Maybe Storming The Capitol Wasn't Such A Good Idea

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

What does he think that makes him?

136748376_10222058160994875_600985763275069893_n.jpg

To be pedantic, it isn't reducing fractions, it's Boolean algebra.  But still.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some folks take great pride in their ignorance and go out of their way to flaunt it, even to exaggerate it. They like to show it off like they are wearing a lair of the latest Air Jordans. I don't get

You are talking about folks that were taking selfies, some with their company IDs hanging from their necks. Burner phones to cover their tracks?  I'm surprised they didn't order delivered pizzas

The judge was rather eloquent in his denial of bail.   https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2021/02/22/marion-county-couple-accused-of-plotting-with-oath-keepers-during-capitol-riot-denied-bai

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

What does he think that makes him?

136748376_10222058160994875_600985763275069893_n.jpg

Lovely target on that chest - wonder if he ever read Gary Larson's cartoons?

FKT

• Like 2

Scary that they have to point that out. I hope it's to dissuade individual members not to go the Inaugaration (sp) rather than worried about a full scale military coup.

But in breaking news:

Donald J Trump will pay your legal fees if you entered the Capitol Building

Just email your name, SS number, and contact details the Dept. of Justice and they'll take care of things from there.

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, Sean said:

What took them so long?

Maybe it is because of the number of their personnel who have now or will soon be publicly been identified as participating in the sedition disguised as a riot disguised as a protest march.

Undermining the constitution and laws “off duty” that they swore to protect “on duty”....

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Zonker said:

Just email your name, SS number, and contact details the Dept. of Justice and they'll take care of things from there.

Might be worth making an account on Gab just to post that.  

1 minute ago, Sidecar said:

Undermining the constitution and laws “off duty” that they swore to protect “on duty”....

I dunno. It's been a while, but I don't recall anything in the Oath I took that said anything about on vs off duty.

Maybe they changed that during Reagan or something. As I said, it's been a while.

12 hours ago, jocal505 said:

I gotta ask. What identification mechanisms could have allowed these (timely, and impressive) arrests, and travel bans, at the airport? 

Today Gizmodo explains that geolocation meta data attached to videos uploaded to Parler is trivial to access. You might then ask how can these brilliant patriots be so stupid? Well, they believe they are doing God’s work as directed by their messiah.  No need to hide evidence of their faith in all that is right and good about their struggle to enrich the 1%.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Sidecar said:
38 minutes ago, Sean said:

What took them so long?

Maybe it is because of the number of their personnel who have now or will soon be publicly been identified as participating in the sedition disguised as a riot disguised as a protest march.

Exactly, a very panicked new vetting process going on to get the rot out.....the eyes of the world are really watching now.

49 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Lovely target on that chest - wonder if he ever read Gary Larson's cartoons?

FKT

Read?

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Zonker said:

But in breaking news:

That might actually work with those cretins.

Was there any analysis of the "Don't vote" protest in the GA runoffs?

5 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I think Kamala will want to go after Trump.  We'll see.

Something about insurrection to raise a Prosecutor's ire...

3 hours ago, Zonker said:

Scary that they have to point that out. I hope it's to dissuade individual members not to go the Inaugaration (sp) rather than worried about a full scale military coup.

But in breaking news:

cprnTmC.jpg

• Like 1

Ryan Nobles 
@ryanobles 

RIGHT NOW-> Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, who has bragged about her desire to carry a weapon on Capital Hill is currently in a standoff with Capitol Police at the newly installed Metal Detectors outside the chamber doors. 

7:42 PM · Jan 12, 2021·Twitter for iPhone 

Ryan Nobles 
@ryanobles 
Replying to 
@ryanobles 

Boebert walked through with her bag which set off the mags. She refused to offer the bag over to be searched and is now in a standoff with Cap Police. 

Ryan Nobles 
@ryanobles 
Replying to 
@ryanobles 

Capitol Police won’t let her in until Boebert shows them what is in her bag, she won’t and is now standing by the entrance of the chamber. She is respectful but defiant. 

In July Trump flamboyantly signed an executive order allowing 10 years imprisonment for protestors damaging federal property. He was aiming at Antifa and BLM protestors, not patriotic freedom fighters, but as usual he has fucked his faithful. That EO is being used in charging the insurrectionists. MAGA!

• Like 6
1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Ryan Nobles 
@ryanobles 

RIGHT NOW-> Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, who has bragged about her desire to carry a weapon on Capital Hill is currently in a standoff with Capitol Police at the newly installed Metal Detectors outside the chamber doors. 

