$30 mil for the house, country club says Ivanka and Jared need not apply

By Emily Smith 
January 13, 2021 

Following her “American patriots” tweet, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner “need not apply” to the upscale Indian Creek Country Club near their $30 million plot of land on the exclusive Florida island nicknamed “The Billionaire’s Bunker.” 

The island community — one of the wealthiest in the US — has just 29 residences, and residents include Julio Iglesias, Carl Icahn, Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen — but owning a home there doesn’t mean you get automatic membership in the country club. 

A local source sniped, “You have to be nominated and make a formal application. But it only takes one member to object against any new member, and many members are objecting, particularly after the events at the Capitol on Jan. 6. 

“Jared and Ivanka can lunch with their fellow ‘patriots’ at Mar-a-Lago. 

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/13/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-need-not-apply-to-florida-country-club/

They needn't worry - the way things are going for the Trump "family" Javanka will have to sell that place for food money.

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

They needn't worry - the way things are going for the Trump "family" Javanka will have to sell that place for food money.

I really doubt this, as delicious as it might seem.

These grifters have numerous accounts seeded in the bankers havens round the world, no doubt.

That photo op with the glowing orbs with the sheiks was a ridiculously healthy automatic deposit verification process. And let’s not forget the friendly oligarchs, let alone thousands of individual campaign donors whose money was distributed by Jared.

We are gonna have to work a LOT harder to put em in the poorhouse, and that does start to smack of revenge. I’m ambivalent about excessive litigation to strip them of every, knowing they wouldn’t hesitate for a moment if the tables were turned.

12 hours ago, badlatitude said:

By Emily Smith 
January 13, 2021 

Following her “American patriots” tweet, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner “need not apply” to the upscale Indian Creek Country Club near their $30 million plot of land on the exclusive Florida island nicknamed “The Billionaire’s Bunker.” 

The island community — one of the wealthiest in the US — has just 29 residences, and residents include Julio Iglesias, Carl Icahn, Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen — but owning a home there doesn’t mean you get automatic membership in the country club. 

A local source sniped, “You have to be nominated and make a formal application. But it only takes one member to object against any new member, and many members are objecting, particularly after the events at the Capitol on Jan. 6. 

“Jared and Ivanka can lunch with their fellow ‘patriots’ at Mar-a-Lago. 

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/13/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-need-not-apply-to-florida-country-club/

They must be crushed.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

They must be crushed.

They probably are.  But, they won't show it.

Being shunned is never a good feeling.  And, the Trump family has made one thing very clear - they WANT to belong to that crowd.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

They probably are.  But, they won't show it.

Being shunned is never a good feeling.  And, the Trump family has made one thing very clear - they WANT to belong to that crowd.

The one thing they can NEVER have no matter what. Must really piss them off.

1 minute ago, kent_island_sailor said:

The one thing they can NEVER have no matter what. Must really piss them off.

Class is earned, not bought....

14 hours ago, Al Paca said:

Anti Semites ?

Carl Icahn?

I doubt it.

Ain't this some shit?

The $3,000-a-month toilet for the Ivanka Trump/Jared Kushner Secret Service detail

Instructed not to use any of the half-dozen bathrooms inside the couple’s house, the Secret Service detail assigned to President Trump’s daughter and son-in-law spent months searching for a reliable restroom to use on the job, according to neighbors and law enforcement officials. After resorting to a porta-potty, as well as bathrooms at the nearby home of former president Barack Obama and the not-so-nearby residence of Vice President Pence, the agents finally found a toilet to call their own.

But it came at a cost to U.S. taxpayers. Since September 2017, the federal government has been spending $3,000 a month — more than $100,000 to date — to rent a basement studio, with a bathroom, from a neighbor of the Kushner family.

They aren't even really qualified to do the "jobs" they were gifted.  And, we all take it in the shorts.

Watch how the Faithful brush this off, and then go after President-elect Biden and his family for expenditures.  Fucking hypocrites.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Ain't this some shit?

The $3,000-a-month toilet for the Ivanka Trump/Jared Kushner Secret Service detail

Instructed not to use any of the half-dozen bathrooms inside the couple’s house, the Secret Service detail assigned to President Trump’s daughter and son-in-law spent months searching for a reliable restroom to use on the job, according to neighbors and law enforcement officials. After resorting to a porta-potty, as well as bathrooms at the nearby home of former president Barack Obama and the not-so-nearby residence of Vice President Pence, the agents finally found a toilet to call their own.

