Flight control is the aim, going  in with minimal practice in the full glare of the media is like kicking a puppy, 

they have to learn the role and get good at it before they just get handed the keys as it were, blending the crew and getting time on the water is the only way to do it so that no one looks like a prick 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had to stop and take a photo of this today (not like I'm pushed for time during lockdown ). Looks like my youngest likes SailGP. Perhaps the boats are just easier to build with lego than the foiling

i didnt bag the ac dipshit. quite strangely you identify yourself with that event and you feel like if someone bags on you, that means the event. i thought it was good. you on the other hand must be f

I've never been annoyed this much watching otherwise excellent racing or in fact any sailing ever.  The sailors and sailing are awesome, boats are good for trashing around short courses - how can

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Potter said:

Potentially a 'created' position to get women on the boat, but the positive I see is that they will be on board during racing. It seems as though they need to force the issue to create the change.

They can take a male team that has never sailed an F50 and let them go and practice, but god forbid a team should let a female loose without a million hours of experience /s.  Billy is the exception in this obviously.

They can make the sandwiches and serve the drinks. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, enigmatically2 said:

I agree it's still far from ideal. I'm not entirely sure which is better/worse.

The AC37 approach. Yes you are good enough to race but not on the men's boats, just the same as youths 

Or 

Sailgp; you can sail with men, but only with more practice and one at a time

@enigmatically2

I am hearing that SailGP is aiming for a fully crewed SailGP Women's Circuit by 2024!

• Downvote 1

Hannah Mills according to Gladwell will be assisting with tactics and strategy at the back of the boat.

Australia social media says women will be on all the boats in the "New 6 person configuration."

Should be fun in light wind if they have to go to 3 or now is it 4 crew. 

Sounds like not taking over helm, trimmer, controller roles?

if all they have done is create a new position for the women to force their inclusion during the racing, that is fucking stupid. It's essentially admitting the teams are unwilling to slot them into the normal rotation, so the only option left was to create a new spot for them.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, atwinda said:

if all they have done is create a new position for the women to force their inclusion during the racing, that is fucking stupid. It's essentially admitting the teams are unwilling to slot them into the normal rotation, so the only option left was to create a new spot for them.

Nonsense what you are saying here! If the goal is to create a SailGP Women's Circuit parallel to the Men's SailGP by 2024 (Season 5) every women will eventually be steering, trimming and do flight controlling.

Grant Dalton said that the new AC40 OD Monohulls will be an All-Purpose Boat and with the Announcement of a Women's SailGP Circuit in 2024 there are already speculation ramping up that the new AC40 Class will be renamed SailGP F40 and be used for the Women's Event.

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Nonsense what you are saying here! If the goal is to create a SailGP Women's Circuit parallel to the Men's SailGP by 2024 (Season 5) every women will eventually be steering, trimming and do flight controlling.

Grant Dalton said that the new AC40 OD Monohulls will be an All-Purpose Boat and with the Announcement of a Women's SailGP Circuit in 2024 there are already speculation ramping up that the new AC40 Class will be renamed SailGP F40 and be used for the Women's Event.

What is nonsense about what he said?  Your following statements are not denying the fact that the teams are not putting women on board, they are literally proving that point. Read what was written.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Potter said:

What is nonsense about what he said?  Your following statements are not denying the fact that the teams are not putting women on board, they are literally proving that point. Read what was written.

The Women are onboard this week you clown! What's the Point letting the Women drive, do the Wing Trim or Flight Control when they will have a Women's Event anyways in a few years time.

Just now, dg_sailingfan said:

The Women are onboard this week you clown! What's the Point letting the Women drive, do the Wing Trim or Flight Control when they will have a Women's Event anyways in a few years time.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, despite calling me a clown, that you maybe don't understand the point.  

The fact that you cannot see the point of letting women drive, wing trim or Flight Control because they might get their own circuit in a few years says more about your attitude towards women and opportunities than anything that I could possibly say. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

<_< Because giving the women their own event, is again, admitting they can't hang with the guys. It's stupid, they can, and the teams should just be mixed.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, atwinda said:

<_< Because giving the women their own event, is again, admitting they can't hang with the guys. It's stupid, they can, and the teams should just be mixed.

