10 hours ago, Salty Seacock said:

the mods need to take a look at this person's serious language and kick him in the man pussy. 

It’s pretty clear who the pussy is in this exchange, and it ain’t the guy talking about Arabs. 

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a race like that is why the committee was correct in postponing the race so many times. I think that the race was worth the wait.  Cheers to the Race Committee!

Semi Final Race 1 book is open - hit like for an AM win, dislike for LRPP.  Don’t sit on the fence now!

Please just stick to the facts and not your opinion.  You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how this all works.  The flu is down because of all the hand washing, social distancing, mask wearing,

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

It’s pretty clear who the pussy is in this exchange, and it ain’t the guy talking about Arabs. 

Thanks. I know Kiwis can be pretty one-eyed about our teams, but the reaction to this dismal episode has surprised me. I am a cynical ass at best but some of these fan boys have shown how bad we can get in refusing to see people like Dalts as anything but a god.

2 hours ago, MaxHugen said:

Agree re Shirley!  Plus 2/3 of the past coverage seems to about Ineos....

Personally, I'd prefer more of Nathan Outteridge.

Deffo pick of the bunch by far. Obvs has the props / chops / whatevs but is also a natural broadcaster  - decent persona etc

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Oh look it’s the guy who got kicked off all the other websites for being a cunty fanboi 

Aww Alan don’t be like that.. you talk a good game but still didn’t list the sites you think I was kicked off.

name them or fuck off 

i asked you before and you went quiet so let’s try again. 

3 hours ago, Rennmaus said:

This might be true, but he acted like he did, probably to protect an economy that suffers without a fast and hard lockdown even more than with. The change came when he himself had to fight for his life/health.

It came way after that, just after Christmas when the reality of having the biggest death by population prize was about to be awarded......which he is now the proud owner of.

3 hours ago, dogwatch said:
3 hours ago, Rennmaus said:

This might be true, but he acted like he did, probably to protect an economy that suffers without a fast and hard lockdown even more than with. The change came when he himself had to fight for his life/health.

Not correct. UK was already in lockdown 2 weeks before he was admitted into hospital. 

Do we really have to talk about this on the Prada thread?

Lets not. ;)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Oh look it’s the guy who got kicked off all the other websites for being a cunty fanboi 

Narrow it down Clean, there's fucking loads of them here.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mad said:

It came way after that, just after Christmas when the reality of having the biggest death by population prize was about to be awarded......which he is now the proud owner of.

I just wondered what kind of lockdown it was, as I remember at that time I thought it was a rather light lockdown, mostly consisting of advices and half-hearted restrictions (e.g. schools stayed open) compared to other places. I might be wrong tho. Unfortunately, the provided link did not really help with details (although I must admit that I haven't read all those pages and sub-pages). My memory says that the restrictions became more severe and the rhetoric as well when Johnson returned from his retreat. But again, I might be wrong.
As the discussion was terminated, I left it at that, but now that you re-opened it...

Anyway, the actual point of my reply to 4OS was that his tone vs. Prada and Italians in general is a shame.

Edit: Thanks for the Wiki link, very helpful. Yes, it looks like a stricter lockdown was in place already in March, I stand corrected, thanks.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mad said:

Narrow it down Clean, there's fucking loads of them here.

Clean thinks I was kicked of some forum, I have asked repeatedly which ones and he seems to get all shy and forgetful

Ben is not holding back

Sir Ben Ainslie hits out at Luna Rossa in Prada Cup race delay row – now can he engineer another miracle comeback?

Ainslie's Team Ineos UK are up against it in the Prada Cup final and the Briton has spoken critically of his rivals' protests

It would not be the America's Cup without a whiff of controversy and bad blood and the contest between Ineos Team UK and Luna Rossa is now simmering after Ben Ainslie hit out at the Italian team for refusing to allow this weekend’s Prada Cup action to be pushed back due to a local outbreak of Covid-19 in Auckland.

The four-time Olympic champion, whose team trail Luna Rossa 4-0 in the first-to-seven series to determine who faces New Zealand in next month's America's Cup match, described the Italians' behaviour as "lacking in perspective", adding that some of their comments were "Machiavellian".

