hasher

President Biden

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Burning Man said:
6 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

It had a trailer hitch . . . on the freaking bumper (why? dunno), does that make me trailer trash?

Yes.  Yes it does.

I had a '66 Mustang with a trailer hitch... have to admit I don't recall what engine it had, but not long after I bought it, the reverse gear crapped out. But it was easy enough to push out of parking places and I'd already had a car that the starter crapped out so I thought it was a step up in the world.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Wow, a day without lies, an actual press conference without confrontation or mis truths , no tweet rage, no character assassination, no embarrassing opinions uttered.

 Shit I could really get to like a presidency where less is talked about and more is actually done.

And the Q-people are having serious gas pains.  185,000 people in one Gab chat room by one account.  Thousands of them actually thought "people" or "agents" would come from "somewhere" and arrest everyone on the stage. At the last minute.  With no warning.  With 25,000 National Guard troops standing around. So they started to ask...

"Was it all a sham?" 

"No one's being arrested, right?" 

"Were we all dupes"  

The answer dear friends is blowing in the wind.  And the answer is yes.  Yes, dear Q-people, you were duped.  

 

Except Wofsey.  He knows the truth.  He's a physic-cyst.  The truth is out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I had a '66 Mustang with a trailer hitch... have to admit I don't recall what engine it had, but not long after I bought it, the reverse gear crapped out. But it was easy enough to push out of parking places and I'd already had a car that the starter crapped out so I thought it was a step up in the world.

- DSK

Who cares about trailer hitches anyway - my old Subaru has a trailer hitch and I use it when I need to move something. It's just an accessory is all.

Unless you're a US citizen with a F350, duallys, soft girly springs and a chrome plated trailer hitch that is. Then you're just a wanker, especially if you have a pair of fake balls hanging off of it.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Who cares about trailer hitches anyway - my old Subaru has a trailer hitch and I use it when I need to move something. It's just an accessory is all.

Unless you're a US citizen with a F350, duallys, soft girly springs and a chrome plated trailer hitch that is. Then you're just a wanker, especially if you have a pair of fake balls hanging off of it.

FKT

Yeah, fake balls hanging from your car/truck bumper... who is -that- gonna impress? I'm a little surprised they even sell such stupid shit in Oz-land. You all seem to have better sense, mostly.

But I have had cars that did not have a trailer hitch.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Who cares about trailer hitches anyway - my old Subaru has a trailer hitch and I use it when I need to move something. It's just an accessory is all.

Unless you're a US citizen with a F350, duallys, soft girly springs and a chrome plated trailer hitch that is. Then you're just a wanker, especially if you have a pair of fake balls hanging off of it.

FKT

Case in point outside a Bunnings (Yanks read Home Depot) in NZ this boy was going for the trifecta in Stupid.

image.png.cc29ea4b6a385daecb9428db4120dc38.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet those custom plates were a gift from his mom.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Left Shift said:

And the Q-people are having serious gas pains.  185,000 people in one Gab chat room by one account.  Thousands of them actually thought "people" or "agents" would come from "somewhere" and arrest everyone on the stage. At the last minute.  With no warning.  With 25,000 National Guard troops standing around. So they started to ask...

 

Needless to say the batshit Q crazies are already spinning a new web of fantasy about how a successful inauguration "was a necessary part of The Plan".  The latest theory is that the NG hasn't left DC yet - maybe they are just waiting for a signal from Trump to arrest Biden?

How do these people manage to function well enough to continue breathing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

Needless to say the batshit Q crazies are already spinning a new web of fantasy about how a successful inauguration "was a necessary part of The Plan".  The latest theory is that the NG hasn't left DC yet - maybe they are just waiting for a signal from Trump to arrest Biden?

How do these people manage to function well enough to continue breathing?

I don't know, but I'd like to find the off switch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, shaggy said:

Oh FFS, Let the waitress have her spotlight.  It took what, a total of 4 mins and certainly was better than the batshit crazy stuff going on in that exact spot a couple of days ago.  It sounded Great..

