Maybe Storming The Capitol Wasn't Such A Good Idea

Insurrectionists who followed their Dear Leader are now having regrets.  Gee, who knew such a fun event could have been not such a smart thing to do?

Rioters Who Stormed US Capitol Now Face Backlash at Work

• A printing company in Maryland saw the photo on Twitter Wednesday night: an employee roaming the halls of the U.S. Capitol with a company badge around his neck. He was fired the next day.
  • At a data analytics firm in suburban Chicago, the employee in question was the top boss. Cogensia fired CEO Bradley Rukstales Friday night for his participation in the riot.
  • A Cleveland school occupational therapist resigned from the district after her alleged involvement in the riot.
  • A spokeswoman for a fire department near Orlando, Florida said one of its firefighters was being investigated for his participation.
  • Becky’s Flowers in Midland, Texas, is owned by Jenny Cudd, a former mayoral candidate who posted a video on Facebook bragging about breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office. By Friday, Cudd’s flower shop was flooded with dozens of one-star reviews in which she was called a traitor and domestic terrorist, along with photos of her inside the Capitol.
  • In Louisiana, customers said they would boycott supermarket chain Rouses Market after retired owner Donald Rouse was shown in a photo at Wednesday's riot.

I'm sure there will be more...

• Like 5
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some folks take great pride in their ignorance and go out of their way to flaunt it, even to exaggerate it. They like to show it off like they are wearing a lair of the latest Air Jordans. I don't get

You are talking about folks that were taking selfies, some with their company IDs hanging from their necks. Burner phones to cover their tracks?  I'm surprised they didn't order delivered pizzas

If you are attempting to minimize the event that interrupted a electoral vote count, and maimed people for life, then your are either delusional or are an asshole. My money is on you being an ass

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

There needs to be.  Plaster a Scarlet "I" on their chests, and hound them relentlessly for their Insurrection.

Tattoo an “L” on their foreheads. 

• Like 1

There were thousands of protestors.  The number of people identified and facing backlash is certainly under 100 at this point.  If only 10% of these idiots face any consequences, then 90% of them got away with it and will do it again.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

There needs to be.  Plaster a Scarlet "I" on their chests, and hound them relentlessly for their Insurrection.

Prosecute them for insurrection and jail them for a decade.

Social shunning is simply not adequate.

• Like 1

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/crime/2021/01/08/alabama-man-lonnie-coffman-arrested-11-molotov-cocktails-fire-arms/6586697002/

A charging affidavit filed Friday revealed Coffman was actually apprehended trying to return to his truck, despite a significant police perimeter surrounding the area. 

Investigators believe Coffman parked the truck around 9:15 a.m. and left the vehicle, based on surveillance footage cited in his charging affidavit. 

Authorities responded to the area shortly before 1 p.m., after reports of possible bombs at the Democratic National Committee Headquarters and the National Republican Club, which are located within a three-block area. U.S. Capitol police established a perimeter of the area, which happened to encompass Coffman's vehicle. 

While sweeping the area, two U.S. Capitol police officers spotted what appeared to be a handle of a gun in the truck bed, according to the affidavit. Police ran the Alabama plates and found the truck was registered to Coffman.

About 6:30 p.m., a woman drove Coffman up to the 400 block of First Street Southeast, a block away from Coffman's parked truck, around 6:30 p.m. Coffman told officers at the scene he was trying to get back to his parked vehicle. 

Coffman allegedly identified himself and his truck. 

Officers asked Coffman if he "would step out of the vehicle so that they could assist him further with locating his vehicle."

Coffman had a 9mm handgun on him and two sets of keys to the truck. 

"Coffman was later asked about his earlier statement to officers in which Coffman had asked officers if they had located bombs," the affidavit states. "Coffman denied that he was referring to any bombs that he had knowledge of, and he explained that he was simply referring to his understanding based on the perimeter that had been established, which had kept Coffman from returning to his pickup truck. At this point, the United States Capitol Police does not attribute the explosive devices at the National Republican Club and the Democratic National Committee Headquarters to Coffman."

2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

There were thousands of protestors.  The number of people identified and facing backlash is certainly under 100 at this point.  If only 10% of these idiots face any consequences, then 90% of them got away with it and will do it again.

