Save Amerkkka March

Having been to the capital on several occasions ( neighbor was a permanent congressional staffer, we went on the fourth of July ) the doors on that building are stout enough to stop damn near anything but real explosives.

I'm not sure how so many got in so easily unless that was a desired outcome.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jim Wright put it succinctly: Joe Biden needs to drop this reconciliation bullshit.   When he and Democrats take office on the 20th, THAT DAY they need to cease negotiation wit

Every Republican member of the House and Senate who has signed on to objecting to the EV process has played a role in what we are seeing today.  Every one of them needs to be impeached and removed fro

I'm guessing our Reps and Senators now have a sense of what our children face every time we have a lockdown/active shooter drill in school. I truly hope they were terrified.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I said earlier that trump WANTS people to die on the capitol steps.  The more gruesome the better. 

with someone like shitstain, you always have to ask yourself what serves his agenda.  His dead suckers supporters serves his agenda.  

The ratings would be tremendously bigly, but he would not want them dead...at least until they took possession of the electoral vote certifications. 

8 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Having been to the capital on several occasions ( neighbor was a permanent congressional staffer, we went on the fourth of July ) the doors on that building are stout enough to stop damn near anything but real explosives.

Largely agree with you.  

3 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

In the live newscast I was watching, there were several people who were carrying knapsacks and they assembled some kind of device against the door. There was at least four heavy BOOMs, the kind that even thru the TV you can hear it shaking the building. Didn't sound like the CRACK of an explosion or gunfire, more like something heavy very forcefully hitting the doors. Seconds after than, the mob came streaming in.

IMHO most of the mobs were tweedledumbs, enflamed and eager for excitement and maybe getting a chance to either bop Nancy Pelosi over the head or see one of their companions do it. But there were a few not-so-dumbs in the mix.

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

In the live newscast I was watching, there were several people who were carrying knapsacks and they assembled some kind of device against the door. There was at least four heavy BOOMs, the kind that even thru the TV you can hear it shaking the building. Didn't sound like the CRACK of an explosion or gunfire, more like something heavy very forcefully hitting the doors. Seconds after than, the mob came streaming in.

IMHO most of the mobs were tweedledumbs, enflamed and eager for excitement and maybe getting a chance to either bop Nancy Pelosi over the head or see one of their companions do it. But there were a few not-so-dumbs in the mix.

- DSK

I have no doubt that place is replete with HiDef cameras and damned near everyone on site can be, or has been, identified.

40 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I have no doubt that place is replete with HiDef cameras and damned near everyone on site can be, or has been, identified.

Yesterday Steam Liar claimed that Fox News wasn’t covering the riot and had Jerry Springer on.  Then claimed well it was on the same channel Fox News is usually on.   The Jerry  Springer show ended in 2018.   So with that in mind he probably turned to a channel playing Olympus has Fallen and thought it was a live broadcast.  Because there is no footage of several people that carried knapsacks and then assembled “something” that created 4 large booms that shook the whole building and breached the doors.  None. Because if that had actually happened and was recorded by any network it would be all over the media.  

21 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Yesterday Steam Liar claimed that Fox News wasn’t covering the riot and had Jerry Springer on.  Then claimed well it was on the same channel Fox News is usually on.   The Jerry  Springer show ended in 2018.   So with that in mind he probably turned to a channel playing Olympus has Fallen and thought it was a live broadcast.  Because there is no footage of several people that carried knapsacks and then assembled “something” that created 4 large booms that shook the whole building and breached the doors.  None. Because if that had actually happened and was recorded by any network it would be all over the media.  

Go back and read what I actually posted.

And wipe off your chin, that's disgusting.

We'll see what footage shows what. Most of the news we watched yesterday afternoon was either NBC or ABC

- DSK

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The ratings would be tremendously bigly, but he would not want them dead...at least until they took possession of the electoral vote certifications. 

Having your own people willingly die for you is the purest expression of power.

