5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Big fucking deal.  These epiphanies don't impress me.

It does help to streamline the process.  Not by a lot but it helps.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jim Wright put it succinctly: Joe Biden needs to drop this reconciliation bullshit.   When he and Democrats take office on the 20th, THAT DAY they need to cease negotiation wit

Every Republican member of the House and Senate who has signed on to objecting to the EV process has played a role in what we are seeing today.  Every one of them needs to be impeached and removed fro

I'm guessing our Reps and Senators now have a sense of what our children face every time we have a lockdown/active shooter drill in school. I truly hope they were terrified.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Bill E Goat said:

What, he didn't commit enough Federal offenses for one day?  He had to go get the Postal inspectors on his ass too?  Go get his raggedy ass.  

2 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:
1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:

Will we see her story tomorrow and feel any remorse that she had to die instead of being arrested and convicted like we try to do in a Democratic society.

I will because I am an American and a human, not just a registered Democrat. Should have been no deaths once the DC police pulled back the barricades and let the protesters in. It became a full on riot after that...sad for all of us

There were many steps that lead up to her death.

I can be very sympathetic when a random act of stupid is fatal. Less so when the trail of stupidity is this long.

She was part of a violent mob that had assaulted the Capitol guards, including using tear gas, and trying to break into the room where the Vice President was.

I abhor violence by government against citizens. NOBODY should get killed by cops.

But she was truly in the wrong fucking place doing the wrong thing.

- DSK

54 minutes ago, hasher said:

The essence of religion is forgiveness, as in, forgive me god for what I am about to do...

Piece of advice. Don’t count to 10 before you do what you are going to do.  Doing so indicates premeditation.

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

She was part of a violent mob that had assaulted the Capitol guards, including using tear gas, and trying to break into the room where the Vice President was.

I abhor violence by government against citizens. NOBODY should get killed by cops.

But she was truly in the wrong fucking place doing the wrong thing.

- DSK

Apparently not a 16 year old girl but a veteran who took up arms to overthrow the govt and constitution she swore to defend.

Glad she’s dead.

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Theoretically, How long would ittake to get the house and senate to impeach trump and charge. Right after the Electoral thing is done while ther REPUBLICANS are still shaken?

Could be done almost instantly assuming members of the House and Senate choose to forego grandiose speechifying.

• Like 1

Ok, a veteran who took up arms to overthrow the government and not a child is different. What I saw from the video was not considered a deadly act by her, but more of a riot and trespass-intended or not. 

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Apparently not a 16 year old girl but a veteran who took up arms to overthrow the govt and constitution she swore to defend.

Glad she’s dead.

Not me!

5 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Ok, a veteran who took up arms to overthrow the government and not a child is different. What I saw from the video was not considered a deadly act by her, but more of a riot and trespass-intended or not. 

Not sure what she was trying to break into, it could be the "bunker"

• Like 1

I've been told by my maga relatives that 16 is old enough to know better and capable of making a decision that will affect her the rest of her life.  Or at least 18-years+9-months.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Mid said:

how's that tRump thing working out for ya 'merica ?

Eventually, for one reason or another, all empires come to an end. The Holy Roman Empire, the British Empire are but two examples.  Looks as though the US is the architect of its own demise.  Don’t need the Russians or Chinese or Iranians or Saudis, etc. We are quite capable of destroying ourselves as today shows.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

If it happened in my office in Ohio I believe it would be legal to shoot her under the new Repubilcian stand my ground law.   I could have shot all of them, until I ran out of ammo or they stopped coming after me like a zombie hoard.   

If it turns out she was shot by a cop and there were innocent civilians (or even if it was just a congressman) in the room the cop was defending, doesn't that make it the cop's duty to shoot and protect the innocent from an aggressive mob breaking the law?   A reasonable person might suppose a mob crawling through a transom window might mean violence.      

5 minutes ago, Lark said:

If it happened in my office in Ohio I believe it would be legal to shoot her under the new Repubilcian stand my ground law.   I could have shot all of them, until I ran out of ammo or they stopped coming after me like a zombie hoard.   

If it turns out she was shot by a cop and there were innocent civilians (or even politicians) in the room the cop was defending, doesn't that make it the cop's duty to shoot and protect the innocent from an aggressive mob breaking the law?   A reasonable person might suppose a mob crawling through a transom window might mean violence.      

