Maybe Storming The Capitol Wasn't Such A Good Idea

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some folks take great pride in their ignorance and go out of their way to flaunt it, even to exaggerate it. They like to show it off like they are wearing a lair of the latest Air Jordans. I don't get

You are talking about folks that were taking selfies, some with their company IDs hanging from their necks. Burner phones to cover their tracks?  I'm surprised they didn't order delivered pizzas

The judge was rather eloquent in his denial of bail.   https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2021/02/22/marion-county-couple-accused-of-plotting-with-oath-keepers-during-capitol-riot-denied-bai

Posted Images

Will the Capitol insurrection/seditionists be as successful in court as Rudy and the Kraken were? Bullshitters tend not to do well in the room where people have to tell the truth. 

Does America have the BALLS to put a former POTUS on trial ?

Me thinks not .

1 minute ago, Mid said:

Does America have the BALLS to put a former POTUS on trial ?

Me thinks not .

That depends on whether the Attorney General believes in the rule of law and whether there is evidence to back up charges. We have seen a methodical peeling of the onion and are now getting to the fringes of the core, with conspiracy charges. I would much rather see a deliberate investigation and adherence to the rule of law, including the prosecution of it, than see the supreme leader’s opponents poisoned or jailed upon His orders. 

We don’t know what evidence the DOJ has. This could be something Roger and his buddy Alex cooked up, however unlikely it might be that those two bullshitting morons could concoct such a thing. All we know so far is that the conspiracy charges are starting to come down on three groups with which Roger had very public contact right up to the start of the coup. Let’s let the rule of law play out. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Let’s let the rule of law play out. 

please .

Yes, Another one Bites the Dust....substitute teacher Robert Morss.

Robert-Morss-appears-in-tactical-camouflage-in-front-of-the-U.S.-Capitol.jpg

‘This Is Our Capitol’: Penn State Grad and Former Substitute Teacher Arrested for Allegedly Fighting with Numerous Cops, Stealing Property During Pro-Trump Riot 

A Penn State graduate has been arrested and charged with numerous crimes in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol Complex, according to a recent filing in D.C. federal district court. 

Robert Morss, a now-former substitute teacher, was arrested by the FBI at his apartment in Glenshaw, Pa. on Friday morning on suspicion of having been at the front lines of the violent and deadly pro-Trump attack on the national legislative seat of government. 

According to federal prosecutors, the defendant was seen in multiple media photos “wearing tan camouflage clothing with a tactical style vest, scissors tucked in the front of the vest, tan gloves, and at times a red baseball style hat” that bears the inscription of the 45th president’s 2016 presidential campaign slogan–and which has become a call sign for fellow travelers affiliated with his movement. 

snip 

The defendant is charged with: (1) assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees; (2) civil disorder; (3) robbery of personal property of the United States; and (4) obstruction of an official proceeding. 

https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-siege/this-is-our-capitol-penn-state-grad-and-former-substitute-teacher-arrested-for-allegedly-fighting-with-numerous-cops-stealing-property-during-pro-trump-riot/

New images surface of Couy Griffin at Capitol insurrection

NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Controversial Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin is trying to get his federal case dismissed for his alleged role in the Capitol insurrection back in January. But the feds are pushing back and are sharing photos about where Griffin was during the riot. News 13 spoke with Griffin over the phone and he claims he never went inside the Capitol but said he didn’t know the area he was in was a restricted section.

couy-griffin-2.jpg

“I didn’t do anything on that day that I would’ve been ashamed to have been a part of or that I couldn’t legally do,” said Couy Griffin over the phone. In a response to Griffin’s motion to dismiss his case, the feds attached screen grabs they said are from a video taken by Griffin’s videographer. Documents said Griffin climbed over a metal barricade where rioters had pushed past Capitol Police officers. Here’s what Griffin told News 13 about the images:

“If you look on what I’m stepping off of, it’s some kind of a little step ladder, [a] little metal object being used as a step ladder. I don’t know what it was maybe used for before but I’m just stepping up from one little platform to another little platform and there’s people above me that are helping me,” said Griffin over the phone. Documents state Griffin then climbed over what looked like a wooden board to get to an area beneath the inauguration platform and then he used an exterior stairwell to access that platform.

couy-griffin-1.jpg

The feds took a screengrab from a video taken by Griffin’s videographer. This image is filed in response to Griffin’s motion to dismiss.

