Maybe Storming The Capitol Wasn't Such A Good Idea

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some folks take great pride in their ignorance and go out of their way to flaunt it, even to exaggerate it. They like to show it off like they are wearing a lair of the latest Air Jordans. I don't get

You are talking about folks that were taking selfies, some with their company IDs hanging from their necks. Burner phones to cover their tracks?  I'm surprised they didn't order delivered pizzas

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

There are a very few real cheese makers in Wisconsin. The ones I know of, make Swiss and Blue cheese only. The rest of them just spoil milk such that you can slice it and put it on a sandwich, if you can't get anything better (such as Kraft Extra Sharp NY Cheddar made in North Florida).

- DSK

I've had Wisco Blue Cheese, and enjoyed it. It's not Gorgonzola, but it's good. The Swiss I have not tried. I heard that someone had imported the fungus required to produce either Brie, or Camembert some time ago. but have heard nothing since.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

The Swiss I have not tried.

Is it just me, or is contemporary Swiss not as Swissey (sic?) as it used to be ?? 

27 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Is it just me, or is contemporary Swiss not as Swissey (sic?) as it used to be ?? 

Everything is blanding together. The last real Stilton I had was still pretty distinct, but all the generic whites are starting to taste the same.

Edit: I suppose the natives in Borneo thought the same about missionaries.

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Everything is blanding together. The last real Stilton I had was still pretty distinct, but all the generic whites are starting to taste the same.

Edit: I suppose the natives in Borneo thought the same about missionaries.

Well with all the preservatives in them they probably taste like Maccas or KFC.

• Like 1

January 6 commission passed the Senate. Typical partisan divide with a handful of traitorous RINO’s voting yea (the usual suspects).

C2FD8058-1ACA-48AF-A9D7-C537D39D4064.jpeg

• Like 1

Another innocent tourist…this one wearing a batting helmet. Antifa has sacks of concrete rocks!?!? That’s disconcerting, isn’t it bullshitters? Sounds like an affirmative defense. 

On 6/29/2021 at 10:30 PM, Olsonist said:

Marin and Sonoma Counties have some really good cheeses. Marin French and Cowgirl Creamery.

Oh man, we used to stop in and get some fresh brie at the little French cheese place coming home from Pt. Reyes all the time! Miss that stuff!

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Sean said:

Liz Cheney appointed to Jan 6 commission. 

I'm not sure that's going to help her career. I'd suggest Sen. Burr (R-NC), who is planning to retire anyway, he used to be a quiet anti-Trumper until somehow he flopped to the YAY-TRUMP! team big-time, somewhere in that episode between the failed Ukrainian extortion and the pandemic.

- DSK

29 minutes ago, Sean said:

Liz Cheney appointed to Jan 6 commission. 

Another Neocon interventionalist hero to shitlibs everywhere. 

Giving us all complete confidence that just-us will be served. :D

I heard some Rep. Bullshitter (I think it was McCarthy but I'm not sure) comparing this select committee to the one on Benghazi. Somehow I find it less than persuasive to hear someone argue the equivalent of "this select committee will be a bullshit kangaroo court just like the bullshit kangaroo court we ran for Benghazi was." It's downright fucking laughable.  These people have no shame, because they don't have to. 

16 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I heard some Rep. Bullshitter (I think it was McCarthy but I'm not sure) comparing this select committee to the one on Benghazi. Somehow I find it less than persuasive to hear someone argue the equivalent of "this select committee will be a bullshit kangaroo court just like the bullshit kangaroo court we ran for Benghazi was." It's downright fucking laughable.  These people have no shame, because they don't have to. 

They lost their sense of shame in the Reagan years.

By now, it's been so long that they not only don't have a sense of shame, they think people who do have -any- ethical principles are stupid and weak.