5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I didn't think we grew them that stupid here.

Apparently I was wrong.

We grew about 2 dozen of them that stupid.

I think you can relax, If she's in front of the American Consulate in Canada, she's prolly not yours.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I said earlier that trump WANTS people to die on the capitol steps.  The more gruesome the better. 

with someone like shitstain, you always have to ask yourself what serves his agenda.  His dead suckers supporters serves his agenda.  

Nah, he knows nothing is going to change the outcome of this election.  He's playing the medium range game for the next 4 years and beyond.  But a bunch of dead "patriots" on the capitol steps would certainly improve his chances of $$ and fame down the road.  

So let me ask this.  There were 535 Congress people plus their staff, clerks and various deputies.  Why would Cruz, Jim Jordan, Hawley, Loeffler, and countless other bad ass 2A motherfuckers not stand their ground and allow themselves to be cowardly ushered to an undisclosed location?  They easily could have assembled like the front lines of the Revolutionary war soldiers and waited for the insurgents to open the doors and shut that shit down instantly.  Isn't that exactly what the point is?  To protect yourself and others?  They were in the exact position to defend their lives and protect property against people trying to hurt them and instead they hid under desks and were evacuated like Columbine students.  Trump promised to walk with the marchers and then drove the exact opposite direction to the WH, despite the fact that he regularly carries a revolver according to him.  Wasn't this the example of a legit reason for the 2A?  The congressional well armed militia vs. an invading militia?

• Like 3
Just now, Olsonist said:

The other three terrorist deaths were two heart attacks and a trampling.

The heart attacks are no real surprise. Lots of steps up to that capital building.

Trump news: Impeachment support swells as president forced into rare  apology after hurling abuse at overweight supporter | The Independent | The  Independent

On 1/6/2021 at 10:49 PM, bored broker said:

Something that I’ve noticed in the photos from inside is that there don’t seem to be any long guns visible. I see lots of guys in body armor but no guns evident. This leads me to believe that a lot of planning went into this. Without the rioters being obviously armed, it made it easier for the law enforcement to back off. Interesting????

On 1/7/2021 at 1:33 AM, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

She was mentally deficient to be doing what she was doing and she was shot by a mentally deficient person legally allowed to carry a hand gun though the shooter may have been thrown into a situation without proper leadership and clear rules of engagement. Still, another example of how allowing guns at all in an environment infinitely increases the probability of one being used. Hammer looking for a nail.

2 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

So let me ask this.  There were 535 Congress people plus their staff, clerks and various deputies.  Why would Cruz, Jim Jordan, Hawley, Loeffler, and countless other bad ass 2A motherfuckers not stand their ground and allow themselves to be cowardly ushered to an undisclosed location?  They easily could have assembled like the front lines of the Revolutionary war soldiers and waited for the insurgents to open the doors and shut that shit down instantly.  Isn't that exactly what the point is?  To protect yourself and others?  They were in the exact position to defend their lives and protect property against people trying to hurt them and instead they hid under desks and were evacuated like Columbine students.  Trump promised to walk with the marchers and then drove the exact opposite direction to the WH, despite the fact that he regularly carries a revolver according to him.  Wasn't this the example of a legit reason for the 2A?  The congressional well armed militia vs. an invading militia?

DC has famously strict gun laws  -  you'd be arrested on sight.

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

This is a tubby joke waiting for a punchline.

American reality is funnier & more pathetic than your Ozzie imagination can fanthom.  Word is, one of the heart attacks was the result of a guy accidentally tazing himself.

5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Sadly no. My child bride has the best legs of any women I have ever seen but holds one PhD and is now working on her second.

Just as long as they're not in education or political science...

FKT

5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

He thought they have balls. Which reminds me...

When tiger woods was out here for the Australian open a few years ago, his sponsor gave him a brand new Mercedes benz to drive around in. When he pulled into a gas station he filled up then walked into the office to pay. When he pulled his wallet out two golf tees fell out and the guy behind the counter asked him what they were for. Tiger told him they were to hold his balls up when he was driving and the guy said ' Wow, those Mercedes guys think of everything.'

