• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a race like that is why the committee was correct in postponing the race so many times. I think that the race was worth the wait.  Cheers to the Race Committee!

Semi Final Race 1 book is open - hit like for an AM win, dislike for LRPP.  Don’t sit on the fence now!

Please just stick to the facts and not your opinion.  You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how this all works.  The flu is down because of all the hand washing, social distancing, mask wearing,

Posted Images

Once again well done Jimmy, Bruni and all onboard and associated with LR.

Sir Ben and team have got A LOT of work to do over next few days to work out how to get 0.5kn more boat speed.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alhadder said:

Once again well done Jimmy, Bruno and all onboard and associated with LR.

Sir Ben and team have got A LOT of work to do over next few days to work out how to get 0.5kn more boat speed.

And take an intensive course on Starting Maneuvers

3 minutes ago, southseasbill said:

Meanwhile, I hear the covid is on the loose again in South Auckland. Hope the medics get it under control fast.

Contrarily to what was said here they are at risk to begin while the US and the rest of the world have nearly finished.

Just now, Horn Rock said:

There's bugger all in it speed wise. LR are just sailing better, and making less mistakes.

Well the first mistake Ineos made was hiring Sir Ben. He's a class A cock. He's making silly calls and fucking it up. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Salty Seacock said:

Well the first mistake Ineos made was hiring Sir Ben. He's a class A cock. He's making silly calls and fucking it up. 

Shoulda hired you eh? If only you got those breaks you would have had his career right? 

3 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

Shoulda hired you eh? If only you got those breaks you would have had his career right? 

LOL! Yup, in my dreams I am a 10 time olympic gold medalist and spend all night every night in a 3some with Jessica Alba and Yanet Garcia.

• Like 1

Sir Ben is one of the very best, the boat however is not in the same league at the moment.  As much I like to give the frackers a bit of grief he has form to turn this around. Its definitely not over until it s over

losingdemotivator_grande.jpeg

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Zonker said:

LR just seems like it has a faster boat.

Copy That Zonk!  Speaking as a spectator w/ record snow on the ground on our little island the boats are incredible.  Easy to get lulled into complacency but obviously they are ON THE EDGE pretty much all the time.  Great match racing today, and the Italians were mucho bueno!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

Ah ah ah, coming from you, did you apply and were rejected ?

If you can find any post of mine slagging off any of the individual sailers and saying X would be better etc be my guest.. 

11 minutes ago, Salty Seacock said:

Well the first mistake Ineos made was hiring Sir Ben.

Well Salty, I can't think of another British sailor who could get a campaign of this magnitude together......

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, jaysper said:

LOL! Yup, in my dreams I am a 10 time olympic gold medalist and spend all night every night in a 3some with Jessica Alba and Yanet Garcia.

Hell of a combo 

1 minute ago, Varan said:

And my oh my, what a beautiful place y'all live in. Protect and enjoy it.

Been checking out Northland real estate.....you can get stunning ocean views for reasonable money.....especially compared to Aus. 

• Like 1

Oh dear from here.

Need a spliff to put myself to sleep..

Maybe our team do though I imagine that's not allowed..

Here's hoping for a miracle :) x

• Like 1

Hold onto your Mumms, our PM is holding an emergency presser in 45 minutes. Cabinet also just met under urgency. 3 cases in South Auckland of unknown origin. Melbourne is in lockdown for similar, so I fear a change in alert levels may come. 

Or she's just going to announce how disappointed she is that Trump got let off. 

6 minutes ago, Liquid Assett NZ said:

Agreed boomless looks better LR got a heap more depth when needed like exiting tacks 

Didn't Ineos have one of those before Christmas? 

Just now, rogerfal said:

Didn't Ineos have one of those before Christmas? 

AM and Ineos are the two boats with booms LR and ETNZ dont. They seem to be able to fatten up the bottom more and have more power when need then they can flatten the sails just as well 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

Contrarily to what was said here they are at risk to begin while the US and the rest of the world have nearly finished.

They had 2 or 3 new cases. With 5 million people, and that's after some days with 0 new cases. US is down to about 100,000 new cases each day. With a population of 350 million. Seems like we are having maybe 1000x more cases per capita on average each day. Not sure what we have nearly finished, but seems like we are not at all finished with Covid. There is hope for the future, because the numbers are coming down, and we are vaccinating a million or two people each day.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, southseasbill said:

Meanwhile, I hear the covid is on the loose again in South Auckland. Hope the medics get it under control fast.

Might mean they won't let mr Bertelli fly in for the final. I bet there will be a billionaire exemption like the fracker in chief (essential travel).

