my L7 is kinda for sale and I think it would be an excellent ride.  

 

19 minutes ago, Russell Brown said:

This one. I don't actually know the boat, but I think it's the quickest boat you could buy for the $. Even if the R2AK doesn't happen, there will be another race, same time same channel. I think.

I would trust Russell, he’s got the experience here, both sailing this race and boat crafting. The L7 looks simple, less controls than that Hobie 18 down here in San Francisco:

https://www.thebeachcats.com/news/152/l7-sport-trimaran-has-less-con..

I have now repaired the deck to the Hobie during COVID, silver lining to staying at home, sorry it was too late for you! Congratulations on the commitment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Russell Brown said:

I think it would have to be all US waters, but really can't say any more.

Under current restrictions, we could sail from PT to Alaska, via the Inside Passage? As long as we don’t stop? Or would it have to be via the outside?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Expat Canuck said:

Do you have a (live aboard) moorage slip lined up yet? 

Finding a boat here is the easy part.  Finding a place to keep it is much harder (and even more so if you want to live aboard).

Not planning on finding a slip, actually. I spent a past fall/winter anchoring instead with little issue, so I think that's what I'll do again. For Vancouver there's False Creek, you can anchor out by the maritime museum In English Bay and spend your allowed 14 days of every month down the creek when the really bad storms roll through. I also spent a lot of time in different harbors up the coast.  Fully intend to sail the crap out of whatever I end up getting anyhow, probably checking out most of the southern coast and breaking as much gear as I can while I still have a safety net. Three months is just barely enough time to get to know a boat well enough for R2AK, hopefully. That Cal 28 you linked might do the trick, actually! 

The hardest part of all this is not being able to jump on good deal immediately. 71 Days left until I'm headed that way. 

 

3 hours ago, tama_manu said:

 

I would trust Russell, he’s got the experience here, both sailing this race and boat crafting. The L7 looks simple, less controls than that Hobie 18 down here in San Francisco:

https://www.thebeachcats.com/news/152/l7-sport-trimaran-has-less-con..

I have now repaired the deck to the Hobie during COVID, silver lining to staying at home, sorry it was too late for you! Congratulations on the commitment. 

Hey, gotta look on the bright side, right? I'm glad you got the Hobie fixed up. I've been meaning to say thank you for a while, actually, your suggestion to check out the Three Bridge Fiasco thread was what saved my San Francisco trip after the whole FishFood debacle. 

I just hope I can follow through. LOTS to get sorted here even before I go, and even more afterwards in BC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Roleur said:

Under current restrictions, we could sail from PT to Alaska, via the Inside Passage? As long as we don’t stop? Or would it have to be via the outside?

I don't think so. US commercial vessels can transit via the IP by calling Victoria Coast Guard Radio on approaching the boundary, getting a clearance number, and _not_ stopping. I've done this many times. I have not heard of recreational vessels doing this, and the likelihood of all R2AK type vessels making the passage without stopping or needing assistance seems to be quite small.

For the Canadians, Vic - Prince Rupert presents almost the same challenge as R2AK.

For us boats,  somewhere in Puget Sound/JdF to somewhere in AK (Sitka?) staying 12 nm off of Van Isle and Haida Gwaii would work. An offshore race like this would be interesting to us, but would present a different set of challenges than R2AK and tending to favor larger boats.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My understanding is that recreational boats ARE allowed to transit BC waters to Alaska IF ESSENTIAL but are required to only stop as little as possible and keep away from population centers. But anchoring overnight IS allowed. But a recreational race is not considered essential, so better stay out of Canadian waters if you're trying to do the R2AK.

"While the border is closed to non-essential travel, boaters transiting from the mainland U.S. to their home in Alaska are permitted to cross into Canadian waters, according to the Canada Border Services Agency. The agency said it’s considered essential travel, and the trip must be “direct, continuous and uninterrupted and by the most reasonable route.”

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/americans-sailing-north-to-alaska-causing-waves-of-worry-around-vancouver-island

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

That is correct or at least was when we transited last summer. Cleared customs at Sidney after being thoroughly vetted re capability, experience, knowledge of AK requirements, and intentions. They also suggested that we take down our ensign and put signs with our clearance number on our lifelines.  We stopped twice to anchor in insolated spots. On our return trip down the outside, we were very careful to stay outside the CA 12 nm territorial sea and on the US side of the boundary in Juan de Fuca.

Note that we did clear customs as is required if you "touch" in Canada. Touching is docking, anchoring, or tying to another vessel.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2020 at 6:06 PM, Vaeredil said:

Thank you everyone for all your responses! 