- DSK

• Like 5

U.S. arrests more than a dozen in Capitol riot, among the most made public in a single day

More than a dozen arrests in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot were announced or unsealed Wednesday, revealing charges against alleged supporters of extremist right-wing groups including the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and “boogaloo boys” movement, and individuals accused of attacking the property of news media.

The arrests ranked among the most made public in a single day and came as an alleged Oath Keepers member reached an unexpected plea deal with prosecutors in the largest conspiracy case brought against those accused of obstructing Congress as it met to confirm the 2020 election results.

• Like 1

“I’ve asked Rep. Devin Nunes to investigate and find answers on behalf of the American people.“

How anyone can type that with a straight face is beyond me. 

I seem to remember multiple House Ethics Committee investigations into Nunez due to improper safeguarding of secret info and collusion with the WH while he was leading the House probe into WH collusion with Russia.

Trusting Nunez with anything “on behalf of the American people” is foolhardy and insulting, which I suppose is Repuglican SOP.

2 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

“I’ve asked Rep. Devin Nunes to investigate and find answers on behalf of the American people.“

How anyone can type that with a straight face is beyond me. 

I seem to remember multiple House Ethics Committee investigations into Nunez due to improper safeguarding of secret info and collusion with the WH while he was leading the House probe into WH collusion with Russia.

Trusting Nunez with anything “on behalf of the American people” is foolhardy and insulting, which I suppose is Repuglican SOP.

Chief Inspector Nunes can be trusted to do the bidding he is sent to do. 

Assuming Rep. McCarthy is in any way concerned with what is best "on behalf of the American people" is funny.

33 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Seems like a good place to park this...

I disagree with General Hayden.  Rep. McCarthy isn't an asshole, he is a piece of shit who puts the interests of his party before the interests of his country.  The term "piece of shit" is far more appropriate than "asshole." Assholes have some utility, and we keep them around.  Pieces of shit should be flushed down the shitter. 

McCarthy has essentially designated Nunes to be special liaison between Mar a Lago and Fox News on this matter. We've seen Nunes do that before, kinda sorta.  As this is becoming a recurring post, there should be a standard designation for it. How about Designated Internal Liaison Duty Officer?  

• Like 1
Kevin McCarthy

@GOPLeader
For the past several months, I've seen a disturbing trend at the National Security Agency. The NSA cannot be used as a political instrument.

I'm not surprised he is disturbed by it. Scumbags like him depend on politicizing every facet of government.

Although In a typical bit of righty illiteracy he used "cannot" instead of "can no longer"
3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Hey look Bullshitters. Another peaceful tourist. 

Sure looks like the early deal members are talking.

6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

209268237_10215756457263709_446159333045975542_n.jpeg

Yeah and with Cheney (R) on the panel. This will be a bombshell revelation! Stay tuned for season 3. :D

Rioters Accused of Erasing Content From Social Media, Phones

Source: AP News

PHOENIX (AP) — They flaunted their participation in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol on social media and then, apparently realizing they were in legal trouble, rushed to delete evidence of it, authorities say. Now their attempts to cover up their role in the deadly siege are likely to come back to haunt them in court. 

An Associated Press review of court records has found that at least 49 defendants are accused of trying to erase incriminating photos, videos and texts from phones or social media accounts documenting their conduct as a pro-Donald Trump mob stormed Congress and briefly interrupted the certification of Democrat Joe Biden’s election victory. 

Experts say the efforts to scrub the social media accounts reveal a desperate willingness to manipulate evidence once these people realized they were in hot water. And, they say, it can serve as powerful proof of people’s consciousness of guilt and can make it harder to negotiate plea deals and seek leniency at sentencing. 

“It makes them look tricky, makes them look sneaky,” said Gabriel J. Chin, who teaches criminal law at the University of California, Davis...

