Darwin Award for Kevin Greeson

1602038133_KevinGreeson.thumb.jpg.634d097b27da034d8d823e6cef7c0c3a.jpg

This here ammosexual is the late Kevin Greeson from Athens, Alabama. Kevin died in the invasion of the US Capital after accidentally tasering himself in his own testicles, triggering a fatal heart attack.

There are still 357 days left in this year, but it's hard to see how anyone can beat Kevin in this year's Darwin Awards.

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/27735609-violent-trump-rioter-shocks-own-testicles-to-death

• Like 6

Not eligible for a Darwin, he already spawned. A proud recipient of the "Too Dumb to Live" award.

One of the four dead rioters from January 6’s attack on the Capitol Building was Kevin Greeson, a rabid Trump supporter who wished death upon Nancy Pelosi and supported the Proud Boys.

He liked to pose with his many long firearms and state that he was willing to do violence to those who don’t sufficiently support Donald Trump.

Greeson invaded the Capitol Building and commenced looting. He attempted to remove a large painting of Thomas “Tip” O’Neill, speaker of the house in the 80s, but in reaching up to remove the painting, activated the taser in his pants pocket. This subjected his testicles to the full force of the electric blast, and with the switch continually pressed by the fold in his trousers, delivered many shocks there, one following another.

Even the heart of a great patriot such as Kevin Greeson could not withstand such an attack and he died of cardiac arrest, possibly with the painting of O’Neill draped over his lifeless form.

I think we can all agree: He will be missed.

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/27735609-violent-trump-rioter-shocks-own-testicles-to-death

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Not eligible for a Darwin, he already spawned. A proud recipient of the "Too Dumb to Live" award.

One of the four dead rioters from January 6’s attack on the Capitol Building was Kevin Greeson, a rabid Trump supporter who wished death upon Nancy Pelosi and supported the Proud Boys.

He liked to pose with his many long firearms and state that he was willing to do violence to those who don’t sufficiently support Donald Trump.

Greeson invaded the Capitol Building and commenced looting. He attempted to remove a large painting of Thomas “Tip” O’Neill, speaker of the house in the 80s, but in reaching up to remove the painting, activated the taser in his pants pocket. This subjected his testicles to the full force of the electric blast, and with the switch continually pressed by the fold in his trousers, delivered many shocks there, one following another.

Even the heart of a great patriot such as Kevin Greeson could not withstand such an attack and he died of cardiac arrest, possibly with the painting of O’Neill draped over his lifeless form.

I think we can all agree: He will be missed.

This nut-job heard they were going to sack the Capitol, and he figured this was a ballsy thing to do.

Regarding the portrait he was trying to remove - he misunderstood when he overheard "just the Tip".

• Like 3
Just now, Bus Driver said:

He heard they were going to sack the Capitol, and he figured that was a ballsy thing to do.

Regarding the portrait he was trying to remove - he misunderstood when he overheard "just the Tip".

Who in the fuck steals a picture of tip fucking o Niel when there are priceless pieces of artwork hanging all over the place.  In for a pound right??  Went full fucking Retard...  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TwoLegged said:

Kevin died in the invasion of the US Capital after accidentally tasering himself in his own testicles, triggering a fatal heart attack.

Nooooooo!!  Hahahhahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahaha...

He was lucky he didn't win Mr. Darwin's accolade in a more painful fashion.     Apparently holsters are a liberal concept.   

1602038133_KevinGreeson.thumb.jpg.634d097b27da034d8d823e6cef7c0c3a_LI.jpg

3 hours ago, Willin' said:

Alabama's answer to rocky mountain oysters?

Not that this thread deserves recipes.

Usually served raw, at least in N Idaho,  but maybe flash seared is local in Athens?

It would have been better if the shock came via a set of jumper leads but still a pretty good outcome. He should have an open coffin at his funeral. The look on his face would be gold.

