13 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I guess it wasn't clear, that many protesters have been arrested for less while these clowns get to just go home.

Saying that law enforcement was overwhelmed, however, video and  social media will help identify most of the offenders for prosecution!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jim Wright put it succinctly: Joe Biden needs to drop this reconciliation bullshit.   When he and Democrats take office on the 20th, THAT DAY they need to cease negotiation wit

Every Republican member of the House and Senate who has signed on to objecting to the EV process has played a role in what we are seeing today.  Every one of them needs to be impeached and removed fro

I'm guessing our Reps and Senators now have a sense of what our children face every time we have a lockdown/active shooter drill in school. I truly hope they were terrified.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Branson

Thanks for the correction. Note my signature.

I wanted to be an engineer when I grew up but I only made it through bad spelling.

25 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

If I am not mistaken, the Capitol is Federal property.  Would you be surprised if the President issued a blanket pardon for those involved?

Not at all...  25 the Bitch...

17 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

This Summer, such action was labeled "looting", and we heard cries of "When the looting starts, the shooting starts" from the party of "law and order".

<sarcasm>Wondering what is different about those cases and this one.</sarcasm>

135543144_10218663010668026_5621821721338380234_n.jpg

No photo description available.

• Like 2

Let him suffer through the next couple of weeks pardoning and shaking in his boots. He has blood on his hands. One of his devoted were killed for no good reason.

4 minutes ago, bored broker said:

I wanted to be an engineer when I grew up but I only made it through bad spelling.

:)

19 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I guess it wasn't clear, that many protesters have been arrested for less while these clowns get to just go home.

There are more cameras there than a college kegger with a selfie station.  They'll be rounding them up in the next couple of days.

Just now, Sail4beer said:

That’s pretty cold when there is a person dead for no good reason. C’mon Olsonist

I admit that it's plenty cold but why did you think that she's dead for no good reason?

• Like 1
Just now, badlatitude said:

So what happens tomorrow when they come back and bring their friends?

Shhh this was just the training run for Inauguration Day.

Donnie has just demonstrated for all to see just how easy it would be with a few well armed militias and the Tacit help of the embedded military puppets.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Fucknut.

Sacred landslide election victory!

Holy complete separation from reality.

There are people who incited as well as those who participated in the inevitable trespass and destruction of government property, disruption of government business, personal injury and one death so far.

Add that to all their charge lists...... Treacherous seditious cunts.

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

I admit that it's plenty cold but why did you think that she's dead for no good reason?

Gotta wait for some facts. She may have been armed or she could have been near an armed person and was hit. Either way, some police officer feels sick and has a lot of paperwork to do as they hand in his or her gun for desk duty.

1 minute ago, Al Paca said:

One down, 74 million to go!

Let’s keep it civil. Humans can be easily persuaded to do dumb things 

19 minutes ago, bpm57 said:
image.jpeg.31e138a3c61fb79dc731008cdc39cb9a.jpeg
There lefty, if you don't understand the meme and the contrast about how things are covered. Now we even have "superspeader" being thrown around, because we all know that (D) protests are immune to it.

Dude, your higher ground has completely collapsed around you.

What we really need is for @Dog to bullshit us with an Antifa or First Amendment distraction. C’mon now, how about some good peaceful exchange of ideas bullshit? 

Are you proud now that the evidence free bullshit has culminated in this?

5 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Shhh this was just the training run for Inauguration Day.

Donnie has just demonstrated for all to see just how easy it would be with a few well armed militias and the Tacit help of the embedded military puppets.

I'll tell them to order the drones and some hellfires.

9 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Let him suffer through the next couple of weeks pardoning and shaking in his boots. He has blood on his hands. One of his devoted were killed for no good reason.

Looked like a very good reason to me.

It should happen with increasing frequency until the Nazi thugs get the message.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Sacred landslide election victory!

Holy complete separation from reality.

Proof the man is delusional time to invoke the 25th a nice padded cell and a heaped helping of a sedative for about the next 10 years

11 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:
16 minutes ago, bored broker said:

:)

Amusing but incorrect. Most engineers are annoyingly devoted to tedious detail and thus are quite good spellers.

- DSK

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Gotta wait for some facts. She may have been armed or she could have been near an armed person and was hit. Either way, some police officer feels sick and has a lot of paperwork to do as they hand in his or her gun for desk duty.

They did storm the Capitol in order to void an election. She was there. This wasn't random. The big C guarantees the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. This wasn't that. This was the opposite of that.

Shit, If he did all this to up Biden in the penis size contest, what the fuck is he going to do to upstage him on the 20th??  

