Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My friend wrote this for Paste Magazine (owned by another friend) .  Jim has obsessively followed all the Q bullshit since the election.  This is the most comprehensive look at their insanity I have seen;

 

https://www.pastemagazine.com/politics/qanon/qanon-trump-parler-gab-conspiracy-theories-inauguration-day/?fbclid=IwAR1MBMyEiYvqyba6VbYhKRdwMmURtQl9gOsY0MnPgaKegwqdECKR5KReek0#general-conspiracies-and-alternate-realities

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The USA needs to spend lot more on mental health care.....

Qnuts , are against underage sex trafficking , except it's a GOP  politician ie: Gaetz  then it's OK

If it was me she'd probably be missing some teeth. What fucking scum.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Your friend seems to write well, but he's wrong about adrenochrome being an imaginary thing.

 

Adrenochrome how Q talks about it is imaginary though

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Q heads are exploding the great best leader walks away and......nothing happens.

Disappointing, so unfair.

Never mind there’s always no bullshit reality.

But...Think of the children!!! 

Oh the inhumanity.  They are being left eating pizza in their cages!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The level of stupid is high:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/technology/qanon-inauguration.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

“The more I think about it, I do think it’s very possible that Biden will be the one who pulls the trigger,” one account wrote in a QAnon channel on the messaging app Telegram.

“Don’t worry about what happens at 12 p.m.,” wrote one QAnon influencer. “Watch what happens after that.”

Followers hoping for guidance from “Q,” the pseudonymous message board user whose posts power the movement, were bound to be disappointed. The account has been silent for weeks, and had not posted Wednesday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Zonker said:

The level of stupid is high:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/technology/qanon-inauguration.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

“The more I think about it, I do think it’s very possible that Biden will be the one who pulls the trigger,” one account wrote in a QAnon channel on the messaging app Telegram.

“Don’t worry about what happens at 12 p.m.,” wrote one QAnon influencer. “Watch what happens after that.”

Followers hoping for guidance from “Q,” the pseudonymous message board user whose posts power the movement, were bound to be disappointed. The account has been silent for weeks, and had not posted Wednesday.

Isn't there an intelligent and mischievous person out there who can take on the online personae of Q and really fuck with those morons?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Isn't there an intelligent and mischievous person out there who can take on the online personae of Q and really fuck with those morons?

IIRC, the whole thing STARTED as a troll to see how many idiots would believe outrageously stupid shit.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you read 2slow's friends article there is no theory that is too crazy

qanon-biden-clone-hillary-assassinated.jpg

...in which we can see a SLEW of conspiracies, all at once. In order, this post references:

A. A theory that Biden is dead, and that his clone was arrested and fitted with an ankle monitor, which the walking boot is designed to hide.

B. A theory that Hillary Clinton was executed by “good guy” Trump operatives in November.

C. A theory that Sen. John McCain was also executed by the Trump administration for daring to cross Trump, which is why it says Hillary was “McCained”.

D. A prediction that an upcoming social media/worldwide internet/power blackout will coincide with both “The Storm” and a giant dump of secret information from Trump that is typically referred to in short as “Declas.” Any time their internet connection goes out for 10 seconds, QAnon believers become ecstatic thinking this magical moment is upon them.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Zonker said:

If you read 2slow's friends article there is no theory that is too crazy

qanon-biden-clone-hillary-assassinated.jpg

...in which we can see a SLEW of conspiracies, all at once. In order, this post references:

A. A theory that Biden is dead, and that his clone was arrested and fitted with an ankle monitor, which the walking boot is designed to hide.

B. A theory that Hillary Clinton was executed by “good guy” Trump operatives in November.

C. A theory that Sen. John McCain was also executed by the Trump administration for daring to cross Trump, which is why it says Hillary was “McCained”.

D. A prediction that an upcoming social media/worldwide internet/power blackout will coincide with both “The Storm” and a giant dump of secret information from Trump that is typically referred to in short as “Declas.” Any time their internet connection goes out for 10 seconds, QAnon believers become ecstatic thinking this magical moment is upon them.

 

yeah when they started up with the baby-eating lizard people, they hit a wall. Now it's just cycling back on eating it's own weirdness. Cyborgs indistinguishable from living humans are ho-hum.

But it is definitely cult behavior when The Leader pronounces that the End Of The World will come at 9 o'clock, then nine comes and goes and nothing happens, they STILL believe! These people need an abuser in their lives.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 2slow said:

I am worried about the coming suicides. 
Most deserve pity not scorn. 