• Like 2

It gets better. He had the taser tucked in his pants. He stood on a chair and reached up to loot something. As he leaned against the wall, the taser was activated by the pressure between him and the wall. Then, after the taser activated on his testicles, he fell on the floor in such a way that the taser trigger continued to activate from his own body weight. This continued until he had a heart attack.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

It would have been better if the shock came via a set of jumper leads but still a pretty good outcome. He should have an open coffin at his funeral. The look on his face would be gold.

They'd probably have to put glass eyes in the corpse.

image.thumb.png.dfafaca1c8867ed1c84c53649542cca1.png

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Nice! said:

It gets better. He had the taser tucked in his pants. He stood on a chair and reached up to loot something. As he leaned against the wall, the taser was activated by the pressure between him and the wall. Then, after the taser activated on his testicles, he fell on the floor in such a way that the taser trigger continued to activate from his own body weight. This continued until he had a heart attack.

I would love to see video of that. Put it on a loop and watch it on a Jumbotron. Good times!  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nice! said:

I would have paid $20 to watch that :lol::lol:

12 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

The Reich is already mobilizing for street fightin' on Jan 20th 

Great humor above, but the fascists are not going away. 

After the embarrassment, recriminations, and subsequent change of leadership... pretty sure the authorities will be very well prepared.  

I confess to sorta hoping the fascists try something...

5 hours ago, frenchie said:

After the embarrassment, recriminations, and subsequent change of leadership... pretty sure the authorities will be very well prepared.  

Me too. 

7 hours ago, Nice! said:

That’s awesome. It’s like something right out of Benny Hill. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
5 hours ago, frenchie said:

Me too. 

Just a wild guess: the families of officers, especially the newly dead one, hope you guys don't get your wish.

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
8 hours ago, frenchie said:

Me too. 

I'm of two minds. It's a good point that massacre victims tend to generate sympathy. Can we program kill-bot drones to focus on ones holding the Confederate and Nazi flags? The rest will shit themselves and run away.

- DSK

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I'm of two minds. It's a good point that massacre victims tend to generate sympathy. Can we program kill-bot drones to focus on ones holding the Confederate and Nazi flags? The rest will shit themselves and run away.

- DSK

I recall the standard bearer was a prime target in traditional warfare.    The party of traditional values, marching with a slavery battle flag, should appreciate the attention and welcome the drone strike as proof they are traitors worthy of their family tradition.    

Even racist grandpa would be horrified to see his descendants marching under Hitler’s banner.   

37 minutes ago, Lark said:

Even racist grandpa would be horrified to see his descendants marching under Hitler’s banner.   

No shit... I can easily picture my paternal grandfather, who considered himself a hereditary Republican, yanking a Nazi flag away from some tattooed skin head and jamming it up Skinhead's ass. Unfortunately I can also imagine my Dad trying it, in a rage, even though he knows quite well he's physically far beyond such antics now. Hell I'm getting up there myself (note- exercise more).

- DSK

I had a great uncle that fought under Patton,    Uninjured, he never got the war out of his head to live a normal life.   His older brother looked after him for the next sixty years.   I cannot imagine a greater insult to his generation’s sacrifice then a major party accepting the NAZI cross as an emblem to be proudly carried as they try to destroy the republic.    The fact Republicans still refuse to declare their leader insane or traitor speaks volumes.    They may be beyond redemption.   

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Lark said:

I had a great uncle that fought under Patton,    Uninjured, he never got the war out of his head to live a normal life.   His older brother looked after him for the next sixty years.   I cannot imagine a greater insult to his generation’s sacrifice then a major party accepting the NAZI cross as an emblem to be proudly carried as they try to destroy the republic.    The fact Republicans still refuse to declare their leader insane or traitor speaks volumes.    They may be beyond redemption.   

Remember, they're not ALL beyond redemption

But at this point, they have to want to change. To be the good guys, we have to keep trying. But there's a large number of them who believe that "unifying the country" can only be accomplished by us surrendering to them.

First they need to acknowledge the basic facts: the COVID pandemic is the worst disaster for this country since WW2, and lack of leadership has made it worse. Rather than accept the result of an election, Trump staged a violent overthrow of the US gov't.