This is a row which has built up over time and it predates this latest spat. Ainslie accused Luna Rossa of "gamesmanship" over their successful protest against an irregularity on his boat Britannia during the round robins last month. But his latest words are sure to add a bit of spice to a Prada Cup final which, after much wrangling, resumes in the early hours of Saturday morning UK time.

The Italians insisted that racing should continue as soon as possible once Auckland dropped from a Level Three lockdown to Level Two overnight on Wednesday. That was despite the America's Cup Event authority wanting to delay by as much as a week to give Auckland time to drop back to Level One, which would have allowed fans back into the race village.

As Challenger of Record, Luna Rossa have a right of veto over changes to the protocols. They argued that the rules could not be changed at this stage, that everyone had signed up to them, and that racing had to be completed by Wednesday or else the challenger with the most points would go through.

Additionally, they said pushing back the Prada Cup would have meant less time for the winner to prepare for the America’s Cup match, which is due to start on March 6.

Ainslie, whose team were not consulted over the decision, was unimpressed. “I just think the whole thing's lacking a bit of perspective,” he said ahead of the resumption of racing on Saturday. “You think about what's going on in the world; what New Zealand have done in terms of opening up for the event and hosting us all. They have done a fantastic job in hosting us in the first place. It makes sense that the public and the spectators and stakeholders can share in it.”

Ainslie added that Luna Rossa's argument that the winner would have less time to prepare for the Cup was disingenuous as defenders Team New Zealand were happy for the Cup to be pushed back by a week. He also pointed out Luna Rossa have been happy to tweak rules when it suited them to do so. 

“They’ve changed the rule on the [upper] wind limit,” he told Telegraph Sport. “They conveniently took the 15-minute delay card away from the Americans when they were vulnerable after having sunk their boat [in the round robins] – and then stuck it back in as soon as the Americans were eliminated. 

“All these Machiavellian comments coming out [now]. It's just classic. As I say, it’s lacking perspective.”

Ainslie said the fact that light winds have been forecast for this weekend – Luna Rossa are known to have the faster boat in light airs – was no doubt “part of” the Italians’ thinking. But he insisted he was still confident that his team –who have doing eight-hour practice sessions on the water – could turn it around. 

“It’s not going to be easy. But yeah, we can turn this around for sure. It’s obvious we’ve got to start winning some races. We’ve got to win the starts. If you're able to do that and then make the right decisions on where the best wind is on the course, then we can stay ahead.”

Can Ineos turn it around?

Ben Ainslie of Ineos Team UK speaks at the press conference in Auckland on February 11, 2021, ahead of the Prada Cup final.
Ben Ainslie spoke critically of the Italian Luna Rossa team CREDIT: GILLES MARTIN-RAGET 

Ainslie has made a career of escaping Houdini-like from seemingly hopeless positions. In 2004 in Athens, he lay 19th after the first day of the Olympic regatta having been disqualified in race two. He went on to win gold. 

In 2012, on home waters, Ainslie did not manage to beat surprise leader Jonas Hogh-Christensen in any of the first six races before turning things around to claim his fourth straight Olympic gold. 

One year later, Ainslie joined Oracle Team USA midway through the 34th Cup match, helping them to overturn an 8-1 deficit and triumph 9-8, a feat described by many as the greatest comeback in sport. 

But this is different. Ainslie is not on his own in a fleet of dinghies, able to impose his fierce will on his rivals. 

Ineos were clearly slower than Luna Rossa last weekend, both in upwind speed and in manoeuvres. And, as Ainslie admits, they have not been able to do much to Britannia in the interim as they have to stick to the boat configurations declared to the measurers last Monday. 

“It's just really time on the water, working on technique,” Ainslie said when asked what Ineos could do to improve performance ahead of the weekend, adding that they spent eight hours practising on the Hauraki Gulf Wednesday and would be back for more on Thursday and Friday. 

In particular, Ainslie said the team were focused on their tacking technique, a complex procedure involving “the sequencing of changing of the load between the boards, the mainsail and headsail transfer, the rate of turn...”