The F50's are pretty complex. Not sure that they could be crewed by an All-Female Crew with Female Grinders.

• Downvote 1
Just now, dg_sailingfan said:

The F50's are pretty complex. Not sure that they could be crewed by an All-Female Crew with Female Grinders.

Wow, you just don't know when to shut your mouth do you?

Of course an all female crew can sail an F50- you yourself just said they're getting their own circuit, so it must be possible.

So which is it? You're not sure they can, or are they getting their own circuit?

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, atwinda said:

Wow, you just don't know when to shut your mouth do you?

Of course an all female crew can sail an F50- you yourself just said they're getting their own circuit, so it must be possible.

So which is it? You're not sure they can, or are they getting their own circuit?

The Women's SailGP Circuit might not be raced in the F50! I think the Women will be racing in the newly constructed AC40 then renamed F40! That makes the most sense.

So all these women crew are going to sit on the boats and actually do what?  The optics are going to be horrible and backfire - assuming people watch this.

On the other hand, good job for the women for speaking up and saying this has been a joke.

31 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

FFS that is one of the dumbest things written on here. And on a forum with 4Idiot that is saying something.

If you have never in work met women who are successful in far more complex roles than anything on an SailGp boat than that is only because given your stupidity you have never been near anything of any complexity

• Like 9
1 minute ago, dg_sailingfan said:

The Women's SailGP Circuit might not be raced in the F50! I think the Women will be racing in the newly constructed AC40 then renamed F40! That makes the most sense.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you REALLY believe that Larry Ellison is going to fund Grant Dalton & ETNZ to build AC40s? That doesn't make any sense at all. 

Larry / Russel / SailGP have their own builders (Core), and obviously with the ongoing development work with the F50s they employee some designers. If Larry wants smaller boat he doesn't need to pay GD for one.

1 minute ago, atwinda said:

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you REALLY believe that Larry Ellison is going to fund Grant Dalton & ETNZ to build AC40s? That doesn't make any sense at all. 

Larry / Russel / SailGP have their own builders (Core), and obviously with the ongoing development work with the F50s they employee some designers. If Larry wants smaller boat he doesn't need to pay GD for one.

Not all of the AC40 will be built by Dalton/ETNZ. Once they have the Design Parameters of the AC40 OD Class Challengers will start to built their own AC40 which in theory could then be used in the SailGP Women's Event.

8 minutes ago, enigmatically2 said:

FFS that is one of the dumbest things written on here. And on a forum with 4Idiot that is saying something.

If you have never in work met women who is successful in far more complex roles than anything on an SailGp boat than that is only because given your stupidity you have never been near anything of any complexity

Go Home you clown! You have no idea. Be gone!

42 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

The number of people on my ignore list just grew to two. What an ignorant, mysoginistic, pathetic view.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Not all of the AC40 will be built by Dalton/ETNZ. Once they have the Design Parameters of the AC40 OD Class Challengers will start to built their own AC40 which in theory could then be used in the SailGP Women's Event.

Ever been involved with a one design class?

There will likely be royalty or builder fees associated if another builder gets involved. It would be funding GD/ETNZ either way.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, enigmatically2 said:

I'll do you a deal. We have a forum vote as to which of us should "be gone". I'm prepared to act on that vote if you are

I'll make a deal! I sent you a box of beer if there is a Full Women's Crew on an F50 by 2024!

"Inclusive" does not mean "separate but equal."  

The grinders are expendable.  Batteries are greener, lol and cheaper.

There is no good reason to have different SGP boats for women. Women should be part of mixed gender teams.  

Women fly fighter jets.  In combat even.  I am confident they can train to control a 50 foot foiler. 

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2020/06/11/this-air-force-pilot-is-the-first-woman-to-fly-the-f-35-in-combat/

• Like 2
Just now, NeedAClew said:

"Inclusive" does not mean "separate but equal."  

The grinders are expendable.  Batteries are greener, lol and cheaper.