Read more: https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-capitol-siege-business-electoral-college-media-efe0ea1092bc11c6d3f42ea4ef752d98 

8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

PHOENIX (AP) — They flaunted their participation in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol on social media and then, apparently realizing they were in legal trouble, rushed to delete evidence of it,

No shit. :D 

FBI launches flurry of arrests over attacks on journalists during Capitol riot

Nearly six months after the U.S. Capitol riot, the Justice Department has begun arresting a new category of alleged criminals — those who attacked reporters or damaged their equipment as journalists documented the violence perpetrated by supporters of President Donald Trump.

The first such charge came last week, when 43-year-old Shane Jason Woods of Illinois was charged with engaging in violence on the Capitol grounds Jan. 6, as well as assaulting a law enforcement officer. Authorities say Woods was caught on video knocking down a cameraman.

On Thursday, FBI agents arrested a Covington, Va., man for allegedly destroying journalists’ equipment. Joshua Dillon Haynes was charged with smashing their gear outside the Capitol and bragging about it in a text to a friend. Haynes was the fifth person arrested in connection with attacks on the media in a little more than a week.

“We attacked the CNN reporters and the fake news and destroyed tens of thousands of dollars of their video and television equipment here’s a picture behind me of the pile we made out of it,” he allegedly messaged the person, according to court papers.

Chase Kevin Allen, a 25-year-old man from Seekonk, Mass., was arrested this week on charges of engaging in violence and destroying property on the grounds of the Capitol. According to FBI papers filed in court against Allen, he was seen on video stomping on reporting equipment as a large group of individuals swarmed several reporters and drove them away. In one video, a person who appears to be Allen is seen cursing and yelling for the journalists to leave the area.

After his arrest, Allen spoke to reporters outside his home, saying he was a documentarian who went to the Capitol on Jan. 6 to observe and record what happened, and compared himself to a reporter. Speaking without a shirt, revealing a chest tattoo that said, “Vanilla,” Allen declined to comment about the specific allegations against him. “I’m working everything out with the courts and whatnot,” he said.

Earlier in the week, the Justice Department charged a woman with disorderly conduct and trespassing after videos showed her egging on an attack on a New York Times photographer inside the Capitol during the rioting. Investigators say that in one of the videos, Sandra Pomeroy Weyer of Mechanicsburg, Pa., can be heard calling the photographer a traitor and urging others to “get her out” and “mace her.”

Separately, two men from Long Island were charged with destroying media equipment. According to court papers, much of the key evidence against Gabriel Brown and Zvonimir Jurlina was contained in videos they took of themselves that day.

The FBI affidavit filed against Brown describes video of him denouncing the media as he and a group of others surround journalists’ television equipment and try to damage it.

“Smash that [expletive],” Brown said in one video, according to the court papers. “You know what, the media did not want to do its job so now they [expletive] can’t.”

After he was taken into custody Monday in Texas, Jurlina posted a video online in which he called himself a “political prisoner.” On the video, which has since been taken down, Jurlina said: “Donald Trump, please pay for my legal fees because this all happened because of you . . . and I did nothing wrong.

Bullshitters getting delusional.

8 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Bullshitters getting delusional.

Fucking idiots were delusional long before now, that's why they are in deep shit. 

4 hours ago, Olsonist said:

image.thumb.png.45b2ee5ee0bfff3ca2df065668ab61b8.png

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sedition-hunters-fbi-capitol-attack-manhunt-online-sleuths_n_60479dd7c5b653040034f749

TL;DR there are a LOT of people searching for these people and there are a LOT of ledes for the FBI still to follow up on. The perp list is going to get longer. These people are kind of the opposite of QAnon.

Just as the Internet can be used by bullshitters to spread their dangerous bullshit to whip their followers into a seditionist lather, it can be used by the evidence-based to track down those who act out their seditionist fantasies. 
It’s the circle of life. Repent, bullshitters!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Olsonist said:

TL;DR there are a LOT of people searching for these people and there are a LOT of ledes for the FBI still to follow up on. The perp list is going to get longer. These people are kind of the opposite of QAnon.

Sort of a third millennium public shaming.

15 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Sort of a third millennium public shaming.