Griffin posted to Facebook video of him speaking to the crowd on that platform, encouraging them to pray with him. 

Griffin claims he never went inside the Capitol but the feds said Capitol Police set up barricades, fencing and signage saying the area where he did go was closed. “There wasn’t any signs posted there wasn’t any police officers that said we couldn’t be where we were at,” Griffin said over the phone. 

However, that contradicts what he said in a commissioner’s meeting back in January. “There was some fencing up and they were saying you couldn’t go any further because it was being reserved for Joe Biden and his inauguration,” said Griffin in a commissioner’s meeting in January.

Even with these photos, Griffin believes his case will be dismissed. He was arrested days after the Capitol insurrection and is being charged for knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful entry.

https://www.krqe.com/news/new-mexico/new-images-surface-of-couy-griffin-at-capitol-insurrection/

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

New images surface of Couy Griffin at Capitol insurrection

NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Controversial Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin is trying to get his federal case dismissed for his alleged role in the Capitol insurrection back in January. But the feds are pushing back and are sharing photos about where Griffin was during the riot. News 13 spoke with Griffin over the phone and he claims he never went inside the Capitol but said he didn’t know the area he was in was a restricted section.

couy-griffin-2.jpg

“I didn’t do anything on that day that I would’ve been ashamed to have been a part of or that I couldn’t legally do,” said Couy Griffin over the phone. In a response to Griffin’s motion to dismiss his case, the feds attached screen grabs they said are from a video taken by Griffin’s videographer. Documents said Griffin climbed over a metal barricade where rioters had pushed past Capitol Police officers. Here’s what Griffin told News 13 about the images:

“If you look on what I’m stepping off of, it’s some kind of a little step ladder, [a] little metal object being used as a step ladder. I don’t know what it was maybe used for before but I’m just stepping up from one little platform to another little platform and there’s people above me that are helping me,” said Griffin over the phone. Documents state Griffin then climbed over what looked like a wooden board to get to an area beneath the inauguration platform and then he used an exterior stairwell to access that platform.

couy-griffin-1.jpg

The feds took a screengrab from a video taken by Griffin’s videographer. This image is filed in response to Griffin’s motion to dismiss.

Griffin posted to Facebook video of him speaking to the crowd on that platform, encouraging them to pray with him. 

Griffin claims he never went inside the Capitol but the feds said Capitol Police set up barricades, fencing and signage saying the area where he did go was closed. “There wasn’t any signs posted there wasn’t any police officers that said we couldn’t be where we were at,” Griffin said over the phone. 

However, that contradicts what he said in a commissioner’s meeting back in January. “There was some fencing up and they were saying you couldn’t go any further because it was being reserved for Joe Biden and his inauguration,” said Griffin in a commissioner’s meeting in January.

Even with these photos, Griffin believes his case will be dismissed. He was arrested days after the Capitol insurrection and is being charged for knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful entry.

https://www.krqe.com/news/new-mexico/new-images-surface-of-couy-griffin-at-capitol-insurrection/

Bringing your own videographer to your spontaneous storming of the Capitol might not have been a good idea. 

13 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Bringing your own videographer to your spontaneous storming of the Capitol might not have been a good idea. 

It was a excellent idea, and I hope it hangs him from a very long yardarm.

Just now, badlatitude said:
14 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It was a excellent idea, and I hope it hangs him and his videographer from a very long yardarm.

FIFY

- DSK

16 hours ago, benwynn said:

The latest two on Seditiontracker look like cartoon characters.

rusell-taylor.png

Upon seeing that picture, why did my thoughts go to Flounder saying, "Oh boy, is this great!"

Sen. Ron Johnson Claims Jan. 6 Was Not an ‘Armed Insurrection’ Because People Stayed ‘Within the Roped Lines’ 

He referenced an eyewitness account, saying the vast majority were “in a jovial mood,” and while “they were serious, they weren’t violent.” 

“I think it’s extremely important to create an accurate historical record of exactly what happened so the false narrative that thousands of armed insurrectionists doesn’t last,” Johnson continued. “That’s why I have my staff going and reviewing the relevant parts of the 14 hours worth of surveillance and we’re finding out some interesting things.” 

Levin asked what the footage revealed, and Johnson replied that they counted “about 309 people” entering a door next to police without any confrontation. 