Yes, agreed... but when they start marching around torching places and threatening murder, less pity and more beat-down.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites

Q is dead. She died in a Russian jail. It wasn't pretty. After she was unable to steal another EC victory for the chosen one, they made her have carnal knowledge with Rudy. It was awful and she decided to stop breathing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If their foiled belief in Q keeps these idiots from ever exercising their right to vote again, I'll look on Q as a good thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As the story indicates, other right wing, fascist, white supremacy websites are re ruining disillusioned QAnon members.  This isn’t over by and stretch of the imagination.

“What happened?’: QAnon followers left upset and angry as conspiracy theory’s ‘storm’ fails to materialise”

https://news.yahoo.com/happened-qanon-followers-left-upset-185149999.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:
40 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

haha, those fkn' shoes tho, is he shrieking about lizard people?

White Punks On Dope

It would be so awesome to have a time machine and go to a Tubes show!

I actually liked their funky post-New Wave stuff better, Su-Su-Sushi etc. But the Tubes were always great

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, olaf hart said:

The USA needs to spend lot more on mental health care.....

Critical thinking skills.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

As the story indicates, other right wing, fascist, white supremacy websites are re ruining disillusioned QAnon members.  This isn’t over by and stretch of the imagination.

“What happened?’: QAnon followers left upset and angry as conspiracy theory’s ‘storm’ fails to materialise”

https://news.yahoo.com/happened-qanon-followers-left-upset-185149999.html

"Not quite the conflagration we'd been banking on".

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

IIRC, the whole thing STARTED as a troll by Putin to see how many idiots would believe outrageously stupid shit.

FIFY

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It would be so awesome to have a time machine and go to a Tubes show!

I actually liked their funky post-New Wave stuff better, Su-Su-Sushi etc. But the Tubes were always great

- DSK

I went to four of their shows.  Each one better than the last.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Q posts on Gab are no longer trending.  In the meantime, the owner of Gab, Andrew Torba, has staked out his position that Gab is for right-wing users that hate Democrats only.  His post at the top of the site suggests that, as of today, the USA is being run by demons.  

So, there you have it.  A purely alt-right social media website.  This will give us an idea how many are really out there, and give us a chance to monitor their thoughts and plans.  

It will be interesting to see how many mainstream GOP politicians start posting there.  Any smart ones won't touch it with a 100-foot pole, lest they be smeared with the white-supremacist hate being offered up.

Of course, Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Greene are already there posting their tiny, cold hearts out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

This will give us an idea how many are really out there, and give us a chance to monitor their thoughts and plans.

Can you monitor Gab for us? 

Don't think my poor ol' beat up digestive system could handle it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Can you monitor Gab for us? 

Don't think my poor ol' beat up digestive system could handle it. 

I hear you.  The stench coming from that site is nasty.  I haven't been able to summon the courage to make an account, I've just been reading the top posts feed on the front page.  It is pretty over-the-top how much hate for the Democrats there is on display.

In contrast, I don't really hear the same kind of overt hate directed toward Republicans from Democrats.  Or maybe I just don't know where to look.   

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

The Q posts on Gab are no longer trending.  In the meantime, the owner of Gab, Andrew Torba, has staked out his position that Gab is for right-wing users that hate Democrats only.  His post at the top of the site suggests that, as of today, the USA is being run by demons.  

So, there you have it.  A purely alt-right social media website.  This will give us an idea how many are really out there, and give us a chance to monitor their thoughts and plans.  

It will be interesting to see how many mainstream GOP politicians start posting there.  Any smart ones won't touch it with a 100-foot pole, lest they be smeared with the white-supremacist hate being offered up.

Of course, Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Greene are already there posting their tiny, cold hearts out.

I signed up.  I thought it was weird when I had to send a copy of my drivers license, my mothers maiden name, the name of my first pet and school I attended, and 

the street I grew up on.

Oh well, it's worth it to be able to converse with likeminded racists and bigots  patriots.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a sample of the sort of brain damage you will find there.

Major Patriot

Love you Rogan. But a Red Wave in 2022? What did we just have in 2020? They stole and flipped the biggest Red Tsunami we ever had.

Gotta fix our Venezuelan election system first.
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Is she in a dungeon or something?

 

She should be.  She's the one who claimed the Parkland shooting was a false flag set up to bolster anti-gun sentiment.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2021 at 3:49 PM, Zonker said:

The level of stupid is high:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/technology/qanon-inauguration.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

“The more I think about it, I do think it’s very possible that Biden will be the one who pulls the trigger,” one account wrote in a QAnon channel on the messaging app Telegram.

“Don’t worry about what happens at 12 p.m.,” wrote one QAnon influencer. “Watch what happens after that.”