No, there is a time and place for everything.

That event was the time for a singer to respectfully sing, in clothes not designed to draw attention away from the main man, to herself.

What she did was bad taste and disrespectful.  She has been added to my list of people who can go and get fucked.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Who cares about trailer hitches anyway - my old Subaru has a trailer hitch and I use it when I need to move something. It's just an accessory is all.

Well... those of us with current model mustangs do, as the manual expressly says that you can't fit one. So we used the family truck to retrieve the beach cat at bridport today. Mustang wouldn't have made it across the sand anyway.

Actually heading down your way next week - might need a lift to Bruny if the ferry queue is as long as I've been warned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Se7en said:

Well... those of us with current model mustangs do, as the manual expressly says that you can't fit one. So we used the family truck to retrieve the beach cat at bridport today. Mustang wouldn't have made it across the sand anyway.

Actually heading down your way next week - might need a lift to Bruny if the ferry queue is as long as I've been warned.

Depends on what day you try to get there but yeah it isn't great this time of year. Public holidays & weekends bad. They are running a 2 ferry shuttle but there was a long queue on Bruny yesterday when we sailed by.

I'll probably be around some of the time, might be sailing a bit too. Drop me a line a bit closer to the date.

Modern cars - wonder how many will still be working in 30 years the way my old Subaru is. Damn few I'd expect - not the mechanicals, the electronics will all have gone tits-up and no spares for love or money.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing that struck me most about Biden and everyone on that podium was the warmth and love and camaraderie between those on the stage and the quiet humility and confidence projected. No vainglorious puffery, no arrogant haughty attitude (no glares and subsequent fallen faces) . Such a pleasant contrast. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, astro said:

Attention whore.

The entry and the exit were painful and unnecessary.  She is a singer FFS, not the Queen of England.

Get on, sing, fuck off.

The whole show is painful to watch (except the important bit and the poem was nice) 

Unfortunately, in America, it seems to be necessary. 

That's what makes them them, not us. God save the Queen:rolleyes: :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dacapo said:

If you can stand hearing Dave Brubeck’s Take 5 played in 4/4 time then she was great. 
but the SSB is is 3/4 time. NOT FUCKING 4/4 time B)

 

And if this is all I have to bitch about, then it’s been a great day :)

 

7 hours ago, SCARECROW said:

how the fuck do you play Take 5 in 4/4 time?  I can't even get my head around that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

The whole show is painful to watch (except the important bit and the poem was nice) 

Unfortunately, in America, it seems to be necessary. 

That's what makes them them, not us. God save the Queen:rolleyes: :D 

 

Irony is lost on Americans.

They now denounce violence as a way of achieving things ... then play the Star Spangled Banner/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SCARECROW said:

how the fuck do you play Take 5 in 4/4 time?  I can't even get my head around that.

Exactly. And my ears and internal rhythm was going apeshit trying to count the SSB in 4/4 and NOT 3/4 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

 

 

:D:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rain Man said:

Needless to say the batshit Q crazies are already spinning a new web of fantasy about how a successful inauguration "was a necessary part of The Plan".  The latest theory is that the NG hasn't left DC yet - maybe they are just waiting for a signal from Trump to arrest Biden?

How do these people manage to function well enough to continue breathing?

The really scary thing is that they not only breathe, but BREED as well.  Nature at her worst!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, astro said:

Irony is lost on Americans.

They now denounce violence as a way of achieving things ... then play the Star Spangled Banner/

Never resonated with the Star...  Now the Marseillaise !!!  I find all national anthems somewhat .....  I am having trouble pulling the correct work out my backside.   Just another senior moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bletso said:

Never resonated with the Star...  Now the Marseillaise !!!  I find all national anthems somewhat .....  I am having trouble pulling the correct work out my backside.   Just another senior moment.

Anachronistic? Jingoistic? antediluvian?  there's a plethora of beaut words to describe the vomit inducing nausea of National anthems.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Anachronistic? Jingoistic? antediluvian?  there's a plethora of beaut words to describe the vomit inducing nausea of National anthems.

