There's a bull in my front yard, eating my grass

Cattle crop grass as opposed to horses and goats who can rip it up. So you get mowed, fertilized and aerated all in one operation. Knowing if it's a bull and not a steer requires a different angle shot.  He looks pretty smart.

• Like 2

Well... The grass does look greener on your side of the fence.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

Cattle crop grass as opposed to horses and goats who can rip it up. So you get mowed, fertilized and aerated all in one operation. Knowing if it's a bull and not a steer requires a different angle shot.  He looks pretty smart.

Defiantly a bull. And I mean defiantly.

wait till it's sleeping, then Run Up and til it over

wear RED

Please get someone to video

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

You're getting your lawn mowed and fertilized for free. Stop whining. 

That's Mrs Dorado's pet grass. And somehow this is my fault. 

My grass is that nasty stuff in the 2nd pic. He can eat all he wants down there.  But Nooooo . . .

A cowboy's work is never done. 

1 hour ago, Dorado said:

My grass is that nasty stuff in the 2nd pic. He can eat all he wants down there.  But Nooooo . . .

image.thumb.png.c6da4ad9a067809cd6ddb3d6e5c21310.png

4 hours ago, Dorado said:

Your task is clear. 

"It's what's for dinner."

Bull_Fight_Abuse.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Your task is clear. 

Bull_Fight_Abuse.jpg

A brutal obsession. The bull has no chance. Even if it kills the matador, it gets killed. First it's chased by clowns until it's half exhausted, then it's speared by clowns with pikes, then it has to face off with a faggot with a cape and a sword.... No win situation.

I will admit that even though the bull dies none the less, I like it when the bull gores the matador, and especially if he dies on the field.

image.png.468536d08304bb02a965ddeed156076f.png

• Like 4

Why do animals like to torture other animals?

Cat, mouse

Orca, seal

Human , and just about any hapless creature

6th graders

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Your task is clear. 

Bull_Fight_Abuse.jpg

That's exactly what I did, except my socks were a different color and I practice catch and release.

Yippee Ki Ole', Muthafucka

4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I will admit that even though the bull dies none the less, I like it when the bull gores the matador, and especially if he dies on the field.

image.png.468536d08304bb02a965ddeed156076f.png

I like the fact that the bulls use their horns like giant, curved, pointed dildos.

They always seem to hook the matador right in the asshole.

Torturing and killing animals is where most serial killers get their start.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Dorado said:

Me and my neighbor David wrangled his bully butt back in to his pen off in the distance. 

20210102_131203.jpg

Nice looking countryside. Where abouts are you?

Years ago, I bought an old farm property out in the country. Just 3 acres. One of my first nights staying there I'm trying to sleep in after a Hockey League Banquet, I get a knock on the front door telling me there is a cow in the road. I look at him and say, OK, I'll let the cops know. ..Just back to sleep, and a nice looking woman knocks on the door. "there's a cow in the road" Yup, I called the cops ma'am. Just back to sleep again and another knock at the door. I opened it and said "there's a cow in the road" 

The guy looks at me and says, "I know, I hit it" 

Damn, destroyed his car. 

4 hours ago, bmiller said:

Nice looking countryside. Where abouts are you?

The motherload / Gold Rush area of the California Foothills in Calaveras County. Village of Paloma to be exact. That's the view from my front porch.

32 minutes ago, Dorado said:

The motherload / Gold Rush area of the California Foothills in Calaveras County. Village of Paloma to be exact. That's the view from my front porch.

Who's the favored frog this year?  

27 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:
1 hour ago, Dorado said:

Who's the favored frog this year?  

Thissis info prolley bettere sentte in PEM, plesae include me..............                      :)

• Like 1
On 1/3/2021 at 12:18 AM, Mid said:

hereford-bull.jpg

steer

North American Steer

notice the difference ?

One is the same ?

Just curious, but are you in Terryville CT? There is a loose Beefalo that has been on the loose there living in the woods since at least September. For enquiring minds, here is the link to an article on how it got loose: https://www.fox61.com/article/life/animals/buddy-the-terryville-beefalo-still-at-large/520-a2f9a5e6-c7cd-40d9-a9bc-b342f27509d3 

2 hours ago, RImike said:

Just curious, but are you in Terryville CT? There is a loose Beefalo that has been on the loose there living in the woods since at least September. For enquiring minds, here is the link to an article on how it got loose: https://www.fox61.com/article/life/animals/buddy-the-terryville-beefalo-still-at-large/520-a2f9a5e6-c7cd-40d9-a9bc-b342f27509d3 

Francis the pig https://www.reddeer.ca/about-red-deer/history/history-of-red-deer/time-machine/francis-the-pig/

2 hours ago, RImike said:

It's a long walk from CT to CA, but I guess he had nothing else to do. And it's a lot warmer out at Dorado's house.

"Below Me" - was almost the name of my first boat since college years, as a counter to my wife's reaction to me acquiring the vessel.