Ryan Nobles 
@ryanobles 
Replying to 
@ryanobles 

Boebert walked through with her bag which set off the mags. She refused to offer the bag over to be searched and is now in a standoff with Cap Police. 

Ryan Nobles 
@ryanobles 
Replying to 
@ryanobles 

Capitol Police won’t let her in until Boebert shows them what is in her bag, she won’t and is now standing by the entrance of the chamber. She is respectful but defiant. 

Sounds good, let her go home or stand there all night.  She can't carry it on a flight, what makes her think she has the right to take it into the Capitol?

Just now, Rain Man said:

Sounds good, let her go home or stand there all night.  She can't carry it on a flight, what makes her think she has the right to take it into the Capitol?

She was told a couple of days ago that she could not bring a handgun into the capitol. She had a fit and was screaming 2nd Amendment, and said she had a right. She is learning a tough lesson tonight.

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

She was told a couple of days ago that she could not bring a handgun into the capitol. She had a fit and was screaming 2nd Amendment, and said she had a right. She is learning a tough lesson tonight.

I thought guns were illegal in DC? Why hasn't she been detained & searched - her own words should be reasonable suspicion.

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I thought guns were illegal in DC? Why hasn't she been detained & searched - her own words should be reasonable suspicion.

She probably wants in on the shooting,  nothing more erotic for a Republican than shooting a colleague in the back.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Apparently the GOP Reps are making a mockery by basically walking around the metal scanner and apparently the Capitol Police are powerless to do anything about it.

Why?

10 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Nope. They need to be registered however.

Plus the individual needs to be granted a carry permit. Then the gun faces restrictions in certain (expanded) areas of the city. It cannot be carried into the inner chambers of either branch of Congress.

DC fought long and hard against "must issue," but lost that struggle, with the Wrenn decision.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9140595/House-members-checked-guns-QAnon-supporter-Marjorie-Taylor-Green-wanded.html

"But Rep. Lauren Boebert, who has bragged about her desire to carry her glock pistol into the Capitol, got into a standoff with police and wouldn't let them search her bag after she set off the security alarm. 

Boebert, who supports QAnon theories and made a name for herself carrying her fire arm on the campaign trail, walked through the screening process with her bag, which set off the magnetometer. She refused to hand the bag over to be searched. 

Capitol Police eventually let her in the House chamber and it appears her bag was not searched before they did so. 

'I am legally permitted to carry my firearm in Washington, D.C. and within the Capitol complex,' Boebert tweeted after the incident. 'Metal detectors outside of the House would not have stopped the violence we saw last week — it’s just another political stunt by Speaker Pelosi.'

Speaker Nancy Pelosi went through the metal detectors when she entered the House floor. She, too, set them off but stopped for Capitol Police to wand her. "

image.thumb.png.f25d09d2e8b382ebdc74d4acf8a6bf74.png

55 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Ryan Nobles 
@ryanobles 

Ryan Nobles 
@ryanobles 
Replying to 
@ryanobles 

Ryan Nobles 
@ryanobles 
Replying to 
@ryanobles 

They should have to carry clear backpacks too.

Oh, and always have a peanut butter sandwich to jam into the action during a reload.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Keith said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9140595/House-members-checked-guns-QAnon-supporter-Marjorie-Taylor-Green-wanded.html

"But Rep. Lauren Boebert, who has bragged about her desire to carry her glock pistol into the Capitol, got into a standoff with police and wouldn't let them search her bag after she set off the security alarm. 

Boebert, who supports QAnon theories and made a name for herself carrying her fire arm on the campaign trail, walked through the screening process with her bag, which set off the magnetometer. She refused to hand the bag over to be searched. 

Capitol Police eventually let her in the House chamber and it appears her bag was not searched before they did so. 

'I am legally permitted to carry my firearm in Washington, D.C. and within the Capitol complex,' Boebert tweeted after the incident. 'Metal detectors outside of the House would not have stopped the violence we saw last week — it’s just another political stunt by Speaker Pelosi.'

Speaker Nancy Pelosi went through the metal detectors when she entered the House floor. She, too, set them off but stopped for Capitol Police to wand her. "

image.thumb.png.f25d09d2e8b382ebdc74d4acf8a6bf74.png

Heard they let her in..today. Fair bet Rep. Boebert (R-Glock) hasn't heard the end of this. 

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

Oh, and always have a peanut butter sandwich to jam into the action during a reload.