 

Don't go making fun of my homie! When we sail to Baltimore, we go right past this, it shows where he was on the British ship during the bombardment.

(Isn't the Star Spangled Banner sung to a drinking song? I think the tune came from the The Anacreontic Society in London)

* note to self, shooting inaccurate gunpowder rockets at a big brick and stone fort all night does nothing much but give the locals a free fireworks show

image.png.b4e190306661a021fbd2b543af070d6f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

The thing that struck me most about Biden and everyone on that podium was the warmth and love and camaraderie between those on the stage and the quiet humility and confidence projected. No vainglorious puffery, no arrogant haughty attitude (no glares and subsequent fallen faces) . Such a pleasant contrast. 

I'm puzzled by the lack of grovelling. Isn't the President supposed to have a roomful of important people declare their personal loyalty beyond death, kiss his ass, declare how wonderful and intelligent and handsome he is, and how grateful they are to be allowed to debase themselves in his presence?

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I'm puzzled by the lack of grovelling. Isn't the President supposed to have a roomful of SELF important people declare their personal loyalty beyond death, kiss his ass, declare how wonderful and intelligent and handsome he is, and how grateful they are to be allowed to debase themselves in his presence?

- DSK

corrected for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

The thing that struck me most about Biden and everyone on that podium was the warmth and love and camaraderie between those on the stage and the quiet humility and confidence projected. No vainglorious puffery, no arrogant haughty attitude (no glares and subsequent fallen faces) . Such a pleasant contrast. 

Finally no more “American carnage”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dribbles will make a fine POTUS never mind about healthcare for all. 

They will be sending out the 2000 - 600 = 1400 dollar checks any day now. 

Don't spend it all in one place. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Don't go making fun of my homie! When we sail to Baltimore, we go right past this, it shows where he was on the British ship during the bombardment.

(Isn't the Star Spangled Banner sung to a drinking song? I think the tune came from the The Anacreontic Society in London)

* note to self, shooting inaccurate gunpowder rockets at a big brick and stone fort all night does nothing much but give the locals a free fireworks show

image.png.b4e190306661a021fbd2b543af070d6f.png

Used to race on Tuesday evenings in the outer harbor, between Ft. McHenry and the Key Bridge (pictured above).  Whenever we sailed by that nun, and had new crew aboard, that story would be shared.  Invariably, the question "How do they know it was right here?" would be asked.  My standard reply was "The Captain's Log indicated it was this far inside the bridge."  That was usually accepted as fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"It is, therefore, the policy of my Administration to listen to the science..."

What a novel idea.  

I also like how, in Section 2, he did what I proposed a while ago - review every action taken by the previous POTUS and determine whether to keep or jettison.

Executive Order on Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Venom said:

Dribbles will make a fine POTUS never mind about healthcare for all. 

They will be sending out the 2000 - 600 = 1400 dollar checks any day now. 

Don't spend it all in one place. :D

Bravo, if that was a year, I'm going on 243yo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I also like how, in Section 2, he did what I proposed a while ago - review every action taken by the previous POTUS and determine whether to keep or jettison.

I'm willing to bet he skips at least one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Depends on what day you try to get there but yeah it isn't great this time of year. Public holidays & weekends bad. They are running a 2 ferry shuttle but there was a long queue on Bruny yesterday when we sailed by.

I'll probably be around some of the time, might be sailing a bit too. Drop me a line a bit closer to the date.

Modern cars - wonder how many will still be working in 30 years the way my old Subaru is. Damn few I'd expect - not the mechanicals, the electronics will all have gone tits-up and no spares for love or money.

FKT

Back when Subaru was a nameplate of Fuji Heavy Industries, Fuji made some of the toughest engines on the planet, built for simplicity and long-life. My snowmobile has the same Fuji 488 (2-stroke, 2-cylinger, 2-carb, no valves) that was installed in millions of trucks and construction machines all over Japan after WWII. That engine is an exercise in sheer simplicity.