Thank you, thank you. I will be here all week.

....... I can't wait for the next ABRW......

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wal' said:

....... I can't wait for the next ABRW......

Me either mate. Missed you guys this year. The racing was great but we stayed in our bubble like all elite sporting teams and got pissed at our accommodation. Every night.

29 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Me either mate. Missed you guys this year. The racing was great but we stayed in our bubble like all elite sporting teams and got pissed at our accommodation. Every night.

Did you have a twin-share with the master mariner Jack Sparrow?

FKT

9 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Did you have a twin-share with the master mariner Jack Sparrow?

FKT

No with the bride. And the Ox and his far better half who is on the race committee We push for courses based on our hangovers. As the naviguesser i push for windward/returns most days. I can point towards the top mark and then grab some kip on the work. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This was a coup staged by nincompoops.

A nincomcoup?

I've been looking for the right word. Coup attempts are either successful or not. This one didn't even rate "unsuccessful" though it had other hallmarks of a coup attempt.

• Like 1
On 1/6/2021 at 7:27 PM, El Borracho said:

Trump wanted to repeal Sec. 230, right? Reality bites.

Not sure why the past tense there. He still wants to and is not alone. We've achieved blessed bipartisan unity on that one, it seems.

In an interview with The New York Times on Friday, former Vice President Joe Biden called for tech’s biggest liability shield, Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, to be “revoked, immediately.”

Very few of us voted for a Presidential candidate who does NOT want to repeal it.

7 hours ago, The Joker said:

Yesterday Steam Liar claimed that

Odd ain't it that the Joker only notices Steam lying and not Trump.

Q7L.gif

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Polytelum Tom said:

A nincomcoup?

I've been looking for the right word. Coup attempts are either successful or not. This one didn't even rate "unsuccessful" though it had other hallmarks of a coup attempt.

What, fat fucks in stupid outfits yelling a lot? It is a pity one of those well regulated militias wasn’t there to stop them. Guess that 2A really is bullshit after all. Who would have thought?

• Like 5
28 minutes ago, Polytelum Tom said:

Not sure why the past tense there. He still wants to and is not alone. We've achieved blessed bipartisan unity on that one, it seems.

Very few of us voted for a Presidential candidate who does NOT want to repeal it.

I’m still on the fence regarding Sec 230 repeal. On one hand speech and the forums for it is good. On the other, these corporation are profiting handsomely from it...including the hate...they might as well have some skin in the game. Repeal would shake up the industry, which is good. Can always enact it again if needed.

The internet will work around it. Titans Zuck, Dorsey (and the billionaire that runs PA) may have to find other work.

29 minutes ago, El Borracho said:

I’m still on the fence regarding Sec 230 repeal. On one hand speech and the forums for it is good. On the other, these corporation are profiting handsomely from it...including the hate...they might as well have some skin in the game. Repeal would shake up the industry, which is good. Can always enact it again if needed.

The internet will work around it. Titans Zuck, Dorsey (and the billionaire that runs PA) may have to find other work.

I don't share your distaste for people earning a living. Disrupting that because we can is not a convincing reason. We can do lots of other stupid things too.

55 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

What, fat fucks in stupid outfits yelling a lot? It is a pity one of those well regulated militias wasn’t there to stop them. Guess that 2A really is bullshit after all. Who would have thought?

That's not how I see it. The second amendment is there to make sure that The People can own guns, just in case we need them. I saw no need to drag out any guns in response to the nicomcoup but, as Sol pointed out,

10 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This was a coup staged by nincompoops. The next group might not be. 

And for that latter reason, among others, the second amendment is still valuable to me.

7 minutes ago, Polytelum Tom said:

I don't share your distaste for people earning a living. Disrupting that because we can is not a convincing reason. We can do lots of other stupid things too.