I really don't know much about @mundt's L7, couldn't find much more than a short article on it's design background.  If it would be sturdy enough for R2AK and available at a decent price, I'd be interested. Do you have any more info on it? The only caveat there is: I am intending to liveaboard and cruise for the foreseeable future, so I do need at least a very small amount of cabin space. Something with about as much as a Cal 20 would likely do the trick, honestly. If you've seen past posts from me, I've been homeless and lived in extremely tight spaces before. 

Importing a boat from the US is very likely a non-starter, between covid, restrictions, and the extra money and time that would take. I definitely need to find something ASAP after I arrive around March 10th, I think working out the bugs and practicing on a new boat in as many conditions as possible will be vital to safely doing the race. Otherwise, that Haida 26 would be the first thing I would jump at. I missed one in Victoria last fall. 

Someone above linked a 25' cat: looks like a very fast boat but no space at all for extended cruising of any kind. 

 

And yeah: a little bit of a dreamer, for sure. Who knows, though, with vaccines rolling out or the possibility of covid cases coming under control with you guys in the USA under new management, there's a decent possibility of the race running. All of that aside: A boat that's appropriate for R2AK is likely also good for what I intend to do for the next 3+ years: long term, extended cruising in possibly exposed seas on a very limited budget. 

I think you find the L7 would be a good solo R2AK boat, but the interior could leave a lot to be desired if you are going to be living on it for a while.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheMorgan said:

I think you find the L7 would be a good solo R2AK boat, but the interior could leave a lot to be desired if you are going to be living on it for a while.

I think that's the conclusion I came to as well. I belive it's also in the US which would complicate that idea even more. 

 

That Cal 28 looks like the best of all worlds for now, but I have no idea if it'll still be available in two months. Been appreciating all the ideas posted here though 

 

Working on selling off my excess stuff here, trying to find a buyer for my Laser 2 in northwestern Ontario in mid winter isn't going to be easy. Aside from that though, almost to the point again where everything I own fits in the back of the car!

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a folkboat that's been for sale in Victoria for a while now, no real pics so who knows what the issue is:

https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/victoria-international-folk-boat-26/7235113263.html 

If I was in @Vaeredil shoe's my two biggest concerns would be light wind performance and how to maneuver under human power. Most boats will do hull speed in a stiff breeze but depending on your luck there can be large sections of the inside with little to no wind, and it is always either on your nose or your stern. The better the boat sails in light air means the less you have to row/paddle/pedal and the more energy you'll have. Regardless of how you set up your human power, a single person wont be able to go much faster than 2knt SOG for extended periods of time. Something like a SJ24 for example can sail along at 2knts all day in 3knts of wind and point to the moon so less tacks and more time to enjoy the experience. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, swangtang said:

There's a folkboat that's been for sale in Victoria for a while now, no real pics so who knows what the issue is:

https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/victoria-international-folk-boat-26/7235113263.html 

If I was in @Vaeredil shoe's my two biggest concerns would be light wind performance and how to maneuver under human power. Most boats will do hull speed in a stiff breeze but depending on your luck there can be large sections of the inside with little to no wind, and it is always either on your nose or your stern. The better the boat sails in light air means the less you have to row/paddle/pedal and the more energy you'll have. Regardless of how you set up your human power, a single person wont be able to go much faster than 2knt SOG for extended periods of time. Something like a SJ24 for example can sail along at 2knts all day in 3knts of wind and point to the moon so less tacks and more time to enjoy the experience. 

Having once "raced" on a Folkboat 26 that belonged to a girl I was going out with, while I could recommend the girl, I could not recommend the boat.  Solid as a rock, and sails like one too.  But you would be safe.  You would not, however, make it to Ketchikan within the time limit unless there was a continuous SE storm for the entire race and you flew the kite.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2020 at 11:16 PM, Rain Man said:

Having once "raced" on a Folkboat 26 that belonged to a girl I was going out with, while I could recommend the girl, I could not recommend the boat.  Solid as a rock, and sails like one too.  But you would be safe.  You would not, however, make it to Ketchikan within the time limit unless there was a continuous SE storm for the entire race and you flew the kite.

Hah, somehow I doubt that I'll get that lucky. In that case, maybe something a little lighter. I can see rowing a folkboat, even with the low freeboard, being painful

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Vaeredil said:

Annnddddd R2AK just got canceled again for 2021. Bonus suprise: 360 mile race in Washington... hmmm.

