Maybe Storming The Capitol Wasn't Such A Good Idea

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some folks take great pride in their ignorance and go out of their way to flaunt it, even to exaggerate it. They like to show it off like they are wearing a lair of the latest Air Jordans. I don't get

You are talking about folks that were taking selfies, some with their company IDs hanging from their necks. Burner phones to cover their tracks?  I'm surprised they didn't order delivered pizzas

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Yeah.  <sarcasm>Because that is exactly how such emotions are expressed.</sarcasm>

What happened to font colors?  Add that to no post numbers.

Below is the last time I remember hearing the word honky.  Font colors are alive and well.  I miss the post numbers, not much of an upgrade in my book. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Below is the last time I remember hearing the word honky.  Font colors are alive and well.  I miss the post numbers, not much of an upgrade in my book. 

Doh.  I was looking in the wrong place.  Took a second look and.....there it is.

This was just a matter of time. Now the visible shaking from more serious charges begins.

NN) — At least one of the Capitol riot defendants has flipped against the Proud Boys, agreeing to provide information that could allow the Justice Department to bring a more severe charge against the group's leadership, according to an attorney involved in the case. 

The development is the first indication that people charged in the insurrection are cooperating against the pro-Trump extremist group. Federal prosecutors have made clear they are focused on building conspiracy cases against leadership of the Proud Boys and paramilitary groups like the Oath Keepers. 

Court records have made murmurs for weeks about cooperators and plea deals in the works, and prosecutors revealed that a rioter wearing an Oath Keepers hat was in talks to cooperate earlier this week. 

Yet the cases are still in early stages. None of the defendants have pleaded guilty yet, and prosecutors have struggled at times to convince judges to perceive high-profile defendants as conspirators who organized the violence toward Congress on January 6 in advance. 

What happens next is likely to follow the same pattern as in organized crime or drug investigations, with prosecutors pressuring knowledgeable defendants to become witnesses. Some may sign up to cooperate, and many of those charged are likely to plead guilty to avoid trial or more severe charges. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/politics/capitol-riot-flip-proud-boys/index.html

Funny how "Serious Charges" seriously impacts the bullshit defense, and you just gotta love a judge that calls your health concerns while being incarcerated,  bullshit.

A particularly nice twist has been the morons planning this debacle using encryption- developed by the NSA.

Knowing what was said to who and when means a lot of interesting people are going to have some explaining to do, its just so unfair.

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The irony of a Proud Boy rolling over and going buns up. 

Maybe he's proud of his firm, round hairless buttocks, and bleached white anus....

2 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:
6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Maybe he's proud of his firm, round hairless buttocks, and bleached white anus....

TMI Merle.........                      :)

45 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:
48 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:
52 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

TMI Merle.........                     

I so didn't need that image in my head.

kilt_butts_2_epfcrc2w8aauxdj.jpg

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

This was just a matter of time. Now the visible shaking from more serious charges begins.

NN) — At least one of the Capitol riot defendants has flipped against the Proud Boys, agreeing to provide information that could allow the Justice Department to bring a more severe charge against the group's leadership, according to an attorney involved in the case. 

The development is the first indication that people charged in the insurrection are cooperating against the pro-Trump extremist group. Federal prosecutors have made clear they are focused on building conspiracy cases against leadership of the Proud Boys and paramilitary groups like the Oath Keepers. 

Court records have made murmurs for weeks about cooperators and plea deals in the works, and prosecutors revealed that a rioter wearing an Oath Keepers hat was in talks to cooperate earlier this week. 

Yet the cases are still in early stages. None of the defendants have pleaded guilty yet, and prosecutors have struggled at times to convince judges to perceive high-profile defendants as conspirators who organized the violence toward Congress on January 6 in advance. 

What happens next is likely to follow the same pattern as in organized crime or drug investigations, with prosecutors pressuring knowledgeable defendants to become witnesses. Some may sign up to cooperate, and many of those charged are likely to plead guilty to avoid trial or more severe charges. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/politics/capitol-riot-flip-proud-boys/index.html

How high up will it go?  There was a meeting the night before at the Trump Hotel, right?  Check the guest list.

29 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

How high up will it go?  There was a meeting the night before at the Trump Hotel, right?  Check the guest list.