From what I saw, it was a pretty severe overreaction compared to the rest of the "riot". Hell, the "rioters" were walking in between the ropes in the Statuary Hall taking selfies. The initial soggy police response really didn't help.

• Like 2
Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

81654618-0A9A-476A-9B02-FD1253D3BC90.jpeg

That completely misconstrues every fact on the ground.  It appears that caricature of idiocy has big balls.  

Not true.

18 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Far enough.  Reconsidered.  
Not sad she’s dead.

What weapon was recovered?

You say she took up arms to overthrow the government and that caused her to be shot by police? Where’s the proof? I saw a female shot to death trying to climb though a broken door sidelight into the chamber. The officer should have never fired. This will come to light soon enough. 

You relish death and I cherish life. 

Thanks to Ishmael for giving you a downvote.

15 minutes ago, Lark said:

If it turns out she was shot by a cop and there were innocent civilians (or even if it was just a congressman) in the room the cop was defending, doesn't that make it the cop's duty to shoot and protect the innocent from an aggressive mob breaking the law?   A reasonable person might suppose a mob crawling through a transom window might mean violence.      

No. That’s why they don’t hand out guns like candy. Was the woman armed? I have no idea yet because..You gotta think with reason when you talk about people being killed by an LEO. 

One shot fired and all the LEO behind the women didn’t blow her guts out while she was being helped though the sidelight by a bunch of other male assholes. That tells you that there was a huge mis judgement made on the shooter’s side when they saw the door being breached. This is America and we don’t authorize a shooting death as a penalty for stupidity. 

Fuck, you think an armed robbery of your private business is on the same level as a bunch of idiots with pepper spray and iPhones running amok selfieing themselves for law enforcement?

You can do better than that when you think of it as a human and American. Our Republic depends on thoughtful people who understand the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution and are aware of the  responsibility of the government to protect the people and not kill them in a moment of fear or anger as we saw today. Of course, that starts with the President...

Canada as an entire nation is exceptionally sad today, from The Quebecois in the east to the soaking wet Vancouver islanders in the west.

To watch all this crazy rioting unfold live on TV today in your nation's capital is a truly sorry sight. We apologize as we feel slightly responsible.

We up north here have always thought America has done its best and produced some of the finest and highly skilled citizens we have ever competed against.

Canada is so sorry, (we really are) to see you have your very own hockey riot right in the capital of the country, Washington DC, and all due to America's fabulous 2-0 win over Team Canada in the world juniors.

Well fucking done, great team.

1 minute ago, Keith said:

Canada as an entire nation is exceptionally sad today, from The Quebecois in the east to the soaking wet Vancouver islanders in the west.

To watch all this crazy rioting unfold live on TV today in your nation's capital is a truly sorry sight. We apologize as we feel slightly responsible.

We up north here have always thought America has done its best and produced some of the finest and highly skilled citizens we have ever competed against.

Canada is so sorry, (we really are) to see you have your very own hockey riot right in the capital of the country, Washington DC, and all due to America's fabulous 2-0 win over Team Canada in the world juniors.

How many rye and cokes did that take to write?

12 minutes ago, Keith said:

Quebecois?  Not Newfies?

35 minutes ago, Lark said:

She was not killed by a cop, she was killed by Donald Trump and her own stupidity. Darwin knew his shit. Fuck her and the rest of those cunts.

• Like 3

https://www.kusi.com/kusi-news-confirms-identity-of-woman-shot-and-killed-inside-us-capitol/

WASHINGTON (KUSI) — The woman who was shot and killed inside the US Capitol during the protests was from the San Diego area.

KUSI News has spoken with her husband.

The woman is Ashli Babbit, a 14-year veteran, who served four tours with the US Air Force, and was a high level security official throughout her time in service.

Her husband says she was a strong supporter of President Trump, and was a great patriot to all who knew her.

The Metropolitan Police Department says an investigation into her death continues.

KUSI sends our condolences to her family and all who knew her.

33 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

You say she took up arms to overthrow the government and that caused her to be shot by police? Where’s the proof? I saw a female shot to death trying to climb though a broken door sidelight into the chamber. The officer should have never fired. This will come to light soon enough. 

Weapons were confiscated from the about 20 people arrested. I'm just going to assume there were more weapons on the 1000 or so other people who didn't get arrested.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/congress-electoral-college-vote-count-2021/h_6527e00772534319b443bd9ae9088042

Just now, LB 15 said:

She was not killed by a cop, she was killed by Donald Trump and her own stupidity. Darwin knew his shit. Fuck her and the rest of those cunts.