But the newer Subaru engines tend to have the ridiculous but unavoidable interference setup on the horizontally-exploding arrangement. One nick in the timing belt, and the entire engine will soon resemble a bowl of spaghetti, with bent valves. My Imprezza GL went down that sad path when the timing belt broke at just 70k miles. I didn't have the tools to rebuild the engine, and that engine needs some odd knuckle tools to open it up because of the boxer arrangement. The car was a total loss due to the broken timing belt.

I live in the epicenter of the Subaru nation, they're everywhere here because they do well in the snow, but I've noticed that I rarely if ever see one older than about 15 year old. They have the best torque management on the in the industry, but it comes at a cost.

To your question ... there are some new cars that are built sufficiently simply that they'll be around for a while. Out of my current stable (Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Fiat, Isuzu, Pontiac/Toyota) the Nissan Sentra with the 2.0 engine strands out. Simple maintenance can be a bitch (I had to remove the entire top manifold to change the spark plugs) but the engine is built on the Keep It Simple Stupid principal, they're built for the long haul, chains where possible, things aren't easy to access, but they're friendly to the home mechanic, and they're easy to diagnose, even easier than the Pontiac with the Toyota drivetrain. The secondary market for these electronics is all there. There are at least five different aftermarket manufacturers of the electronic components for every vehicle I own other than the Fiat, in part because the engine computers and OBD-II setup has made it dead easy to diagnose these vehicles for the home repair, and YouTube has filled in all the blanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Weren't they at the insurrection?

Or are those two beside Chewbacca brother Darryl and the other brother Darryl?

image.thumb.png.3cbb991c8fa4e1f3a4add18fd92b7316.png

Q-baca

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Anachronistic? Jingoistic? antediluvian?  there's a plethora of beaut words to describe the vomit inducing nausea of National anthems.

 

Well, at the bottom of the inspirational list there's "Oh, Cana-yada-yada-yada".  But really, can anything top "Waltzing Matilda"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Anachronistic? Jingoistic? antediluvian?  there's a plethora of beaut words to describe the vomit inducing nausea of National anthems.

 

I think the words you are searching for are:  Meretricious, pretentious, doggerel.  All the work of poetasters of the second order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Well, at the bottom of the inspirational list there's "Oh, Cana-yada-yada-yada".  But really, can anything top "Waltzing Matilda"?

That's not our national anthem. I wish it was.

the lyrics are pretty much a ode to antiestablishment and the tune is simple and not given to grandiose swaggering :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

That's not our national anthem. I wish it was.

the lyrics are pretty much a ode to antiestablishment and the tune is simple and not given to grandiose swaggering :) 

Well aware.  The real one is about as inspiring insipid as any of the past decades of winners of the European Song Contest.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Well aware.  The real one is about as inspiring insipid as any of the past decades of winners of the European Song Contest.  

at least it's insipid and peaceful :)

It was difficult to choose a national anthem in the 1980's . Young voters were not particularly invested in the idea.

We got a choice of

God save the queen

Advance Australia fare

and Waltzing Matilda.

Wer're changing the lyrics this week I believe from "for we are young and free" to "for we are one and free"

ScoMo's sop to the growing move to move the date of "Australia Day" from the 26th Jan, AKA "Invasion day"

Anyway, @Left Shift, we better stop despoiling this august thread with unpatriotic quibbling or "you know who" will be here to be outraged at the thread drift .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

at least it's insipid and peaceful :)

It was difficult to choose a national anthem in the 1980's . Young voters were not particularly invested in the idea.

We got a choice of

God save the queen

Advance Australia fare

and Waltzing Matilda.

Wer're changing the lyrics this week I believe from "for we are young and free" to "for we are one and free"

ScoMo's sop to the growing move to move the date of "Australia Day" from the 26th Jan, AKA "Invasion day"

"Fair" I hope, because Australian "Fare" leaves much to be desired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

"Fair" I hope, because Australian "Fare" leaves much to be desired.

