I am angry today

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys need to do something else. Go out for a walk, this shit slinging ain't healthy.  

Curse the anti-mask morons that surround you.

The cause?

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

You revered in Fakenews' pain with Covid.

I do admit taking a bit of guilty pleasure at that, but only because gaytor was a selfish, narcissistic prick for gloating about how he continued going to public gyms unmasked, despite gyms being one of the THE top covid risk activities.  So yeah, he got what he deserved.  

3 hours ago, Hatin' life said:

Covid denier? :lol: I had it.

You seemed to be seriously downplaying it then.  If I misunderstood what you were saying, then I'm happy to be corrected.  

13 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

nobody is seriously disputing such information, just pointing out that a kid with cancer aint going to give it to their grandparents.....

the issue is how much responsibility does an individual have to not spread a disease to another?

That concept is just a smidge too complex for the anti maskers to comprehend.

3 hours ago, nacradriver said:

Speaking from experience are ya?  

Another I knew a guy who knew a guy..huh! 

You are a remarkably stupid and nasty asshole

14 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:
15 hours ago, Hatin' life said:

Wow.  You respected him so much you couldn't even be bothered to spell out brother in law....  Tells the world a lot about your character.

You got anymore make believe outrage for the class?

You are a remarkably stupid and nasty asshole.

38 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

You seemed to be seriously downplaying it then.  If I misunderstood what you were saying, then I'm happy to be corrected.  

Am I down playing it?  Or conveying what I see?  I've had hiccups more troubling than covid.  But I'm healthy, so there's no reason it should have effected me to any real degree.

Sure, it fucks a statistically insignificant number of people in the same boat as me.  But so can virtually anything else.  Any one of an almost infinite number of possibilities are out there waiting to kill you from being raped to death by baboons, to having an aneurysm sitting on the shitter.

If you're a fat fuck, have health issues, or are scared of your shadow.  You should probably stay home where it's safe for you.  YOU can make the decision for yourself.  There's no reason the other 99.8% of the population should ruin their lives because some selfish fucks think the world revolves around them.  I've been lucky.  We're maintaining, we're keeping the mortgage paid, but.  I've. been. lucky.. Not everybody has been.  Small business is tough on a good day.  Is one death worth more than another?  Is a rise in crime and violence okay if it causes murder but saves somebody who refused to take care of themselves?

• Like 1

One of my oldest sailing mates and his wife both had it and both have lingering effects.  He has a heart murmur, and she has debilitating fatigue.  I know of one person at work who died from it.  Missus BB and I are older, and both on BP Meds, and I am taking cholesterol meds as well.  I cannot get the regular flu shot, as it could cause a recurance of the GBS I had 18 years ago.  My PCP says there is no evidence of the Covid vaccine doing that.  We are both trying to stay away from close contact with anyone, and wearing masks. Hoping to get the vaccine ASAP.  

People who don't take this seriously are fools, IMHO.....

2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I do admit taking a bit of guilty pleasure at that, but only because gaytor was a selfish, narcissistic prick for gloating about how he continued going to public gyms unmasked, despite gyms being one of the THE top covid risk activities.  So yeah, he got what he deserved.  

I thought Gaytor was gone before the China virus outbreak!

1 hour ago, Hatin' life said:

... There's no reason the other 99.8% of the population should ruin their lives because some selfish fucks think the world revolves around them. 

Totally bogus number straight from FoxNews, I'd guess. 

The caretakers are overwhelmed, the hospitals full. That's the telling point. We can't stretch resources any further. 

So we go on and on about how the world's population is to high and we need to let Darwin do his work. Then something like this comes along and we do everything we can to stop it. In general the weak, sick and stupid are the main targets. The very ones the world can do without. Yes there are some healthy ones, but is the risk to them much higher than other things that randomly take the healthy.

We can minimise our exposure on a personal level, especially if you are in the target range. Personal responsibility can save you. But worrying about the stupid, why bother. Better for the gene pool if they go quickly.

Died of complications of Religion or COVID ??