I think there will be much more than 100.  News said every FBI branch in the country is tracking down leads and they have thousands of them.  They are using AI and face rec software and they are tracking phones.  The cop is dead, that changed their mindset.  These guys will go down and go down Hard..  

They should all also be charged with manslaughter for the death of Brian Sicknick

If the people who HAVE been nabbed already are facing hard time, how tight lipped do you think they're going to be?

Plus most were not wearing masks, aside from the social media video they posted themselves, there will  be tons of surveillance video from cameras in the building as well.

4 hours ago, Al Paca said:

And use the heel of a boot to make the tattoo 

27 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

the United States Capitol Police does not attribute the explosive devices at the National Republican Club and the Democratic National Committee Headquarters to Coffman."

Thanks for the update on him.  

23 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Forum is playing up on my phone...

Regarding WV Evans, I expect he is leaving one house, too go to another big house not of his choosing for quite along time.

31 minutes ago, shaggy said:

I think there will be much more than 100.  News said every FBI branch in the country is tracking down leads and they have thousands of them.  They are using AI and face rec software and they are tracking phones.  The cop is dead, that changed their mindset.  These guys will go down and go down Hard..  

We leave a stunning amount of information trailing behind when we elect to use our cell phones, social media sites, and other electronic shit.  That they would be gathering that info was explained in the TOS we all skipped reading and agreed to when we signed up.  The sooner you accept that, the better. 

Refraining from criminal behavior, and using the interwebs to plan and phones to film and post, is better.

7 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

A permanent tattoo on the forehead would be better...and I prefer the letter S, for seditionist or snake......

What is with the pussy charges those assholes are being hit with?

Why not insurrection, sedition, felony murder and so forth?

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I suspect people are being hit with the absolute easiest dead to rights charges to establish first, just to be able to get them into custody.  I hope that's the case, anyway.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Patience, grasshopper. Much will come, in the passage of time. Dots are still being connected and the birdies are being given a chance to sing.

- DSK

1 hour ago, BrickTopHarry said:

I suspect people are being hit with the absolute easiest dead to rights charges to establish first, just to be able to get them into custody.  I hope that's the case, anyway.

Can you say superseding indictment?

1 minute ago, hobie1616 said:

Can you say superseding indictment?

Once the dig, they will find connections between many of those involved.  That seems to nicely fir the definition of "conspiracy".  Note how that word appears, here - 

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Once the dig, they will find connections between many of those involved.  That seems to nicely fir the definition of "conspiracy".  Note how that word appears, here - 

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Sounds like a perfect fit to me.

Give all those fascist cocksuckers 20 years - they can make space for them by letting out some prisoners doing life for selling weed.

No point in fining them - from the look of them they couldn't come up with the price of a used car.

Retired USAF LTC Larry Brock, one of the ziptie brothers, has been ID'ed by the community, so he's trying to get out in front of things by coming out to the media before he presumably gets picked up by authorities:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/an-air-force-combat-veteran-breached-the-senate

In an interview, Brock confirmed that he was the man in the photos and videos. He denied that he held racist views and echoed Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud, saying that he derived his understanding of the matter principally from social media. He told me that he had gone to Washington, D.C., to demonstrate peacefully. “The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” he said. Brock added that he did not identify as part of any organized group and claimed that, despite the scenes of destruction that day, he had seen no violence. When he arrived at the Capitol, he said, he assumed he was welcome to enter the building.

Brock denied that he had entered Pelosi’s office suite, saying that he “stopped five to ten feet ahead of the sign” bearing her title that insurrectionists later tore down and brandished. However, in the ITV video, he appears to emerge from the suite. Brock said that he had worn tactical gear because “I didn’t want to get stabbed or hurt,” citing “B.L.M. and Antifa” as potential aggressors. He claimed that he had found the zip-tie handcuffs on the floor. “I wish I had not picked those up,” he told me. “My thought process there was I would pick them up and give them to an officer when I see one. . . . I didn’t do that because I had put them in my coat, and I honestly forgot about them.” He also said that he was opposed to vandalizing the building, and was dismayed when he learned of the extent of the destruction. “I know it looks menacing,” he told me. “That was not my intent.”