Keep your fingers crossed, this could go very high up.

Suddenly all these insurrectionists are going to support prison reform.  Bwahahahaha.  I'm sure in the past they felt that the blacks complaining of abuse in the prison system deserved it.  Welcome to their world, suckers.

4 hours ago, MauiPunter said:

Suddenly all these insurrectionists are going to support prison reform.  Bwahahahaha.  I'm sure in the past they felt that the blacks complaining of abuse in the prison system deserved it.  Welcome to their world, suckers.

Insurrectionists are coming, run for your life and please don't shit yourself! 

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Insurrectionists are coming, run for your life and please don't shit yourself! 

They're coming for prison.  lol. 

This Trump backer defended the Jan. 6 riot in print — without mentioning he was in the Capitol

The top editor of a self-described “politically incorrect” Orthodox Jewish newspaper — a Donald Trump booster who scored a recent interview with the former president's impeachment attorney — was among those who entered the Capitol on Jan. 6, according to a POLITICO review of footage captured that day.

Elliot Resnick, chief editor of the New York-based Jewish Press, is visible in a video taken during the siege as he crosses the Capitol Rotunda, just behind a small group of police clad in tactical gear. As an alarm blared, Resnick entered a vestibule where a group of eight people surrounded a lone Capitol Police officer standing in front of an entryway with cracked window panes, other members of the mob visible outside.

Resnick has drawn attention in recent years for incendiary and bigoted comments — labeling African religions as "primitive" and suggestingwhite supremacy is fictional — and is a longtime vocal supporter of Donald Trump. Just days after Trump’s acquittal in his second impeachment trial, Resnick landed an interview with the former president’s lead attorney, David Schoen. And he’s defended the Jan. 6 Capitol riot in print without acknowledging his previously unreported presence in the building that day.

34 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

This Trump backer defended the Jan. 6 riot in print — without mentioning he was in the Capitol

Resnick has drawn attention in recent years for incendiary and bigoted comments — labeling African religions as "primitive" and suggestingwhite supremacy is fictional — and is a longtime vocal supporter of Donald Trump. Just days after Trump’s acquittal in his second impeachment trial, Resnick landed an interview with the former president’s lead attorney, David Schoen. And he’s defended the Jan. 6 Capitol riot in print without acknowledging his previously unreported presence in the building that day.

Sounds like a few folks who post, here.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Sounds like a few folks who post, here.

Or used to.

It's getting downright boring with just a scant few diehards left who feel compelled to pathetically try to defend the indefensible.

U.S. Intelligence Report Warns of Global Consequences of Social Fragmentation

U.S. intelligence officials warned in a report issued on Thursday about the potential fragmentation of society and the global order, holding out the possibility of a world where international trade is disrupted, groups of countries create online enclaves and civic cohesion is undermined.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/08/us/politics/intelligence-global-trends-report-pandemic.html

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/GlobalTrends_2040.pdf

TL;DR

image.png.3fc0612bf98377706eddf95021321b03.png

Capitol rioters caught racing golf carts to join Capitol insurrection in new footage

While the day of the Capitol riot produced a seemingly endless amount of troubling photos and videos, none may be so strange as recently released surveillance images showing a group of rioters racing through the streets of Washington DC in stolen golf carts. 

According to a police report detailing the incident, the rioters "loaded into golf carts and began speeding the Capitol building to also break into the Capitol building." 

"In a video their street race to the Capitol, [alleged rioter Roberto Minuta] is seen swerving around law enforcement vehicles attempting to throw blockades on multiple streets. While doing so, Minuta says 'Patriots are storming the Capitol building; there's violence against patriots by DC police; so we're en route in a grand theft auto golf cart to the Capitol building right now,'" the report said.

• Like 1

FBI says man who claimed to be at Capitol riot wanted to bomb data center near D.C.

A Texas man who boasted about being on the U.S. Capitol steps during the Jan. 6 insurrection has been arrested by the FBI and accused of planning to detonate a bomb at a data center outside Washington in the hopes that doing so would cripple not just Internet traffic but also the FBI, CIA and other government agencies, officials said Friday.