Quite a gift to Facebook and Twitter, protecting them from liability. So much for the Invisible Hand. As for earning a living, many on PA might contribute more to society and their income if there was a heavy handed moderator here disinclining them from wasting their short lives here.

2 minutes ago, El Borracho said:

Quite a gift to Facebook and Twitter, protecting them from liability. So much for the Invisible Hand. As for earning a living, many on PA might contribute more to society and their income if there was a heavy handed moderator here disinclining them from wasting their short lives here.

I see it as a gift to all of us. I don't think the Ed is responsible for anything I post here, nor is Zuck responsible for anything I post on FB.

I agree that I should go outside and do something productive, so have a nice day.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, El Borracho said:

I am torn as well.  Obviously self policing is not working, but that is the point of the I-nets no rules.  I seriously doubt that this place would be around if 230 was gone when scooter had his bout with large man....  No way he could keep up legally and that would be the death knell for smalish sights like this.  Forums would basically be gone as we know them.  Mod jobs would make $$$$$ but you would have to take on all that liability.  So I really don't know.  Repeal, No rework, Yes...  

3 hours ago, Polytelum Tom said:
12 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This was a coup staged by nincompoops.

A nincomcoup?

Deserves to go in the dictionary: Nincomcoup... an attempt to take over the government by morons.

Unfortunately the comedy is spoiled by fatalities.

- DSK

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Polytelum Tom said:

I see it as a gift to all of us. I don't think the Ed is responsible for anything I post here, nor is Zuck responsible for anything I post on FB.

I agree that I should go outside and do something productive, so have a nice day.

Special tax on Zuck to fully fund edumacation worldwide?

16 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

To be fair, the ones that were at the rally have every right to be there.  The Virginiia fuckstick that went in and filmed the insurection and was actually part of it should be brought up on inciting charges...  

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, shaggy said:
37 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

To be fair, the ones that were at the rally have every right to be there.  The Virginiia fuckstick that went in and filmed the insurection and was actually part of it should be brought up on inciting charges...  

And accessory to murder

- DSK

West Virginia Delegate Derrick Evans should surely be held accountable, accessory to homicide, sedition, treason, trespassing, b&e, whatever would stick. Even in WV, I don't have a clue how these mental defectives get elected. 

It'd be nice that every time one of these reality denier assholes says "Fake News" they got sued by NBC/ABC/CBS/Wapo/NYtimes/PBS/NPR for libel. (Or a least a punch in the face) Somehow the USA needs to get back to a place where there's only one reality, and we can debate that. Not this Trumpaloon shit about if santa claus can beat up the easter bunny. 

“These were not rioters and looters; these were Patriots who love their country and do not want to see our great republic turn into a socialist country. I was there with the people; I know. Don’t believe the fake media narrative," she wrote.

An actual US Senator said that.  A Senator, who should know how to behave like an adult, but thinks the petulant child thing (and blatant racism)  from the last 4 years will be an ongoing method to maintain power. 

Party on Wayne, Party on Garth...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gptyk said:

West Virginia Delegate Derrick Evans should surely be held accountable, accessory to homicide, sedition, treason, trespassing, b&e, whatever would stick. Even in WV, I don't have a clue how these mental defectives get elected. 

It'd be nice that every time one of these reality denier assholes says "Fake News" they got sued by NBC/ABC/CBS/Wapo/NYtimes/PBS/NPR for libel. (Or a least a punch in the face) Somehow the USA needs to get back to a place where there's only one reality, and we can debate that. Not this Trumpaloon shit about if santa claus can beat up the easter bunny. 

“These were not rioters and looters; these were Patriots who love their country and do not want to see our great republic turn into a socialist country. I was there with the people; I know. Don’t believe the fake media narrative," she wrote.

An actual US Senator said that.  A Senator, who should know how to behave like an adult, but thinks the petulant child thing (and blatant racism)  from the last 4 years will be an ongoing method to maintain power. 