Please Argue

California COVID-19 patient accused of murdering fellow COVID-19 patient in their hospital room

The Southern California man is accused of killing his COVID-19 hospital room roommate with an oxygen tank.
dc04fb25-40fb-428b-a4bf-97130836f057_16xdc04fb25-40fb-428b-a4bf-97130836f057_750
Credit: CBS
Author: City News Service
Published: 10:18 PM PST December 23, 2020
Updated: 10:18 PM PST December 23, 2020

LANCASTER, Calif. — A man is facing murder and other charges in the death of an 82-year-old fellow patient at Antelope Valley Hospital in Lancaster, where both men were being treated for COVID-19 when the victim was struck with an oxygen tank as he was praying.

Jesse Martinez, 37, is set to be arraigned Monday at the Lancaster courthouse on one count each of murder and elder or dependent adult abuse resulting in death, along with a hate crime allegation.

He could face up to 28 years to life in state prison if convicted as charged, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

The attack occurred about 9:45 a.m. Dec. 17, according to the sheriff's department, which reported the two men did not know each other prior to being admitted to the hospital.

"(The victim) was housed in a two-person room inside the hospital with the suspect, who was also there receiving treatment," according to a sheriff's statement. "The suspect became upset when the victim started to pray. He then struck the victim with an oxygen tank."

The name of the victim, who died the next morning, was being withheld pending notification of his relatives.

Martinez was arrested the day of the attack and has remained behind bars in lieu of $1 million bail since then, jail records show. 

15 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

The caretakers are overwhelmed, the hospitals full. That's the telling point. We can't stretch resources any further. 

I think you missed this bit.

some selfish fucks think the world revolves around them. 

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

And he meant us. The whole Trump experience: Up Is Down.

29 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Heard on the radio of a woman without Covid, who went to hospital after a heart attack, or stroke.  She passed away before anyone could treat her, due to the overwhelming number of Covid patients.  She waited many hours to be seen, and when they got to her, she was gone....

1 hour ago, Gissie said:

We can minimise our exposure on a personal level, especially if you are in the target range. Personal responsibility can save you. But worrying about the stupid, why bother. Better for the gene pool if they go quickly.

Damn right.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

But hey, you got yours right?  So fuck the rest, right?

3 hours ago, Hatin' life said:

Am I down playing it?  Or conveying what I see?  I've had hiccups more troubling than covid.  But I'm healthy, so there's no reason it should have effected me to any real degree.

Sure, it fucks a statistically insignificant number of people in the same boat as me.  But so can virtually anything else.  Any one of an almost infinite number of possibilities are out there waiting to kill you from being raped to death by baboons, to having an aneurysm sitting on the shitter.

If you're a fat fuck, have health issues, or are scared of your shadow.  You should probably stay home where it's safe for you.  YOU can make the decision for yourself.  There's no reason the other 99.8% of the population should ruin their lives because some selfish fucks think the world revolves around them.  I've been lucky.  We're maintaining, we're keeping the mortgage paid, but.  I've. been. lucky.. Not everybody has been.  Small business is tough on a good day.  Is one death worth more than another?  Is a rise in crime and violence okay if it causes murder but saves somebody who refused to take care of themselves?

So the hospitals being completely overwhelmed are just a normal everyday thing?  350K dead Americans (and counting) in 9 months is a "statistically insignificant number of people"??  I sincerely hope none of us have a severe accident anytime soon, because we aren't going to get treated in the ER on any sort of a priority basis.  

I think what saddens me is the lack of "give a shit" about our fellow Americans.  That truly has been the low point of this whole shitshow.  I early on was an advocate of keeping businesses open so as not to fuck the economy and I still am.  People gotta work to eat.  Had we actually taken this seriously and taken personal responsibility for our own health as well as the well-being of those around us and followed the medical guidelines like WEARING A FUCKING MASK, not gathering in crowds, and not getting together in groups for the holidays - we likely wouldn't be in the boat we are now.  We are where we are today 100% due to pure unadulterated selfishness.  The people who think that THEY will weather covid just fine (and do) are still spreading it to those that will be severely ill or dead.  We didn't need to lockdown and stop all economic activity to stop this from happening.  But it required us to actually give a shit about each other and realize we're all in this together.  But that's obviously untenable for the healthy folks out there who are at low risk.  It's an inconvenience to wear a mask into a store or to mess up their christmas holiday to keep granny from dying as long as they got to do what they wanted to do.  It's called "shared sacrifice" and we used to be pretty decent at it as a country.  No longer, as eva dent.  As @Point Break break said, I've never been so embarrassed to be an American in my life.  It's absolutely shameful how little half the country cares about the other half.  It's absolutely shameful how little individuals care for their fellow person and for the good of the country.  I'm glad my father, who fought in WWII to help make the country into the shining example the world once looked up to, is now dead and never had to live to see what we've become.  

