Sen Graham, McConnell, Rep Jordon etc seemed to expect the mob to capture their enemies on the left and torture them until they capitulated.   They imagined perpetual Republican rule, a true one party state.  Trump imagined the joyful crowd would crown him king, allowing him keep control of the congress, his private politburo like the past senate was.    I'm pretty sure the mob has other ideas.   They are fully energized, their minds full of hallucinations of their own.   The Republicans are losing control of their creation.    Will Putin be able to harness them, will somebody else, or will the energy dissipate with only a few minor incidents?   

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lark said:

Sen Graham, McConnell, Rep Jordon etc seemed to expect the mob to capture their enemies on the left and torture them until they capitulated.   They imagined perpetual Republican rule, a true one party state.  Trump imagined the joyful crowd would crown him king, allowing him keep control of the congress, his private politburo like the past senate was.    I'm pretty sure the mob has other ideas.   They are fully energized, their minds full of hallucinations of their own.   The Republicans are losing control of their creation.    Will Putin be able to harness them, will somebody else, or will the energy dissipate with only a few minor incidents?   

Should not be surprised when the monster turns on its creator and enablers. Miss Lindsey got a small taste of that at National Airport (I refuse to call it Reagan National).

1 minute ago, jerseyguy said:

Should not be surprised when the monster turns on its creator and enablers. Miss Lindsey got a small taste of that at National Airport (I refuse to call it Reagan National).

Is there a "Reagan National Airport" anymore?  Joking, sadly, but the last time I flew into DC the flight attendant pointedly announced "Welcome to NATIONAL airport."  That felt very right.

51 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

VERBAL ATTACK FROM TRUMPERS ... Repeatedly Called 'Traitor' & 'Piece of S***'

Watch the full video.  The shrieking harridan is the best.

That's who the craven POS has been catering to for the past 4 years.

The police should have let the crowd have him - poetic justice.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Lark said:

Trump still controls his base.  "Trump 2020" flags are still flying at the marina.  Graham and Mitch made the mistake of not fully supporting Trump the last day or so.  For that they will pay.  Has Jordan sinned also?

3 minutes ago, Lark said:

Minor incidents?

Putin has already harnessed them...happened when stupid became the resident, four years ago. 

How soon we forget.

These people will remain a sword in the side of our nation for a generation, unless their pols are voted out of office. I think Georgia is probably a good state to follow, to get an idea of where our country is headed. Does Georgia slide back into bigotry and chaos? Or, does it shake off the past, and become a grown up.

California used to show the way for America. I think it's become too different from the rest of the country now. Too big an ask for the nation to follow. Baby steps are needed. Republicans standing up for the US constitution in Georgia is a start. Who knows, could serve as an example to the other more recalcitrant states. At least after Wednesday the confederate flag has been shown to be a flag of shame, to most Americans.

9 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Trump still controls his base.  "Trump 2020" flags are still flying at the marina.  Graham and Mitch made the mistake of not fully supporting Trump the last day or so.  For that they will pay.  Has Jordan sinned also?

Jordan remains among the faithful.   Trump still controls his minions, as much as anybody does.   The attack on the capitol shows that they will march when told to but lacked the resolve needed to take and hold real estate or prisoners.    Too many of the mob were easily discouraged, like tear gas girl.   Even among the ex military backbone of the militias, shooting just one broke the charge.    Controlling the militias is like controlling an attack chihuahua.   Its happy to bite on command, unless it gets scared.    Until or unless they become fanatical and battle hardened, they are only dangerous in numbers and to the defenseless.   If they find a resolute leader (not Trump) they may become truly dangerous.  They are easily led.

20 minutes ago, Lark said:

Too many of the mob were easily discouraged, like tear gas girl.

It was all just Cosplay. Cosplay combined with high school field trip. Their only strategic goal was to own the libs. Pathetic. Scary to think what would happen if an intelligent leader happens along .... as unlikely as that is since the top spot is fully filled and defended by Trump/God.

And re Tear Gas Girl: That was debunked with a clip showing she had a slice of onion in her towel. Rubbed it in her eyes to make her screeching more believable. But who knows.....deep fakes everywhere.

Just now, El Borracho said:

It was all just Cosplay. Cosplay combined with high school field trip. Their only strategic goal was to own the libs. Pathetic. Scary to think what would happen if an intelligent leader happens along .... as unlikely as that is since the top spot is fully filled and defended by Trump/God.

And re Tear Gas Girl: That was debunked with a clip showing she had a slice of onion in her towel. Rubbed it in her eyes to make her screeching more believable. But who knows.....deep fakes everywhere.

She volunteered to look like a pathetic failure?   I thought revolutionaries wanted to look tough.   I'm so disappointed.  I bet she has to fake her orgasms too.  

1 hour ago, Lark said:

She volunteered to look like a pathetic failure?   I thought revolutionaries wanted to look tough.   I'm so disappointed.  I bet she has to fake her orgasms too.  

Yes but that's not -her- fault.

Well, OK.... maybe it's her fault for not attracting a more capable boyfriend.

- DSK

49 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Yes but that's not -her- fault.

Well, OK.... maybe it's her fault for not attracting a more capable boyfriend.

- DSK

"Attracting" seems to be the flaw in her search. She just wants someone to carry her makeup bag.

9 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

VERBAL ATTACK FROM TRUMPERS ... Repeatedly Called 'Traitor' & 'Piece of S***'

Watch the full video.  The shrieking harridan is the best.