(more at link)

Assessment:  Lying piece of shit.  I hope he gets recalled to active duty and court martialed.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Retired USAF LTC Larry Brock, one of the ziptie brothers, has been ID'ed by the community, so he's trying to get out in front of things by coming out to the media before he presumably gets picked up by authorities:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/an-air-force-combat-veteran-breached-the-senate

In an interview, Brock confirmed that he was the man in the photos and videos. He denied that he held racist views and echoed Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud, saying that he derived his understanding of the matter principally from social media. He told me that he had gone to Washington, D.C., to demonstrate peacefully. “The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” he said. Brock added that he did not identify as part of any organized group and claimed that, despite the scenes of destruction that day, he had seen no violence. When he arrived at the Capitol, he said, he assumed he was welcome to enter the building.

Brock denied that he had entered Pelosi’s office suite, saying that he “stopped five to ten feet ahead of the sign” bearing her title that insurrectionists later tore down and brandished. However, in the ITV video, he appears to emerge from the suite. Brock said that he had worn tactical gear because “I didn’t want to get stabbed or hurt,” citing “B.L.M. and Antifa” as potential aggressors. He claimed that he had found the zip-tie handcuffs on the floor. “I wish I had not picked those up,” he told me. “My thought process there was I would pick them up and give them to an officer when I see one. . . . I didn’t do that because I had put them in my coat, and I honestly forgot about them.” He also said that he was opposed to vandalizing the building, and was dismayed when he learned of the extent of the destruction. “I know it looks menacing,” he told me. “That was not my intent.”

(more at link)

Assessment:  Lying piece of shit.  I hope he gets recalled to active duty and court martialed.

"I found the zip ties ... to give to an officer. I honestly forgot about them" Yeah right buddy. You know you wanted to spank Nancy.

“I wish I had not picked those up,” he told me. “My thought process there was I would pick them up and give them to an officer when I see one. . . . I didn’t do that because I had put them in my coat, and I honestly forgot about them.” 

This makes me physically ill.

Ronan-Capitol.jpg

3 hours ago, BrickTopHarry said:

(more at link)

All but assured. His pension is as good as gone.

This won't save him, but that said him saying he found those cuffs on the floor has to be considered plausible for the moment. The cops were flying around all over the place and dollars to doughnuts some of them were carrying bundles just like that. Coulda happened. Tiz a small matter, him being in there will cost him his commission. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Mark K said:

This won't save him, but that said him saying he found those cuffs on the floor has to be considered plausible for the moment. The cops were flying around all over the place and dollars to doughnuts some of them were carrying bundles just like that. Coulda happened. Tiz a small matter, him being in there will cost him his commission. 

There will be plenty of pictures of him. He better not have said anything self incriminating on Parler. If he runs that line on the FBI, well, that's just extra mustard.

4 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

There will be plenty of pictures of him. He better not have said anything self incriminating on Parler. If he runs that line on the FBI, well, that's just extra mustard.

Idiot.

8 minutes ago, Mark K said:

I hope you are correct, but have some doubts . . 

The USAF has been pretty thoroughly penetrated by the fundie chistian Reich 

while the rest of us were looking the other way. 

Brock is by no means an anomaly.  

image.jpeg.394a6dc314f81e0df718235064ac3c6f.jpeg

Over here police are allowed to access a persons mobile phone metadata if permission is granted by the federal AG. The AG will require some proof of evidence of participating in a federal crime before approval is given.  

Once that part is sorted, the telco hands over the metadata. This allows Police to access a snail trail of the mobile phones movements, for us this goes back over a 6 week period. 

One hopes all of the red mist neanderthals were all smart enough to use burner phones or it'll be pretty hard to protest your alleged innocence.....

Edit: sadly, mobile phone networks installed inside buildings that are intelligent aren't approved yet, so you can't geo-locate a mobile accurately inside a building. Unless you're dumb enough to get close to a window.....

1 minute ago, shaggybaxter said:

One hopes all of the red mist neanderthals were all smart enough to use burner phones.....