There's more basic fact to get across but let's start off with these two main ones. And to be the good guys, we have to keep trying

- DSK

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Remember, they're not ALL beyond redemption

But at this point, they have to want to change. To be the good guys, we have to keep trying. But there's a large number of them who believe that "unifying the country" can only be accomplished by us surrendering to them.

First they need to acknowledge the basic facts: the COVID pandemic is the worst disaster for this country since WW2, and lack of leadership has made it worse. Rather than accept the result of an election, Trump staged a violent overthrow of the US gov't.

There's more basic fact to get across but let's start off with these two main ones. And to be the good guys, we have to keep trying

- DSK

If you are a Republican and dont change your party now you are either a moron or worse.

My fathercalso fought in wwii. Tpatcher. Republican. Conservationist. Outdoorsman

I can imagine how upset he woild be.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

If you are a Republican and dont change your party now you are either a moron or worse.

My fathercalso fought in wwii. Tpatcher. Republican. Conservationist. Outdoorsman

I can imagine how upset he woild be.

Mine too.

I've said before - I'm glad so few of that generation lived long enough to see this.

They would have been disgusted.

19 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

The Reich is already mobilizing for street fightin' on Jan 20th 

Great humor above, but the fascists are not going away. 

image.jpeg.8b28f75b216aa29b1f86033cf248c9e6.jpeg

The fascists are cowardly terrorists.  If they actively revolt they will be mowed down like grass.  Now that der leader has been neutered they can go back to shooting at trees that are attacking them in the woods during their drunken big game hunts.

If house districts are drawn in a non-partisan and rational manner ie. no gerrymandering, we might have representatives who need to appeal across the spectrum.  Here's one idea:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/gerrymandering-redistricting-census-congress/2020/07/17/d1002146-c6f5-11ea-8ffe-372be8d82298_story.html

• Like 3

All it takes is a non-political office responsible for districting.

Of course that's too simple so some defective and elaborate process will be introduced.

23 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Of course that's too simple so some defective and elaborate process will be introduced.

If the USA is too broken to set their own electoral boundaries we could provide independent Canucks and Anzacs to help.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, fastyacht said:
32 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

who will watch the watchers?

Then there's the question of en years down the road, when a bunch of Trumpers and libtards have moved to be in a red or blue district.

Gerrymandering is definitely a thing. But there is no such thing as a system that players won't game, if it's worth winning. Rather than non-political, have all parties that pull more than 2% vote in any election in the past ten years sit down to do it. And/or make it law that all district have to be drawn with equal racial and equal income proportions.

And keep it simple, of course......

- DSK

12 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Then there's the question of en years down the road, when a bunch of Trumpers and libtards have moved to be in a red or blue district.

Gerrymandering is definitely a thing. But there is no such thing as a system that players won't game, if it's worth winning. Rather than non-political, have all parties that pull more than 2% vote in any election in the past ten years sit down to do it. And/or make it law that all district have to be drawn with equal racial and equal income proportions.

- DSK

I think we should have a Ouiji board and channel Olin and Nathaniel. They know how to write rules...

Gerrymandering is definitely a thing. But there is no such thing as a system that players won't game, if it's worth winning.

OK so some of ya are not very well informed about gerrymandering . . (one of my former students is a master of the art here in Ohio) 

1. GM is a tool of voter suppression and is intended to to that. It maximizes the number of votes that don't matter. 

2. Modern GM is almost entirely a project of the modern Reich, enabling minorities (white conservatives) to retain power in spite of not winning a majority of votes. 

3. There are easy solutions - ten states now have impartial re-districting boards. Ohio is not one of them. 

4. GM has contributed mightily to right wind extremism - Jim Jordan's only contest is in the GOP primary. 

5. GM keeps the Reich in power all across the country - you have to look at state leg districts, not just congressional. 

I'll be glad suggest sources on all of this, but you can easily look it up for yourselves. 