Yes. Another failure of education. Pay attention in History courses. Death is how these things work. Cosplay meets reality. Those who don’t study history...

Just now, BrickTopHarry said:

https://www.kusi.com/kusi-news-confirms-identity-of-woman-shot-and-killed-inside-us-capitol/

WASHINGTON (KUSI) — The woman who was shot and killed inside the US Capitol during the protests was from the San Diego area.

The woman is Ashli Babbit, a 14-year veteran, who served four tours with the US Air Force, and was a high level security official throughout her time in service.

Her husband says she was a strong supporter of President Trump, and was a great patriot to all who knew her.

The Metropolitan Police Department says an investigation into her death continues.

I don't think "patriot" is a word to describe a person who is trying to break into the room where the Vice President is. She was deluded. I agree with those that say President Donald Trump is the one that killed her.

10 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

No. That’s why they don’t hand out guns like candy. Was the woman armed? I have no idea yet because..You gotta think with reason when you talk about people being killed by an LEO. 

One shot fired and all the LEO behind the women didn’t blow her guts out while she was being helped though the sidelight by a bunch of other male assholes. That tells you that there was a huge mis judgement made on the shooter’s side when they saw the door being breached. This is America and we don’t authorize a shooting death as a penalty for stupidity. 

Fuck, you think an armed robbery of your private business is on the same level as a bunch of idiots with pepper spray and iPhones running amok selfieing themselves for law enforcement?

You can do better than that when you think of it as a human and American. Our Republic depends on thoughtful people who understand the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution and are aware of the  responsibility of the government to protect the people and not kill them in a moment of fear or anger as we saw today. Of course, that starts with the President...

Agree with the sentiment that I'd by far prefer.... VERY far prefer... that our government and it's agents NOT kill people. But running amok.... such as using tear gas to drive Capitol guards away from their posts, and breaking in thru a window into the room where the Vice President currently is... are certainly evidence of nice amicable intentions.

IMHO this was a justified shooting. Makes me sad that it happened, but justified.

- DSK

32 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

She joined an insurrection.  That’s treasonous.  It’s punishable by death.

the analogy is a getaway driver at a bank robbery that resulted in murder.  The driver is as guilty as the shooter.

I don’t care that she died.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

That is fucked up.

Dead. Good.

Fucking idiot. A disgrace and a serious hazard.

Glad she is dead.

Sorrry, I dont like killings. But seriously. That is just wrong in every way. She shit on everything. And the scary thing is the thousands just like her. We put people on atomic subs. You hope it all goes smoothly. .... you know?

Would I write differently tomorrow? Next week? Almost certainly.

Right now, I am just incensed. Flabbergasted.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

No. That’s why they don’t hand out guns like candy.

Son, (that's respect otherwise I'd type boy)

Of course we don't had out guns like candy.  We have an obesity problem.  How many unlicensed firearms would you like?

17 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Strong supporter of trump or great patriot. Which is it? Can’t be both. 

38 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

your intentions and views are appreciated.

reasonableness should be acknowledged. its disappointing that reasonableness has been lacking for a long time. it leads to people doing stupid things where death is a possibility.

that death is a possibility is not a civilized situation.

dont attack people here for an apparent lack of sympathy, especially those people who have posted that this was a logical outcome.

• Like 1

Something that I’ve noticed in the photos from inside is that there don’t seem to be any long guns visible. I see lots of guys in body armor but no guns evident. This leads me to believe that a lot of planning went into this. Without the rioters being obviously armed, it made it easier for the law enforcement to back off. Interesting????

1 minute ago, bored broker said:

Something that I’ve noticed in the photos from inside is that there don’t seem to be any long guns visible. I see lots of guys in body armor but no guns evident. This leads me to believe that a lot of planning went into this. Without the rioters being obviously armed, it made it easier for the law enforcement to back off. Interesting????

I want to know how many LEO were in on it.

Deep State, like everything else Trump says, is Projection.

• Like 1

I am sad for the woman who died and for her family, I am also dismayed that a member of the armed forces who has sworn to uphold the Constitution soiled the flag she wrapped herself in. 

Inexcusable.

52 minutes ago, Keith said:

I liked it better when you said “What team does she play for?” About 3 years ago. Now that’s true hockey

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Why do you feel the need to be such a Trumpsucking dumbass? I turned to the channel which is almost always Fox News... don't know and don't care what their regular programming is... and that's what they were showing, it almost certainly was their regularly scheduled program which they saw no need to interrupt for the sake of a failing coup attempt.