That's ok. hardly anyone knows the lyrics let alone how to spell them. It's a bit of a circus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

That's ok. hardly anyone knows the lyrics let alone how to spell them. It's a bit of a circus 

That's because, other than the terminally outraged in search of an issue, nobody actually gives a fuck about it at all other than the public holiday.

I hear many are taking Monday off to get a 4 day break. Now that's typically Aussie. Beer & BBQ with a sunburn finish.

Hopefully I'll be sailing...

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Venom said:

Dribbles will make a fine POTUS never mind about healthcare for all. 

They will be sending out the 2000 - 600 = 1400 dollar checks any day now. 

Don't spend it all in one place. :D

I'll bet my house that Trumps administration has left you a financial mess that will dwarf everything this side of the Great Depression.

But its good, albeit it a bit weird, to see you smile whilst being bent over the table and butt fucked mercilessly by your idol for four years.

The Trumps of the world live off mindless fools so he'll do just fine. You, not so much. 

Btw, a sheepskin on the table saves you from those embarrassing cheek rashes. 

You're welcome.    

      

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, VhmSays said:

 

 

How about reggae? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was that anything more than a targeted sound bite?

Will anyone actually read it or deal with it in any way other than to trash it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Was that anything more than a targeted sound bite?

Will anyone actually read it or deal with it in any way other than to trash it?

It'll probably be summarily dismissed, as it should be.

It'll surprise me if this doesn't become a regular thing.  What better way to hobble the opposition than an endless stream of baseless accusations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

It'll probably be summarily dismissed, as it should be.

It'll surprise me if this doesn't become a regular thing.  What better way to hobble the opposition than an endless stream of baseless accusations?

What better way to get thrown out of Congress than by being an intransigent baboon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

What better way to get thrown out of Congress than by being an intransigent baboon?

Who will get the boot first?  Greene?  Boebert?  Hawley?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

I'll bet my house

Yes you did! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Who will get the boot first?  Greene?  Boebert?  Hawley?

A trifecta of arrogant ignorance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2021 at 3:03 AM, dacapo said:

If you can stand hearing Dave Brubeck’s Take 5 played in 4/4 time then she was great. 
but the SSB is is 3/4 time. NOT FUCKING 4/4 time B)

 

And if this is all I have to bitch about, then it’s been a great day :)

 

Sort of a thread resurrection, but I thought you might find this clip interesting:

 

I freely admit this is way over my head as far as music theory goes, but somehow it makes sense?

I also admit that I am no outspoken fan of her and don't own any of her recordings. But I still think that she is quite underrated as a musician.

 

There. Said it. That. Oh well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grog said:

 

Sort of a thread resurrection, but I thought you might find this clip interesting:

 

I freely admit this is way over my head as far as music theory goes, but somehow it makes sense?

I also admit that I am no outspoken fan of her and don't own any of her recordings. But I still think that she is quite underrated overrated as a musician.

 

There. Said it. That. Oh well.

 

I didn't think Whitney Houston did a good job either, nor the fat chick..... What'shername.... Roseanne Barr, or pretty much anyone else either. It was written as a poem, not a song, and it's nearly impossible to sing, even for person going through pubescent voice change trauma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Separated at birth?

image.thumb.png.d94ff8c5384490571b25331d06635d44.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMHO Lady Gaga's version is about the best music that anybody has made with that song since Jimi Hendrix.

It's a difficult song to sing, and it's not difficult in an enjoyable way like some challenging bits of music. It's a ceremony.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pressing Putin over the Navalny arrest - linky.

Putting the word "daily" back into Intelligence Briefings - Linky.

And, less than a week in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Pressing Putin over the Navalny arrest - linky.

Putting the word "daily" back into Intelligence Briefings - Linky.

And, less than a week in.

I would add put the word "Intelligence" into the briefings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Pressing Putin over the Navalny arrest - linky.

Putting the word "daily" back into Intelligence Briefings - Linky.

And, less than a week in.