He later concluded: “They weren’t rioting. It doesn’t look like an armed insurrection when you have people that breach the Capitol, and I don’t condone it, but they’re staying within the roped lines in the Rotunda. That’s not what armed insurrection would look like.”..............................

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/tv/sen-ron-johnson-claims-jan-6-was-not-an-armed-insurrection-because-people-stayed-within-the-roped-lines/ 

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Sen. Ron Johnson Claims Jan. 6 Was Not an ‘Armed Insurrection’ Because People Stayed ‘Within the Roped Lines’ 

He referenced an eyewitness account, saying the vast majority were “in a jovial mood,” and while “they were serious, they weren’t violent.” 

“I think it’s extremely important to create an accurate historical record of exactly what happened so the false narrative that thousands of armed insurrectionists doesn’t last,” Johnson continued. “That’s why I have my staff going and reviewing the relevant parts of the 14 hours worth of surveillance and we’re finding out some interesting things.” 

Levin asked what the footage revealed, and Johnson replied that they counted “about 309 people” entering a door next to police without any confrontation. 

He later concluded: “They weren’t rioting. It doesn’t look like an armed insurrection when you have people that breach the Capitol, and I don’t condone it, but they’re staying within the roped lines in the Rotunda. That’s not what armed insurrection would look like.”..............................

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/tv/sen-ron-johnson-claims-jan-6-was-not-an-armed-insurrection-because-people-stayed-within-the-roped-lines/ 

Yup, I never swallowed the narrative as well. 

Obviously there was no “storming” the capital but rather videos show police opening barriers to let the “rioters” in. For fucks sake there were well aware of the "march on the capital" weeks if not months in advance. 

Indeed, the “violent thugs” and "domestic terrorists" even respected the velvet ropes and kept in orderly lines, took a few selfies with the copsposed for the press and after the main events were over, they were quietly allowed to leave.

No vandalism, no toppling of statues no large scale destruction to public property. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) and none of the “rioters” have as yet been shown to have hurt anyone. The only person reportedly killed or injured was an unarmed protester (female who had served her country's MIC) who was allegedly shot in the neck by the police (she had white skin so who cares, right?). 

Glad to see many of our resident shitlibs are finally coming around to the fact that the were duped. I have to respect you for admitting you were wrong. 

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

And once again, Johnson shows why he was given the nickname (Mo)Ron and is the worst elected official to come out of Wisconsin since Tail Gunner Joe McCarthy.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

And once again, Johnson shows why he was given the nickname (Mo)Ron and is the worst elected official to come out of Wisconsin since Tail Gunner Joe McCarthy.

He's giving Louie Gohmert some competition for Stupidest Man in Congress. Greene and Boebert have the women's division clinched.

5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He's giving Louie Gohmert some competition for Stupidest Man in Congress. Greene and Boebert have the women's division clinched.

Louie is dumb, Johnson is evil.

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

I still cannot believe that he beat good guy Russ Feingold. 

Wisconsin must be taking the same scary psycho drugs as Ohio 

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

He beat him twice.

2010 the year of the Tea Party.

2016, Trump wins Wisconsin. 

Staying with in the rope lines.... That's not what an insurrection would look like....

"Now children! CHILDREN! Listen to me. Line up single file, and march down the hall to hang the principal! OK, Children..... In alphabetical order please! Allison Anderson first.... Amy Atlee next.... Andrew Berkman third.... Good! Now sing along with me! ' Glory glory halleluja! Teacher hit me with a ruler! So I bopped her on the bean with a rotten tangerine....."

3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

No drugs, but there is a six-drink minimum before you can vote.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Look at a few @warbird posts.  That will explain it. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Why would they need national guards on the "bring your KKK buddy to congress" tour day?

Just now, Raz'r said:

Why would they need the national guard on the "bring your KKK buddy to congress" tour day?

7 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

No drugs, but there is a six-drink minimum before you can vote.

I'd need a lot more than six to vote for that fascist . .  

what is wrong with people ?? 

10 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Look at a few @warbird posts.  That will explain it. 

It may illustrate it but it sure as shit won't explain it.

Russian State TV Hails ‘Patriot’ Capitol Riot Suspect Who Raided Nancy Pelosi’s Office

Russian state TV has hailed as an “American patriot” the infamous Capitol riot suspect who was photographed gleefully sitting with his foot on a desk in the office of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) the day of the Jan. 6 insurrection.