17 minutes ago, Horn Rock said:

Since that tight loss back in the RR, LR has been on quite the winning streak. If they keep this up, it'll be match point on Wednesday.

Magnus blog not up yet. I can see he will be losing the Sir Ben love in. Expect some of his pre Christmas brutality. 

5 minutes ago, winchfodder said:

Magnus blog not up yet. I can see he will be losing the Sir Ben love in. Expect some of his pre Christmas brutality. 

Yes, I need to catch up with the fickle winds of the M blog......

23 minutes ago, minimumfuss said:

Hold onto your Mumms, our PM is holding an emergency presser in 45 minutes. Cabinet also just met under urgency. 3 cases in South Auckland of unknown origin. Melbourne is in lockdown for similar, so I fear a change in alert levels may come. 

Or she's just going to announce how disappointed she is that Trump got let off. 

Oh joy oh joy......

33 minutes ago, Salty Seacock said:

He’s more of a dick than Richo of Wild Oats. Almost. 

3 minutes ago, Horn Rock said:

Yes, I need to catch up with the fickle winds of the M blog......

Highlights are watching DG sailing fanny going from being I love with  INEOS and Ben yesterday to total denial after the first two races

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, nroose said:

They had 2 or 3 new cases. With 5 million people, and that's after some days with 0 new cases. US is down to about 100,000 new cases each day. With a population of 350 million. Seems like we are having maybe 1000x more cases per capita on average each day. Not sure what we have nearly finished, but seems like we are not at all finished with Covid. There is hope for the future, because the numbers are coming down, and we are vaccinating a million or two people each day.

There was no flue this year so official covid figures are inflated. We don't know if vaccines will protect for a long time, whatever, the pandemic is nearly finished in the US. Humanity has survived with natural immunity without vaccines until about a century. The reason indians were decimated with the arrival of europeans was because they were not exposed to viruses, like NZ now.

1 hour ago, WetHog said:

Turns out having the design rule 8 months before your competitors is an advantage.  Imagine that. 

WetHog  :ph34r:

So is having unlimited budget. How much did they get from INEOS?

Stop making embarrassing excuses, in the round robin you were not saying that.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

There was no flue this year so official covid figures are inflated. We don't know if vaccines will protect for a long time, whatever, the pandemic is nearly finished in the US. Humanity has survived with natural immunity without vaccines until about a century. The reason indians were decimated with the arrival of europeans was because they were not exposed to viruses, like NZ now.

You need the purple font for that line.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

fuck off cunt

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
Just now, Tornado-Cat said:

Stop reading the fucking Globe and Mail and look at the figures, one or two more month, even democrats Cuomo and Newsom want to reopen. For the case you are not aware, your prime minister Ford is beginning to reopen.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Keep your mask on, you'll need it and it helps protect others. But you knew that right? 

Ford..lol 

You must be an American.

• Downvote 1
42 minutes ago, Horn Rock said:

Well Salty, I can't think of another British sailor who could get a campaign of this magnitude together......

There's plenty of young guns in the UK. 

Montel Fagan-Jorden is young but absolutely a better sailor than Ben. 

3 minutes ago, Keith said:

You need the purple font for that line.

8 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

Well no, I only got my first Pfizer shot last nite.  Must make it three more weeks till 2nd dose.   My career in Finns at risk here - pls lite a candle for me.

In other news:   Bitcoin is up .

Thk u & good nite from sunny SoCal.

14 minutes ago, stinky said:

The 18 footers are way better tv and commentary.

These races are a bore.

dead right, would have loved to hear a televised commentary when these dinosaurs prowled the sealanes

sydney flying squadron.jpg

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Keith said:

Keep your mask on, you'll need it and it helps protect others. But you knew that right? 

Ford..lol 

You must be an American.

^^ Stay inside with two masks, the most dangerous place to be :) 

7 minutes ago, blunderfull said:

Well no, I only got my first Pfizer shot last nite.  Must make it three more weeks till 2nd dose.   My career in Finns at risk here - pls lite a candle for me.

In other news:   Bitcoin is up .

Thk u & good nite from sunny SoCal.

I don't know if I got it last feb. Anyway, my vaccine is skying, sun, sports and a good glass of wine. Good evening in SoCal !

6 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

I don't know if I got it last feb. Anyway, my vaccine is skying, sun, sports and a good glass of wine. Good evening in SoCal !

I thought I got it in March.  Fell asleep in my truck for three hours.  Rallied, ate lunch & went to Blackies.   Old skool.

• Like 1