His 100 day ban on deporting illegals was shut down by a federal judge.  Less than a week in and his first judicial loss. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Joker said:

His 100 day ban on deporting illegals was shut down by a federal judge.  Less than a week in and his first judicial loss. 
 

 

Temporary restraining order.  We shall see.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2021 at 5:58 PM, Bus Driver said:

Who will get the boot first?  Greene?  Boebert?  Hawley?

Re-elected all of them.  The deplorables are thick on the ground in their districts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Temporary restraining order.  We shall see.....

His order appears to be unconstitutional so I expect it will stand.  Interesting that Joe used to be against executive orders bypassing the constitution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, The Joker said:

His order appears to be unconstitutional so I expect it will stand.  Interesting that Joe used to be against executive orders bypassing the constitution. 

I am sure you can explain that.

In this article, it sure sounds like the complaint was regarding the financial impact to Texas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I am sure you can explain that.

In this article, it sure sounds like the complaint was regarding the financial impact to Texas.

Read your own link:


Tipton said in the order on Tuesday that Texas had 'a substantial likelihood of success' on at least two of its claims, including that the deportation freeze violated a federal immigration law stating that authorities 'shall remove' immigrants with final deportation orders within 90 days.

It’s unconstitutional for the president to violate federal law established by Congress 
 

Time to impeach him :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, The Joker said:

Read your own link:


Tipton said in the order on Tuesday that Texas had 'a substantial likelihood of success' on at least two of its claims, including that the deportation freeze violated a federal immigration law stating that authorities 'shall remove' immigrants with final deportation orders within 90 days.

It’s unconstitutional for the president to violate federal law established by Congress 
 

Time to impeach him :) 

We shall see after each side has presented. 

Your newfound concern regarding a President violating the law is noted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

We shall see after each side has presented. 

Your newfound concern regarding a President violating the law is noted. 

Always a mind reader I’ve always been concerned about presidents breaking the law

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

E024D39F-E141-4482-B81D-DBF304A26530.jpeg

Well he is the first president I recall who took action on his first day, to sign orders causing thousands of Americans  to lose their jobs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

So when does the media start fact checking Biden.  Why is nobody talking about his lies?

Don’t hold your breath.   He is signing an order on use of federal lands that will cost the country billions.  But, but , but It will all be recovered through solar and wind growth.  Now what was that word we heard before.   Oh yeah

 

 

 

SOLYNDRA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

So when does the media start fact checking Biden.  Why is nobody talking about his lies?

Go ahead.

Tell us about Biden's lies, so far.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tan suit alert. The Texas suit is filed by Ken Paxton the AG who ironically is facing numerous criminal charges. 

You've chosen to ignore content by The Joker. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by The Joker. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by Gone Drinking. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by The Joker. Options

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

 

Just imagine the disconnect of the Faithful when they see a approval rating number for a President greater than 50%.  

It has been YEARS since that happened last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

E024D39F-E141-4482-B81D-DBF304A26530.jpeg

:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

So when does the media start fact checking Biden.  Why is nobody talking about his lies?

Which ones would those be, pray tell?

And interestingly, I breezed through your post history over the last 4 years using the search words:  "fact checking trump lies" and strangely not a single post of yours popped up.  Just saying.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
4 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

So when does the media start fact checking Biden.  Why is nobody talking about his lies?

Go ahead.

Tell us about Biden's lies, so far.

- DSK

I doubt he's going to beat Turnip, with 30,000+ verified lies during his maladministration. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

We shall see after each side has presented. 

Your newfound concern regarding a President violating the law is noted. 

Noted, but not a surprise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

We shall see after each side has presented. 

Your newfound concern regarding a President violating the law is noted. 

Noted, but not a surprise. 

Give him credit, he hasn't jumped on the Fiscal Responsibility Train yet.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I doubt he's going to beat Turnip, with 30,000+ verified lies during his maladministration. 

I thought that number was per day.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I thought that number was per day.......

He was accelerating, toward the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now