Good, never liked the pussy neocon or his sidekick McShame.

I hope the door hits him on the way out. 

Republicans have a lot of reason to hate Senator Romney.     He has shown honor and integrity throughout the Trump presidency.   It’s not that he makes the rest of them look bad, they did that to themselves.    He is a beacon of light, showing how a principled man ought to behave.    He’s proof a man can sometimes be wrong but retain his self respect.   He’s a bitter reminder they once claimed to be a party of ethics.    

They should celebrate Mitch.   He personifies their ability to sell themselves to the highest bidder and change beliefs on a dime.  

3 minutes ago, Lark said:

Republicans have a lot of reason to hate Senator Romney.     He has shown honor and integrity throughout the Trump presidency.   It’s not that he makes the rest of them look bad, they did that to themselves.    He is a beacon of light, showing how a principled man ought to behave.    He’s proof a man can sometimes be wrong but retain his self respect.   He’s a bitter reminder they once claimed to be a party of ethics.    

Saint Romney. :D

31 minutes ago, Lark said:

They should celebrate Mitch.   He personifies their ability to sell themselves to the highest bidder and change beliefs on a dime.  

I'm not happy with the way Mitt made his millions... pretty much sucking the life out of everyone's retirement funds.... but I agree he has kept to far more reasoned and ethical path than most of the rest of TeamR!

For the record, my nominee is SecSt Raffensperger

- DSK

9 minutes ago, Lark said:

A used car salesman can look nearly angelic when surrounded by even more despicable specimens.  

Romney is just pissed at Trump for when he was baited by the possibility of being Sec of State and then played for a fool.  Someone cue up the "I am Reek" photo.  Romney was begging for the chance to be part of the Trump administration.

18 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

I still call the bridge over the Potomac the Cabin John Bridge and not the American Legion

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lark said:

Republicans have a lot of reason to hate Senator Romney.  He has shown occasional snippets of honor and integrity throughout the Trump presidency. 

FTFY

1 hour ago, svitale said:

I still call the bridge over the Potomac the Cabin John Bridge and not the American Legion

Cabin John to me as well.

7 hours ago, Lark said:

Mitt is Utah's favorite son, Bringer of the Olympics and a Mormon Bishop.. 

Primary? 

1*TnnpojHVPzkKIPjImN0p9A.jpeg

7 hours ago, Lark said:

AFTER he offered to suck Trump off and got rejected of course, don't forget that part.

4 hours ago, svitale said:

Soon after the changeover

National tower, this is N1234 with information Delta......ah I meant Reagan, sorry.

N1234, we are fine with National. (Reagan was/is not a popular guy among Air Traffic Controllers)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

AFTER he offered to suck Trump off and got rejected of course, don't forget that part.

uh oh..

returdlican='principal-lite'

Whatever Lindsay was afraid of...probably has been all over the web for years. I had some bugs in the house, wondered if it was murder to put them outside, Google "ladybugs" and learned a LOT about Lindsay's taint from many sources.

10 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

Whatever Lindsay was afraid of...probably has been all over the web for years. I had some bugs in the house, wondered if it was murder to put them outside, Google "ladybugs" and learned a LOT about Lindsay's taint from many sources.

It has to be more than just an accusation, or even sworn affidavits. I'm thinking hours of full-colour video.

21 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Those are just his "ladybugs"...

On 1/8/2021 at 5:49 PM, Left Shift said:

Is there a "Reagan National Airport" anymore?  Joking, sadly, but the last time I flew into DC the flight attendant pointedly announced "Welcome to NATIONAL airport."  That felt very right.

You need to get out more.

15 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

You need to get out more.

I promise, as soon as I get my vaccine, I'll be back to my near monthly trips to DC.  That trip was 12 months ago.  Before tRump, it was "Reagan" of Reagan National", but under tRump, it seemed "National"was becoming much more common.  Anecdotes are poor substitutes for actuality, however.

So, yes, I really DO need to get out more.  We all do.

On 1/9/2021 at 6:23 AM, Lark said:

That piece of shit Romney went to dinner and sucked Trump's dick when he thought he was going to be made Sec of State. When he figured out this was Trump's primitive and bizarre way of humiliating him he turned back to being against Trump. This slimy piece of shit has no idea what his principles are from day to day. He has absolutely no principals and is just as out for his own gain as Trump or any of these other shit bags.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:
1 hour ago, pusslicker said:

That piece of shit Romney went to dinner and sucked Trump's dick when he thought he was going to be made Sec of State. When he figured out this was Trump's primitive and bizarre way of humiliating him he turned back to being against Trump. This slimy piece of shit has no idea what his principles are from day to day. He has absolutely no principals and is just as out for his own gain as Trump or any of these other shit bags.

I find it hard to believe  these dopes are flying commercial and sitting around a Delta terminal gate waiting to be humiliated.  Graham, ok . but Romney is worth $100millions. Hasn't  he heard of Netjets?  Graham could get a driver to take him DC to SC and snooze the whole way  in a limo for a couple hundred bucks.  

Well, they're not all that bright. And Romney is a gajillionaire but have you ever known a really really REALLY rich person? Most of them are tightwads.

And most of the Congress is not as rich as you might think. But you're right, Lindsey could afford a limo

- DSK

45 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, they're not all that bright. And Romney is a gajillionaire but have you ever known a really really REALLY rich person? Most of them are tightwads.

And most of the Congress is not as rich as you might think. But you're right, Lindsey could afford a limo

- DSK

With a pool boy. Nudge nudge.