VA state senator, not U S Senator.

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

That's because the militias are restricted to only be allowed to gather indoors.  By the time the well regulated militia knew there was an insurrection going on..... they didn't have time to assemble at the designated indoor militia gather spot and get transported to the capitol.  By then, the mob had already left the building and the militia was then powerless to do anything outdoors.

Just ask @jocal505 on how this works.  He's our expert on indoor militia protocol.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Polytelum Tom said:

That's not how I see it. The second amendment is there to make sure that The People can own guns, just in case we need them. I saw no need to drag out any guns in response to the nicomcoup but, as Sol pointed out,

And for that latter reason, among others, the second amendment is still valuable to me.

You can be funny when you want to be! 

13 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

VA state senator, not U S Senator.

Thanks for the correction, I was indeed incorrect. She should still behave like an adult, and recognize that bullshit is bullshit, rather than spewing it forth. 

40 minutes ago, gptyk said:

Thanks for the correction, I was indeed incorrect. She should still behave like an adult, and recognize that bullshit is bullshit, rather than spewing it forth. 

Agree entirely.  It is becoming increasingly obvious that Republican elected officials at the local, state and federal levels are behaving like petulant children.  I want it, I want it now, and if I can’t have it I’ll break it so no one else can have it. 
Explanations are no doubt multivaried and complex but have to include right wing radio and TV and a healthy dose of gerrymandering.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:47 PM, Bus Driver said:

She seems genuinely surprised at the reception she received.

Oh, this is precious.  It looks like Elizabeth deserves an Oscar.  Note what appears to be an onion in the blue towel, in her right hand.  Then, she rubs it on her eyes.

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 12.16.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 12.17.10 PM.png

7 hours ago, Polytelum Tom said:

Thank god you turned up Tom. I accidentally hooked a Mikey fish with that cast and they are very hard to throw back. They just keep jumping back in the boat.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Looks like pretty good shooting to me. Fuck her, she got what she came looking for. Mayhem and violence. 

Damn, yep, the SS guy has VIPs down the corridor. Those 3 cops were pretty fucking non-chalant about watching the guy swing his fists just inches from his head. Why did they step aside? 

22 minutes ago, Sean said:

Yea, that is gonna be a thing...  When the cops left and the dudes started to bash down the door..  They made a choice to be there.  She made a choice to go back in front of the crowd even after people were yelling GUN!!!  So too. bad so sad...  

20 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2021/jan/08/derrick-evans-west-virginia-lawmaker-filmed-himself-during-us-capitol-insurrection-video

The video has since been deleted. John H Bryan, a civil rights lawyer who is representing Evans, said the delegate traveled to Washington DC to “engage in peaceful protest, activism and amateur journalism" and that he engaged in "no illegal behavior". In a statement released Thursday, Bryan added: "Given the sheer size of the group walking in, Mr Evans had no choice but to enter ...". The lawyer added that Evans has no plans to resign.

:P

14 minutes ago, LB 15 said:
26 minutes ago, Sean said:

Looks like pretty good shooting to me. Fuck her, she got what she came looking for. Mayhem and violence. 

Zero fucks given.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Damn, yep, the SS guy has VIPs down the corridor. Those 3 cops were pretty fucking non-chalant about watching the guy swing his fists just inches from his head. Why did they step aside? 

Because the tactical guys were on the steps or at least close and there were like 30 people rushing the door.  The rioter told them he did not want them to get hurt and they would clear a path.  Pretty easy decision when faced with a mob with no riot gear/backup..  Were they actually cops??  Or just security??  Did they even have guns??  Dude that didn't flinch when the punching began...M. Respect...    

24 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

And for a little hummor

image.png.93c8b2e4df281aaac009c3ceab850993.png

I'm still laughing too hard over

On 1/7/2021 at 1:45 PM, roundthebuoys said:

Who had "dude in a buffalo bikini standing at the Congressional dais will destroy Trump" on their bingo card?