1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

I don't watch FoxNews.  So you're guessing, while fun, is just that.  Guessing.  What does the CDC say?  Looks like 350K deaths?  Out of ~330M people?  Looks like .1%?  so you're right.  Sorry I blew up.  So it's 99.9% of the people should carry on with their lives.

Or do you want the cooked numbers supplied by shady fucks that get reported to the CDC giving total cases, then compare the deaths?  That's 19M cases, and the same number of deaths as above.  Now you're at a higher ratio.  You're almost at 1.9%.  That doesn't include people who have it, and have no idea they have it, and aren't transmitting anything, but yet are still told their livelihoods aren't worth anything.  We don't have that number.  We'll likely never have that number.

Which caretakers?  Our local hospital last I checked, which was about a month ago, had five (5), covid patients.  Pretty sure that doesn't even warrant overtime for anyone.

9 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I don't think that meant what you thought it meant.

It means I'm not allowed to get mine.  But some rich asshole got his, so fuck the rest of us.

12 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:
23 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

He reemerged as @Fakenews

I nevere bellived that......... he cante answere basice Gastone questiones.           :)

No way.  He's 100% Gayston.  Same speech, same gaytor-isms on UF football, guns, cycling, etc.  He knows far too much about specific details of posters and discussions that predates his new personna by years.  He's mellowed a bit, for sure.  But it's definitely still gaytor. 

If he's not answering Gaston Pilot questions, it's because he's attempting to remain incognito.  It's not working though.   

1 minute ago, Hatin' life said:

Which caretakers?  Our local hospital last I checked, which was about a month ago, had five (5), covid patients.  Pretty sure that doesn't even warrant overtime for anyone.

A month ago????   Holy shit, you need to go check again.  Things have changed quickly.  

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

No way.  He's 100% Gayston.  Same speech, same gaytor-isms on UF football, guns, cycling, etc.  He knows far too much about specific details of posters and discussions that predates his new personna by years.  He's mellowed a bit, for sure.  But it's definitely still gaytor. 

If he's not answering Gaston Pilot questions, it's because he's attempting to remain incognito.  It's not working though.   

I'm convinced half the people on here are one sad lonely person.  :lol:

Just now, Burning Man said:

A month ago????   Holy shit, you need to go check again.  Things have changed quickly.  

I just went digging for it.  I couldn't find it.  It was just a local news story where I got that number.  It's possibly changed.  Could've gone either way too.

17 minutes ago, Hatin' life said:

I just went digging for it.  I couldn't find it.  It was just a local news story where I got that number.  It's possibly changed.  Could've gone either way too.

Looks pretty full to me:  https://mn.gov/covid19/data/response-prep/response-capacity.jsp

image.thumb.png.aee79e90f4cf71e08fdbe256a5313654.png

And btw - that literally took 15 sec to search for on the googles by typing "Hospital capacity in MN"

12 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So the hospitals being completely overwhelmed are just a normal everyday thing?  350K dead Americans (and counting) in 9 months is a "statistically insignificant number of people"??  I sincerely hope none of us have a severe accident anytime soon, because we aren't going to get treated in the ER on any sort of a priority basis.  

I think what saddens me is the lack of "give a shit" about our fellow Americans.  That truly has been the low point of this whole shitshow.  I early on was an advocate of keeping businesses open so as not to fuck the economy and I still am.  People gotta work to eat.  Had we actually taken this seriously and taken personal responsibility for our own health as well as the well-being of those around us and followed the medical guidelines like WEARING A FUCKING MASK, not gathering in crowds, and not getting together in groups for the holidays - we likely wouldn't be in the boat we are now.  We are where we are today 100% due to pure unadulterated selfishness.  The people who think that THEY will weather covid just fine (and do) are still spreading it to those that will be severely ill or dead.  We didn't need to lockdown and stop all economic activity to stop this from happening.  But it required us to actually give a shit about each other and realize we're all in this together.  But that's obviously untenable for the healthy folks out there who are at low risk.  It's an inconvenience to wear a mask into a store or to mess up their christmas holiday to keep granny from dying as long as they got to do what they wanted to do.  It's called "shared sacrifice" and we used to be pretty decent at it as a country.  No longer, as eva dent.  As @Point Break break said, I've never been so embarrassed to be an American in my life.  It's absolutely shameful how little half the country cares about the other half.  It's absolutely shameful how little individuals care for their fellow person and for the good of the country.  I'm glad my father, who fought in WWII to help make the country into the shining example the world once looked up to, is now dead and never had to live to see what we've become.  