There is no good reason to have different SGP boats for women. Women should be part of mixed gender teams.  

Women fly fighter jets.  In combat even.  I am confident they can train to control a 50 foot foiler. 

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2020/06/11/this-air-force-pilot-is-the-first-woman-to-fly-the-f-35-in-combat/

The Problem is these SailGP Teams do not want Mixed Crews! Russell would need to amend the Rules to do that!

The Problem is these SailGP Teams do not want Mixed Crews! Russell would need to amend the Rules to do that!

Russell amends the rules anytime it's expedient like when USA needed a wing trimmer in NYC.  If the lads don't want to lose a male mate to make room for a female member...well, that's why it's called a "job."

Devil's advocate could say a Ladies League might employ more women. But it's a horrible signal about the mindset in sailing. 

14 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Good lord! Can't you see that this is exactly why I said this is stupid?

If Russell / SailGP Management can amend the rules to force the girls to sit on the boat (sorry, assisting with tactics and strategy) during racing, they've stopped short of doing anything real! It's fucking stupid.

The rule change should have forced one of the guys off the boat. You could have just read and attempted to understand what was said rather than open your stupid mouth and expose yourself as a complete and utter asshole over and over again.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, atwinda said:

Good lord! Can't you see that this is exactly why I said this is stupid?

If Russell / SailGP Management can amend the rules to force the girls to sit on the boat (sorry, assisting with tactics and strategy) during racing, they've stopped short of doing anything real! It's fucking stupid.

The rule change should have forced one of the guys off the boat. You could have just read and attempted to understand what was said rather than open your stupid mouth and expose yourself as a complete and utter asshole over and over again.

No, you are the asshole here!

3 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

No, you are the asshole here!

:blink: Right.. I'm the asshole saying the girls should be on the boats actually doing something.

You're just the asshole saying they should just wait their turn for their own boats. Why don't we just revoke their right to vote while we're at it. Those voting machines are complex- I'm not sure if a female could use one. 

14 minutes ago, atwinda said:

:blink: Right.. I'm the asshole saying the girls should be on the boats actually doing something.

You're just the asshole saying they should just wait their turn for their own boats. Why don't we just revoke their right to vote while we're at it. Those voting machines are complex- I'm not sure if a female could use one. 

No, that's not what I am saying! Sitting at the back of the Boat doing Tactics/Strategy can be pretty valuable so it's certainly not doing nothing.

During the old IACC Days there was a Full-Time Tactician onboard the Boat and I do see similarities when putting the girls at the back of the boat. They can become very helpful because they can put their head out of the Boat and can spot the best wind.

It's not a bad call by SailGP Organizers by any means.

Needless to say Teams are fighting for survival...watch this SailGP "Racing on the Edge Episode"

Nathan specifically said that the Japan SailGP Team is fighting for survival!

2 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

28 minutes ago, atwinda said:

You're just the asshole saying they should just wait their turn for their own boats. 

6 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

No, that's not what I am saying!

Really? Because you ACTUALLY said that. Facts are hard for you, aren't they?

2 minutes ago, atwinda said:

Really? Because you ACTUALLY said that. Facts are hard for you, aren't they?

Well yeah but you said Women would sit at the back of the Boat doing nothing which isn't accurate at all!

Well yeah but you said Women would sit at the back of the Boat doing nothing which isn't accurate at all!

Wow. ok. Doing something relative to the current fully male crewed positions- I assumed you could at least keep some of this logic train straight in your mind, but you're obviously unable to do so.

Just now, atwinda said:

Wow. ok. Doing something relative to the current fully male crewed positions- I assumed you could at least keep some of this logic train straight in your mind, but you're obviously unable to do so.

It is better for you to keep your mouth shut if you don't really know what these Female Athletes are doing

https://www.facebook.com/SailGPFRA/videos/1343115249439379

And yeah better not make these sweeping harsh Statements Female Athletes would do nothing. It looks like each Team decides individually how to utilize their extra Crew Member.

Conclusion: @atwindais the biggest Clown EVER!