Justice Department officials said Seth Aaron Pendley, 28, was arrested Thursday after he allegedly attempted to take material from someone he thought was an illicit supplier of explosives, but who in fact was an FBI agent. Pendley’s planned target was an Amazon Web Services building in Ashburn, Va., authorities said.

According to a criminal complaint, Pendley came to the attention of authorities after someone alerted the FBI to ominous posts he had made on a website called MyMilitia.com. As the FBI investigated further, they found Pendley had claimed online to have been at the Capitol on Jan. 6 but said he did not enter the building, and shared video that seemed to indicate his presence outside the building, according to court papers. He told one associate online that he had kept a piece of broken glass from the Capitol, the papers said.

Shortly before his arrest, Pendley allegedly told the undercover FBI agent that he wanted to attack the Amazon data center because he believed it provided computer services to major U.S. government agencies, and that an attack on the building could take down most of the Internet in America, as well as harm government operations and anger “the oligarchy.”

Pendley also claimed in that secretly recorded conversation that he had brought a gun with him when he came to Washington on Jan. 6 but left it in his car when he realized others were not carrying firearms because of the city’s strict gun laws, according to court papers.

On Thursday, Pendley met with the undercover agent in Fort Worth, Tex., and took from him a number of devices he was told were explosives, and was told how to detonate them, according to an FBI affidavit filed in the case. After placing the inert devices in his car, Pendley was arrested.

After the arrest, Pendley admitted “to having orchestrated the plan to attack the AWS data centers” and a subsequent search of his home found a sawed off AR-style weapon, notes and hand-drawn maps about the planned attack, wigs and masks, and “a pistol which had been painted to look like a toy gun,” according to the affidavit.

A Teacher Marched to the Capitol. When She Got Home, the Fight Began.

Word got around when Kristine Hostetter was spotted at a public mask-burning at the San Clemente pier, and when she appeared in a video sitting onstage as her husband spoke at a QAnon convention. People talked when she angrily accosted a family wearing masks near a local surfing spot, her granddaughter in tow.

Even in San Clemente, a well-heeled redoubt of Southern California conservatism, Ms. Hostetter stood out for her vehement embrace of both the rebellion against Covid-19 restrictions and the stolen-election lies pushed by former President Donald J. Trump. This was, after all, a teacher so beloved that each summer parents jockeyed to get their children into her fourth-grade class.

But it was not until Ms. Hostetter’s husband posted a video of her marching down Pennsylvania Avenue toward the Capitol on Jan. 6 that her politics collided with an opposite force gaining momentum in San Clemente: a growing number of left-leaning parents and students who, in the wake of the civil-rights protests set off by the police killing of George Floyd, decided they would no longer countenance the right-wing tilt of their neighbors and the racism they said was commonplace.

More on data center dufus bomber...

Man Who Swears He's 'Not a Dumbass' Arrested for Attempting to Murder the Internet

I feel like we all went into this with the intentions of getting very little done. How much did you expect to do when we all willingly go in unarmed. Let me tell you what I think (knowing going to touch some nerves.) For weeks I had prepared to show up at the capital [sic] as strapped as possible. The whole time I had high hopes that SOMEONE would understand.

In another post, he let it be known that he was not your run-of-the-mill terrorist:

I’m not a dumbass suicide bomber but even if I only have a handful of fellow patriots standing beside me I will happily die a young man knowing that I didn’t allow the evils in this world to continue unjustly treating my fellow Americans so disrespectfully.

The main objective is to f*** up the Amazon servers. There’s 24 buildings that all this data runs through in America. Three of them are right next to each other, and those 24 run 70 percent of the Internet. And the government, especially the higher ups, CIA, FBI, special sh**, they have like an 8 billion dollar a year contract with Amazon to run through their servers. So we f*** those servers, and it’s gonna piss all the oligarchy off.

While we are on the subject, another Big Lie (that we see here on PA with regularity), 

is that Black Lives Matter was directly involved in ALL the violence last year. 

But in fact, a good deal of it was done by the Far Reich, as we see below . . 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/4/10/2025225/-Four-Boogaloo-Bois-Indicted-For-Obstructing-Investigation-Of-Federal-Officer-s-Murder-Last-Summer

Big Lie Number Three - the Reich is now also painting the Jan 6th insurrection as being carried out by Antifa and BLM in disguise. 