Richard “Bigo” Barnett, 60, appeared in an interview that aired Sunday complaining about jail after his arrest on charges linked to the attempted overthrow of the presidential election, The Daily Beast first reported.

Special correspondent Valentin Bogdanov of Russian TV channel Rossiya-1 interviewed Barnett, a self-described white nationalist from Arkansas, via FaceTime. He described Barnett as “colorful” — a word Putin has used to characterized Donald Trump. Bogdanov also falsely referred to the 2020 U.S. presidential election as “stolen,” a claim that has no basis in fact.

“I exercise my First Amendment rights every hour, every minute, and every day, and I will never stop,” Barnett boasted to Bogdanov.

Barnett was released to home detention in April after complaining that being held behind bars wasn’t “fair” when other Capitol suspects were allowed to return home following their arrests.

On 6/14/2021 at 9:14 AM, badlatitude said:

dumb ass mother fucker he is

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, dacapo said:

dumb ass mother fucker he is

Hmmm, so Mickey, how many of those who stormed the bastille were indeed armed? How many AR's were confiscated?

Rather than Mother Jones as your sole news source perhaps you should dig around a little. Maybe look at some of the video beyond the 30 seconds or so of bad behavior by a few whack jobs.
All in all they were just regular folks sort of caught up in the moment and walking through the rotunda, unopposed by Capital Police. They all had this look of amazement on their faces....like surprised they were "allowed" to enter The People's House.

This whole false narrative that there was some sort of "Armed Insurrection" is complete nonsense is beyond a bad Hollywood script.....  rubes buying into the whole thing is comical. Ginned up for public consumption to push a political objective or three.

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

This whole false narrative that there was some sort of "Armed Insurrection" is complete nonsense is beyond a bad Hollywood script.....  rubes buying into the whole thing is comical. Ginned up for public consumption to push a political objective or three.

For sure, they were just tourists looking for the bathroom. 

Just now, AJ Oliver said:

And decided to shit in various offices along the way.

15 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

And decided to shit in various offices along the way.

Which indicates right-wing wack jobs have loose bowels.  I'd be angry too if I was always pooping my pants.

23 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Hmmm, so Mickey, how many of those who stormed the bastille were indeed armed? How many AR's were confiscated?

Rather than Mother Jones as your sole news source perhaps you should dig around a little. Maybe look at some of the video beyond the 30 seconds or so of bad behavior by a few whack jobs.
All in all they were just regular folks sort of caught up in the moment and walking through the rotunda, unopposed by Capital Police. They all had this look of amazement on their faces....like surprised they were "allowed" to enter The People's House.

I'll take some of what you're on please. 30 seconds of bad behavior? Look of amazement? Jesus Fucking Christ. The level of delusion Trump bootlickers like you have is off the charts. What you're seeing in raw live video is not really what you're seeing. To quote your boy. Now get back down on your knees and suck His dick some more.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It is very important to get the bullshit out there, bullshitters, before the story gets out in public via the courts.  Keep catapulting the propaganda, bullshitters. 

Yeah, I remember when Derek Chauvin was convicted much was made of the fact that one of the jurors had been in DC for a protest (but then this irrelevant factoid wasn't mentioned in the actual appeal).

Keep bullshitting, bullshitters.  Unfortunately for Mr. Taylor, he finds himself in the room where bullshitters don't fare very well...the place where they have to take the oath. 

E38HSnxXMAUQjpk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Perhaps today is a less than ideal day to try to spread bullshit, bullshitters, what with a bunch of filings being posted. Maybe playing it straight would work better. 

E38HxAGWYAAsZWS?format=jpg&name=900x900

Run along now, bullshitters.  Come back from another angle, but try not to do it on the day when filings relevant to that angle of bullshit are dropping online. 

Silly bullshitters. 

1 hour ago, quod umbra said:

How many policemen did they kill?

How many did they TRY to kill?

How many policemen... and elected officials... did they THREATEN to kill?

Not a big deal, right? Killing cops is fine, it even says in the Constitution that if a fat-ass lying bigoted troll of a President tells you to STOP THA STEAL then the armed rebellion against democracy is ON

- DSK

The looming summit between U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin—set to take place in Geneva on Wednesday—has unleashed a flurry of threats from the Kremlin’s propaganda machine, and a promise of staunch resistance to American demands on everything from cyber attacks to human rights abuses. 