Actually, not quite. From the article:

Rule no. 1: No naming suspects on social media; read up on the Boston Marathon bombing.

It's isn't about public shaming, doxing, .... It isn't vigilanteism. It's gumshoe work. But at the end of the day, the only way these people succeed is to track someone down and present their evidence to los Federales. Then the Feds corroborate the evidence and bring a criminal charge.

Just now, Blue Crab said:

Trump may lie under oath.

Better he should lie under a slab of concrete

• Like 3

Were those tourists expecting a 60's psychedelic light show or something?

On 7/4/2021 at 10:58 AM, Mark K said:

Egads. A trans émigré Jew who worked for Radio Liberty. Why didn't they just name them Emmanuel Goldstein?

Solzhenitsyn, who served time in the Gulags, went back to Russia because he was used to traditional Russian culture. As I remember reading it, he missed the black bread.

20 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Egads. A trans émigré Jew who worked for Radio Liberty. Why didn't they just name them Emmanuel Goldstein?

Solzhenitsyn, who served time in the Gulags, went back to Russia because he was used to traditional Russian culture. As I remember reading it, he missed the black bread.

Cheese chasing stupid libbyruls, fuckity fuckity fuckity gurls...

25 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Solzhenitsyn was loved by the Russians, that is generally not known in the US. Hedrick Smith, the long-time NY Times Moscow correspondent, got several personal private interviews with him in the 70s in Russia. He described them in his book The Russians. The Soviets tried everything to get Solzhenitsyn to moderate his writings but they couldn't bring themselves to do anything evil to him, as Solzhenitsyn was a Russian patriot right to his bones. You know something special is at work when the fucking Soviets are reluctant to lay the wood on someone.

When they gave up they only exiled him, and being exiled was, for Solzhenitsyn, a terrible fate. He may have even preferred getting sent back to the gulags. It was that bad to him. 

One of the things Hedrick reported was that Solzhenitsyn so believed the Soviets doomed he laid out his plan to re-organize Russian society around the Russian Orthodox Church. Fascinating to see the modern Russian leadership doing precisely that, when and where they can.    

• Like 1

Sure looks like a Mo...

Get ready, would-be treasonous bullshitters. The US Capitol Police could be setting up a field office near you. Think of them as just plain old ordinary tourists, but ones not as gullible and hungry for bullshit as the ones who stormed and defiled our nation's Capitol to beat cops and find lawmakers to kill. 

"It has been six months since rioters attacked the United States Capitol and our brave police officers and law enforcement partners who fought valiantly to protect elected leaders and the democratic process," Capitol Police said in a statement.

"We will never forget USCP Officers Brian Sicknick and Howie Liebengood, who died after the attack, nor the sacrifices of the nearly 150 law enforcement officers who were injured."

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/561608-capitol-police-opening-field-offices-to-investigate-threats-to-members-of 

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Trial date in April of 2022 for this distinguished group of seditionists.  Have fun waiting that one out in the click click, bullshitters. 

We really need to reinstate  the Constitutionally described speedy trial. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

I agree. Everyone should have to ride to the trial on horses from wherever they live.

On 7/6/2021 at 7:21 AM, Mark K said:

The Soviets tried everything to get Solzhenitsyn to moderate his writings but they couldn't bring themselves to do anything evil to him, as Solzhenitsyn was a Russian patriot right to his bones. You know something special is at work when the fucking Soviets are reluctant to lay the wood on someone.

Unlike your own Hunter S Thompson.

RIP

7 hours ago, badlatitude said:

"In the weeks before hand there were over a million mentions on social media about storming the capital" "maps were shared of the building layout" "there was talk of bring weapons and ammunition".  

Who could have predicted? 

The mob of buffalos stormed armed to the teeth chasing away security forces and leaving many needing treatment for PCSD in their wake.    

Has anybody taken responsibility for the security breach? :angry:

What Led A Police Chief Turned Yoga Instructor To The Capitol Riot?