What abject, low-life liars they are 

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

While we are on the subject, another Big Lie (that we see here on PA with regularity), 

is that Black Lives Matter was directly involved in ALL the violence last year. 

But in fact, a good deal of it was done by the Far Reich, as we see below . . 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/4/10/2025225/-Four-Boogaloo-Bois-Indicted-For-Obstructing-Investigation-Of-Federal-Officer-s-Murder-Last-Summer

Big Lie Number Three - the Reich is now also painting the Jan 6th insurrection as being carried out by Antifa and BLM in disguise. 

What abject, low-life liars they are 

That's some impressive "white face" make up those guys had...

8 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Did you read the cite ?? 

Of course not, Mr. Reichista 

Edit - Hey sorry, I mistook you for an other less genteel sort 

8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:
16 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Did you read the cite ?? 

Of course not, Mr. Reichista 

Edit - Hey sorry, I mistook you for an other less genteel sort 

I could be wrong.  But, I read Mrleft8's comment as sarcastic.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I could be wrong.  But, I read Mrleft8's comment as sarcastic.

Yeah.... I should have used the Lilac ink.... Sorry.

NYPD Retiree Charged In Capitol Cop Attack Shocked He’s Jailed With ‘Inner-City’ Inmates

An NYPD veteran charged with beating a police officer during the Capitol riot is shocked that he’s locked up with “inner-city” criminals, according to his lawyer.

Thomas Webster, who retired after two decades with the New York City Police Department, is unhappy with the “dormitory setting” where he’s held without bail on charges related to the Jan. 6 insurrection, Washington Post reporter Rachel Weiner reported, citing Webster’s defense lawyer.

“For a middle aged guy whose never been arrested before, this has been a shock for him,” the attorney reportedly explained. 

Webster has been jailed since February on charges that include assault of a police officer. Federal prosecutors said he attacked a cop with a metal flagpole during the insurrection and can be seen in a photo submitted with his indictment apparently digging his thumbs into the officer’s face.

No wonder he's shocked about being in jail with "inter-city" criminals.  The picture shows the move he used on many of his jail mates.  Keep your back to the wall Tommy.

6073d59a2200005f00f0464b.png.jpeg

The nerve of them - putting him in jail with real criminals.

Not just unfair, that's so unfair.

White Extremists Sought Murders of Politicians and Cops After Capitol Siege

In mid-January, U.S. intelligence analysts began quietly notifying local police departments about a host new violent, criminal threats surfacing in the wake of the Capitol riot. At only number six on their list, the analysts warned that voices emanating from one of the internet’s most malignant corners had begun calling for the murders of politicians and police. 

Demands for swift reprisals following the failed Jan. 6 coup resounded across a network of prominent Telegram channels manned by an amalgam of neo-Nazis, anti-government belligerents, and conspiracy-theory hawkers—a veritable open pit of genocidal fanaticism, where names like Adolf Hitler and Anders Breivik are spoken in reverent tones. Amid the usual xenophobic bellyaching, something more deadly arose from the crowd and grasped the attention of Homeland Security agents: calls for the most fanatical of members to launch suicide attacks on Democratic politicians and their Republican counterparts deemed “traitorous” to the cause. Likewise, any cops getting in the way would viewed as suitable targets. 

The massacres, they were told, should be livestreamed. Those who fell in the attacks would be “Saints.” 

On Jan. 15, nine days after the fatal assault on the Capitol, analysts at one of Florida’s three intelligence “fusion centers” issued their first bulletin of the year highlighting violent extremist content. The Violent Extremist Snapshot served to notify police in Central Florida of online posts by far-right extremists abetting real-world violence and crime. High on their list were the calls for political assassinations coming from white supremacists, neo-fascists, and other “racially-motivated” extremists.

1 hour ago, hobie1616 said:

White Extremists Sought Murders of Politicians and Cops After Capitol Siege

In mid-January, U.S. intelligence analysts began quietly notifying local police departments about a host new violent, criminal threats surfacing in the wake of the Capitol riot. At only number six on their list, the analysts warned that voices emanating from one of the internet’s most malignant corners had begun calling for the murders of politicians and police. 