It has also triggered another bizarre press strategy: The debut and glorification of an infamous Capitol rioter on Russian airwaves. 

On Sunday, Russian state TV aired an interview with insurrectionist Richard Barnett—notoriously pictured with his feet up at on a desk in Nancy Pelosi’s office on Jan. 6—and his attorney, Joseph McBride. 

Barnett, a self-proclaimed white nationalist, was introduced as a “colorful” individual, the same expression Putin frequently uses to describe Trump. McBride welcomed Rossiya-1 special correspondent Valentin Bogdanov into his office and FaceTimed his client, who appeared cheerful and at ease at his Arkansas ranch, flashing a big smile and showing off his car collection. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/capitol-rioter-who-raided-pelosis-office-makes-kremlin-tv-debut-ahead-of-putin-summit

21 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The looming summit between U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin—set to take place in Geneva on Wednesday—has unleashed a flurry of threats from the Kremlin’s propaganda machine, and a promise of staunch resistance to American demands on everything from cyber attacks to human rights abuses. 

It has also triggered another bizarre press strategy: The debut and glorification of an infamous Capitol rioter on Russian airwaves. 

On Sunday, Russian state TV aired an interview with insurrectionist Richard Barnett—notoriously pictured with his feet up at on a desk in Nancy Pelosi’s office on Jan. 6—and his attorney, Joseph McBride. 

Barnett, a self-proclaimed white nationalist, was introduced as a “colorful” individual, the same expression Putin frequently uses to describe Trump. McBride welcomed Rossiya-1 special correspondent Valentin Bogdanov into his office and FaceTimed his client, who appeared cheerful and at ease at his Arkansas ranch, flashing a big smile and showing off his car collection. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/capitol-rioter-who-raided-pelosis-office-makes-kremlin-tv-debut-ahead-of-putin-summit

These guys really would rather be Russian than democRAT. When pieces of shit tell us that they want our government overthrown, we should listen to them and know that is actually what they want. 

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

These guys really would rather be Russian than democRAT. When pieces of shit tell us that they want our government overthrown, we should listen to them and know that is actually what they want. 

These days there is no difference between a russian and a republican.

It's also no longer possible to tell the difference between a saturday night live version of a republican and a real republican.  Maybe the real republicans are a little dumber than the SNL version

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I really hope this affects his sentencing, as well it should, and I hope the Judge reams his ass. How does he regard Russia higher than the country of his birth? Offer him parole to Russia and no chance to come back.

• Like 1

Bullshitters, in a moment of clarity, realize they are fuuuucccccckkkkked!!!

Proud Boys descended into dysfunction and finger-pointing as members were arrested in US Capitol riot, new messages show

A private Proud Boys audio chat that was made public Tuesday shows how the right-wing group fell into dysfunction and finger-pointing as its members got arrested after the US Capitol riot. 

Defense attorneys for Ethan Nordean, a leader of the Proud Boys in Washington state, released a rough transcript of the audio messages in a court filing. The FBI, which had seized Nordean's cell phone, found the audio clips on the Telegram app and produced the transcript. Prosecutors gave it to Nordean's lawyers as part of their legal obligations to turn over evidence to criminal defendants. 

"We are f--ked...they are coming for us," one member said, according to court filings, which say the chat happened on February 1 as the national manhunt for Capitol rioters ramped up.

Another member said that the situation "completely f--king crashes and burns on us." The same person went on to criticize other Proud Boys who handled communications and security on January 6, saying, "I mean, f--k, 'tifa looks like professionals compared to us," referring to Antifa.

The messages became public on the same day Attorney General Merrick Garland announced new efforts by the Justice Department to crack down on domestic terrorism and extremism. 

Prosecutors have focused aggressively on the Proud Boys and other right-wing extremist groups as they investigate the January 6 assault on the Capitol. Some members of these groups said they came to Washington, DC, at the invitation of then-President Donald Trump and that their goal was to prevent Congress from certifying President Joe Biden's victory. 

In the Proud Boys chat, someone called on Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio to resign. (Tarrio was arrested in DC on an unrelated charge one day before the riot.) The audio chat contained other debates about the group's leaders, whether they were still doing a good job, the role that indicted members should play in the group and whether they should continue doing rallies.