But it came at a cost to U.S. taxpayers. Since September 2017, the federal government has been spending $3,000 a month — more than $100,000 to date — to rent a basement studio, with a bathroom, from a neighbor of the Kushner family.

They aren't even really qualified to do the "jobs" they were gifted.  And, we all take it in the shorts.

Watch how the Faithful brush this off, and then go after President-elect Biden and his family for expenditures.  Fucking hypocrites.

Liberals are so elitist. 

If I was important enough (cough cough) to have a security detail and I had 6 bathrooms damn right they could use one. You want the bodyguards to protect you and throw themselves in front of a bullet, not duck at the last minute.

If they think you are an asshole they might not be quite so committed to dying for you.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Zonker said:

If I was important enough (cough cough) to have a security detail and I had 6 bathrooms damn right they could use one. You want the bodyguards to protect you and throw themselves in front of a bullet, not duck at the last minute.

If they think you are an asshole they might not be quite so committed to dying for you.

As was commented to me by one of Prince Philip's guards during one of his visits to the colonies. "Arrogant asshole, no way am I leaping in front of a bullet for him."

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Zonker said:

You simply don't understand the mindset of the newly rich entitled class. Everyone else is there to serve their needs. Fuck the needs of the help, that's their problem.

I really hope the entire family is reduced to utter poverty.

FKT

1 minute ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

You simply don't understand the mindset of the newly rich entitled class. Everyone else is there to serve their needs. Fuck the needs of the help, that's their problem.

I really hope the entire family is reduced to utter poverty.

FKT

And reliant on Ivanka turning tricks at the local truck stop.

Reminds me of "The Help".... I hope one of the SS detail presents the Kushners with a nice chocolate pie.......

4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

FTFY

Actually, class just is. One does not earn it, nor possess it. Class envelopes one of it's own volition.

17 hours ago, phillysailor said:

I’m ambivalent about excessive litigation to strip them of every, knowing they wouldn’t hesitate for a moment if the tables were turned.

I'm not.  Payback is a bitch..... and her stripper name is Karma.

6 hours ago, Ishmael said:

As was commented to me by one of Prince Philip's guards during one of his visits to the colonies. "Arrogant asshole, no way am I leaping in front of a bullet for him."

I've long wondered that about trump's SS detail.  I can't imagine any of them taking a bullet for that asshole.  I know they are dedicated and have to put their personal feelings aside.  But I'm betting they would be slow to react if someone yelled "GUN" on a handshake line.  Just saying.  

10 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I've long wondered that about trump's SS detail.  I can't imagine any of them taking a bullet for that asshole.  I know they are dedicated and have to put their personal feelings aside.  But I'm betting they would be slow to react if someone yelled "GUN" on a handshake line.  Just saying.  

Nah, it'll be a conditioned response. Like Trump dropping on his knees when Putin walks in the room. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Actually, class just is. One does not earn it, nor possess it. Class envelopes one of it's own volition.

Potato, potatoe

44 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Potato, potatoe

It's been a long time since I saw a class antelope. Or a vole. Is a bunch of voles a volition?

Living like royalty and shunned by their neighbours, stressing about possible lawsuits and federal charges, knowing Daddy's money is about to take a hammering, and Jared's debts might not get refinanced either, and Ivanka's worried she needs another facelift, and they haven't fucked in months, and the kids keep whining because they're deeply insecure, and they're pretty sure one of the SS guards took a dump in one of their six toilets, and nobody calls with invitations anymore, and the local florist and deli want payment in cash in advance, and and .........

There's more than one kind of jail.

21 hours ago, Dog said:

They must be crushed.

Imagine the meltdown had they denied a transvestite couple or bearded lady with a butt plug?  :D

9 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I just saw a news article that Ivanka & Jared forbid their Secret Security bodyguards from using their bathrooms. So the gov't had to rent an apartment across the street at umpty million$ (it's an expensive neighborhood) so the grubby gov't servants didn't sully the sacred Trump pee-pee place.

I'd fucking toss them down the stairs. Accidents happen.

