It's possible that Prada boat was made 10%  faster before they took on AM the last time, just like they said.  They seemed to pull away downwind in the last couple heats.  Also the mainsails might be faster on Prada.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a race like that is why the committee was correct in postponing the race so many times. I think that the race was worth the wait.  Cheers to the Race Committee!

Semi Final Race 1 book is open - hit like for an AM win, dislike for LRPP.  Don’t sit on the fence now!

Please just stick to the facts and not your opinion.  You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how this all works.  The flu is down because of all the hand washing, social distancing, mask wearing,

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, nav said:

I see your epidemiological knowledge is as of as much value as your 'special' legal theories - well done, stay consistent.

In Canada, there were 12,000 more deaths in 2020 than 2019, in 2017 there were 12,000 more deaths than 2016. 

12 hours ago, Tornado-Cat said:

There was no flue this year so official covid figures are inflated. We don't know if vaccines will protect for a long time, whatever, the pandemic is nearly finished in the US. Humanity has survived with natural immunity without vaccines until about a century. The reason indians were decimated with the arrival of europeans was because they were not exposed to viruses, like NZ now.

We are far, far  from done with the pandemic in the US. We should all be thankful that the Kiwis won the cup in Bermuda. If the US or the Brits had won we would not be having a competition right now.

• Like 5
13 hours ago, Tornado-Cat said:

There was no flue this year so official covid figures are inflated. We don't know if vaccines will protect for a long time, whatever, the pandemic is nearly finished in the US. Humanity has survived with natural immunity without vaccines until about a century. The reason indians were decimated with the arrival of europeans was because they were not exposed to viruses, like NZ now.

Please explain what you mean by "the pandemic is nearly finished". 60 - 70k people are in the hospital. 3-5,000 people are dying each day. We are down to 100k new cases per day. That's a per capita rate that is approximately 10,000x what they are having right now in NZ.

• Like 7

every thread is polluted with the Q's and the trumpers half baked denials, conspiracy theories and general idiocy. At this point I am  very thankful to be in a country where people know the jewish space lasers are not fucking with the frackers onboard electronics- or are they?

• Like 7

Thread drift is good fun, but there’s a whole forum for politics and a COVID thread so please share your fucking boring shit stained monkey masturbating egoistic lame wisdom with the losers over there. And expect my full quota of downvotes if you take another dump on this great thread. 

I think INEOS is still adapting to upgrades, so should be on a steeper learning curve. We’ve seen some great racing and it will continue to improve. 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1
37 minutes ago, Steve said:

If the US or the Brits had won we would not be having a competition right now.

Wouldn’t call Amway or the Frackers competitive based on the results so far....

11 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

Can covid deniers from the US please just fuck off from this thread 

Agree, except this particular covidiot isn't an American, they've never revealed their country, or any team they support, they are just a troll coward spouting utter shit as per usual.

@nav and @The_Alchemist are valiantly trying, but I'd suggest they both just pop the turkey on ignore like the rest of us did a year ago, and enjoy their day upgrade B)

• Like 2

Pretty loose cover by LR at times. I doubt Ben will let them even breathe when he gets in front. 

The fact that they recovered so fast from the Bronco ride hides the lost opportunity to have been in control without it. They got a nice little righty on that first tack and would have had control 

21 minutes ago, Kenny Dumas said:

Pretty loose cover by LR at times. I doubt Ben will let them even breathe when he gets in front. 

The fact that they recovered so fast from the Bronco ride hides the lost opportunity to have been in control without it. They got a nice little righty on that first tack and would have had control 

If it came down to a tacking duel my money will be on LR every time. They have more grinders working and helms don’t change sides. To me they look like they are optimised for turning corners. 
 Based on what we’ve seen so far I don’t think it would be too hard for LR to get back in front. 
Ineos have been losing ground to LR in all the tacks so far. 

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Kenny Dumas said:

I doubt Ben will let them even breathe when he gets in front. 

With those crappy starts?   They are just not in sync.  Hard to believe what they’re doing in the box.

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Mudz said:

If it came down to a tacking duel my money will be on LR every time. They have more grinders working and helms don’t change sides. To me they look like they are optimised for turning corners. 
 Based on what we’ve seen so far I don’t think it would be too hard for LR to get back in front. 