You say THE hospitals.  Like they all are.  I know that not to be the case though.  Some are, sure.  Some of you live like rats on top of one another in high population densities.  A big car accident overwhelms some hospitals.  There's 6k hospitals in the US.  This npr article has a fun map.

I own a pretty expensive cnc.  The company that deals with them has a shit ton of parts, and a shit ton of personnel on hand to service those machines.  I pay a fuck load of money to get it back up and running if I fuck up.  But if it's mission critical, they can turn and burn pretty quick.  Down to putting parts in a van and driving 12hours to get them to you, but you pay for that.  Hospitals are no different.  You want to pay through the ass for that service?  Say you need a half dozen stitches, you walk in, they rinse it out, sew your appendage back up, you get a $2000 bill in return.  But you stopped bleeding, eventually.  Would you be better off paying $5k for that service, and people just going fuck it, I'll tape it shut, get a nasty infection that turns ugly?  Because that's already the case, and people ignore health issues for too long because of the costs.  Is it better to let some die, but be able to service a larger number of the population, or do you charge more so the level of service is higher, but loose a portion of the people who need it?

350k is a large number, but is it real?  How many had a week to live?  How many had another 40 years left?   I'm not talking "your number is up, you got hit by a bus" either.  Normal life expectancy shit.  How many died, they had covid, and it wasn't really the cause but just one of many contributing factors?  I want to know what the real numbers are.  Not the asymptomatic car crash/drug overdose/whatever death counted as a covid death because of president dumb fuck incentivizing that shit.  I'd also like to know the real number of infections, which is impossible to know.  Last reported, North Korea has zero cases.  Do you believe that?  Why do you believe what we are told?  Why do you think you're being manipulated less than them?  We live in a world where everything is twisted.  We live in a world where everything has an agenda.  Most, (essentially all), of it driven by money.  90% of what I do is driven by it, I think most are no different.  We need food, shelter, and that shit ain't free.  You don't want it to be free either.  But most of us reach a point that is good enough.  You've got a home you're content with, reliable transportation, some toys, and you're good.  That one percent of one percent out there, they aren't good.  They have a 200' yacht, but they want the 300' yacht.  Then they want an island to park it at.  The have some pretty powerful strings they can pull to manipulate what brings in their wealth.  Somewhere in the middle, the strings are being pulled on this.  I think it's a snowballed clusterfuck, and it's played out beautifully with the internet and social media.  Too many strive to be better than someone else.  It becomes self aggrandizing bullshit and virtue signaling.

Lock up those that are at risk.  Lock up the sick.  Leave the rest of us the fuck alone.  You push the economy too hard, and you can topple governments.  You and your father served to protect this one.  Not to let it fall.  Not to let the system become one where you have to smash in somebody's head with a rock, or you don't eat, or they have to bludgeon you to death so they can survive.  That's been the majority of human history for the last 10,000 years.  I don't think that is what we want.

20 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Looks pretty full to me:  https://mn.gov/covid19/data/response-prep/response-capacity.jsp

image.thumb.png.aee79e90f4cf71e08fdbe256a5313654.png

And btw - that literally took 15 sec to search for on the googles by typing "Hospital capacity in MN"

I was trying to find the specific hospital, which is rural.

Interesting thing there is the densely populated areas are the least affected on the ICU bed availability, but the opposite on just occupying a bed.

2 minutes ago, Hatin' life said:

I was trying to find the specific hospital, which is rural.

Interesting thing there is the densely populated areas are the least affected on the ICU bed availability, but the opposite on just occupying a bed.

More staff than physical space, not that hard.