Just now, shaggy said:

Shit, If he did all this to up Biden in the penis size contest, what the fuck is he going to do to upstage him on the 20th??  

I could suggest a few things, such as dying.

3 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Proof the man is delusional time to invoke the 25th a nice padded cell and a heaped helping of a sedative for about the next 10 years

Congress ought to be outraged that their building was invaded by Trump supporters.  That alone ought to give Congress the balls to impeach Trump.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, GOPClownCar said:

For reference, let's not forget that all those yellow flags that Trump's thugs were carrying today was one of Jeff's previous avatars

This yellow flag?

41wxQkBGWoL._AC_.jpg

• Downvote 1
Just now, Olsonist said:

They did storm the Capitol in order to void an election. She was there. This wasn't random. The big C guarantees the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. This wasn't that. This was the opposite of that.

It was a death during the commission of a felony.

Every one of those rioters should be charged with felony murder.

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

If they had been black, every one who walked through a door without permission would have met her fate, and rightfully so. The House and Senate were in session. Every traitorous cocksucker who entered that building should have ended up the same way. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Congress ought to be outraged that their building was invaded by Trump supporters.  That alone ought to give Congress the balls to impeach Trump.

Trump.

I don't mean to pick on you, Jersey, but the House impeaches and the Senate convicts. Nancy shouldn't do shit unless Mitch calls her and says I have 1/3 of my majority willing to do this. She already did impeachment once. This one is on Moscow Mitch.

• Like 2
Twitter and facebook took his shit down.  

MLHKhGNF_x96.png

This is an emergency situation and we are taking appropriate emergency measures, including removing President Trump's video. We removed it because on balance we believe it contributes to rather than diminishes the risk of ongoing violence.

• Like 2

What a scene at the capital today.  Never seen so many rednecks and white trash in one place.  Which begs the question, who's out there in the rest of the country supporting their local meth dealers right now?  Meth dealers need to eat too.  And once again when the shit goes down where is Twitler, who said he'd be there with his followers today?  Hiding out at the white house watching it all unfold on Fox news.

Miss seems to be Pissed...  

The U.S. Senate must reconvene today and finish our constitutional work. Calling for federal officials to form task force to identify those who breached the Capitol, vandalized our national institutions, and expect prosecutions to the fullest extent of the law. (1/2)
1 minute ago, psycho tiller said:

What a scene at the capital today.  Never seen so many rednecks and white trash in one place. 

No trailer parks in your town?

• Like 1
Just now, jerseyguy said:
3 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Did any of you hear Rep. Kevin McCarthy, House Minority Leader, talking on the news? He was badly shaken, sounded like he'd had a bad fright and said a lot of things about how he had no idea how bad things were going to get, that those responsible should be immediately arrested and subject to full penalty of the law.

Also just heard that Congress is going to resume as soon as the building is given the all clear. Let's see how much the Trumpublican bullshitters feel like bullshitting tonight.

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
9 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

It was a death during the commission of a felony.

Every one of those rioters should be charged with felony murder. 

And Trump should be named an accomplice, at least

- DSK

4 minutes ago, psycho tiller said:

What a scene at the capital today.  Never seen so many rednecks and white trash in one place.  Which begs the question, who's out there in the rest of the country supporting their local meth dealers right now?  Meth dealers need to eat too.  And once again when the shit goes down where is Twitler, who said he'd be there with his followers today?  Hiding out at the white house watching it all unfold on Fox news.

Actually we tuned in to Fox News a couple of times this afternoon. No coverage. At one point, right after the Trumpalos had broken into the Senate Chamber, they were playing the Jerry Springer show

- DSK

48 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The big question needs to be asked. Should Mitch McConnell, Along with Chuck Schumer and a handful of Senators, make a call on the president and ask him to resign for the good of the country? What happened is despicable, and cannot be left unaddressed. the country needs an answer.

Yes.

4 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

"We were storming..."  Elizabeth

She seems to have a misapprehension of what "revolution" means.

Getting maced is just so unfair.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Get a grip. There will not be any pardons for these assholes.  

You fucking idiot.  The reason Trump hasn't pardoned himself yet is because he's going to pardon himself for ALL of this.  He's the fucking cause!  He's going to pardon every one of the "important people".

3 minutes ago, shaggy said:

The U.S. Senate must reconvene today and finish our constitutional work. Calling for federal officials to form task force to identify those who breached the Capitol, vandalized our national institutions, and expect prosecutions to the fullest extent of the law. (1/2)

bit late old fruit

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, shaggy said:

He's as much to blame as anyone for this state of affairs.