Further explanations usually don't help with morans, prove me wrong

- DSK

Bullshit you flat out lied.  FOX NEWS is on the same channel each and everyday and they covered this non stop and to a person condemned it.  

If a mob that greatly outnumbers you is breaking windows and bashing their way through a barricade to get to you, they can rip you limb from limb even with no weapons at all.

We don't yet know the circumstances, whether she was warned, who they were guarding if anyone, etc.

If they were guarding the room where the VP and Senators/Congresspeople were and warned the mob not to breach the barricade and the mob persisted then it seems reasonable for someone to get domed in that circumstance.  But we don't know.

People were claiming it was a 16 year old a few pages ago.

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Glad she’s dead.

The real gator comes out

You are one sick individual. 

9 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

If a mob that greatly outnumbers you is breaking windows and bashing their way through a barricade to get to you, they can rip you limb from limb even with no weapons at all.

We don't yet know the circumstances, whether she was warned, who they were guarding if anyone, etc.

If they were guarding the room where the VP and Senators/Congresspeople were and warned the mob not to breach the barricade and the mob persisted then it seems reasonable for someone to get domed in that circumstance.  But we don't know.

People were claiming it was a 16 year old a few pages ago.

Was she shot from inside the hallway she was trying to get into, or was she shot in the back?  If she was really trying to enter the VP area and was shot by SS?  Pretty clearly justified. Shot in the back? Not so clear.

18 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

only if we can call the capitol building a beer hall....

Ever knock back a mass of beer at the Hofbrauhaus ?? It's still there. 

(Not the site of the beerhall putsch, but of Hitler's first speech.)  

Not the best beer in Munich, but if a coup is what you are about, 

ya gotta go with the brew that brung ya 

(I think we need a thread on autogolpe humor) 

image.jpeg.cbeed90ef1b20b6b924da888456f562a.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Was she shot from inside the hallway she was trying to get into, or was she shot in the back?  If she was really trying to enter the VP area and was shot by SS?  Pretty clearly justified. Shot in the back? Not so clear.

The only one claiming that she was shot trying to get where the VP was is a known liar.  

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

The only one claiming that she was shot trying to get where the VP was is a known liar.  

Would that be yo'self ?? 

18 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Bullshit you flat out lied.  FOX NEWS is on the same channel each and everyday and they covered this non stop and to a person condemned it.  

Instead of peeing in your little panties, tell us what they said.

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Did Fox News tell you that? The VP was in the Congress, that's where she was trying to get inside of. Brave noble patriot or rioter attempting to support a coup?

- DSK

17 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You are one sick individual. 

and you're a petty, handwringing twat.

fuck your politics= fuck your philosophies

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Instead of peeing in your little panties, tell us what they said.

Did Fox News tell you that? The VP was in the Congress, that's where she was trying to get inside of. Brave noble patriot or rioter attempting to support a coup?

- DSK

You are a fucking liar.  You post lies and then count on your Elk to give you a pass.  You lied about Fox News not covering this.

You flat out made up the claim that the woman shot was trying to get into a room where the VP was.   You never provide a cite and fall back on name calling to deflect away from the fact, that you regularly make shit up 

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

She should have been shot dead as by her actions she was trying to assault/kill a staffer, congress or the VP.  The title doesn’t make a difference you sniveling cunt. 

14 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Anderson Cooper on CNN just stated that a truck full of Molotov cocktails was found close to the riot.

Well damn, that's just poor planning & speaks to Grog"s point of this is weak sauce compared to a real coup d' etat, total fail on the critical burn down the Reichstag step!

Tip of the hat here to Willin, forgot just how much I enjoy having a half gallon of the "EW" around!

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

From what I saw, it was a pretty severe overreaction compared to the rest of the "riot". Hell, the "rioters" were walking in between the ropes in the Statuary Hall taking selfies. The initial soggy police response really didn't help.

I agree it would be bad judgement if I started shooting a mob crawling through my office window.   It would also get them wet (all I have is a water gun).   I think it would now be legal in Ohio.   Lawyers?   

If I was charged with protecting the public and an unlawful mob was breaking down the door of civilians, wouldn't I have to protect them?  It seems a dereliction of duty to expect law enforcement to throw civilians, possibly non Caucasian and therefore known Trump enemies, at the tender mercy of a mob with unknown intention.  Again, I am not saying the cops were protecting anybody.  I'm creating a scenario where killing the woman may be legal, even though she was white.  