Followers hoping for guidance from “Q,” the pseudonymous message board user whose posts power the movement, were bound to be disappointed. The account has been silent for weeks, and had not posted Wednesday.

 Red pill time... 

 what-if-told-you-youve-all-been-had-imgf

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Goddamn it she is unpleasant. And stupid. 

And what does that say about the people who voted for her.

Link to post
Share on other sites

She will run into exactly the same problem Trump had with his election fraud legal team.  At some point, you have to stand up and provide evidence, not hearsay and "affydavids".   On the bright side, maybe we'll get to see another performance from that whacko blonde person that Guiliani found under a rock.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rain Man said:

She will run into exactly the same problem Trump had with his election fraud legal team.  At some point, you have to stand up and provide evidence, not hearsay and "affydavids".   On the bright side, maybe we'll get to see another performance from that whacko blonde person that Guiliani found under a rock.

Whose this "tRump"???

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of Klemperer’s observations are eerily similar to our own Trumpian time, from the lie of the stolen victory to the right-wing groups involved in the assault on the Capitol and the symbols they displayed — such as MAGA Civil War and Camp Auschwitz shirts and the white-power “OK” hand gesture. Trump’s extensive use of superlatives as well as ALL CAPS tweets with exclamation marks speak (loudly) for themselves!

How subtle changes in language helped erode U.S. democracy — and mirrored the Nazi era

Biden is temperamentally suited to setting a new tone, as he demonstrated during his inaugural address. But to more fully shore up the language of democracy, he will also need the courts, journalists and historians. Otherwise the heated slogans behind the Capitol attack could return to haunt his presidency and America’s fragile democracy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No I'm not going to introduce anyone to the Borg,.... We have enough problems with Daleks.

 

Ps that's not me up above, there's too much hair...way too much hair, I haven't had hair for years...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2021 at 10:18 AM, Steam Flyer said:

It would be so awesome to have a time machine and go to a Tubes show!

I actually liked their funky post-New Wave stuff better, Su-Su-Sushi etc. But the Tubes were always great

- DSK

The Stanford Dollies did a dance routine back in the day set to White Punks On Dope that is still tattooed in my memory.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2021 at 1:18 PM, Steam Flyer said:

It would be so awesome to have a time machine and go to a Tubes show!

I actually liked their funky post-New Wave stuff better, Su-Su-Sushi etc. But the Tubes were always great

- DSK

The Tubes rock.....interesting I see this today.

Last night my band went into the studio to start our new record....beautiful recording studio in the Hudson Valley.  Our producer was chatting with the studio's owner/engineer about past jobs. Our producer has produced some tremendous artists (Mariah Carey, Courtney Love, Hall and Oats...) and while chatting I noticed the record album "The Completion Backward Principal" on the coffee table all signed by the band.  (I love Fee Waybill)    The studio owner got his first recording job working on that album...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dacapo said:

The Tubes rock.....interesting I see this today.

Last night my band went into the studio to start our new record....beautiful recording studio in the Hudson Valley.  Our producer was chatting with the studio's owner/engineer about past jobs. Our producer has produced some tremendous artists (Mariah Carey, Courtney Love, Hall and Oats...) and while chatting I noticed the record album "The Completion Backward Principal" on the coffee table all signed by the band.  (I love Fee Waybill)    The studio owner got his first recording job working on that album...

I met Fee at Hal’s Music in Mountain View, CA. Nice guy and very soft spoken.  The Tubes always put on great shows.

I heard a story about them entering a battle of the bands contest in a country western bar.  They, of course, won by playing some CW tunes.  The prize was a paid gig the next night.  They did a full on Tubes show which blew the CW crowd away.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2021 at 5:54 PM, Ishmael said:

I dunno, but it looks like someone whacked her in the nose. Fist or coke...?

People in the elevator shut door on her face when she tried to stuff herself  in without a mask

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dacapo said:

The Tubes rock.....interesting I see this today.

Last night my band went into the studio to start our new record....beautiful recording studio in the Hudson Valley.  Our producer was chatting with the studio's owner/engineer about past jobs. Our producer has produced some tremendous artists (Mariah Carey, Courtney Love, Hall and Oats...) and while chatting I noticed the record album "The Completion Backward Principal" on the coffee table all signed by the band.  (I love Fee Waybill)    The studio owner got his first recording job working on that album...

That was actually my favorite, although a room mate had 'Young & Rich' that we wore out. And the punk side of 'What Do You Want From Live' with the punk version of "I Saw Her Standing ...ugh... There" has got to be one of the musical highlights of the generation. They were fucking brilliant. And they rocked.