I totally forgot that gem. :lol:

Who was the 2A moron that came up with it?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PHIRKIN said:

Gotta luv the faux leopard holster... So girly and wholesome

Gag me with spoon...redneck inland valley girl.

LOL, Not even close.  The San louis Valley and southwest co (her district) are 100x removed from the Ca Valley Girl thing...  Besides the ski towns sprionkled arouund the area, They are Inland, They are Redneck, Bmiller excepted and they are MAGA to the core (Have fam down there Wifie's side).  They frigging sleep with their gunz.  When they come to the city, GUNZ under the seat, in the glove box and in the center console.  BIL bragged that he had 4 in the truck when they came by last time.  They have no regard for gun laws outside the district as absolutely none are prosecuted dowin there, so that is the mindset.  She is a wack job.  

Idiot Critter claims he was armed during insurrection.  Now, was this brave 2A warrior armed in support of or in defense from? I ask because Cawthorn spoke at Shitstain's Stop The Steal rally just before the attack. He was also the moron who said to lightly threaten Congress.

https://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/madison/2021/01/08/madison-cawthorn-says-he-armed-during-capitol-invasion-jan-6/6594808002/

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-rep-madison-cawthorn-told-175549073.html

https://madison-cawthorn.myshopify.com/

He's not supporting impeachment but I'm sure his reasons are nuanced.

12 hours ago, El Borracho said:

In July Trump flamboyantly signed an executive order allowing 10 years imprisonment for protestors damaging federal property. He was aiming at Antifa and BLM protestors, not patriotic freedom fighters, but as usual he has fucked his faithful. That EO is being used in charging the insurrectionists. MAGA!

Good...Meanwhile Nancy Pelosi's reaction to the destruction of public property was “People will do what they do.”

Man seen hanging off Senate balcony and sitting in VP's chair during Capitol riot is in custody

(CNN)The man who was photographed hanging off the Senate balcony and then sitting in the Vice President's chair during the riots at the US Capitol has been identified and is in custody, according to officials. 

In a sworn affidavit, an FBI agent says a relative of Josiah Colt confirmed that Colt is the person seen in a photo sitting in a chair where Vice President Mike Pence had been minutes earlier during the session to count presidential electoral votes. The affidavit included three two photos of the man identified as Colt in the chamber. 

Colt was photographed hanging off a balcony and landing on the floor of the Senate chambers, the FBI affidavit said. Colt claimed in a Facebook video that he was the first person to sit in the House Speaker's chair, according to the affidavit, but the FBI said he "appears to be mistaken as he was also photographed in the seat reserved for the vice president, and not Speaker Pelosi." 

(snip) 

"In the moment I thought I was doing the right thing," Colt said in a text to CNN affiliate KBOI last week. "I realize now that my actions were in appropriate and I beg for forgiveness from America and my home state of Idaho." Colt and his family have not returned repeated requests for comment from CNN. 

210113013838-01-josiah-colt-senate-chamber-exlarge-169.jpg

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/us/man-vice-president-chair-capitol-riot-trnd/index.html 

Growing up it was just a known that white people, especially white Americans were superior intellectually, ethically and morally.  The last few years and particularly the events of Jan 6 have thoroughly disabused me of that belief.

Much of America really is Dumfukistan.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sean said:

Imagine this mob charging towards you and you shitting your pants! No wonder the cops and SS ran like hell until they were backed into a corner and had to shoot an unarmed retired air force person (female) in the neck! They were in eminent danger! These viscous camp Auschwitz t-shirt wearing  dolt Nazi home grown terrorists fought their way through four police roadblocks before taking the capital by force! wow, what a story I can't wait to see the 2 week mini series.  :o

Here is a photo that Congresswoman Lauren Boebert posted on her Instagram account on Jan 5 of a group she then took on a guided tour of the Capitol. Guess where these folks were the next day? At least one has been charged by federal law enforcement. And guess who was Tweeting the location of House members, even though security officers instructed members not to.  Note the "white power" hand signals.

Congresswoman Boebert has deleted this photo from her account.

Too late.

138982252_10223084515077560_4300987865019749794_o.jpg

It’s official. America is now safe. Chuck Norris says he wasn’t involved in the storming of the Capital. And he’s for law and order. Thank God for that. 

