J100 Inhaulers

Trying to come up with a simple inhauler system for the jib on our J100. Does anyone have any photos of their setups? I know two boats are running them in Charlottetown, PEI. Tried looking for pictures but they are all grainy (see below). This can’t just be a friction ring lashed to the handrail, right?

9EFD6A8E-5C18-4FA9-97A4-1F488313B62A.jpeg

Surprised no one replied.  I wouldnt think its lashed to the handrail because you want adjustment.  I believe the 105 guys used the handrail as part of the purchase system for adjustable inhaulers before they were banned.  You should be able to find plenty of examples of inhauler setups using google.    These are images I found for J109s.

Jib Inhauler System - The J/109 Class Association Forum

Jib Inhauler System - The J/109 Class Association Forum

Sorry I don't have any photos but my J/88 has a system quite similar to the one in the photo above but the part I think is relevant is the rest of it. To make it simpler with less blocks and complications, the inhaulers are adjusted from the windward side of the boat making the angles easier. Look for a photo of that setup as it is very easy and could be mocked up and tried simply running the lines around connection points you likely already have.

Dan