And on their starts, of course. Ineos lost three out of four starts last weekend, and drew the other one. Ainslie said much work had been done this week with sailing coach Rob Wilson. “A lot of it is pre-planned,” he said. “You see the Italians have a very clear strategy. They stick to it race after race. And both teams are getting quite good at figuring out each other's plays. I think it'll be really fascinating these next races to see whether those strategies change, or they stay the same. Obviously, it’s nailing that strategy, and then split-second timing is really what makes a difference.”

Ainslie admitted that the light winds forecast for this weekend were unlikely to help Ineos (and undoubtedly played a part in Luna Rossa’s insistence that racing went ahead as scheduled).

But he said that despite all that, and despite the fact that the potentially shiftier and therefore more helpful B and C race courses would not be used for racing this weekend to mitigate the chance of large public gatherings on shore, he still believed Ineos could turn things around. 

“We just have to keep focusing on ourselves,” he concluded. “We’ve tried to stay level-headed throughout. One minute we couldn’t get around the course and everyone wrote us off. Then we went through the round robins unbeaten and we were going to win the America’s Cup. And now we’re 4-0 down in the challenger finals and people are knocking us again. All we can do as a team is try to do the best job we can, stick to our processes and go out and win one race as a time.

“It’s sport,” he added of the do-or-die mentality. “That's why we like competing, because you like to be in these moments. I'd rather be 4-0 up, I'm not gonna lie. But that’s the challenge. I have every confidence that as a team we can come through it.”

Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sailing/2021/02/18/ben-ainslie-hits-luna-rossa-prada-cup-race-delay-row-can-engineer/

23 minutes ago, NSP said:

Tell us something new Ben. 

Suggest you watch the LSD interview yesterday with a fellow team chief Max Sirena. There's a man not trotting out trite same old same old. You are beginning to sound like a UK football manager. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, winchfodder said:

Tell us something new Ben. 

Suggest you watch the LSD interview yesterday with a fellow team chief Max Sirena. There's a man not trotting out trite same old same old. You are beginning to sound like a UK football manager.

Italians are well and truly in there heads now ! be over tomorrow and Ben can go home 

• Like 2

Saw JS up close and personal yesterday before he boarded Luna Rossa for the afternoon practice session.

Scary Darth Vader look helmet darkened visor two mics and a don't fuck with me swagger if I was Basher Ben I would stay in bed today.

4 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Saw JS up close and personal yesterday before he boarded Luna Rossa for the afternoon practice session.

Scary Darth Vader look helmet darkened visor two mics and a don't fuck with me swagger if I was Basher Ben I would stay in bed today.

Darth Vader? Ben..  Kenobi?

1 hour ago, Daniel Holman said:

Deffo pick of the bunch by far. Obvs has the props / chops / whatevs but is also a natural broadcaster  - decent persona etc

Yeah this, he is the best of any of the experts they've had on so far

10 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Jimmy will be in full c$&t mode today I’m tipping.   And as smug as in press conference later . Go jimmy off with his head 

3 hours ago, Paddywackery said:

I agree and I like her passion for the sport. The podcast is also pretty good.

I find her podcast excellent.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jean-Baptiste said:

I find her podcast excellent.

She makes it very relaxed and conversational. It's an easy and enjoyable listen. And not a hint of arrogance. Refreshing in a time when we probably all need to be a little gentler and kinder with each other.

• Like 1
Just now, Paddywackery said:

So as we while away the hours in eager anticipation, and hope for the wind to blow, who would win a displacement race based on what we've seen so far?

Iain Murray

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Paddywackery said:

So as we while away the hours in eager anticipation, and hope for the wind to blow, who would win a displacement race based on what we've seen so far?

time factor/ attention span would probably result in DNF

1 minute ago, Paddywackery said:

True...we can only hope we get the wind. Where are the Kiwi noses sniffing the air when you need them?

Its warming up, no cloud, classic auckland high pressure day, should get some sea breeze later. 

Hopefully in 5 hours time we can get off the fucking political covid bullshit and talk about some yacht racing. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kenergy said:

Its warming up, no cloud, classic auckland high pressure day, should get some sea breeze later. 