I agree, LR just looks so smooth and fast when they need it.   

2 hours ago, nroose said:

Please explain what you mean by "the pandemic is nearly finished". 60 - 70k people are in the hospital. 3-5,000 people are dying each day. We are down to 100k new cases per day. That's a per capita rate that is approximately 10,000x what they are having right now in NZ.

I think it refers to NZ which is fully open except no visitors 

11 hours ago, southseasbill said:

Horse face had the mobile phone telco's send  emergency alerts to every smartphone in the country. She's completely drunk with power. No doubt when there's an actual emergency like a massive tsunami or Lake Taupo about to blow up people will ignore it. Just Cindy playing again.

Lol your leader looks like Chucky from Childs play, so let’s not throw stones. Right now, Covid very much IS an emergency. It’s the only emergency, unless you’re one of the tin foil hat crazy idiots that believes Covid is just another conspiracy. “Cindy” and her cabinet are the reason we are able to watch an America’s Cup right now. If it was anywhere else we’d be waiting at least another year. So fuck off with your dumbass  comments.

• Like 8
  • Downvote 2
2 hours ago, Mudz said:

Agreed, and Mozzy’s analysis in that video may be a contributing factor too, using the windward foil for better purchase through tacks than the way Ineos operates things. But here’s the thing.

Despite LR being up 4-0 the racing and the boat performances have been very-surprisingly tight given that it’s a new Class and given how little racing has happened in this cycle. Anything can happen from here on out. 

On the other hand, if you think as I do that the boats and teams are that competitive, where it’s a 50-50 chance of either boat winning a race, this 4-0 advantage is a mountain to climb. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

Lol your leader looks like Chucky from Childs play, so let’s not throw stones. Right now, Covid very much IS an emergency. It’s the only emergency, unless you’re one of the tin foil hat crazy idiots that believes Covid is just another conspiracy. “Cindy” and her cabinet are the reason we are able to watch an America’s Cup right now. If it was anywhere else we’d be waiting at least another year. So fuck off with your dumbass  comments.

But we aren't able to watch the cup right now. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Estimated world population;       7.000.000.000
Corona virus cases:                               109.345.397       1,56%     
Deaths:                                                            2.409.966       0.03%
What pandemic are we talking about? It's an inmune system disease. Those with weak inmune system are prone to get the worst part. It's a very contagious flu. Like most of flu's, it causes pneumonia, some very soft, some moderate and some severe. It came here to stay. Vaccines will be temporary solution, every year the virus will mute. The problem is it has affected more the 1rst world population than the rest of the world. Much more than this figures die per year of other diseases, and more will die due to lack of attention. It's criminal what has been done. The world as we know it has been destroyed... by whom? for what? I do not know. I don´t mean to argue with anyone, each one of us has his own opinion, and very valid of course. This is mine.
PD I'm in the risk group, cause of my age, and 40% of breathing restriction due to right diafragm paralysis.Had the damn bug 15 days, fever (not too much), but felt like a freight train and a couple of trucks rolled over me. The point is that if tomorrow i die from a heart attack or ACV they will blame the virus...
Sorry for this, won't happen again...

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
12 minutes ago, jorge said:

Estimated world population;       7.000.000.000
Corona virus cases:                               109.345.397       1,56%     
Deaths:                                                            2.409.966       0.03%
What pandemic are we talking about? It's an inmune system disease. Those with weak inmune system are prone to get the worst part. It's a very contagious flu. Like most of flu's, it causes pneumonia, some very soft, some moderate and some severe. It came here to stay. Vaccines will be temporary solution, every year the virus will mute. The problem is it has affected more the 1rst world population than the rest of the world. Much more than this figures die per year of other diseases, and more will die due to lack of attention. It's criminal what has been done. The world as we know it has been destroyed... by whom? for what? I do not know. I don´t mean to argue with anyone, each one of us has his own opinion, and very valid of course. This is mine.
PD I'm in the risk group, cause of my age, and 40% of breathing restriction due to right diafragm paralysis.Had the damn bug 15 days, fever (not too much), but felt like a freight train and a couple of trucks rolled over me. The point is that if tomorrow i die from a heart attack or ACV they will blame the virus...
Sorry for this, won't happen again...