In 2019, Alan Hostetter posted a 20-minute "Sunset Gong Meditation" on his YouTube channel.

In the video, he stands on a Southern California cliffside in a white tunic, wearing a turquoise bandana over long hair and a full salt-and-pepper beard. He speaks of "peace and tranquility," over an image of himself hitting a gong in front of a golden sun.

Less than a year later, he was fantasizing aloud about the founding fathers hanging California Governor Gavin Newsom, and stating that traitors to the country "need to be executed as an example."

Now, Hostetter is facing a criminal indictment alleging that he conspired with anti-government, extremist militiamen to bring chaos to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, and obstruct Congress from conducting the peaceful transfer of power.

21 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

That would require uncle Mitch to provide adequate funding for the govt to operate. Not likely.

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

That would require uncle Mitch to provide adequate funding for the govt to operate. Not likely.

Not just that, but the fact that the courts are already dealing with a year of interruptions by the virus we tried to stop with bullshit, so dockets were already busy before the GOP Trump Rally and Capitol Shit-Smearing and Cop Beating Whoop-tee-Doo, which so far has resulted in 535 cases clogging those same dockets. It's gonna take a while to sort all of that evidence out. It may be the biggest criminal investigation in history. Judges are kinda keen on the rule of law stuff, and are not fond of threats to it. They will be practical in scheduling, while doing as much justice as they can to the speedy trial rule. 

Gawd made me do it.

A horn-wearing ‘shaman.’ A cowboy evangelist. For some, the Capitol attack was a kind of Christian revolt.

Late last month, one of the accused Jan. 6 Capitol insurrectionists told a D.C. judge that she didn’t recognize his authority and was making a “divine special appearance.” Another one of the accused streams a solo religious service each week that he calls “Good Morning Sunday Morning.” A third runs a 65,000-subscriber YouTube channel where she shares Bible verses and calls herself a “healer of deep inner wounds.”

Pauline Bauer, Stephen Baker and Jenna Ryan were among the thousands who descended on the Capitol in protest of what they falsely called a stolen election, including some who saw themselves engaged in a spiritual war. For many, their religious beliefs were not tied to any specific church or denomination — leaders of major denominations and megachurches, and even President Donald Trump’s faith advisers, were absent that day. For such people, their faith is individualistic, largely free of structures, rules or the approval of clergy.

“Those who are unmoored to a local church body are subject to the danger of allowing politics or business or sports or any other matter to become an inordinate focus of their lives. This problem is compounded by the effort to ‘bless’ such actions with a religious patina,” Adam W. Greenway, president of Southwestern Baptist, one of the seminaries of the Southern Baptist Convention, told The Washington Post of the trend of DIY Christianity. “Pastors help their members keep matters in perspective and avoid Lone Ranger Christianity in which they are unaccountable to fellow believers.”

Some have found in recent years a growing overlap between White Americans who put a high value on individualism and libertarianism and those who embrace Christian nationalism, a cultural belief that America is defined by Christian identity, heritage and social order and that the government needs to protect it. They are now looking at the way Trump’s presidency united disparate groups — largely White — under the umbrella of Christian nationalism.

Americans who have Christian-nationalist beliefs who do not attend church are more likely to have voted for and support Trump, compared with those who attend more regularly, said Paul Froese, a sociologist at Baylor University who published a paper on the topic in January.

For such people, Froese’s paper says, affirming a kind of “mythical or even sacred” Christian nationalism can become a key part of their religious observance, one that comes from sources outside traditional church.

“You have people who have these idiosyncratic relationships with God — you’re sort of taking off on your own,” Froese told The Post. “You can say, ‘God told me whatever.’”

Such individuals “tend to have a thin knowledge and understanding of their religion,” Pape said. “Recruits tend to be making individual decisions about the ideologies they want to follow and even what it means. It’s very much at the level of the individual.”

Our old buddy Jenna Ryan, Commando Real Estate Agent, reappears.