7 minutes ago, Hatin' life said:

You say THE hospitals.  Like they all are.  I know that not to be the case though.  Some are, sure.  Some of you live like rats on top of one another in high population densities.  A big car accident overwhelms some hospitals.  There's 6k hospitals in the US.  This npr article has a fun map.

I own a pretty expensive cnc.  The company that deals with them has a shit ton of parts, and a shit ton of personnel on hand to service those machines.  I pay a fuck load of money to get it back up and running if I fuck up.  But if it's mission critical, they can turn and burn pretty quick.  Down to putting parts in a van and driving 12hours to get them to you, but you pay for that.  Hospitals are no different.  You want to pay through the ass for that service?  Say you need a half dozen stitches, you walk in, they rinse it out, sew your appendage back up, you get a $2000 bill in return.  But you stopped bleeding, eventually.  Would you be better off paying $5k for that service, and people just going fuck it, I'll tape it shut, get a nasty infection that turns ugly?  Because that's already the case, and people ignore health issues for too long because of the costs.  Is it better to let some die, but be able to service a larger number of the population, or do you charge more so the level of service is higher, but loose a portion of the people who need it?

350k is a large number, but is it real?  How many had a week to live?  How many had another 40 years left?   I'm not talking "your number is up, you got hit by a bus" either.  Normal life expectancy shit.  How many died, they had covid, and it wasn't really the cause but just one of many contributing factors?  I want to know what the real numbers are.  Not the asymptomatic car crash/drug overdose/whatever death counted as a covid death because of president dumb fuck incentivizing that shit.  I'd also like to know the real number of infections, which is impossible to know.  Last reported, North Korea has zero cases.  Do you believe that?  Why do you believe what we are told?  Why do you think you're being manipulated less than them?  We live in a world where everything is twisted.  We live in a world where everything has an agenda.  Most, (essentially all), of it driven by money.  90% of what I do is driven by it, I think most are no different.  We need food, shelter, and that shit ain't free.  You don't want it to be free either.  But most of us reach a point that is good enough.  You've got a home you're content with, reliable transportation, some toys, and you're good.  That one percent of one percent out there, they aren't good.  They have a 200' yacht, but they want the 300' yacht.  Then they want an island to park it at.  The have some pretty powerful strings they can pull to manipulate what brings in their wealth.  Somewhere in the middle, the strings are being pulled on this.  I think it's a snowballed clusterfuck, and it's played out beautifully with the internet and social media.  Too many strive to be better than someone else.  It becomes self aggrandizing bullshit and virtue signaling.

Lock up those that are at risk.  Lock up the sick.  Leave the rest of us the fuck alone.  You push the economy too hard, and you can topple governments.  You and your father served to protect this one.  Not to let it fall.  Not to let the system become one where you have to smash in somebody's head with a rock, or you don't eat, or they have to bludgeon you to death so they can survive.  That's been the majority of human history for the last 10,000 years.  I don't think that is what we want.

No wonder your country is going down the toilet.

• Like 1
Just now, Cal20sailor said:

More staff than physical space, not that hard.

I'd think it'd the opposite.  Our local hospital is huge for the area it services.  Even the one it replaced 15 years ago was not small.  Most of the suburbs don't really have hospitals, and rely on those in the inner metro area for things the clinics can't handle.

Just now, Hatin' life said:

I'd think it'd the opposite.  Our local hospital is huge for the area it services.  Even the one it replaced 15 years ago was not small.  Most of the suburbs don't really have hospitals, and rely on those in the inner metro area for things the clinics can't handle.

I have no expertise or even working knowledge, but having and hosting an ICU has to be crazy.  I don't need a pissing match so you win.

24 minutes ago, Hatin' life said:

Sigh...... I'm not even sure what to make of that rant or how it's even relevant to the topic.  I'll try to take a few points that seem germaine:  It's the rural hospitals that are getting hammered and are on the cusp of collapsing.  They could generally get away with it in the past if there was a one off event that overwhelmed them because they could ship patients to larger regional centers or to other states.  Because those other states and bigger regional centers are at capacity now, there is no where to send them to from the 4 bed ICU hospital in BFE MN.  