Data from Japan which I suspect has a high degree of accuracy:

https://toyokeizai.net/sp/visual/tko/covid19/en.html

22 minutes ago, southseasbill said:

Data from Japan which I suspect has a high degree of accuracy:

https://toyokeizai.net/sp/visual/tko/covid19/en.html

Hospitalised in your 20s/30s but left with one of the long term debilitating and chronic medical conditions below, what a great life to look forward too!

Research from SARS Cov 1 Virus ---  2003 This study showed there was persistent and significant impairment of exercise
capacity and health status in survivors of SARS over 24 months. Health workers who
had SARS experienced even more marked adverse impact.
• Another study, revealed that 40% of people recovering from SARS still had chronic
fatigue symptoms 3.5 years after being diagnosed.

For all the Covidiots this pandemic is the SARS Cov 2 Virus which causes the disease Covid 19.

COVID-19 may increase the risk of long-term health problems  - WHO

COVID-19 can sometimes result in prolonged illness, even in young adults and children without underlying chronic medical conditions.

Body systems and organs that can be affected : • Heart
Damage to heart muscle, heart failure • Lungs
Damage to lung tissue and restrictive lung failure
• Brain and the nervous system
Loss of sense of smell (anosmia)
Consequences of thrombo-embolic events such as
pulmonary embolism, heart attack, stroke
Cognitive impairment (e.g. memory and
concentration) • Mental health
Anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder
and sleep disturbance
• Musculoskeletal and others
Pain in join and muscles

Fatigue

image.thumb.png.c2023d8056142cded95741adfb73a13b.png

11 hours ago, dogwatch said:

No but this thread is not PA for Kiwis. How about taking your message to the Coronovirus thread?

Yet the COVID is affecting the Prada cup via delays. So at the present COVID is a relevant topic in this thread

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Flags said:

Hospitalised in your 20s/30s but left with one of the long term debilitating and chronic medical conditions below, what a great life to look forward too!

Research from SARS Cov 1 Virus ---  2003 This study showed there was persistent and significant impairment of exercise
capacity and health status in survivors of SARS over 24 months. Health workers who
had SARS experienced even more marked adverse impact.
• Another study, revealed that 40% of people recovering from SARS still had chronic
fatigue symptoms 3.5 years after being diagnosed.

For all the Covidiots this pandemic is the SARS Cov 2 Virus which causes the disease Covid 19.

COVID-19 may increase the risk of long-term health problems  - WHO

COVID-19 can sometimes result in prolonged illness, even in young adults and children without underlying chronic medical conditions.

Body systems and organs that can be affected : • Heart
Damage to heart muscle, heart failure • Lungs
Damage to lung tissue and restrictive lung failure
• Brain and the nervous system
Loss of sense of smell (anosmia)
Consequences of thrombo-embolic events such as
pulmonary embolism, heart attack, stroke
Cognitive impairment (e.g. memory and
concentration) • Mental health
Anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder
and sleep disturbance
• Musculoskeletal and others
Pain in join and muscles

Fatigue

image.thumb.png.c2023d8056142cded95741adfb73a13b.png

I don't want to click "like", because there's nothing to like about the content of this post, but thanks for bringing in some perspective.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

JS and Co did an awesome job of Boxing out Ineos after leading off the line. The past 2races are the best match racing we’ve seen in a very long time, brilliantly done. 

Agreed. Magnus is calling it the Valentines Day massacre.

4 minutes ago, strider470 said:

I don’t want NZ has to suffer as we did in our countries for Covid. So, Kiwi friends, take care and please do not underestimate it. 

We don't have any of the vaccine's here yet. They are supposed to be starting with the Pfizer one for border front line staff and medics in a couple of weeks.

5 minutes ago, southseasbill said:

Agreed. Magnus is calling it the Valentines Day massacre.

Yes, read that piece. Being as he is an ‘alarmist’ in a fun way, he didn’t point how damn close the boats and teams actually are performance-wise, and so how awesome the racing actually was! 