1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:

They do hand out guns like candy.   I am not judging whether the action was done by LEO, or even if it was justified.   I am presenting in the first argument a scenario where it would be legal IN OHIO and in the second where it would be justifiable for a LEO, not knowing there was potential backup on the other side of the door, to protect civilians from a mob when badly outnumbered.   I am generally against police shooting people.   I'm even against people shooting people.   

8 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You mean you?  She was going into a room through a broken glass window in the Capital where she shouldn't have been at all.  You have no idea who they were protecting, let me repeat, you have no idea who they were protecting.  But way to justify your people today.  MAGA.

39 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I am sad for the woman who died and for her family, I am also dismayed that a member of the armed forces who has sworn to uphold the Constitution soiled the flag she wrapped herself in. 

Inexcusable.

I'm sad we've turned this astoundingly beautiful continent into a shopping mall.

2 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

You mean you?  She was going into a room through a broken glass window in the Capital where she shouldn't have been at all.  You have no idea who they were protecting, let me repeat, you have no idea who they were protecting.  But way to justify your people today.  MAGA.

I know the VP was evacuated long before she was shot.  Do I need to repeat that. 
Sure sounds  like you are justifying someone getting shot for protesting. 
There were  police officers on the same side as her within 5 feet when she was shot 

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I know the VP was evacuated long before she was shot.  Do I need to repeat that. 

yea? how do you know that? you all over this goofy fuckfest like some fly on shit?

carry on.

1 minute ago, El Borracho said:

Was the dead rioter wearing a mask? If not, she was openly demonstrating little regard for human life. ...die by the sword.

Sure thing. Covid is so deadly compared to a bullet in the neck. 

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

So you claim Pence is innocent if he didn't pull the trigger himself?   And you claim he had already run away, so he didn't kill her?

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

You are a proven lying dissembler - and you want us to pay attention to your dumb-ass posts ?? 

image.jpeg.cb649336dc5108e5405e40737f0d17c0.jpeg

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

There were  police officers on the same side as her within 5 feet when she was shot 

You don't know any of that.  And storming the Capital is not "protesting".

• Like 2

DC police chief says 4 people died today.  The woman who was shot and 3 people due to “medical emergencies.”

1 hour ago, Zonker said:

KUSI is a small right wing news station that loves Trump and QAnon

Are you trying to tell me that pissing in the wind doesn't improve my breath?  I'm just trying to keep up.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

She seems genuinely surprised at the reception she received.

That video is going to go down really well with the HR folks at any job she ever applies for.    Good job, Elizabeth, , you whiney little revolutionary wannabe.  

2 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

That video is going to go down really well with the HR folks at any job she ever applies for.    Good job, Elizabeth, , you whiney little revolutionary wannabe.  

its heartbreaking how stupid she is....

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

'bitch, please..'

11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Time to check out the looneys are starting to get their bloodlust up. 

I’ll take that as a win. Don’t come back. Aren’t you packing for a cruise or something?

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Fox condemned it? Well there you go. Four years of complete bullshit, lies, and fuckery that led people to storm the capitol, and golly gee, it's ok, they condemned it. Fuck you.

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/timeline-fox-news-misinformation-2020

• Like 1
2 hours ago, hasher said:

That completely misconstrues every fact on the ground.  It appears that caricature of idiocy has big balls.  

Not true.

Aka panis and completely consistent with the fat bastard known as......   ok stopping myself

13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

"Can we PLEASE stop the revolution for a second.  There's something in my eye!"

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

False flag op by Antifa!

Near the scene where one of the pipe bombs was found Wednesday, police found a vehicle and detained a suspect, and found a rifle and as many as 10 Molotov cocktails, according to a federal law enforcement official. Investigators are working to determine whether there's a connection to the bombs found earlier.

6 hours ago, The Joker said:

Well for one thing I’m guessing he will be out of office before the investigations are  completed and charges are filed. 

He could issue a Pardon before charges  are filed. Happened before. 

Ever hear of the Pardon given Nixon by Ford?

39 minutes ago, The Joker said:

How would she fucking know that?

17 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He could issue a Pardon before charges  are filed. Happened before. 

Ever hear of the Pardon given Nixon by Ford?

First of all, when little don goes down the parts will not be stuck in the drain.  There is no second.