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Imagine this mob charging towards you and you shitting your pants! No wonder the cops and SS ran like hell until they were backed into a corner and had to shoot an unarmed retired air force person (female) in the neck! They were in eminent danger! These viscous camp Auschwitz t-shirt wearing  dolt Nazi home grown terrorists fought their way through four police roadblocks before taking the capital by force! wow, what a story I can't wait to see the 2 week mini series.  :o

Which one are you in that photo?

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Fire Dept? 

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Marty Feldman impersonator?

6 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 10.46.50 AM.png

Marty Feldman impersonator?

Why do fat guys grow a goatee to make it look like they have a chin? Are they so clueless they think they are fooling anyone?

Pretty disturbed. The net result might end up to be more & stronger red-flag laws

- DSK

Imagine this mob charging towards you and you shitting your pants! No wonder the cops and SS ran like hell until they were backed into a corner and had to shoot an unarmed retired air force person (female) in the neck! 

They should have shot many more.   Sure show a picture once they are IN the Capitol Building and all mulling around.   Why not show a video of them pushing and smashing and KILLING their way in.   You don't deserve to live under the protection and laws of the USA fucking TRAITOR.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Why do fat guys grow a goatee to make it look like they have a chin? Are they so clueless they think they are fooling anyone?

Pretty disturbed. The net result might end up to be more & stronger red-flag laws

- DSK

Hey..  Fat guy (Well not anymore lost 50) here..  Rocked, and still do, a Gotee since I graduated College.  Not all of us fat guys think we are fooling anyone.  It's just so we can look in the damn mirror in the morning and pretend we are still 20 YO, 6' and 180 lbs...Just fooloing ourselves... :) 

Oh, and my wife told me to grow it way back then, so it stays...  

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Mike G said:

He's not an active firefighter.  Beards like that mess with the seal of their breathing apparatus.

Could be logistics or a relative of one.

Could be he's a truck driver, pump operator, dispatcher... Hell, he could be the dept.'s pet Dalmatian...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, shaggy said:

Hey..  Fat guy (Well not anymore lost 50) here..  Rocked, and still do, a Gotee since I graduated College.  Not all of us fat guys think we are fooling anyone.  It's just so we can look in the damn mirror in the morning and pretend we are still 20 YO, 6' and 180 lbs...Just fooloing ourselves... :) 

Oh, and my wife told me to grow it way back then, so it stays...  

I should have said "Present company excluded, of course"

Plus, gotta keep the wife happy. Mine was bugging me to grow a beard, so during this hermit-period I grew an awful grey-shot straggling facial fungus that looked awful. Fortunately I did not get fully into the habit of toying with it, because that's so addictive I would probably have kept it. But I shaved it, and the mustache too. Then as weeks kept turning to months, I grew a second groomed one, I thought I looked like a clipper ship captain but my wife laughed at me when I wore a captains hat. So now it's back to the clipped mustache I've had since age 17, more or less. Never wanted to be a fashion plate anyway

- DSK

9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I should have said "Present company excluded, of course"

Plus, gotta keep the wife happy. Mine was bugging me to grow a beard, so during this hermit-period I grew an awful grey-shot straggling facial fungus that looked awful. Fortunately I did not get fully into the habit of toying with it, because that's so addictive I would probably have kept it. But I shaved it, and the mustache too. Then as weeks kept turning to months, I grew a second groomed one, I thought I looked like a clipper ship captain but my wife laughed at me when I wore a captains hat. So now it's back to the clipped mustache I've had since age 17, more or less. Never wanted to be a fashion plate anyway

- DSK

Never argue with your wife's choices - always remember that you are one of them.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, shaggy said:

Close enough, and gave me a good laugh! :)

Took mine off a few years ago (and after about 20 years of sporting it) because it started turning grey. And I thought "Damn, I have probably not seen my own chin for close to two decades?!". Turns out, the chin was still there and had grown a twin brother, so the speckled beard got another chance and turned out the be a nice silver fox.

I can live with that.

(And I'm not really fat, just heavy bones.)

• Like 1

I grew my beard in college.  Still have it some 55 years later.  My wife, children and grandchildren have never seen my chin. It once was reddish.  Now all white.

4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

They grow beards because they think people will look at that instead of their bald heads.  Wrong.  Everyone is looking at that cue ball and thinking to themselves thank Jesus I have hair. Me ?  I’m luckily rocking the Einstein look. 

6 minutes ago, Al Paca said:
4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

They grow beards because they think people will look at that instead of their bald heads.  

I had a boss once that had always had a beard. Worked together for years. Went back for a staff party a couple of years later to find he had shaved it off - didn't even know who he was. Also had never known that he didn't have a chin.