2 minutes ago, southseasbill said:

We don't have any of the vaccine's here yet. They are supposed to be starting with the Pfizer one for border front line staff and medics in a couple of weeks.

Saturday. Border workers, then close contacts. 

Another layer of protection. 

1 minute ago, southseasbill said:

In the mean time contact tracing is crucial when the number of cases is small. And extensive testing..  I think you are well set up already for that.

• Like 1

I'm mostly surprised that the Sir Ben Giles pairing which I thought was a real strength in that team has suddenly become an apparent liability. Hopefully they can get their shit togeather or it's going to be a short series. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, kenergy said:

I'm mostly surprised that the Sir Ben Giles pairing which I thought was a real strength in that team has suddenly become an apparent liability. Hopefully they can get their shit togeather or it's going to be a short series. 

I don’t see any reason to blame Giles or BA for anything, actually. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kenergy said:

No, they have been flawless? No mistakes? 

Ben apparently got too aggressive going for that hook despite Giles warning him at the last second they’d lost the opportunity, yes. The prestart sky jump launch in the next race? Hard to say, they obviously ventilated the rudder but there’s a bunch of synchro that has to happen in that gibe, am not willing to try pin it on anyone. 

What ~did~ impress me was how damn right Ineos kept it, R3 was what, 14 seconds? Dang... 

27 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

One day. It’s one day.

And a day that might be over the wind limits anyway if this storm keeps up?

1 minute ago, matttnz said:

And a day that might be over the wind limits anyway if this storm keeps up?

Wednesday was iffy on the forecast. Although I notice the wind so far today is nothing like the prediction. Plenty of rain which has been good for the garden.

1 hour ago, Stingray~ said:

JS and Co did an awesome job of Boxing out Ineos after leading off the line. The past 2races are the best match racing we’ve seen in a very long time, brilliantly done. 

Back to boats so close in performance you need to win the start to win or at least it seems that way. Race 4 Eneos almost looked like they might sneak up on port but they ran out of course and then Luna Rosa just kept them covered. If Eneos comes back into this series I will be surprised. Maybe if wind picks up it might help?

39 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Ben apparently got too aggressive going for that hook despite Giles warning him at the last second they’d lost the opportunity, yes. The prestart sky jump launch in the next race? Hard to say, they obviously ventilated the rudder but there’s a bunch of synchro that has to happen in that gibe, am not willing to try pin it on anyone. 

What ~did~ impress me was how damn right Ineos kept it, R3 was what, 14 seconds? Dang... 

He hasnt won a single start yet.

1 hour ago, kenergy said:

4-0 is nothing compared to 8-1.   We all know how that ended.  Yes?

BA & GS are the two best sailors in the Prada series.

My money’s on the them.

2 hours ago, Flags said:

image.thumb.png.8b0d7d270c07d19a805abe50cf892caf.png

Who are you calling a covidit, cunt? Read my other posts. I spent the last 12 months fighting to keep it out of NZ, every day. Now it's loose and we kiwis are pissed off it's been allowed out for the 11th time into the community. 

Covidiots are people who deny it, not fight to keep it suppressed, and pollute sailing threads with shit. 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, blunderfull said:

4-0 is nothing compared to 8-1.   We all know how that ended.  Yes?

BA & GS are the two best sailors in the Prada series.

My money’s on the them.

"BA & GS are the two best sailors in the Prada series."

They haven't won a start

They haven't led around even one mark.

This is the pointy end of a regatta

In the biggest sailing game in the world

and they have been outclassed in all areas of sailing

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Barnyb said:

"BA & GS are the two best sailors in the Prada series."

They haven't won a start

They haven't led around even one mark.

This is the pointy end of a regatta

In the biggest sailing game in the world

and they have been outclassed in all areas of sailing

They dumped their boat off the foils and were slow to re emerge from displacement/surface tension hell. Is Ineos(spelled it correctly this time!) suffering from not enough racing?

29 minutes ago, idontwan2know said:

I wonder if LR has better software in the starts. They seem to have better grasp on their timing back to the line than Ineos.