Ha, that's a good one.  I needed a laugh this evening.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaggybaxter said:

Over here police are allowed to access a persons mobile phone metadata if permission is granted by the federal AG. The AG will require some proof of evidence of participating in a federal crime before approval is given.  

Once that part is sorted, the telco hands over the metadata. This allows Police to access a snail trail of the mobile phones movements, for us this goes back over a 6 week period. 

One hopes all of the red mist neanderthals were all smart enough to use burner phones.....

You are talking about folks that were taking selfies, some with their company IDs hanging from their necks.

Burner phones to cover their tracks?  I'm surprised they didn't order delivered pizzas at the time on their fucking debit cards.

• Like 9

Those excuses from the perpetrators are hillarious. Same from that WV lawmaker who now resigned:

"had no choice but to enter" the Capitol due to the size of the crowd he was in

Yeah right, bullshitter.

• Like 1
On 1/9/2021 at 8:52 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Acts taken pursuant to a make believe world have consequences in the real world. Who coulda predicted that?

It's mind boggling that so many people would take orders from a complete stranger to lay siege on our democracy.  Didn't take much to get them to shit on their country.

7 minutes ago, Jules said:

It's mind boggling that so many people would take orders from a complete stranger to lay siege on our democracy.  Didn't take much to get them to shit on their country.

Which is why every single one of them needs to be in the shit for the rest of their pathetic fucking lives.

• Like 1

So that Becky's Flowers idiot: she calls herself a "patriot."

I get the feeling that people who call themselves "patriot" are similar to people who call themselfs "Christian." Like, is it aspirational?

13 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I hope you are correct, but have some doubts . . 

The USAF has been pretty thoroughly penetrated by the fundie chistian Reich 

while the rest of us were looking the other way. 

Brock is by no means an anomaly.  

image.jpeg.394a6dc314f81e0df718235064ac3c6f.jpeg

About the deepest tradition within the US military is not being political. A lot of pride is taken in this fairly unique institution for militaries in the history of civilization. A reflection of that is for most of our history officers declined to vote at all as a point of honor. We saw every living past SOD stand up and remind everybody of this just a week before last.  A Lt. Colonel? Anyone with that kind of rank participating in an attempt to disrupt a certified election result is...well...as bad as it gets. The moment that "LTC" showed up in the press someone in the Pentagon started digging to see if he really was an LTC, and if he was, got some people working on it getting that stripped from his name ASAP.  

• Like 3

I'm sure they are comparing passengers entering DC the days before the rally with social media.  

How long until the family of Sicknick file civil suit against shitstain, shitstain jr, rudy, and others that stirred up the crowd?  Where would that trial be held?  In the district?  Cha-Ching!  

As to Inauguration Day,  safeties will be off and fingers itchy.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

I'm sure they are comparing passengers entering DC the days before the rally with social media.  

How long until the family of Sicknick file civil suit against shitstain, shitstain jr, rudy, and others that stirred up the crowd?  Where would that trial be held?  In the district?  Cha-Ching!  

As to Inauguration Day,  safeties will be off and fingers itchy.

Their passports should be stripped. Strong flight risks, they are. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mark K said:

About the deepest tradition within the US military is not being political.

The deepest tradition? :huh:

But they are literally controlled by politicians so how's that work?  

Even now, Trump has the nuclear codes and has the ultimate say on the future of mankind. 

3 minutes ago, Venom said:

Even now, Trump has the nuclear codes and has the ultimate say on the future of mankind. 

Subordination to civilian control is the point. This is opposed to civilians subordinate to the military.  

23 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Sure, you bet.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-02-21-mn-813-story.html

Some Navy officers had reacted to Schroeder’s criticism of the pilots’ lewd behavior at the 1991 Tailhook Assn. convention in Las Vegas by attacking her in two vulgar skits at the Miramar officers’ club. The skits, performed June 18 as part of the base’s annual Tomcat Follies, included an offensive banner about Schroeder and oral sex.

IIRC, the banner (draped across a hangar on her arrival) said:

Hickory Dickory Doc,

Pat can suck my cock.

My experience was a general hatred of Clinton and support for the R's.  Did this affect the way they carried out their duties?  Who knows, but I always played harder for coaches that inspired me.

Base commander and about six officers were canned.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Had she reproduced or was Darwin on the mark this time?