8 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

I don't mean to pick on you, Jersey, but the House impeaches and the Senate convicts. Nancy shouldn't do shit unless Mitch calls her and says I have 1/3 of my majority willing to do this. She already did impeachment once. This one is on Moscow Mitch.

I don’t need a civics lesson.  Congress is both Houses. And yes, like last time it is on Moscow Mitch.  

Just now, Left Shift said:
49 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The big question needs to be asked. Should Mitch McConnell, Along with Chuck Schumer and a handful of Senators, make a call on the president and ask him to resign for the good of the country? What happened is despicable, and cannot be left unaddressed. the country needs an answer.

Yes.

Where is Barry Goldwater when he's needed?

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Actually we tuned in to Fox News a couple of times this afternoon. No coverage. At one point, right after the Trumpalos had broken into the Senate Chamber, they were playing the Jerry Springer show

- DSK

I'd have a hard time telling the difference between Jerry Springer and what happened today.  I guess the lack of paternity tests would be a giveaway.  "You are NOT the father!"

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, shaggy said:
Twitter and facebook took his shit down.  

MLHKhGNF_x96.png

This is an emergency situation and we are taking appropriate emergency measures, including removing President Trump's video. We removed it because on balance we believe it contributes to rather than diminishes the risk of ongoing violence.

Its still up on twitter now

5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Did any of you hear Rep. Kevin McCarthy, House Minority Leader, talking on the news? He was badly shaken, sounded like he'd had a bad fright and said a lot of things about how he had no idea how bad things were going to get, that those responsible should be immediately arrested and subject to full penalty of the law.

Is he talking about all the Republican members of Congress?

'revolution'? try, spastic death shudder.

good fkg riddance, simpletons, your rocks are waiting.

21 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Good thing those people weren't protesting while Black, running while Black, walking while Black, playing while Black, shopping while Black, telephoning while Black or any of those other "good reasons".

Nah, she was just breaking and entering the most important, revered piece of Federal property and threatening the occupants with harm while an identifiable part of an armed group of rioters.  No "good reason" at all.  Probably didn't even deserve a knee on her neck for 9 minutes, or anything.  

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

No trailer parks in your town?

My girlfriend lives in one.  Even though she's addicted to meth I love her.  She's so beautiful, those lips, those eyes that tooth.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, psycho tiller said:

My girlfriend lives in one.  Even though she's addicted to meth I love her.  She's so beautiful, those lips, those eyes that tooth.

...... no tats?  wtf??

• Like 1

Fuck this is out of control. If this was a BLM 'protest' it would look like the fucking Somme over there but there's only one person shot? 

I feel back for those of you who aren't braindead and stuck living in your present hellscape.

22 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

"We were storming..."  Elizabeth

I suspect she may be getting some inquisitive phone calls or door knocks pretty soon.  That video will now be part of her life for ever.  

9 minutes ago, mad said:

Its still up on twitter now

plying to @MikeIsaac
At this point Facebook is actually taking a (relatively) stronger approach to POTUS' posts than Twitter, which is the opposite of how it has gone in the past.

4F0hW39d_x96.jpg

Twitter removes Trump's last two tweets, following Facebook

18 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Why do you feel  the need to post such an obvious lie?  Or are you that FUCKING  stupid to understand FOX NEWS is not FOX BROADCAST .  

3 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

I suspect she may be getting some inquisitive phone calls or door knocks pretty soon.  That video will now be part of her life for ever.  

I doubt she had much of a future anyway.

4 minutes ago, wal' said:

...... no tats?  wtf??

4 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Tits?

She's got a LOT of energy, won't sit still for pictures.  This is the only pic I have of her.  We met at a halloween party, thought it was just a costume.  How lucky was I that it wasn't!

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 3.53.21 PM.png

32 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Enough of this bullshit.

do you remember when W was considered the dumbest president? fuck i miss those days. he is actually quite the statesman and very presidential.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sail4beer said:

Who the hell has the authority to pepper spray Revolutionists who storm the Capital building?! That poor girl...

she was only doing what her and  your president told her to do

D

• Like 1
Just now, psycho tiller said:

She's got a LOT of energy, won't sit still for pictures.  This is the only pic I have of her.  We met at a halloween party, thought it was just a costume.  How lucky was I that it wasn't!

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 3.53.21 PM.png

Is her name "Coyote" by any chance?