Apologies for the thread drift. I'm supposed to be hunting for Flow-Bee right now.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hobie1616 said:

I met Fee at Hal’s Music in Mountain View, CA. Nice guy and very soft spoken.  The Tubes always put on great shows.

I heard a story about them entering a battle of the bands contest in a country western bar.  They, of course, won by playing some CW tunes.  The prize was a paid gig the next night.  They did a full on Tubes show which blew the CW crowd away.

 

Did they call themselves The Good Old Boys at Bob's country bunker?

Link to post
Share on other sites

For the past three weeks, a group of Trump supporters and QAnon believers met online, swapped theories and eagerly awaited the conspiracy’s violent climax. I was listening in. This is what they sounded like.

“We have to trust that there’s goingto be military tribunals and we’ll get to watch all kinds of executions.”

The most commonly used phrase is some version of “I heard,” followed by a theory:

“So I heard when, in 2016, when Hillary wassupposed to be president, the military actuallystepped in and appointed Trump as thecommander in chief.”

“You know, you laughed about Tupac and Biggie?He was murdered, and I think it was the deep statethat murdered him.”

And when Mr. Biden went on television to demand an end to the siege, one chatter asked, “Does he not realize President Trump called us to siege the place?”

Another remarked, “Honestly, I think the patriots should have been allowed to go in there, grab those S.O.B.s and pull them out of the building and, you know, have an execution right there.”

“I am ready to see something go down. I want to know that this is all real, or we’ve just been being yanked around by a bunch of idiots sitting in their bedrooms, throwing all this fake information out there. I mean, I want to believe that Trump is holding all the cards, and that he’s just being deceitful right now so that he can nail everybody.”

“The source I follow, I heard, said, Trump can file— or call martial law even up to five minutes beforeBiden’s inauguration if he has to.”

“His farewell speech is going to be, he declares martial law, and then as he’s doing that, they’re arresting the people, like Biden’s administration and all those corrupt suckers, and that’s why they have all the security around the White House, Capitol Hill area. And as they’re doing that, he’s going to read to us all the evidence, show us everything, and lay it all out right there.“

“Does anybody else’s family members on here think you’re crazy?” one asked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2021 at 7:48 PM, Mike G said:

Damn....Biden is shaking in his boots I bet...

 

 

Is it possible that blonde (or orange) hair dye rots the brain? Seems like a lot of the RW ladies use gallons of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

“I am ready to see something go down. I want to know that this is all real, or we’ve just been being yanked around by a bunch of idiots sitting in their bedrooms, throwing all this fake information out there. I mean, I want to believe that Trump is holding all the cards, and that he’s just being deceitful right now so that he can nail everybody.”

He is almost there, just needs to connect the dots...  LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vice News channel has some interesting and disturbing programs on the Q folks. Since I have some experience with cults and cult behavior my belief is this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. The rabbit hole is easy to go down and very difficult to ever climb back out of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

i feel dirty after reading some of her twatter feed. she is really concerned with the important problems facing our nation and the world.

image.png.fe051d021d83ee4c894b50d9118a32de.png

While certainly not exactly anything important, it’s probably the closest thing to rational she’s said lately. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

She also endorsed the execution of Nany Pelosi and other DemocRATS.  How is this person allowed in the Capitol building?

 

https://www.mediaite.com/news/qanon-gop-rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-supported-calls-to-assassinate-dems-proposed-executing-pelosi-for-treason/

GOP Congresswoman and QAnon conspiracist Marjorie Taylor-Greene (GA) strongly advocated for executing high-profile Democratic politicians on social media in the two years before she was elected last November.

According to an exposé by CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski, the Republican House member used her Facebook page to spread toxic conspiracies and lend her support to direct calls for violence against Democratic opponents of President Donald Trump in 2018 and 2019.

In particular, Greene often targeted Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in her vitriol and, in one exchange, like a reply that advocated removing Pelosi by saying “a bullet to the head would be quicker.”

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mike G said:

No words...

 

If it was me she'd probably be missing some teeth.

What fucking scum.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mike G said:

 

 

Cuz Jesus was a blonde, blue-eyed, red blooded American? Why does one hokey middle eastern religion take precedence over another? Wasn't familiar with this crazy. Making the days of Sarah Palin seem quaint. 

Edited by pusslicker
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

If it was me she'd probably be missing some teeth.

What fucking scum.

Yep, she's a cunt. It would be very hard to resist the temptation to take her concealed carry away from her and beat her with it. Kudos to the gentleman for showing restraint and keeping to the high ground.

Link to post
Share on other sites