Nincomcoup, indeed.

- DSK

5 hours ago, Burning Man said:

That's because the militias are restricted to only be allowed to gather indoors.  By the time the well regulated militia knew there was an insurrection going on..... they didn't have time to assemble at the designated indoor militia gather spot and get transported to the capitol.  By then, the mob had already left the building and the militia was then powerless to do anything outdoors.

Just ask @jocal505 on how this works.  He's our expert on indoor militia protocol.  

I'm still at a loss as to why the Real Americans in the Senate and Congress didn't stand their ground.  Especially this one.

6 minutes ago, basketcase said:

what a fucking cunt

But she is Our fucking Cunt...  Things are eerily silent on the wifie's side that live down in her district(SW CO)..  No jobs, trailers, etc etc etc.  

1 minute ago, shaggy said:

But she is Our fucking Cunt...  Things are eerily silent on the wifie's side that live down in her district(SW CO)..  No jobs, trailers, etc etc etc.  

That's what keeps getting to me. These people have a number of legitimate grievances. They've been fucked over.

The problem is, most of the ones I know got an extra helping of stubborn. Some of them are not stupid, but they're socially conditioned to get -really- fucking mad about anything outside their limited universe of good/acceptable. That social/cultural universe does change, it has been changing slowly.

But they've also been programmed to vote for the guys who keep fucking them over. Just like so many of them keep sending money to the preacher on TV who has a private island and a Lear jet and tells them that God loves the poor.

I definitely think we need to deprogram/persuade as many of them as we can, to calmly come down from the ledge. But some of them are determined to be fertilizer for the Tree of Liberty.... OK, fine, have it your way.

- DSK

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's what keeps getting to me. These people have a number of legitimate grievances. They've been fucked over.

The problem is, most of the ones I know got an extra helping of stubborn. Some of them are not stupid, but they're socially conditioned to get -really- fucking mad about anything outside their limited universe of good/acceptable. That social/cultural universe does change, it has been changing slowly.

But they've also been programmed to vote for the guys who keep fucking them over. Just like so many of them keep sending money to the preacher on TV who has a private island and a Lear jet and tells them that God loves the poor.

I definitely think we need to deprogram/persuade as many of them as we can, to calmly come down from the ledge. But some of them are determined to be fertilizer for the Tree of Liberty.... OK, fine, have it your way.

- DSK

Pretty sure you just described 95% of voting America.

Keep electing retards.  The world wants cheap entertainment.

6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Well, With the MIL living here I have had the pleasure of receiving all the Shitstains election mail.  Before she moved to AZ she was literally a drone at the EEOC.  Lived in boulder for crying out loud..  Then her hubby took her to AZ and they signed up for the GOP machine...  20 yrs later...  Here we are.  I swear to god, from basically jan through the election, we shredded about 4 -6 lawn bags worth of GOP fundraising, trump merch pamphlets and other election fuckery.  Every single one is shiny, looks really really official and says something to the affect of if you do not give us $$ right now the dems will take your kids, burn your house and force you into the sex trade.  And this is on the outside.  If the MIL house is an example, before my wife got there last spring, the house was wall to wall GOP/shitstain crap(Dementia and hording).  She had a mental breakdown from it all. was in the hospital for a month, no phone calls and no contact because of covid.  Thought the world was gonna end.  So..  Until you tamp down the right wing revenue machine, you are not going to change them...  

37 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Having lived in the US for only 10 years up to now, I still cannot understand why all Americans put up with politicians lies.

That has to change.  This is where the westminster system is much better. 

Politicians of both sides need to be accountable for all they say.  They can still say weird shit in public,  but an opposition politician will ask the offender to repeat the lies (or deny them) in either house. If repeated and the lie is proven, the offender is asked from a cabinet position,  otherwise demoted and likely will resign and be replaced. 

There needs to be a way to enforce truthfulness and accountability.

• Like 2