Why did 40% of America think it was a good idea to vote for such a gang of stupid stuck-up assholes?

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

I just saw a news article that Ivanka & Jared forbid their Secret Security bodyguards from using their bathrooms. So the gov't had to rent an apartment across the street at umpty million$ (it's an expensive neighborhood) so the grubby gov't servants didn't sully the sacred Trump pee-pee place.

I'd fucking toss them down the stairs. Accidents happen.

Why did 40% of America think it was a good idea to vote for such a gang of stupid stuck-up assholes?

- DSK

See post #16. $3,000/mo for a total of over $100k.

3 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

See post #16. $3,000/mo for a total of over $100k.

Ok, thanks for the correction

I still don't think anybody would be happy to be told "Take a bullet for me, but you can't use my bathroom."

- DSK

48 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I still don't think anybody would be happy to be told "Take a bullet for me, but you can't use my bathroom."

- DSK

Perfect time to wreak havoc when the SS is down the block taking a shit.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Perfect time to wreak havoc when the SS is down the block taking a shit.

Wait Havoc..??  80MM would say differently.  And why in the fuck do 2 people, that could not get security clearances if they tried, deserve anyone to take a bullet for them.  Fuck em...  

• Like 1

Headline:

“Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner Are Trying to Save Face After Her Dad Incited Riots That Desecrated the Capitol and Killed 5 People”

From the story: “. . . after the horrific events that unfolded at the Capitol, Ivanka and Jared have been trying to keep her father from further damaging their family name.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-trying-175828597.html

Further damage the family name? I’m reminded of a scene from Mel Brooks “Robin Hood, Men in Tights.” (IMO not even close to Blazing Saddles or Young  Frankenstein)  End of the movie King Richard (Patrick Stewart) returns from the Crusades and confronts Prince John (Richard Lewis in full neurotic flight) for being a fuckup.  Stewart:

King Richard : [taking Prince John's crown]  You are no longer worthy to wear this sacred symbol of authority.

Prince John : Oh please have mercy on me, brother. It wasn't my fault. I got some really bad advice from Rottingham.

Crowd : [coughs]  Bullshit! Bullshit!

King Richard : Brother, you have surrounded your given name with a foul stench!

[to the crowd] 

King Richard : From this day forth, all the toilets in the kingdom shall be known as... johns!

What can we use the name Trump to refer to.

2 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Headline:

“Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner Are Trying to Save Face After Her Dad Incited Riots That Desecrated the Capitol and Killed 5 People”

From the story: “. . . after the horrific events that unfolded at the Capitol, Ivanka and Jared have been trying to keep her father from further damaging their family name.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-trying-175828597.html

Further damage the family name? I’m reminded of a scene from Mel Brooks “Robin Hood, Men in Tights.” (IMO not even close to Blazing Saddles or Young  Frankenstein)  End of the movie King Richard (Patrick Stewart) returns from the Crusades and confronts Prince John (Richard Lewis in full neurotic flight) for being a fuckup.  Stewart:

King Richard : [taking Prince John's crown]  You are no longer worthy to wear this sacred symbol of authority.

Prince John : Oh please have mercy on me, brother. It wasn't my fault. I got some really bad advice from Rottingham.

[to the crowd] 

King Richard : From this day forth, all the toilets in the kingdom shall be known as... johns!

A wet fart?

Kinda handy because where I was born in northern England, a "trump" was a fart, so it already has some etymological basis.

28 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Headline:

[to the crowd] 

I thought every one knew to save their lead, keep their powder dry and enjoy the sight of them dangling in the wind.

On 1/15/2021 at 6:40 AM, Steam Flyer said:

I still don't think anybody would be happy to be told "Take a bullet for me, but you can't use my bathroom  even one of my 6.5 bathrooms."

- DSK

Minor correction. . 

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

Headline:

[to the crowd] 

I need to take a trump.

On 1/14/2021 at 12:30 PM, Bus Driver said:

Ain't this some shit?

I read that last week, it pissed me off. Not just because of the waste of tax money, but more because of the haughtiness of it ... "don't mingle with the help." I've heard that piece of shit saying too many times in my youth.

Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton were both known in NYC for sharing their meals, offices and homes in NYC with their service details.