4 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

And yeah better not make these sweeping harsh Statements Female Athletes would do nothing. It looks like each Team decides individually how to utilize their extra Crew Member.

Conclusion: @atwindais the biggest Clown EVER!

So, you managed to:

claim that female sailors should wait their turn,
question their ability to even sail an F50,
assert that LE is going to pay GD/ETNZ for AC40s,
double down on the girls waiting their turn,
post a video about what the female athletes are up to...

And you're still here telling me to shut my mouth and not make sweeping accusations? The world you live in to consider that trumpiant is must be a lonely place.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, atwinda said:

So, you managed to:

And you're still here telling me to shut my mouth and not make sweeping accusations? The world you live in to consider that trumpiant is must be a lonely place.

I did not say that these Female Athletes would just sit in the back of the Boat doing nothing, you were you little clown!

24 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

I did not say that these Female Athletes would just sit in the back of the Boat doing nothing, you were you little clown!

Let's back all of this up a little bit.  Honest question, which I may have missed:  If the athlete who associates themselves as a female is coming onto the boat and no one is leaving the boat, what will their role be besides additional tactical work/support?  Do we know?

7 minutes ago, Chobani Sailor said:

Let's back all of this up a little bit.  Honest question, which I may have missed:  If the athlete who associates themselves as a female is coming onto the boat and no one is leaving the boat, what will their role be besides additional tactical work/support?  Do we know?

We don't know that! Could depend if the Boats sail on a 6 or 4 Crew Configuation. Amelie Riou did some "Grinding" in the Video Clip I posted because the French Team were just sailing with 3 Crew Members. Every Team I suspect will do it differently and give their Females different roles to play.

1 hour ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Seriously? YOU FUCKING SAID THIS:

5 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Uselessly attempting to redirect the fact that you're a gutless troll who can't keep track of your own drivel, is just pathetic.

Call me a clown all you want. The whole day, my point has been the girls should be on board actually doing something, but you're too fucking stupid to comprehend that.

44 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

They are sailing 6 instead of 5 and 4 instead of 3. No male need lose his spot. Until Ben decides to be tactician and let Hannah drive, lol. 

Who knows? He just might:D, ok maybe not this weekend but in the future I can definitly see that happening.

It's always sad to see the uninitiated get trapped in dg_sailingfan's spiderweb of confused trolling. Please just pop on iggy and avoid the needless distraction and pointless detours into the bewilderness.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

You really are digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. Do you have any idea what you  are saying? Do you realize there has already been a women's team in the AC, albeit with a token male aboard to keep the little ladies from getting too upset and crying when they lost (sarcasm font)?

Not to mention the women's teams in the Whitbread/Volvo..

Those little ladies took me to the masthead of AC and a Volvo boats to do work, without putting the halyard on a winch.

Guess what: women can do anything a man can do on a sailboat, including peeing over the side of an AC boat. (there's a story there, for another time.)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, accnick said:

You really are digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. Do you have any idea what you  are saying? Do you realize there has already been a women's team in the AC, albeit with a token male aboard to keep the little ladies from getting too upset and crying when they lost (sarcasm font)?

Not to mention the women's teams in the Whitbread/Volvo..

Those little ladies took me to the masthead of AC and a Volvo boats to do work, without putting the halyard on a winch.

Guess what: women can do anything a man can do on a sailboat, including peeing over the side of an AC boat. (there's a story there, for another time.)

Yeah, compare a Volvo Boat to an F50! That's absolutely the right thing to do. An F50 is almost 3 Times faster compared to VO65! The Women need more training IMO. They will get there eventually I think but not now!

6 hours ago, atwinda said:

So, you managed to:

just ignore the village idiot.

• Like 1

Yeah, compare a Volvo Boat to an F50! That's absolutely the right thing to do. An F50 is almost 3 Times faster compared to VO65! The Women need more training IMO. They will get there eventually I think but not now!

you would probably be more believable if you used more exclamation points. DA

You think an F50 zipping or drifting around a stadium course is more scary than the Ocean Race, ice water pouring on you and smashing you in the face, big waves...

Going forward with water smashing the bow....