Hopefully in 5 hours time we can get off the fucking political covid bullshit and talk about some yacht racing. 

Is there a website quoting odds?

27 minutes ago, 45Roller said:

Yeah this, he is the best of any of the experts they've had on so far

Goody is decent in the interviews that Matt Sheahan has done too. Seat of the pants sailor as his stock in trade but understands the technical enough to explain it simply without dumbing down if that makes sense. Has sense of humour / personality and charisma. For a ginger. :lol:

Saw his moth zipping along in the most recent Luna Rossa vid, so its good to see he is having some fun as a free man.

1 minute ago, Daniel Holman said:

Goody is decent in the interviews that Matt Sheahan has done too. Seat of the pants sailor as his stock in trade but understands the technical enough to explain it simply without dumbing down if that makes sense. Has sense of humour / personality and charisma. For a ginger. :lol:

Saw his moth zipping along in the most recent Luna Rossa vid, so its good to see he is having some fun as a free man.

His video on VMG was very good and easily understood.

24 minutes ago, Paddywackery said:

Working Sail's, Pellew. ;-)

8 minutes ago, Daniel Holman said:

:lol: yeah there was an interview with him when AM were still in it, he's one hell of an asset for a team to have, 3 moth worlds, olympic gold medal, and now 2 Cup campaigns, hopefully he'll be back for the next cup

4 hours ago, Rennmaus said:

Having been an ETNZ fan myself, a hefty Fremdscham (noun) just set in. 

Fremdschämen, what a nice word that is, Rennie. I knew fremdgehen (umm) but this one is even better ;), and should really be a germanism, like schadenfreude.

As you know, I have old friends in ETNZ, and I generally sympathize with their plight, but this time I was just like like you, full of fremdschämen.

I can fully see how their friendship with Prada has deteriorated over time, too bad, but in this case they need to apologize unreservedly.

Come on Grunter, do the right thing and and go for it!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gissie said:

I am a cynical ass at best but some of these fan boys have shown how bad we can get in refusing to see people like Dalts as anything but a god.

Show us a single fact that suggests this was Dalton's idea ...??

You don't have to be a "fan boy" to be annoyed at all the vitriol being dumped on him and the NZ contingent, most of it based on a couple of partisan media releases and a whole lot of guessing. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

I have not been following last week, do we have a race today at the same usual time ?

Yes, TC. 4:15 NZ time.

12 minutes ago, weta27 said:

You don't have to be a "fan boy" to be annoyed at all the vitriol being dumped on him and the NZ contingent, most of it based on a couple of partisan media releases and a whole lot of guessing. 

He is the CEO of ACE, so the buck stops with him. Since one of his employees insulted a business partner, guest and sports colleague, he needs to fix the issue with that employee and then with the insulted party. This is normal business practice, if you don't want to leave scorched earth. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Rennmaus said:

He is the CEO of ACE, so the buck stops with him. Since one of his employees insulted a business partner, guest and sports colleague, he needs to fix the issue with that employee and then with the insulted party. This is normal business practice, if you don't want to leave scorched land. 

simplest way is to pop her on her broom, open the window, and hurl her out

5 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

Thanks Sailbydate. Any idea of the weather today ?

Should be a good easterly sea breeze later this afternoon. Little opposing convergent breeze expected, so should pipe through at about 4:00pm, hopefully. Maybe 17 knots or so, fingers crossed.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

^^ Well, reading some of the last comments it seems we had some AC drama last days :)

usual queens swinging handbags, never mind though ......4 hrs till kickoff

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, weta27 said:

Do you honestly think there is any possibilty Tina just decided thrown a pile of shit ion Prada without Dalts full knowledge. If there is one thing I argree with you all about - Dalts is a control freak and very hands on manager, a bloody good one in many ways. If Tina had done as she has without warning, getting full agreement from him she woyld have been torn a new one. Plus he would have fronted with a story and put out the fire.

Instead he is nowhere to be seen. ETNZ is nowhere to be seen. Laughing, I presume, in the background. Enjoying the shit being put on Prada with their quiet encouragement. There is a better chance that Trump didn't want the capitol stormed than Dalts did't want this to explode.