"I understand where we're at in the frat," Nordean said, according to court filings form his lawyers. "I understand that we've taken some risks that we shouldn't have taken. We've done some things we shouldn't have done. Ok, but they've been done, and we need to learn from 'em."

Nordean also said he was no longer a Trump supporter, according to the rough transcript. 

One member was shocked by the potential prison sentences for people convicted of the most serious offenses related to January 6. They said: "Twenty goddam years? Man, no matter what we do they're going to throw the f--king book at us." Other members discussed federal conviction rates and prison terms, and suggested that the best option might be to plead guilty.

And a member said he thought the group decided against going to DC for January 6. He said he was confused and upset that members ended up going and hurting the group's public image.

Nordean's lawyers released the messages as part of an attempt to get him out of jail. They claimed the Justice Department withheld the messages before a critical detention hearing in April. His lawyers said he made it clear in the call that he doesn't want to hold any more rallies, which could allay the judge's concerns that future rallies could lead to more political violence. 

He has pleaded not guilty and is charged alongside three other Proud Boys leaders. More than two dozen members of the right-wing organization have been charged in the January 6 assault.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

I really hope this affects his sentencing, as well it should, and I hope the Judge reams his ass. How does he regard Russia higher than the country of his birth? Offer him parole to Russia and no chance to come back.

Nah. Too easy. He'd find some mole faced Svetlana and be in racist heaven. Better to put him in a cell with a guy like Ving Rhames, or Mike Tyson.

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Nah. Too easy. He'd find some mole faced Svetlana and be in racist heaven. Better to put him in a cell with a guy like Ving Rhames, or Mike Tyson.

Mike has been doing mushrooms so he's totally smoothed out.  Ving, on the other hand, might bring in some pipe hittin' mofos.

5 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I would not go that far but it is closer to truth than an armed insurrection.

Mobs do funny things but barely a pitchfork or torch in the group of them.

2 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Do clubs and spears count?  How about bear spray?

4 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

One man was arrested with 5 guns, 11 molotov cocktails, a stun gun, a crossbow, smoke bombs, and a shitty attitude. The rest brought tear gas, bear spray, pepper spray, cudgels, staffs, and fire extinguishers. How much does it take to kill an octogenarian Senator anyway?

The stench is getting overpowering.

21 House Republicans just voted against awarding Congressional Gold Medals to Capitol Police officers for the bravery they displayed on January 6, 2021.

6 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

21 House Republicans just voted against awarding Congressional Gold Medals to Capitol Police officers for the bravery they displayed on January 6, 2021.

Cumulative IQ of roughly 63.

Ergo:  21 Republicans > 1 Moron but not by much.

• Like 1

At a GoToMeeting5 held on November 9, 2020, PERSON ONE told those attending the meeting, “We’re going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don’t guys, you’re going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war, and a bloody – you can call it an insurrection or you can call it a war or fight.” PERSON ONE called upon his followers to go to Washington, D.C., to let the President know “that the people are behind him.” PERSON ONE told his followers they needed to be prepared to fight Antifa, which he characterized as a group of individuals with whom “if the fight comes, let the fight come. Let Antifa – if they go kinetic on us, then we’ll go kinetic back on them. I’m willing to sacrifice myself for that. Let the fight start there. That will give President Trump what he needs, frankly. If things go kinetic, good. If they throw bombs at us and shoot us, great, because that brings the president his reason and rationale for dropping the Insurrection Act.” PERSON ONE continued, “I do want some Oath Keepers to stay on the outside, and to stay fully armed and prepared to go in armed, if they have to . . . . So our posture’s gonna be that we’re posted outside of DC, um, awaiting the President’s orders. . . . We hope he will give us the orders. We want him to declare an insurrection, and to call us up as the militia.” WATKINS, KELLY MEGGS, HARRELSON, HACKETT, PERSON THREE, PERSON TEN, and others known and unknown attended this GoToMeeting. After PERSON ONE finished speaking, WATKINS and KELLY MEGGS asked questions and made comments about what types of weapons were legal in the District of Columbia.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Well, that’s positive, a couple months ago I would’ve expected 60+

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I think they opposed this on small govmint, lower taxes, Fakebertarian and fiscally conservative grounds. Tom's got the deets.