No surprise.

https://r2ak.com/news/

WA360:

https://nwmaritime.org/wa360/

Quote

Gun goes off June 7, 2021 on the Port Townsend waterfront.
[...]
Start by running south into Puget Sound til you can go no further, turn around and do the same to Point Roberts, then come back home. You’ll hopefully wave to towns in this order:

Port Townsend - Port Ludlow - Olympia - Tacoma - Seattle - Oak Harbor - Anacortes - Bellingham - Point Roberts - Port Townsend

WA360-mapv1.thumb.png.ce3e94c5d8918418e1b2f48822d5759a.png

Moon phase:

moon_phase_20201Jun7.jpg.7fb5806a60692ea44ff7c3527e0412fc.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ProaSailor said:

I mean, makes the decision fairly easy for this Canadian boy: "Straight up, though, it’s not an option if you don’t live in the U.S."

I think I still want to get to Alaska this summer. Might end up being just Prince Rupert at this rate. 

 

What a bummer :/

Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, it's pretty hard to organize a trans-border race. There's just not enough lead time and no assurance that it would happen. OTOH, by Summer border restrictions may well be different, and a cruise to Alaska may be an option.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vaeredil said:

I think I still want to get to Alaska this summer. Might end up being just Prince Rupert at this rate. 

If you want to get to Alaska to meet people then you may be out of luck.  

Going to Rupert would still be fun, lots to see. Then grub up and go to Stewart which shares the border with Hyder.  Then Alice arm and visit Anyox and Kitsault.  Not many people get up there. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2020 at 3:08 PM, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Going to Rupert would still be fun, lots to see. Then grub up and go to Stewart which shares the border with Hyder.  Then Alice arm and visit Anyox and Kitsault.  Not many people get up there. 

That sounds like a wicked idea, one of these summer's I'd like to head up that way. In all honesty the bit between Ketchikan and Rupert is a long slog.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, swangtang said:

That sounds like a wicked idea, one of these summer's I'd like to head up that way. In all honesty the bit between Ketchikan and Rupert is a long slog.  

 

On 12/27/2020 at 5:08 PM, Leeroy Jenkins said:

If you want to get to Alaska to meet people then you may be out of luck.  

Going to Rupert would still be fun, lots to see. Then grub up and go to Stewart which shares the border with Hyder.  Then Alice arm and visit Anyox and Kitsault.  Not many people get up there. 

I love this idea, and out of the way places is exactly what I'd love to see. Very much hoping I can the Covid vaccine before I head up anywhere, not that sailing isn't excellent quarantine, but just to put local minds at ease. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Any thoughts on this boat? 63' pearson triton, $19k CAD or about 15K USD

Screenshot_20210205-121521_Chrome.thumb.jpg.994f2e5fa445063e04980fb86cb146ef.jpgScreenshot_20210205-121459_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b8b23247e39dadad0b6b1bc3d0c842a7.jpgScreenshot_20210205-121536_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4ff5610f3f9e3460892af8bceaad2806.jpg

 

The "updated" interior looks great for in port but the lack of good sea berths is a little worying for the offshore passages I hope to make eventually. Furling headsail that I'd probably replace with hanked ones eventually, not sure what else to think. 

 

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/316614799566010/?ref=browse_tab&search_query=Sailboat&tracking={"qid"%3A"6925844563556593291"%2C"mf_story_key"%3A"4288725171201541"%2C"commerce_rank_obj"%3A"{\"target_id\"%3A4288725171201541%2C\"target_type\"%3A0%2C\"primary_position\"%3A-1%2C\"ranking_signature\"%3A0%2C\"commerce_channel\"%3A503%2C\"value\"%3A0%2C\"upsell_type\"%3Anull}"}

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Zonker said:

Neither of those will be easy to move by human. The Triton will of course be easier.

You do know 2021 is cancelled right?

https://r2ak.com/news/#:~:text=Very little has changed since,to be a part of.

 

I do, yeah. It's changed what I'm looking for a little honestly, I'm okay with having an inboard for extended cruising. Hoping to find something sturdy and very seaworthy to take care of me while I bounce around the PNW, and maybe Alaska if that opens up. I might not even be in BC for 2022 depending on how it all works out so it doesn't seem logical to buy something unliveable just in case I get the chance to R2AK. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Zonker said:

Oh in that case this is the boat you want:

- will sail well
- fits your budget
- newish diesel engine and feathering prop
- lots of racingy sails

https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/duncan-peterson-35/7271740665.html

For the R2AK 2022 get a friend

 

Nice boat at a good price but that kind of thing would drain the budget in no time at all. Definitely need something a little more manageable (and aren't those things a handful downwind too? Little sketchy solo). God the space would be glorious though. Maybe if was intending to just cruise the BC coast and liveaboard, but I want to go further afield, so I need something very economical to keep shipshape

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Zonker said:

Oh in that case this is the boat you want:

- will sail well
- fits your budget
- newish diesel engine and feathering prop
- lots of racingy sails

https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/duncan-peterson-35/7271740665.html

For the R2AK 2022 get a friend

 

Dang, that's a steal! I almost want to buy it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...