1 hour ago, bigrpowr said:

you would probably be more believable if you used more exclamation points. DA

LOL,

Russell Coutts did absolutely the right thing. Having a fully crewed Female SailGP Crew by 2024 seems reasonable to me.

And I don't quite get it why people are so agitated about it.

If anything we owe Larry Ellison and Russell Coutts a Major Depth of Gratitude for creating SailGP and quite possibly a Womens SailGP League as well. Russell has done an awful lot for sailing in General and so did Larry Ellison.

And you were that little cunt like your buddy For who said that SailGP would never ever get of the Mark, it would be a trainwreck, etc so SHUT UP!

wow, looks like we raised a nerve with the extra ladies on board now.

obviously females can do any job on this boat, and you could get lady grinders who could do the wattage required.

BUT the field of talent is small, currently. If i take a look at the recent mothworlds that was a whos who of foiling royalty, they 140+ fleet had 12 ladies, with the leader in 59th place.

I just hope it's not window dressing, and it's a real medium term commitment to getting them into vital roles on the boats. that would be kickass.

Their other "social" initiative is pushing green focus and sustainability. that's cool and all but we all know it's mainly greenwashing 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, shebeen said:

wow, looks like we raised a nerve with the extra ladies on board now.

obviously females can do any job on this boat, and you could get lady grinders who could do the wattage required.

BUT the field of talent is small, currently. If i take a look at the recent mothworlds that was a whos who of foiling royalty, they 140+ fleet had 12 ladies, with the leader in 59th place.

I just hope it's not window dressing, and it's a real medium term commitment to getting them into vital roles on the boats. that would be kickass.

Their other "social" initiative is pushing green focus and sustainability. that's cool and all but we all know it's mainly greenwashing 

Sure, some females could potentially do some grinding BUT not Hannah Mills. Ben commented during the Press Conference this morning that Mills is very light.

Here is what Ben said:

“It will be interesting to see tomorrow in the lighter airs how we will implement the female athlete on the boat. Hannah is potentially not the most powerful at only 60kg, so her expertise will probably more be in how we operate the boat or where we put it on the racecourse, rather than the grinding for example."

6 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Sure, some females could potentially do some grinding BUT not Hannah Mills. Ben commented during the Press Conference this morning that Mills is very light.

Here is what Ben said:

“It will be interesting to see tomorrow in the lighter airs how we will implement the female athlete on the boat. Hannah is potentially not the most powerful at only 60kg, so her expertise will probably more be in how we operate the boat or where we put it on the racecourse, rather than the grinding for example."

That still leaves a number of roles she could do at a high level. By coincidence, exactly the same number of roles more than you could do.

3 minutes ago, enigmatically2 said:

That still leaves a number of roles she could do at a high level. By coincidence, exactly the same number of roles more than you could do.

I guess you are also that kind of person who says that she will just sit at the back of the Boat doing nothing:D

Just now, enigmatically2 said:

Duh dickhead. Re-read what I wrote. I am saying exactly the opposite

I am absolutely certain there is a language issue. He keeps counteracting his own arguments, and then just telling people to shut up when they point out his error. That combined with the enthusiasm of a child on his first computer leads to multiple contradictions.

Sailing is Spain seems to be still very popular. The Countrys biggest Newspaper "MARCA" has dedicated 8 exclusive Pages on the Spanish Sail Grand Prix & Spanish Sail GP Team...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

Concocting an event for Pete to win? Whatever was in his contract, holy crap whoever wrote it needs a raise! 

Actually, the NZ boat kinda dominated, seems they showed a clean pair of heels.

But what really needs redress is the role of the person behind Pete...behind every successful skipper is a woman.

46 minutes ago, barfy said:

behind every successful skipper is a woman.

Tried to discern a female behind him, to no avail.

Did Juan Sebastián Elcano have any woman onboard, don't think so. And where was the Spanish Princess?

This mixed gender thing is as fake as fuck, they better turn it into SexGP if they want to make profit.

19 minutes ago, Horn Rock said:

No luck with the wind, another light wind day. Looks more promising tomorrow.