Demands for swift reprisals following the failed Jan. 6 coup resounded across a network of prominent Telegram channels manned by an amalgam of neo-Nazis, anti-government belligerents, and conspiracy-theory hawkers—a veritable open pit of genocidal fanaticism, where names like Adolf Hitler and Anders Breivik are spoken in reverent tones. Amid the usual xenophobic bellyaching, something more deadly arose from the crowd and grasped the attention of Homeland Security agents: calls for the most fanatical of members to launch suicide attacks on Democratic politicians and their Republican counterparts deemed “traitorous” to the cause. Likewise, any cops getting in the way would viewed as suitable targets. 

The massacres, they were told, should be livestreamed. Those who fell in the attacks would be “Saints.” 

On Jan. 15, nine days after the fatal assault on the Capitol, analysts at one of Florida’s three intelligence “fusion centers” issued their first bulletin of the year highlighting violent extremist content. The Violent Extremist Snapshot served to notify police in Central Florida of online posts by far-right extremists abetting real-world violence and crime. High on their list were the calls for political assassinations coming from white supremacists, neo-fascists, and other “racially-motivated” extremists.

The Faithful will try to pin it on BLM and/or ANTIFA.  Watch.

On 1/9/2021 at 7:55 PM, SloopJonB said:

Had she reproduced or was Darwin on the mark this time?

Do you think she deserved to be executed for her stupidity?

7 minutes ago, jzk said:

You'll grant that it's pretty stupid to disobey and threaten an officer with a gun. Some people even call it suicide by cop.

34 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

You'll grant that it's pretty stupid to disobey and threaten an officer with a gun. Some people even call it suicide by cop.

Is that what happened?  She threatened an officer?  

Is it likewise pretty stupid for a violent criminal to resist arrest?

9 minutes ago, jzk said:

Is that what happened?  She threatened an officer?  

Is it likewise pretty stupid for a violent criminal to resist arrest?

Yeah, that is what happened. Threatening an officer, breaking through a barrier towards an officer is threatening, and it is what got her dead.

59 minutes ago, jzk said:

"Comply first, then sue for your rights later.  Better to get a sweet payday than a funeral."

That would suggest that not complying can get you dead.

Wanna guess who wrote that?

You did.

14 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

"Comply first, then sue for your rights later.  Better to get a sweet payday than a funeral."

That would suggest that not complying can get you dead.

Wanna guess who wrote that?

You did.

Is there a point somewhere in there?  That is exactly my position.

Why isn't the officer being charged in her death?

3 minutes ago, jzk said:

Because she was a traitorous enemy combatant trying to overthrow the govt

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Yeah, that is what happened. Threatening an officer, breaking through a barrier towards an officer is threatening, and it is what got her dead.

She was trespassing trying to break the window away from the officers.  The officers were on her side of the window.  She was trying to go around the officers, not threating them individually.  

• Downvote 2
14 minutes ago, jzk said:
49 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

She was trespassing trying to break the window away from the officers.  The officers were on her side of the window.  She was trying to go around the officers, not threating them individually. 

If that were the sum total of it, her entry wound would have been in her back.

There was an officer (likely many) on the OTHER side of that doorway, through which she was attempting to gain access, and he shot her.  Complying with an officer would have likely meant she wouldn't get shot.  Just like many here who suggest anyone shot by the police should have been compliant - that getting shot is to be expected (a likely outcome) when you refuse to comply.

No, not for being stupid but for her brazen, violent and forceful attempt to enter a federal building that was being defended by officers to stop the legitimate certification of votes and overthrow our democracy.  

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, jzk said:

IF I am not mistaken, she (like many Insurrectionists) felt entitled to storm the Capitol.  There were chants of "This is OUR house!"

By blocking her, they violated that "right" to be there.  Never mind the opposition they faced prior to overpowering the police and breaking into the building.  The glass she was trying to crawl through was broken.  She tried to enter.  Sounds like "breaking and entering".  Maybe this could be found under SYG or Castle Doctrine.

The major point is she had no fucking business in the building.  She had no fucking business trying to break through to a secured area.  She paid with her life.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, jzk said:

Really dude, don't try to argue the facts. It's not a good look.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

The major point is she had no fucking business in the building.  She had no fucking business trying to break through to a secured area.  She paid with her life.

She had no business breaking into that property.  And her penalty was summary execution by that police officer.