3 hours ago, hasher said:

If house districts are drawn in a non-partisan and rational manner ie. no gerrymandering, we might have representatives who need to appeal across the spectrum.  Here's one idea:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/gerrymandering-redistricting-census-congress/2020/07/17/d1002146-c6f5-11ea-8ffe-372be8d82298_story.html

I said that already. Should be a major, immediate-priority item along with a simple and easy to use voter registration system and an equally simple and easy to access voting system.

No more gerrymandering and no more voter suppression. Then let the chips fall where they may.

FKT

- DSK

FFS! How to entrench race in an electoral system. Are you *trying* to make racial shit permanent?

Really you should have used the purple font for that post because, while I like you, I have to say that is utterly idiotic. Also totally impractical in the real world.

Why not just keep it simple - every electorate the same population plus/minus say 5%, re-calculated every 6 years, and shortest possible boundary line?

FKT

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

OK so some of ya are not very well informed about gerrymandering . . (one of my former students is a master of the art here in Ohio) 

1. GM is a tool of voter suppression and is intended to to that. It maximizes the number of votes that don't matter. 

2. Modern GM is almost entirely a project of the modern Reich, enabling minorities (white conservatives) to retain power in spite of not winning a majority of votes. 

3. There are easy solutions - ten states now have impartial re-districting boards. Ohio is not one of them. 

4. GM has contributed mightily to right wind extremism - Jim Jordan's only contest is in the GOP primary. 

5. GM keeps the Reich in power all across the country - you have to look at state leg districts, not just congressional. 

I'll be glad suggest sources on all of this, but you can easily look it up for yourselves. 

This stuff is so difficult that you need a PhD in political science to work it out.

Or you could just look to see how Australia and Canada manage it but that'd violate the fundamental tenet of US exceptionalism - NIH.

FKT

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

This stuff is so difficult that you need a PhD in political science to work it out.

Nothing difficult about it - and I am interested in how OZ and the Great White North do it. 

But it is sort of off the topic. 

This thread does have a topic, does it not?  

Here is a good short article that, in part, contrasts Canada and the US on GM 

https://www.vox.com/2014/4/15/5604284/us-elections-are-rigged-but-canada-knows-how-to-fix-them

24 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Or you could just look to see how Australia and Canada manage it but that'd violate the fundamental tenet of US exceptionalism - NIH.

FKT

California solved it at the state level. Historically, redistricting was handled by the legislature which had partisan needs and incumbent needs. Arnold Schwarzenegger was/is imperfect and how he got the job of governor was stupid. But oddly enough, he is a patriot and he wanted to do a job he wasn't trained for.

One of his ideas was non-partisan redistricting. He put it on the ballot in 2005 but unfortunately Republicans put a bunch of right wing nonsense on the same ballot. All of the initiatives went down, including redistricting. However, Arnie persevered. He fired his chief of staff; he told the Republicans to fuck off (not for the last time); he hired a lesbian Democrat and governed from the center.

He was (and remains) very popular and he re-proposed non-partisan redistricting and it passed. It took redistricting away from the legislature. No gerrymandering, no safe districts. Works pretty good. It can be done, even by Americans.

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

FFS! How to entrench race in an electoral system. Are you *trying* to make racial shit permanent?

Really you should have used the purple font for that post because, while I like you, I have to say that is utterly idiotic. Also totally impractical in the real world.

Why not just keep it simple - every electorate the same population plus/minus say 5%, re-calculated every 6 years, and shortest possible boundary line?

FKT

That a nice simple system. Have it done by a computer.

Then Democrats have some of their pointy-heads make sure to write the code so it favors them, and Republicans buy the company makes the computers and substitute a box with a cartoon rabbit in it.

There's NO system that won't be gamed, in time. My proposal was somewhat of a joke but one way to avoid entrenched interests from forcing their favored method is to sit them at a table with every entrenched interest and then cut their feet off. Kind of like how the Founding Father wrote the Constitution, originally.

- DSK

On 1/8/2021 at 2:07 PM, TwoLegged said:

This here ammosexual is the late Kevin Greeson from Athens, Alabama. Kevin died in the invasion of the US Capital after accidentally tasering himself in his own testicles, triggering a fatal heart attack.