A beard can be like a fresh coat of paint - covers a multitude of sins.

6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Here is a photo that Congresswoman Lauren Boebert posted on her Instagram account on Jan 5 of a group she then took on a guided tour of the Capitol. Guess where these folks were the next day? At least one has been charged by federal law enforcement. And guess who was Tweeting the location of House members, even though security officers instructed members not to.  Note the "white power" hand signals.

Congresswoman Boebert has deleted this photo from her account.

Too late.

138982252_10223084515077560_4300987865019749794_o.jpg

That is fucking unbelievable, I hope they trawl her phone records to see if she assisted in any way and then shoot the bitch

I think she may be in a bit of trouble

Among the thousands of tips the FBI received are some that appear to show members of Congress with people who later showed up at the Capitol riot, two law enforcement officials said. This doesn’t mean members of Congress and staff are under investigation, but the FBI is checking the veracity of the claims, the officials said. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Bill E Goat said:

That is fucking unbelievable, I hope they trawl her phone records to see if she assisted in any way and then shoot the bitch

I strongly suspect that she is complicit, but, just for the record, that photo was taken some time ago in Colorado. It was used to illustrate the tour story but isn't a shot from the tour.

8 minutes ago, Bill E Goat said:

She did "assist in any way".  She sent out messages during the attempted insurrection that gave the location of the sheltering Critters and then about the fact that Nancy Pelosi was being relocated.  She is a Class A traitor. 

(I believe the proper phrase is:  "Un-befucking-believable".  

Two seditious cops captured in Virginia.

The stupid fuckers admitted their crime on social media.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/two-rocky-mount-virginia-cops-arrested-for-taking-part-in-capitol-insurrection

Jacob Fracker and Thomas Robertson, both officers with the Rocky Mount Police Department, were charged on Wednesday with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building without lawful authority, and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, according to a criminal complaint obtained by The Daily Beast.

Prosecutors allege the two cops, who were off-duty when they traveled to D.C., were photographed inside the Capitol “making an obscene statement in front of a statue of John Stark.” The photo was then posted on social media—where Robertson defended their actions and said he was “fucking proud” because he was “willing to put skin in the game,” according to a criminal complaint.

“CNN and the Left are just mad because we actually attacked the government who is the problem and not some random small business ... The right IN ONE DAY took the f***** U.S. Capitol. Keep poking us,” Roberson wrote.

Just now, Danceswithoctopus said:

This can't be under emphasized:

". . . we actually attacked the government  . . ."

" The right IN ONE DAY took the f***** U.S. Capitol"

Free speech my ass!

Sounds more like a confession of sedition to me.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

This can't be under emphasized:

". . . we actually attacked the government  . . ."

" The right IN ONE DAY took the f***** U.S. Capitol"

Free speech my ass!

And it's been said several times, but I feel it needs to be said again...they stormed the capitol to interrupt the very constitutional process of verifying an action taken by states.  They attacked the very federalism they profess to love.  "Don't Tread On Me" flags???  What a fucking joke!

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Robertson defended their actions and said he was “fucking proud” because he was “willing to put skin in the game,” according to a criminal complaint.

I don't think he meant the pound of flesh the system is going to extract from him.

As a sincere Christian, I suggest we might throw the Good Book at little don and his other good fellas.  I'm sorry, the Theocracy has not been established?  My head is in a cave.  Just throw the kitchen sink. 

“We have a good group: 30 to 40 of us. We’re sticking together and sticking to the plan,” the female voice is heard saying on Zello as they were walking toward the Capitol. “The police are doing nothing. They’re not even trying to stop us.”

The Ohio Capital Journal also identified Watkins as one of a line of Oath Keepers pushing their way through the crowd on the steps of the Capitol toward the east entrance of the building. She can be seen toward the back of the line in livestream footage taken at the deadly event wearing battle rattle. Moments later a stream of pro-Trump insurrectionists poured inside.

As she narrated her march toward and into the Capitol, others in the Zello channel cheered on the insurrection and called for the kidnapping of politicians.

“You are executing citizen’s arrest,” said “1% Watchdog”, the creator of the channel, evoking the viral image of a man carrying zip ties in the Senate chamber. “We have probable cause: treason, acts of treason, election fraud, all kinds of felony crimes, no competent authority,” he said, referencing claims of voter fraud that have been promoted by Donald Trump and other Republican lawmakers but repeatedly debunked by journalists and the courts.

(more at link)