The 350K number is pretty solid from all that I've read.  Is it perfect down to the person?  Of course not.  But there are separate stats being kept for covid related deaths, which are anywhere from 50-100K higher, so the actual covid deaths is likely within an accurate margin of error.  If anything, due to state and Federal gov't fuckery to hide the numbers like in FL for instance - the 350K number is likely on the low side.  

You say lock up the sick and the at risk?  Is that to protect them or to keep you from having to wear a mask out in public and inconvenience you from not getting to eat out in a restaurant once a week?  As I said, I think we could have done a far better job protecting the economy had we ALL stop being such selfish pricks and gave a shit about our fellow American.  I don't think we'd be anywhere in the situation we are had we just followed some basic common sense and listened to the scientists, rather than the politicians.  Just saying.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Hatin' life said:

Most of the real breaking point in the country today with regards to being overwhelmed by COVID is not bed space, but the number of trained staff to run the hospitals and care for patients.  The staffs have been at a breaking point for months but just barely hanging on.  Then the Thanksgiving wave hit and many of them got sick.  Every nurse or doc that doesn't come to work that day adds some exponential burden on the system.  

People in towns all over Europe and South America bang pots from their balconies at every shift change of the local hospital to thank their healthcare workers for the extraordinary work and sacrifice they are doing.  We thank our healthcare workers by refusing to do simple stuff like wear masks in public, gathering in non-distanced crowds and continue to go out to bars and restaurants every night.  I've listened to interviews with docs and nurses who are beside themselves with incredulity at how little most people take this seriously when they are seeing the tragic effects of our selfishness up close and personal everyday.  They are in tears begging people to be responsible and they are ignored.  

It's frankly embarassing.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

You say lock up the sick and the at risk?  Is that to protect them or to keep you from having to wear a mask out in public and inconvenience you from not getting to eat out in a restaurant once a week?  As I said, I think we could have done a far better job protecting the economy had we ALL stop being such selfish pricks and gave a shit about our fellow American.  I don't think we'd be anywhere in the situation we are had we just followed some basic common sense and listened to the scientists, rather than the politicians.  Just saying.

Come on Jeff, you're smarter than that.  I don't give a fuck about the silly mask.  Protect those at risk, don't castrate those that aren't.

Free will had value.

1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

Bait

https://images.app.goo.gl/hJ1mJ9uRbzJv5QGQ81711.jpg.541f29f82c5b4529a1af40d30dd49655.jpg

1 minute ago, Hatin' life said:

Come on Jeff, you're smarter than that.  I don't give a fuck about the silly mask.  Protect those at risk, don't castrate those that aren't.

Free will had value.

So you feel "castrated" and have your free will taken away because you are asked to wear a silly mask in public to protect others?  Really?

And with "Free will" comes responsibility.  

15 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

You say lock up the sick and the at risk?

Then we'd have to care for them. Let's just truck all these sick, and homeless and dirty, and Mexican, and gangbanging mofos and leave them way out in the desert.

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

You guys deserve each other.  Look up the word brevity.

image.png.148dcf381dea8e2daa2c8d50c93b97a8.png

Reading our posts is completely voluntary.  Just saying.

2 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Let's just truck all these sick, and homeless and dirty, and Mexican, and gangbanging mofos and leave way out in them in the desert.

Theide caulle uberes an be backe befoire the truckes..............                :)

1 minute ago, Blue Crab said:

Then we'd have to care for them. Let's just truck all these sick, and homeless and dirty, and Mexican, and gangbanging mofos and leave way out in them in the desert.

Hey, I like the desert.  Don't garbage it up with all "those" kinds.......

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:
4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Ironman?  Superman?  It definitely isn't original.  

WTF are you on about now?  Did I claim that was my original saying?  Having a little too much hair of the dog today?

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:
5 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Ime am thickeng Underdog................                   :)

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:
4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:
8 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

WTF are you on about now?  Did I claim that was my original saying?  Having a little too much hair of the dog today?

Cantte be to much...... finnished the bottelle.......                           :)

Just now, Snaggletooth said:

Cantte be to much...... finnished the bottelle at sixe.......                           :)

AM or PM?

24 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So you feel "castrated" and have your free will taken away because you are asked to wear a silly mask in public to protect others?  Really?

Holy fuck dude.