Possibly but the software doesn't tell you where to put the boat. Jimmy has had control of every start and that is more the issue rather than time to the line IMO. If you are being hunted out to the starting boundary you have 2 options in terms of which way to gybe. If you gybe up and the other boat is under you he automatically has control and he can squeeze you out. Jimmy does this very well and I think Ben has been expecting a set play from Jimmy. I think Jimmy decides on the fly what he is going to do with the computer telling him approx how long back to the line? That's my assumption but if someone knows better it would be great to know?

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, idontwan2know said:

I wonder if LR has better software in the starts. They seem to have better grasp on their timing back to the line than Ineos.

That could be, but on the wider subject: 

Someone (I think Max?) described recently how systems software often gets updated from a chase boat even between races. Unlike the hardware items that need to be measured in and remain frozen for that series, the software may well be a big part of the ongoing up-developments. That may include timing back to the line but my guess is that it includes a lot more. 

3 hours ago, Stingray~ said:

They did. I think the boats are goofy as hell but they can tack. It’s nice to see boats stay in touch, although Ineos needs a bit of pace.

42 minutes ago, idontwan2know said:

Sounded like the brain trust on Ineos knew how long to the line but got crossed up in the “hunt or run to the line” discussion. 

3 hours ago, kenergy said:

My concern is being skipper/helmsman and syndicate leader is too much for any one. Your either syndicate leader or helmsman but not both. I wonder the stress of everything is making Ben make uncharacteristic mistakes. 

12 minutes ago, mako23 said:

My concern is being skipper/helmsman and syndicate leader is too much for any one. Your either syndicate leader or helmsman but not both. I wonder the stress of everything is making Ben make uncharacteristic mistakes. 

Similar problems on AM? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, strider470 said:

I don’t want NZ has to suffer as we did in our countries for Covid. So, Kiwi friends, take care and please do not underestimate it. 

Thanks Strider. Many may not be aware that cordial relations have existed for some years between NZ and Italy beyond sailing,  including trade agreements. The best Italian suits have NZ wool in them, and we cheerfully import 20K coffee machines from them en masse.

For those interested, that due this detente, NZ health authorities and even individual medial professionals got direct, dire warnings from our Italian counterparts to take appropriate precautions , to some degree this kicked our arses into gear a week or two sooner and bypassed Government inertia. I will always remember this care for NZ in the face of catastrophe on the other side of the world. I just wish we could trade sheep for ferraris.

ETNZ have a similar crew setup to ITUK, the split helm superiority (at least in prestarts) is the only thing concerning me now. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, mako23 said:

Yet the COVID is affecting the Prada cup via delays. So at the present COVID is a relevant topic in this thread

But Kiwi party politics is not,

• Like 1
Just now, Gissie said:

The big problem there was having your tactician also being a grinder.

Skipper, tactician, executive director, grinder.

One hat too many.

• Like 3
Just now, Stingray~ said:

Pointing fingers at Ben and Giles, two brilliant sailors, is silly. 

They are brilliant sailors who are making uncharacteristic mistakes. 

Who else do you point fingers at for their mistakes?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, kenergy said:

They are brilliant sailors who are making uncharacteristic mistakes. 

Who else do you point fingers at for their mistakes?

Yes, the choice to go for the hook may rest on a gamble by BA. It was actually close to being a great move. The sky-launch being BA’s fault? probably not.. 

Am not much into slagging and finger-pointing, at sailors who are among the world’s very best. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

Possibly but the software doesn't tell you where to put the boat. Jimmy has had control of every start and that is more the issue rather than time to the line IMO. If you are being hunted out to the starting boundary you have 2 options in terms of which way to gybe. If you gybe up and the other boat is under you he automatically has control and he can squeeze you out. Jimmy does this very well and I think Ben has been expecting a set play from Jimmy. I think Jimmy decides on the fly what he is going to do with the computer telling him approx how long back to the line? That's my assumption but if someone knows better it would be great to know?

accurate time to the line on given bearings knowing boat speed capabilities and control of said capabilities is pretty useful information :)

19 hours ago, Priscilla said:

Thursday is a reserve day unfortunately the Frackers so called heavy weather prowess will not be tested as the forecast is for soft easterlies and Friday no better.

What now concerns me is that INEOS won't have any time on the water to address some of the issues that, if rectified, could easily see them winning races.