In the hours leading up to the Jan. 6 attack, Texas real estate agent and life coach Jenna Ryan turned to her camera and, from the National Mall, explained her plan:

“We’re all going to be breaking those windows, having to deal with tear bombs. We have to, because they’re taking our s---!”

Minutes later she is shown at the front of the Capitol, where windows are broken and alarms are going off. “U-S-A! U-S-A! Here we are in the name of Jesus!” she says, according to the government’s statement of facts, filed Jan. 15. She is then filmed inside.

At the Capitol insurrection, Ryan said she was “preaching and talking about Jesus.” She’d had a dream of spiritual leadership for years, a hope that endured even as her affiliation with organized religion came and went.

Her father was a minister, said her friend, Jan. 6 travel partner and fellow Texas real estate agent Brian Miller. While Miller did not see her as motivated by religion that day, he said Ryan regularly taps into dialogue with God. It’s just her way, he said.

“When something is going on, she’ll give a prayer,” he said. “She grew up that way. She feels she has God in her, so when she feels something she wants to say the word — she’ll say it,” he said.

Her interest in religion, Ryan told The Post earlier this year, intensified about a decade ago, when she divorced her first husband and left her job as a corporate headhunter. She looked into becoming a preacher, began going to church three or four times a week, and met a new man whom she would eventually marry.

“I became a holy roller and worshiper,” she said in an interview.

Ryan attended the Christ for the Nations Institute in late 2003, early 2004, the school confirmed. CFNI is an independent, charismatic Christian school in Dallas with a heavy focus on spiritual healing.

But she fell away from organized religion, she said, after another painful marriage and divorce. She became a kind of healer, according to her tweets. She heals people from all over the world, she tweeted in late March.

Ryan agreed to answer only a few questions from The Post about her faith, later saying she was not at liberty to talk about her case. She is facing charges including violent entry and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building.

She saw the day differently. Her main focus Jan. 6, she said, was “preaching and talking about Jesus.”

Miller tried to explain why the pro-Trump event for some had a holy feel to it.

“For her, too, [his presidency] was like God saying: Trump was there to help everyone, not just certain people,” he said.

Miller said Ryan has had to change her name since the attack. She has tweeted about getting death threats and said the publicity around Jan. 6 led to her getting a self-help-book deal canceled.

Shortly after, she tweeted with the hashtag #EndTimes: “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”

6 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Gawd made me do it.

A horn-wearing ‘shaman.’ A cowboy evangelist. For some, the Capitol attack was a kind of Christian revolt.

Late last month, one of the accused Jan. 6 Capitol insurrectionists told a D.C. judge that she didn’t recognize his authority and was making a “divine special appearance.” Another one of the accused streams a solo religious service each week that he calls “Good Morning Sunday Morning.” A third runs a 65,000-subscriber YouTube channel where she shares Bible verses and calls herself a “healer of deep inner wounds.”

Pauline Bauer, Stephen Baker and Jenna Ryan were among the thousands who descended on the Capitol in protest of what they falsely called a stolen election, including some who saw themselves engaged in a spiritual war. For many, their religious beliefs were not tied to any specific church or denomination — leaders of major denominations and megachurches, and even President Donald Trump’s faith advisers, were absent that day. For such people, their faith is individualistic, largely free of structures, rules or the approval of clergy.

“Those who are unmoored to a local church body are subject to the danger of allowing politics or business or sports or any other matter to become an inordinate focus of their lives. This problem is compounded by the effort to ‘bless’ such actions with a religious patina,” Adam W. Greenway, president of Southwestern Baptist, one of the seminaries of the Southern Baptist Convention, told The Washington Post of the trend of DIY Christianity. “Pastors help their members keep matters in perspective and avoid Lone Ranger Christianity in which they are unaccountable to fellow believers.”