I don't care about the mask.  Did you not read that?  Have you been drinking?  I just took the stupid thing off climbing back into the pickup.  It's barely an inconvenience.  Closing businesses is though.  It's a little rough for people that have their livelihoods taken away from them and it's cold outside.

13 minutes ago, Hatin' life said:

Holy fuck dude.

I don't care about the mask.  Did you not read that?  Have you been drinking?  I just took the stupid thing off climbing back into the pickup.  It's barely an inconvenience.  Closing businesses is though.  It's a little rough for people that have their livelihoods taken away from them and it's cold outside.

Do you think that dead people make good customers, or good employees?

If stupid fuck-heads like you had actually listened to medical science 10 months ago, your business would be doing fine because the pandemic would not have gotten half this bad... like so many other countries where the people are not literally too goddam dumb to live.

If some Democrat Muslim had set off a bomb that killed 340,000 people in the USA, you'd be all "meh" about that too, wouldn't you?

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Hatin' life said:

Holy fuck dude.

While there is the odd 20, 30 50 year old caught up in the fringes, the China Virus attacks mostly the infirm and 70 + elderly.  In my realm that is a group that lived on meat(when available) and potatoes, cold cuts and white bread.. A lifetime of diet we now tend to shy away from. Good friends in their 50s are quarantined right now, though both a little heavy seem to have no other underlying issues and symptoms are slowly receding. Hope to sip a bourbon with them soon. I am 63 so my contemporaries are losing their parents now and a few have had a China virus multiplier. Like someone else pointed out, there is a lot of "Darwin" lined up here.

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

If some Democrat Muslim had set off a bomb that killed 340,000 people in the USA, you'd be all "meh" about that too, wouldn't you?

- DSK

So, "China Virus" is ok now?  Thank you.

2 hours ago, warbird said:

While there is the odd 20, 30 50 year old caught up in the fringes, the China Virus attacks mostly the infirm and 70 + elderly.  In my realm that is a group that lived on meat(when available) and potatoes, cold cuts and white bread.. A lifetime of diet we now tend to shy away from. Good friends in their 50s are quarantined right now, though both a little heavy seem to have no other underlying issues and symptoms are slowly receding. Hope to sip a bourbon with them soon. I am 63 so my contemporaries are losing their parents now and a few have had a China virus multiplier. Like someone else pointed out, there is a lot of "Darwin" lined up here.

Beyond stupid, you're just mean.

Why don't you go shack up w/ Hating life and leave the rest of us patient, thoughtful people alone. Just go die in a fucking cave, or shack on the fucking prairie and leave us alone.

Last year Hating life was on top of the world. He'd built a new shop, he had orders out the wazoo, and life was good.

Now he's just like you. A bitter old loser.

I used to be young, strong and bullet-proof too. But I've learned to adapt. Grow up as you grow older.

Asshole.

25 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Beyond stupid, you're just mean.

Why don't you go shack up w/ Hating life and leave the rest of us patient, thoughtful people alone. Just go die in a fucking cave, or shack on the fucking prairie and leave us alone.

Last year Hating life was on top of the world. He'd built a new shop, he had orders out the wazoo, and life was good.

Now he's just like you. A bitter old loser.

I used to be young, strong and bullet-proof too. But I've learned to adapt. Grow up as you grow older.

Asshole.

Actually I am not bitter, I am not old,  and, I am not a loser:D. This belongs in PA where I can say fuckwads like you are not thoughtful or patient. Your virtue signaling is reprehensible. Start a thread in PA.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

No wonder your country is going down the toilet.

No shit - 10's of millions of selfish, greedy, ignorant shitheads that think the same way he does.

To his credit, he chose one of the most incredibly apt screen names ever.

2 hours ago, warbird said:

the China Virus 

China virus

Do you not understand how moronic that makes you look?

23 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Do you not understand how moronic that makes you look?

Moronic is ignoring the source of the virus in order to be politically correct. Think about it:lol:

24 minutes ago, dalenz said:

article about some medical staff who have arrived in New Zealand: 

Exceptionally draining': US medics shattered by Covid elated to be in New Zealand

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/123848974/exceptionally-draining-us-medics-shattered-by-covid-elated-to-be-in-new-zealand

That is a little humorous:D  Most US hospitals have a lower than average patient load and only some big city hospitals are crowded.