The only unanswered question is why? Are they scared of the new skills and speed on show? Has he just fallen out so much with the Italians he wants nothing less than total destruction?

In the end I don't care anymore, the team has lost my respect over this. I will watch the racing, but would prefer the challenger, whoever that is, takes it away from NZ. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Rennmaus said:

He is the CEO of ACE, so the buck stops with him. Since one of his employees insulted a business partner, guest and sports colleague, he needs to fix the issue with that employee and then with the insulted party. This is normal business practice, if you don't want to leave scorched earth. 

He was at the meeting with Prada, INEOS, COR, ETNZ  when ACE presented their plan. He is Tina's boss. He likes to control everything.  So he definitely knew what was in the ACE press release. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Rennmaus said:

Right, although there are still posters around arguing that the volunteers could have been locked up in a bubble for months to facilitate the Cup racing. 

These events are all organized with hundreds of volunteers, not only for spectator organization, otherwise there wouldn't be these events. They would simply be too expensive. If the NFL can afford full time paid personnel, good on them. The F1 can't, the AC can't, the VOR can't, even Wimbledon can't. 

Nevertheless, the races were scheduled well in advance, so probably most of the volunteers had planned for their service anyway. 

Volunteers, until the night prior, had no idea if we were going to be locked down, let out, or euthanised.

Organising volunteers, equipment in the context of a high profile event is still difficult. Some volunteers will be nervous around Covid-19 in general.

Expecting to go from lockdown Wednesday, to we'll organised racing Thursday would be harder than many seem to think. Easier if they are all paid staff, but that's not the case.

But still racing by the Saturday shouldn't, and won't be an issue.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Nutta said:

Expecting to go from lockdown Wednesday, to we'll organised racing Thursday would be harder than many seem to think. Easier if they are all paid staff, but that's not the case.

But still racing by the Saturday shouldn't, and won't be an issue.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

5 minutes ago, Fiji Bitter said:

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

Even Friday may have been a pinch, but yes, probably. I think LR are on the right end of this issue even though they have that women's private part JS on board...

7 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

This is a great interview.  

Max talked bout how their L1 is still one of the best designs.  It was designed for better aero and top line speed.  They have learned that they needed a better handling boat that can do maneuvers during races.

He said that AM was much faster up wind and downwind and very stable. They asked how do they do that???  They learned how to tune the boat from watching AM and was very happy with the higher wind speed they showed in the semis with AM.  He said that in their beer discussions with AM after the race, that AM was designed for speed and not maneuverability (that was LR initial approach until they shifted to better handling).

They will use the AC75 if they win the cup.  Make improvements like remove the bowsprit, change the sail plan like changing mast height based upon wind (these are just his guess without talking to the designers).  He says they have reach 53.4 knots a couple of weeks ago and he thinks that the design can easily reach 60 knots in the next generation

When they started the design with NZ, the boat kept tipping over in the simulations.  The AC75 was about 80% of the NZ concept, but they blended in some Italian design.

The AC72 were really brutal and scary because they were so early in the technology.

The AC75 sails almost like a normal boat with regards to boat handling.  It is impossible to do 17-18 tack with an AC75 or AC50.

They learn a lot with sailing on the simulator (try new things) and then racing against a chase boat.

They would go again with two helmsman, flying the boat is good training to tell them how to be in phase with the helmsman.  In tight situations and pre-start, two guys is a big advantage.  They get aero improvements and they do not have the crossing time gaps in control of the boat.

Max intentionally searched for participants from outside the AC circles.  If you stay with the same people you keep making the same mistakes (we tried that before and it didn't work, maybe we didn't evaluate it properly).  He said that most of the best design ideas have come from the new young people.

He thinks NZ is really fast upwind in above 12-13 knots of wind, but it has been a long time since they have sail near them.  LR has improved a lot, but he assumes that NZ has continued to improve.

Nice summary, well done 

35 minutes ago, Sailbydate said:

Should be a good easterly sea breeze later this afternoon. Little opposing convergent breeze expected, so should pipe through at about 4:00pm, hopefully. Maybe 17 knots or so, fingers crossed.