Here is the one that got trampled to death. I guess she maybe missed by someone, somewhere but on the upside there is more oxygen to go around now. 

Turns out she wasn’t the only piece of shit that got smeared on the capital building floor.

Fuck the lot of them. 

F8078948-7A39-4854-BEC5-06722B58613D.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Venom said:

Hi Bravo, how about a paragraph on personal integrity?

29 minutes ago, Mark K said:

If they were not political they would have stood up to the civilians 

who ordered and facilitated torture - which, BTW, led directly to the 

creation of ISIS. 

On 1/9/2021 at 8:49 AM, Bus Driver said:

"S" for Sedition...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Venom said:
2 hours ago, Mark K said:

Mark is correct, as usual.

Google the Order of Cincinnatus. Look for names you recognize. We'll help you with the big words

- DSK

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, billy backstay said:
On 1/9/2021 at 8:49 AM, Bus Driver said:

"S" for Sedition...

Or, "T" for treason/traitor.  Whatever.

Regardless of the letter, they need to be publicly identified and shamed.  They need to be arrested and charged.  They need to be tried, and if convicted, sentenced to the fullest extent of the law.  Appeasement is the wrong choice.  It will only embolden them further.

• Like 1

I mentioned something in another thread that has me curious now.

The guys with zip ties/helmets/tactical jackets/vests.  Did they go to the rally that way?

Did they change in their car?  If the intent is to watch a rally and cheer, did  they have regular clothes on?

Or did they dress that way for the rally?

Wouldn't that show some intent?

On 1/9/2021 at 4:34 PM, Al Paca said:
On 1/9/2021 at 1:49 PM, Bus Driver said:

Rather reminiscent of a past regime..........not sure that's a path to go down!

5 minutes ago, Mike G said:

The guys with zip ties/helmets/tactical jackets/vests.  Did they go to the rally that way?

Did they change in their car?  If the intent is to watch a rally and cheer, did  they have regular clothes on?

The younger ziptie guy, now in custody, went to a lot of MAGA type rallies around TN wearing exactly the same "tacticLOL" getup, with pics and video posted on social media, it's how he was identified.  Probably goes to bed in that outfit.

In other news, HAHAHAHA:

• Like 5
22 hours ago, El Borracho said:

Positioning himself for a pardon...

C3AD5223-36E2-4E44-90F1-5C4C9DA040FD.jpeg

These pieces of shit are more IG influencers than revolutionaries. This is bad for Jay Kay though.

3 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Hi Bravo, how about a paragraph on personal integrity?

Thanks, I was wondering who owned that sock.

52 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

The younger ziptie guy, now in custody, went to a lot of MAGA type rallies around TN wearing exactly the same "tacticLOL" getup, with pics and video posted on social media, it's how he was identified.  Probably goes to bed in that outfit.

This guy?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/10/us/politics/capitol-zip-ties-arrest.html

8EE1ED57-4814-4E03-826D-FB8D7EAB240F.jpeg

I can't really argue with that.

54 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

In other news, HAHAHAHA:

Brilliant:lol:

In other news, HAHAHAHA:

HTFU, snowflake... you have options. 

7pqfzL8.jpg

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mike G said:

Who cares?

They participated.

Crush them flat.

44 minutes ago, mad said:

In other news, HAHAHAHA:

Classifying him as a terrorist - It's not just unfair... it's SO unfair.

Crying like the little bitch he is.

In other news, HAHAHAHA:

Poor, poor baby boy.  All he did was try to foment an insurrection by invading the capitol building and terrorizing the legislators.  Just that, is all.  

Hey, douchebag...ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

Or, best case,  maybe he can find "Elizabeth from Knoxville" on Tinder and swipe right!

Tip to our glorious revolutionaries: Finding yourself at the scene of a murder or burglary do not pick up weapons, stolen property or other evidence off the floor. Also do not go masked like a burglar or weaponized like a terrorist. That is just basic. Consider a suit and tie when next going to congress. That is the traditional garb for both capturing politicians and looting the treasury.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mike G said:

they materialized out of the sewer at the last minute.

In other news, HAHAHAHA:

bahahahaaa!! eat that shit, cooter.