There are still 357 days left in this year, but it's hard to see how anyone can beat Kevin in this year's Darwin Awards.

Is this true?

13 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Just limit the number of corners in a district, and prohibit it from cutting property in half.   Make it very hard for the politicians to chose their voters,    Simple, easy to understand, no complex formulas, no games or arguing what percent the resident is of what race.    I like your goal of including third parties though,

“A district shake be delineated by straight lines, navigatable rivers, coasts, or state boarders,   It shall have no more the. eight corners that may or may not be 90’.   It shall not transect property lines used for residential or duel purposes.”    

7 minutes ago, Lark said:

Just limit the number of corners in a district, and prohibit it from cutting property in half.   Make it very hard for the politicians to chose their voters,    Simple, easy to understand, no complex formulas, no games or arguing what percent the resident is of what race.    I like your goal of including third parties though,

“A district shake be delineated by straight lines, navigatable rivers, coasts, or state boarders,   It shall have no more the. eight corners that may or may not be 90’.   It shall not transect property lines used for residential or duel purposes.”    

I think it is especailly inmpr tatn, that last point. We shall term that the "Aaron Burr Clause.

• Like 2

Gerrymandering is easy to solve: Computer program, based solely on population. No other inputs. Computer doesn't know race, where rich white guys are, where the folks the rich white guys are that they don't want to vote.  Re run every not-intentionally-fukked-up census. (Would be nice for the census to be fair too... ) Follow the straight-line rules Lark outlines. 

Basically it's a flood-fill algorithm, codable by anybody. Put the source up on GitHub for peer review. Multiple versions should result in the same result. (The F-16 flight computer failsafe method)

It would improve American politics immensely. Imagine if politicians could do something about the economy, healthcare, etc... rather than childishly arguing lines on a map for selfish reasons. Imagine if everybody's vote counted. Even though fully half of the population is below average intelligence, I'd still like their vote to count.

Like every other decent idea that is proven to work elsewhere on the planet: it'll never happen in the United States of Fail.

• Like 1
On 1/8/2021 at 4:25 PM, Bus Driver said:

This nut-job heard they were going to sack the Capitol, and he figured this was a ballsy thing to do.

Haaaa you said nut job. :lol:

5 hours ago, Mike G said:

If I tazed my nuts until death, I'd want that on my tombstone somewhere.

Well, your town would be grateful if you did. Tourists would flock to your grave from around the world.

How bad do you wanna be famous?

- DSK

8 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, your town would be grateful if you did. Tourists would flock to your grave from around the world.

How bad do you wanna be famous?

- DSK

AT about 8 seconds I have to stop.

2 hours ago, Al Paca said:

I’m wondering how long his nuts were getting super charged before he coded out.  

TASER Consumer Blog

The TASER Pulse device has a substantial battery life and is designed to last for 2 years or 50 full 30-second cycles. However, if you have armed your device and noticed the yellow or red battery indicator light, it is time to purchase a new battery.

potentially 25 minutes of tingling  your balls off. jfc.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

And for the future of the republic, it really really matters. 

Yep, agree - which is why I said that IMO eliminating gerrymandering and doing whatever needs to be done to facilitate voting should be the top, absolute top, priorities. The other shit is important but these 2 things are vital.

FKT

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Remodel said:

Is this true?

6 hours ago, VhmSays said:

Yes

35 minutes ago, Remodel said:

Sorry, I don't subscribe to bullshit whomever may be pushing it out.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/capitol-riot-taser-death/

My bad. Thanks for correcting me. Will pass it on.

Just seeing his pic and some of his messages led me to believe it was true though the details were hilariously over the top.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:37 AM, TwoLegged said:

“Maybe Nancy Pelosi will get it and die!”  “Let’s give them a war. Democrats don’t have guns. We do. Bring your stick, I’m bringing my guns!”

Look at those guns tucked down his pants. His belly is ready.