Did You Know...

8 hours ago, Foreverslow said:

Did you know installing new software without through exercising all functionality on a separate test platform is considered bush league and frowned upon as any unplanned side effects upset your installed base.

Unless you are Microsoft...

my soon to former employer implemented an corporate wide SAP sytem, about 3,500 employees.  in the first 2 months 4000 IT tickets were registered of which only 2,300 had been resolved...senior leadership is calling it a rousing success....

2 hours ago, chester said:

my soon to former employer implemented an corporate wide SAP sytem, about 3,500 employees.  in the first 2 months 4000 IT tickets were registered of which only 2,300 had been resolved...senior leadership is calling it a rousing success....

what did you expect, SAP's purpose is not to make your business run better, but to suck as much money out of your company as possible..

4 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

what did you expect, SAP's purpose is not to make your business run better, but to suck as much money out of your company as possible..

i was righting a treatise on this but i chased a squirel (a notification from IStream), lost the text in the reply...I then thought " in 21 sleeps i will NOT be employed here so I really don't fucking care".  And them i thought "If SAP fucks up my transition to superannuation....FUCK!!!!!!"

21 sleeps? I could do that in a week, given the opportunity.

5 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

21 sleeps? I could do that in a week, given the opportunity.

7 days, really, what a slacker. I could knock that out in 3 days easy.

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, See Level said:

I'm not a very good drinker :lol:

Of course.

I get that there are good drunks and bad drunks.

What’s the difference between a good drinker and a bad drinker, Quantity, quality, propensity to injury,  entertainment value for others....???

Seriously, I’d didnt realize we were being graded on this shit.

14 minutes ago, Marcjsmith said:

I get that there are good drunks and bad drunks.

What’s the difference between a good drinker and a bad drinker, Quantity, quality, propensity to injury,  entertainment value for others....???

Seriously, I’d didnt realize we were being graded on this shit.

Pass/Fail

10 minutes ago, See Level said:

Piss/Fall

FTFY

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

a07edVQ_460swp.webp

Yes.... The British have a long history of destroying other peoples' words/names.

There's a town in the south of England called "Bewley" There's a great car museum there. But it's spelled "Beaulieu"....

To make things more complex, there are also 3 different villages in England named "Bewley".

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Yes.... The British have a long history of destroying other peoples' words/names.

To be fair, they are equal opportunity destroyers - they do the same to their own language.