Tomorrow they will have winds at the or near the upper wind limit.

Burling & the Kiwis are done for Season 2.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Burling & the Kiwis are done for Season 2.

Doesn't look great for them. They did okay in race 1, but the stupid time limit screwed them. Less than 5k watching on YT. Not great numbers.

Well, the light air certainly didn't help them... but it did highlight the fact that not forcing the girls into a critical role (trim / flight) beyond tactics and grinding means they are off the boat in the light. They had to put 'em on for the last race to save face on all their social media coverage of this being the first time the girls would be involved in the racing. Glad they were there, but again, stops short of real advancement.

I don't know what was up with the broadcasters, or the pre event media... there was a 30 minute puff piece about Billy Besson (sp?) who got the flick last week.. Apparently no one told the announcers who continued to call the Billy the french driver for the first two races.. I actually had to check that I was watching the right feed, and not an old race.

7 minutes ago, Horn Rock said:

Doesn't look great for them. They did okay in race 1, but the stupid time limit screwed them. Less than 5k watching on YT. Not great numbers.

The Starts are soooo critical in these light winds! Race 1 Ainslie & Slingsby nailed it and were at the front of the pack the whole Race resulting in a Photo Finish. I think Nina Curtis & Hannah Mills did a good job spotting the breeze. These two were acting more like a real Tactician like we used to be seeing in the old IACC Boats.

Race 2 GBR was in a great Position but Ben botched the last few seconds of the Start resulting being OCS and having to drop behind the Fleet.

Race 3 was great Race from Spithill and USA + incredible tight battle between AUS & DEN. Ainslie did well to stay ahead in front of the 4-Pack JPN, ESP, NZL and FRA.

Kiwi's "were robbed" on race 1 on hey, 3rd on water but initially reported as 7th, then 5th due to the TV schedule timeouts? Can't help feel thats a bit short, just play less in between videos. Bit of a lottery all over but nice work Jimmy getting that last minute win, but I'm still rooting for Slingers and the roo :lol:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, JonRowe said:

Kiwi's "were robbed" on race 1 on hey, 3rd on water but initially reported as 7th, then 5th due to the TV schedule timeouts? Can't help feel thats a bit short, just play less in between videos. Bit of a lottery all over but nice work Jimmy getting that last minute win, but I'm still rooting for Slingers and the roo :lol:

Many will disagree with me and probably you as well but I am just reporting what I am seeing concluding that I personally DO NOT TRUST the "Race Management System". Brits were apparently 1-foot early over the Start line, 0.5 Second in Race 2. How can they measure that?

This System reminds me of the Challenge System that is used in Tennis Tournaments when they play on Hardcourt & Grass. I remember the heated exchange Roger Federer once had with Umpire Jake Garner in the 2009 US Open Final which he lost.

Many will disagree with me and probably you as well but I am just reporting what I am seeing concluding that I personally DO NOT TRUST the "Race Management System". Brits were apparently 1-foot early over the Start line, 0.5 Second in Race 2. How can they measure that?

This System reminds me of the Challenge System that is used in Tennis Tournaments when they play on Hardcourt & Grass. I remember the heated exchange Roger Federer once had with Umpire Jake Garner in the 2009 US Open Final which he lost.

I thought the umpiring, especially since its now remote? was based on the race data off the boats, which is a combination of high resolution GPS and inertial navigation (B&G WTP style)? Willing to be corrected!

7 minutes ago, JonRowe said:

I thought the umpiring, especially since its now remote? was based on the race data off the boats, which is a combination of high resolution GPS and inertial navigation (B&G WTP style)? Willing to be corrected!

You are right, all the boats have ixblue IMUs .The team on site work hard to ensure that it is all accurate. The hardest events are probably NY and Plymouth due to interference with electronics. NY due to the amount of other signals, Plymouth because the military were messing around with high power radar and GPS blocking... thankfully only for the practice days.

Same long and boring intro has begun, 20 minutes of exaggerations.

Sorry, not staying up for it.

Spanish with Phil? have indeed broken the top of their mast in a capsize, according to the chat. Bad luck for the home team.