• Like 1

Well, at least one tRumpist representative may have seen a little light:

Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers reverses position, will not object to Biden victory

After a pro-Trump mob stormed the U.S. Capitol, forcing evacuations and locking down the building Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers said she would no longer object to President-elect Joe Biden's electoral victory.

McMorris Rodgers, R-Spokane, had been one of more than 100 House Republicans who said they would object to certifying Biden's victory, citing vague and unsupported claims of election fraud.

But, on Wednesday, she changed her mind.

"I have been consistent in my belief that Americans should utilize the Constitutional tools and legal processes available to seek answers to their questions about the 2020 election," McMorris Rodgers said. "What we have seen today is unlawful and unacceptable. I have decided I will vote to uphold the Electoral College results and I encourage Donald Trump to condemn and put an end to this madness.

"What happened today and continues to unfold in the nation’s capital is disgraceful and un-American. Thugs assaulted Capitol Police Officers, breached and defaced our Capitol Building, put people’s lives in danger, and disregarded the values we hold dear as Americans.," McMorris Rodgers said.

Just now, Left Shift said:

Well, at least one tRumpist representative may have seen a little light:

Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers reverses position, will not object to Biden victory

After a pro-Trump mob stormed the U.S. Capitol, forcing evacuations and locking down the building Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers said she would no longer object to President-elect Joe Biden's electoral victory.

McMorris Rodgers, R-Spokane, had been one of more than 100 House Republicans who said they would object to certifying Biden's victory, citing vague and unsupported claims of election fraud.

But, on Wednesday, she changed her mind.

"I have been consistent in my belief that Americans should utilize the Constitutional tools and legal processes available to seek answers to their questions about the 2020 election," McMorris Rodgers said. "What we have seen today is unlawful and unacceptable. I have decided I will vote to uphold the Electoral College results and I encourage Donald Trump to condemn and put an end to this madness.

"What happened today and continues to unfold in the nation’s capital is disgraceful and un-American. Thugs assaulted Capitol Police Officers, breached and defaced our Capitol Building, put people’s lives in danger, and disregarded the values we hold dear as Americans.," McMorris Rodgers said.

late again

what did she think was going to happen

she is a very naughty woman

• Like 1

More on the peaceful demonstration earlier today. /purple

In a lawful society, in which our laws were administered fairly to all, the armed terrorists who shook the nation, attempted an insurrection, and forcibly occupied our Capitol would be thrown in jail for decades.

Specifically, these terrorists (they are not protesters; they are not rioters; they are terrorists, insurrectionists, and traitors) have violated the following federal laws:

• 18 U.S.C. § 2385. Seditious Conspiracy. If “two or more people… conspire… by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof,” penalties are fines and twenty years imprisonment.
  • 18 U.S.C. § 1361. Destruction of Government Property. If the damage exceeds $100, penalties are fines up to $250,000 and ten years imprisonment.
  • 18 U.S.C. § 111. Assaulting Federal Officers. Fines vary, 20 years imprisonment.
  • 18 U.S.C. § 351. Assault on Members of Congress. One year imprisonment.
  • 41 CFR 102-74.380. Creating a Hazard on Federal Property. Penalties vary.
  • 36 CFR 2.34 (and elsewhere). Disorderly Conduct. 90 days imprisonment, $300 fine.

Will any of those charges be filed? Will the smiling, white, unmasked faces of these thieves—stealing podiums, breaking into offices, smashing windows—be identified, and will the thieves be prosecuted?

Or will the charging of these terrorists be as lax as the policing of them? After all, just compare the phalanxes of riot police who greeted peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters with the few and outgunned DC Metro Police holding back tides of armed, violent insurrectionists. As BLM activist Deray McKesson put it, “without being dramatic, they would've literally shot us Black folks if we had BROKEN INTO the Capitol building in an attempt to STORM THE SENATE CHAMBER.”

Cops ran over peaceful BLM protesters near my home in Brooklyn. With a mob running amok in our Capitol, they literally took selfies.

If there’s any justice, the decisions on how to prosecute these traitors may ultimately land on the desk of our next attorney general, Merrick Garland. Garland prosecuted Timothy McVeigh, among others, and is intimately familiar with going after white nationalist terrorists. He’d be the perfect top cop for this beat.

Then again, charges may be pursued, or dropped, which means it will be up to the discretion of the Trump Department of Justice, the same folks who managed not to protect the Capitol in the first place. Or maybe Trump will just pardon them all prospectively.

---more---

https://www.thedailybeast.com/these-trumpist-terrorists-just-violated-six-federal-laws?ref=home

15 minutes ago, psycho tiller said:

I'm telling!