During a traffic stop, if you are a violent criminal with a warrant out for your arrest for a violent crime, do you have the right to run away?

9 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

In case JizzKid needs a refresher on the facts.

Looks like she was executed while unarmed for trying to go through that window.

8 minutes ago, jzk said:

She was repeatedly instructed to stop (verbally and with barricades), many times that day, up to and including when she decided it was okay to climb through a broken window into a secure area in which elected officials were being kept safe.  There was an officer charged with protecting those individuals.  

Had she been shot BEFORE trying to gain access to a secure area, I could see your point.

And, how would those on the other side of the barricade know she was unarmed?

She made a bad choice and paid for it with her life.

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

She was repeatedly instructed to stop (verbally and with barricades), many times that day, up to and including when she decided it was okay to climb through a broken window into a secure area in which elected officials were being kept safe.  There was an officer charged with protecting those individuals.  

Had she been shot BEFORE trying to gain access to a secure area, I could see your point.

Same sort of thing applies when an officer tells a suspect to stop resisting?

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
15 minutes ago, jzk said:

What do Ashley Babbit and George Floyd have in common?

RWNJs push lies about both

BTW the DoJ did investigate Babbit's shooting and found that there was not sufficient justification for charging the officer. In other words, she made a long string of really bad choices including making death threats against the Vice President and taking violent action in the near presence of the V.P. to carry out those threats.

- DSK

18 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

What do Ashley Babbit and George Floyd have in common?

RWNJs push lies about both

BTW the DoJ did investigate Babbit's shooting and found that there was not sufficient justification for charging the officer. In other words, she made a long string of really bad choices including making death threats against the Vice President and taking violent action in the near presence of the V.P. to carry out those threats.

- DSK

Why would you use George Floyd as an example?  Seems he was already handcuffed and not a danger of either fleeing or harming anyone.  Maybe you could pick a better example.

51 minutes ago, jzk said:

I could ask her about your opinion except that she's dead. However the day before she Tweeted:

Nothing will stop us....they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!

A hint to insurrectionists in the future.

just because some higher ups collaborate by keeping defense force levels down 

and just because some of the small number of officers there actually let you in

doesnt mean that ALL officers will not do their duty to protect the VIPs when you finally get to their position

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, Mark K said:
9 hours ago, jzk said:

Come through my window, see what happens. 

wow, you have the Vice President at your house?

- DSK

On 4/10/2021 at 8:17 AM, hobie1616 said:

FBI says man who claimed to be at Capitol riot wanted to bomb data center near D.C.

A Texas man who boasted about being on the U.S. Capitol steps during the Jan. 6 insurrection has been arrested by the FBI and accused of planning to detonate a bomb at a data center outside Washington in the hopes that doing so would cripple not just Internet traffic but also the FBI, CIA and other government agencies, officials said Friday.

Justice Department officials said Seth Aaron Pendley, 28, was arrested Thursday after he allegedly attempted to take material from someone he thought was an illicit supplier of explosives, but who in fact was an FBI agent. Pendley’s planned target was an Amazon Web Services building in Ashburn, Va., authorities said.

According to a criminal complaint, Pendley came to the attention of authorities after someone alerted the FBI to ominous posts he had made on a website called MyMilitia.com. As the FBI investigated further, they found Pendley had claimed online to have been at the Capitol on Jan. 6 but said he did not enter the building, and shared video that seemed to indicate his presence outside the building, according to court papers. He told one associate online that he had kept a piece of broken glass from the Capitol, the papers said.

Shortly before his arrest, Pendley allegedly told the undercover FBI agent that he wanted to attack the Amazon data center because he believed it provided computer services to major U.S. government agencies, and that an attack on the building could take down most of the Internet in America, as well as harm government operations and anger “the oligarchy.”

Pendley also claimed in that secretly recorded conversation that he had brought a gun with him when he came to Washington on Jan. 6 but left it in his car when he realized others were not carrying firearms because of the city’s strict gun laws, according to court papers.

On Thursday, Pendley met with the undercover agent in Fort Worth, Tex., and took from him a number of devices he was told were explosives, and was told how to detonate them, according to an FBI affidavit filed in the case. After placing the inert devices in his car, Pendley was arrested.