5 minutes ago, warbird said:

That is a little humorous:D  Most US hospitals have a lower than average patient load and only some big city hospitals are crowded.

Dude, seriously?  You cannot be this stupid.  Well maybe you can, but do you have to work at it or does it just come naturally?

9 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Dude, seriously?  You cannot be this stupid.  Well maybe you can, but do you have to work at it or does it just come naturally?

Cites, nation wide,  DO IT NOW....

Am I down playing it?  Or conveying what I see?  I've had hiccups more troubling than covid.  But I'm healthy, so there's no reason it should have effected me to any real degree. ' Because you've never had it, you'll never know, will you?

It's like saying I've had a headache more troubling than colon cancer. But I'm healthy, so there's no reason it should have affected me to any real degree. Why am I being wheeled to the morgue now? This isn't supposed to happen. I'm only 45, I can't die of cancer. Where are you taking me?

My brief peek at Duck Duck Go indicates a 15-20 to 1 ratio of hospital overwhelmed v no they're not entries. 

On Google, it was 28-2 of the first 30 entries. One of those 2 was a British report, the other six months old.

3 hours ago, dalenz said:

article about some medical staff who have arrived in New Zealand: 

Exceptionally draining': US medics shattered by Covid elated to be in New Zealand

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/123848974/exceptionally-draining-us-medics-shattered-by-covid-elated-to-be-in-new-zealand

From the article.

Covid initially hit the elderly hardest, but now most of those dying were middle-aged, with chronic health problems such as diabetes and obesity, Carino said.

Seems it has got most of the elderly, now it has moved onto those that have health problems, mostly caused by their own behaviour.

Darwin is on the move at last.

2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

It comes naturally to him.

4 hours ago, warbird said:

Moronic is ignoring the source of the virus in order to be politically correct. Think about it:lol:

Our patient zero was traced to the States.

I guess that makes it the Trump virus.

I'd say "think about it" but I recognize that's a bridge too far.

• Like 1

This thread has passed the point that it should be in a Forum for threads that should be in that forum

PA 

Screenshot_20210101-213410_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

This thread has passed the point that it should be in a Forum for threads that should be in that forum

PA

Adgreede, thisse rancore dose notte bode welle for 2021....................                :)

9 hours ago, warbird said:

Cites, nation wide,  DO IT NOW....

You can't handle the truth.

It's really easy to google this yourself

This is why -I- am angry at evil-minded fuck-heads like you and Mr I Hate Life. Go ahead, start your civil war for Trump. We'll fucking kill you and your dumbass buddies, and America will be far far better off.

- DSK

7 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Our patient zero was traced to the States.

I guess that makes it the Trump virus.

I'd say "think about it" but I recognize that's a bridge too far.

Certainly "Trump deaths" due to his dereliction of duty, in failing to lead....

39 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

You can't handle the truth.

It's really easy to google this yourself

This is why -I- am angry at evil-minded fuck-heads like you and Mr I Hate Life. Go ahead, start your civil war for Trump. We'll fucking kill you and your dumbass buddies, and America will be far far better off.

- DSK

News channel this AM reported Wisconsin hospitalizations at 1000, down from 2300 in November. Wisconsin has 159 hospitals so there is an average of ~7 patients per hospital.

7 minutes ago, warbird said:

News channel this AM reported Wisconsin hospitalizations at 1000, down from 2300 in November. Wisconsin has 159 hospitals so there is an average of ~7 patients per hospital.

That's in Wisconsin, CT is also in good shape, so far.  But, in LA people without Covid are dying of other things, because people with heart attacks and strokes are not treated for hours, because of overwhelmed, understaffed health care peeps.....

You sound like a Republican, "I've got mine, the rest of you can eat cake!"

15 minutes ago, warbird said:

If so, that's good. I suspect it's an exaggeration at best.

As of yesterday, Wisconsin and South Dakota both trying to ship patients to Minnesota because no room; class 2 procedures on hold until it clears up more.

That's from Duke Med, which is not just overflowing but also getting besieged with requests to take other systems overflow from as far away as Kentucky

Believe your feelings, fool

- DSK

15 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

“What America is suffering through is the consequence of incompetence in federal leadership – the entire pandemic has been marred by a group of people, not just Donald Trump – who don’t understand how things work and can’t get something to work effectively.”