Some have found in recent years a growing overlap between White Americans who put a high value on individualism and libertarianism and those who embrace Christian nationalism, a cultural belief that America is defined by Christian identity, heritage and social order and that the government needs to protect it. They are now looking at the way Trump’s presidency united disparate groups — largely White — under the umbrella of Christian nationalism.

Americans who have Christian-nationalist beliefs who do not attend church are more likely to have voted for and support Trump, compared with those who attend more regularly, said Paul Froese, a sociologist at Baylor University who published a paper on the topic in January.

For such people, Froese’s paper says, affirming a kind of “mythical or even sacred” Christian nationalism can become a key part of their religious observance, one that comes from sources outside traditional church.

“You have people who have these idiosyncratic relationships with God — you’re sort of taking off on your own,” Froese told The Post. “You can say, ‘God told me whatever.’”

Such individuals “tend to have a thin knowledge and understanding of their religion,” Pape said. “Recruits tend to be making individual decisions about the ideologies they want to follow and even what it means. It’s very much at the level of the individual.”

Our old buddy Jenna Ryan, Commando Real Estate Agent, reappears.

In the hours leading up to the Jan. 6 attack, Texas real estate agent and life coach Jenna Ryan turned to her camera and, from the National Mall, explained her plan:

“We’re all going to be breaking those windows, having to deal with tear bombs. We have to, because they’re taking our s---!”

Minutes later she is shown at the front of the Capitol, where windows are broken and alarms are going off. “U-S-A! U-S-A! Here we are in the name of Jesus!” she says, according to the government’s statement of facts, filed Jan. 15. She is then filmed inside.

At the Capitol insurrection, Ryan said she was “preaching and talking about Jesus.” She’d had a dream of spiritual leadership for years, a hope that endured even as her affiliation with organized religion came and went.

Her father was a minister, said her friend, Jan. 6 travel partner and fellow Texas real estate agent Brian Miller. While Miller did not see her as motivated by religion that day, he said Ryan regularly taps into dialogue with God. It’s just her way, he said.

“When something is going on, she’ll give a prayer,” he said. “She grew up that way. She feels she has God in her, so when she feels something she wants to say the word — she’ll say it,” he said.

Her interest in religion, Ryan told The Post earlier this year, intensified about a decade ago, when she divorced her first husband and left her job as a corporate headhunter. She looked into becoming a preacher, began going to church three or four times a week, and met a new man whom she would eventually marry.

“I became a holy roller and worshiper,” she said in an interview.

Ryan attended the Christ for the Nations Institute in late 2003, early 2004, the school confirmed. CFNI is an independent, charismatic Christian school in Dallas with a heavy focus on spiritual healing.

But she fell away from organized religion, she said, after another painful marriage and divorce. She became a kind of healer, according to her tweets. She heals people from all over the world, she tweeted in late March.

Ryan agreed to answer only a few questions from The Post about her faith, later saying she was not at liberty to talk about her case. She is facing charges including violent entry and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building.

She saw the day differently. Her main focus Jan. 6, she said, was “preaching and talking about Jesus.”

Miller tried to explain why the pro-Trump event for some had a holy feel to it.

“For her, too, [his presidency] was like God saying: Trump was there to help everyone, not just certain people,” he said.

Miller said Ryan has had to change her name since the attack. She has tweeted about getting death threats and said the publicity around Jan. 6 led to her getting a self-help-book deal canceled.

Shortly after, she tweeted with the hashtag #EndTimes: “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”

And when it came time for the fighting that New York's Greatest Combatant was pushing for in the days leading up to the storming of the Capitol...he said he was going to walk up to the Capitol with them, but...

11 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

"and said the publicity around Jan. 6 led to her getting a self-help-book deal canceled."

OK, that made me laugh.

13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

They can surveil all they want. Remember "Raiders Of The Lost Ark"? They took the ultimate security measure, just moved the Ark of the Covenant up to the Speaker's Podium... next time nincomcoupers break in, Nancy just pulls on a blindfold and lifts the lid.

- DSK