Yes, fingers crossed! 

Any time foilers are stuck in the water, the race becomes a mockery.. Bring on the breeze! 

2 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Nice summary, well done 

The one comment Alky in his summary omitted was Max S describing the experience of sailing an AC75 as up there with having sex with a woman.:P

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Yes, fingers crossed! 

Any time foilers are stuck in the water, the race becomes a mockery.. Bring on the breeze! 

There is suggestion that ETNZ us getting up in quite low wind conditions. That could be a defining design factor come the match... (If it's reality)

Just now, Priscilla said:

The one comment Alky in his summary omitted was Max S describing the experience of sailing an AC75 as up there with having sex with a woman.:P

Yes, it was a good one. ‘Passionately Italian’ in some ways. 

I do admire a lot about ETNZ and chief among those is this frikkin’ AC75, this Class has proved to be stunning! Both ETNZ and LR have basically announced there will be an AC75 V2 should they win, I suspect Ineos is on the same general track. 

4 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Yes, it was a good one. ‘Passionately Italian’ in some ways. 

I do admire a lot about ETNZ and chief among those is this frikkin’ AC75, this Class has proved to be stunning! Both ETNZ and LR have basically announced there will be an AC75 V2 should they win, I suspect Ineos is on the same general track. 

There's still plenty of room to develop, and keeping the class would allow easier entry for new teams...

I'd still like to ditch the stadium racing thing, and have just one longer race per day on a bigger course to allow for (potentially) better racing, tactics and use of the weather conditions.

Just now, Nutta said:

There is suggestion that ETNZ us getting up in quite low wind conditions. That could be a defining design factor come the match... (If it's reality)

This soft weather cycle could also change up a click or two before or during the AC match.

15 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

There was a sadness when Max said he is now too old to be having sex with an AC75. :(

7 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

This is a great interview.  

They will use the AC75 if they win the cup.  Make improvements like remove the bowsprit,  ...

... and re-designate the Class as AC68 ^_^

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Nutta said:

There's still plenty of room to develop, and keeping the class would allow easier entry for new teams...

I'd still like to ditch the stadium racing thing, and have just one longer race per day on a bigger course to allow for (potentially) better racing, tactics and use of the weather conditions.

Sure, that could be an improvement. 

Others I can think of include more standardization of some FCS related systems, allowing designers to focus more directly on performance related design spaces, especially the foils, while also saving costs. 

A smaller boat of the same concept might be worth considering too. 

7 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

This soft weather cycle could also change up a click or two before or during the AC match.

But leaving the other guy behind in 6kt breeze would be a handy trick to have up your sleeve. As long as you're quick in the higher ranges also...

5 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Others I can think of include more standardization of some FCS related systems, allowing designers to focus more directly on performance related design spaces, especially the foils, while also saving costs. 

The IACC was good for AC team entries because of the platform continuation. I hope there's the same  with the AC75.

12 minutes ago, Nutta said:

7 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

I would retain a modified version of the AC 75 for the next round.  The main change is to replace the grinders with a battery, electric motors and increase ballast by the weight saved by the smaller crew so that they would really be self righting. Electric motors are cheaper and more efficient than gorillas.

I would retain the bowsprit just to carry the instruments in clear air but it can be made much lighter.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Terry Hollis said:

I would retain a modified version of the AC 75 for the next round.  The main change is to replace the grinders with a battery, electric motors and increase ballast by the weight saved by the smaller crew so that they would really be self righting. Electric motors are cheaper and more efficient than gorillas.

I would retain the bowsprit just to carry the instruments in clear air but it can be made much lighter.

and in time you may wind up using ....these

propeller.jpg

20 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Others I can think of include more standardization of some FCS related systems, allowing designers to focus more directly on performance related design spaces, especially the foils, while also saving costs

You realise the FCS is a one design system so total standardisation across the fleet already exists. 

So, wind not backing east much. Could be a long afternoon. Match point to LRPP, is my pick, if racing gets away at all

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 1.28.52 PM.png

• Like 2