After the arrest, Pendley admitted “to having orchestrated the plan to attack the AWS data centers” and a subsequent search of his home found a sawed off AR-style weapon, notes and hand-drawn maps about the planned attack, wigs and masks, and “a pistol which had been painted to look like a toy gun,” according to the affidavit.

Holy shit.   Trying to kill Vice President Pence and Senator Pelosi is one thing,  Having the balls to attack Jeff Bezos’s interests?  That’s so fucking foolish it’s almost courageous.      

Are you pussies still talking about this non event when Minneapolis is burning from people who do not even live there are rioting. And it continues.

Twin Cities mayors: Vast majority of violent rioters are from out of state (fox9.com)

Maybe you twats should talk about something more relevant. I Hope they follow the money trail and bring the fucks to justice.

1 hour ago, Meat Wad said:

people who do not even live there are rioting.

A whole bunch of those outsiders were hombres of the Reich, 

as has been reported frequently. 

Partial summary here  

https://kevinjshay44.medium.com/right-wing-provocateurs-likely-inflaming-protest-violence-bcf1c48e1d40

Like this really creepy dude from Texas who fired AK rounds into a Minneapolis police station 

Charges: Self-Described 'Boogaloo Bois' Member Fired AK-47-Style Weapon  Into MPD's 3rd Precinct During May 28 Unrest – WCCO | CBS Minnesota

10 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

wow, you have the Vice President at your house?

- DSK

You are not allowed to defend your family.  Just important people like the vice president.

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

https://www.axios.com/capitol-riot-guilty-plea-a03103ec-37f2-433f-9c77-a60d451cdb5d.html 

And the first Oath Keeper guilty plea is in, and he will cooperate with prosecutors. Get ready bullshitters.  He won't be the last. 

I’d imagine he had to drop a few tidbits already, just to get the deal. 

The tidbits are surfacing and the chips are ready to fall.

Heavy metal guitarist is first US Capitol rioter to plead guilty

One hundred days after the January 6 attack, Schaffer is now the first pro-Trump rioter to plead guilty and admit his crimes. His plea was in the works for at least a few weeks, and recent court filings revealed that he met with federal investigators for several "debrief interviews" last month.

Prosecutors and Schaffer's attorneys agreed to recommend that he get between 3.5 and 4.5 years in prison, based on how fruitful his cooperation is with the government. The sentencing decision will ultimately be made by federal Judge Amit Mehta, who is overseeing the case.

Many of the Capitol riot defendants have expressed interest in pleading guilty and attempting to move on with their lives. But those plea deals -- and potential cooperation deals -- have been slowed down while prosecutors waited for sign-off from senior Justice Department officials.

As part of the plea deal, Schaffer agreed to cooperate with investigators and potentially testify in related criminal cases, according to the court proceedings. In return for Schaffer's assistance, the Justice Department might later urge the judge to show leniency during his sentencing.

Some laws being used against Capitol rioters have never been used like they are now, to target individual members of a mob on federal grounds. Some defendants are disputing the Justice Department's interpretation of these laws, and Mehta alluded to potential "legal challenges down the road" while questioning prosecutors about the specifics of Schaffer's landmark plea.

Some members of his Indiana-based band reportedly quit in protest of his role in the attack.

ICED EARTH BAND MEMBERS QUIT After Founder Arrested for Capitol Riot

Heavy metal my ass.  What a bunch of pussies.

16 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

Are you pussies still talking about this non event when Minneapolis is burning from people who do not even live there are rioting. And it continues.

from your link: "Published May 30, 2020"

1 minute ago, Zonker said:
17 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

from your link: "Published May 30, 2020"

Ahahahahahaha......Oh, that is priceless.

7 minutes ago, Mike G said:

As Sol has mentioned many times, Courts don't like B.S. games.

It's like when my kids were toddlers and I would advise/tell them not to do something. 

They just had to exert their will by doing it. 

Thank God they outgrew it.  Clearly, some haven't.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mike G said:

As Sol has mentioned many times, Courts don't like B.S. games.

No bail for Bullhorn Lady. Maybe she likes jail.  

• Like 1

I'm well aware that many of the insurrectionists are waiting in jail for their trial but has anyone yet been sent to jail after a plea or conviction?

I mean, it's been more than 3 months now.