I don't care if they lose, but they should have a fair chance at winning too.

I hope they extend the break to enable them the practice days they would have otherwise had.

4 hours ago, kenergy said:

I agree - although probably wouldn't go quite so far as to call the pairing a liability.

Their interaction certainly needs some work, perhaps together with whoever is managing the mainsail &/or the flight controller.  They are dedicated professionals, so I'm certain they will acknowledge the shortcomings, and concentrate on this before the next race.

As the LR team has already done.

28 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Yes, the choice to go for the hook may rest on a gamble by BA. It was actually close to being a great move. The sky-launch being BA’s fault? probably not.. 

Am not much into slagging and finger-pointing, at sailors who are among the world’s very best. 

Being "among the world's very best" doesn't exempt them from criticism, and it certainly doesn't mean very much when they're losing the challenger series 0-4. BA/Giles have had some rather disasterous pre-start decision making in the finals which has ultimately led them to be dominated by a team they hadn't lost to a single time before Saturday.

• Like 1

Prada Cup/America's Cup: Feb 17-March 15 

Event organisers have already canned Wednesday's schedule, which would have been races five and six in the best of 13 Prada Cup final. 

While the delay is probably good news for the struggling INEOS Team UK, it's not good news for the event, with fans now unlikely to attend.

Even if Auckland is out of level 3 by Thursday, that could be followed by a period at level 2, which would mean no gatherings of more than 100 people.

The Prada Cup finals are scheduled to conclude on February 22, with the America's Cup set to run from March 6-15, but a two-week lockdown will severely impact that schedule. 

The final reserve date for racing is February 24, meaning whichever team is ahead in the series on that date would advance to the America's Cup. The Italians currently lead the best-of-13 series 4-0.

As challenger of record, Luna Rossa Prada Pirelli has to sign off on any schedule changes, and given the daily two-race limit, any further delays would be distinctly to their advantage.

Team UK says they are working closely with organisers to ensure they're correctly following all Government lockdown protocols.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2021/02/coronavirus-hits-sport-the-events-at-threat-amid-new-zealand-latest-covid-19-scare.html

30 minutes ago, jaysper said:

What now concerns me is that INEOS won't have any time on the water to address some of the issues that, if rectified, could easily see them winning races.

I don't care if they lose, but they should have a fair chance at winning too.

I hope they extend the break to enable them the practice days they would have otherwise had.

Does the lockdown mean that Ineos cannot "isolate" on the boat and do some practise?

4 hours ago, mako23 said:

Deductive fallacy!

My other grandpa, who never sailed, got covid 19, so... now you want to know if he died or not, right?

21 minutes ago, MaxHugen said:

Does the lockdown mean that Ineos cannot "isolate" on the boat and do some practise?

At the moment the wind is too high for any practice. Looks better for the next few days. I thought it was allowed under level 3 but they have to keep to a bubble of people.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, JALhazmat said:

Shoulda hired you eh? If only you got those breaks you would have had his career right? 

Best line by mozzys mate was Ben was just a passenger in SF :D

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, mako23 said:

That’s affecting the cup also.......

Please note you got a likey, from the Rat who never makes any sense.

Never mind, this Prada Cup is a bit of joke anyway, so far at least...  :blink:

13 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

It is really easy to research your claims before you post them on the internet.  Just type it into your browser and see what comes up.  

He did google it, but he can't interpret the results. Apparently this is a sharp decline.

image.png.7e4ffa5e816c07d7939f6a37f85734e3.png

1 hour ago, MaxHugen said:

I'm not really sure tonne honest.

The whole coronavirus thing has been such a fuck up, I do my best to ignore it.

8 minutes ago, jaysper said:

Yeah. We have snap lockdowns in Aus too, but now they're infrequent, and generally restricted to the immediate affected area. Comprehensive, but lockdowns not very long now.  I'm fortunate to live in a rural area, so I'm largely unaffected.

Still, way better than pretending it's "no big deal" and ending up with the death rate of other countries.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, jaysper said:

Newshub were reporting that training on the water is permitted under level three but at this stage it is unclear if racing is allowed. Racing obviously involves a lot more people. If no further racing before the last scheduled date then Luna Rossa wins.

• Like 1