25 minutes ago, Cruisin Loser said:

Take it to PA, please.

Take it up your ass, like you know you want to.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
14 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Hey Merle,

Thast juste rude..............         

So, I join the club. I paid my dues.

Just now, Mrleft8 said:
17 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Hey Merle,

Thast juste rude..............         

So, I join the club. I paid my dues.

You callouse fuckeng woodeworkere.......                     :)

2 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

You callouse fuckeng woodeworkere.......                     :)

Wouldworker....

But with a fractured spine it's difficult.

40 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Dr Natalie Azar:

Dr. Natalie Azar: Despite new study, 'you can use ...

Nice recovery. My comment was because your first post was of a purely political figure, therefore , PA. 

The accomplished non-political figures are redeeming. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Wouldworker....

But with a fractured spine it's difficult.

Sorry, hope you get feeling better. 

56 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Ms Amanda Gorman

a person wearing a suit and tie talking on a cell phone: Amanda Gorman reads a poem during the inauguration of President Joe Biden at the Capitol in Washington on Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021. (Erin Schaff/The New York Times)

Good troll , using the black kid and the jewish singer would have sent them bonkers!

Gents, I had no agenda at all. Psaki just screamed competence to me yesterday. I'd been thinking about her for 24 hours -- call it Covid dreaming. 

I've been fortunate to meet many such.

My daughter just had a baby. No one can top that.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Dr Natalie Azar:

Dr. Natalie Azar: Despite new study, 'you can use ...

Lingerie line brings sexy back for breast cancer survivors (today.com) This was one of the first google search responses..

People will call me callous for this response, and quite frankly, fuck em.  Why?  A good friend, wonderful wife and partner (to her husband) and community servant is a survivor after voluntary mastectomy due to genetic realities.

Mom deceased with the most ugly you can imagine Inflamatory  Breast Cancer , IBC.  Look it up and cry.

Sister has gone through two bouts 10 years apart.

My spin trimmer left us for almost 2 years recovering from breast cancer surgery.....  She still trims in light air now....

Breast cancer is common, unfortunately,  let us not make it a badge.

Why the fuck don't you start a thread asking about competent men.  Can you find any?  Buehler?

Ok, there's Biden, maybe Macron, Obama, Tim Cook and a few others.  But we just went though a 4 year period where completely incompetent men were lauded and applauded.  And I include Betsy DeVos in that list.

OK, Women?   For real?  Right now? Merkel, Yellen, Waites, Sturgeon, Pelosi, Harris. LaGrande, Ardern,....  The list is VERY long.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Why the fuck don't you start a thread asking about competent men.  Can you find any?  Buehler?

Ok, there's Biden, maybe Macron, Obama, Tim Cook and a few others.  But we just went though a 4 year period where completely incompetent men were lauded and applauded.  And I include Betsy DeVos in that list.

OK, Women?   For real?  Right now? Merkel, Yellen, Waites, Sturgeon, Pelosi, Harris. LaGrande, Ardern,....  The list is VERY long.

OOOOOOPPPPPs , sorry, take it to PA

18 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

....  But we just went though a 4 year period where completely incompetent men were lauded and applauded. ...

Seems like a good time to celebrate competent women IMHO.  The main issue with the thread is that it has turned into "prominent competent women".  My wife, for example, was unbelievably competent during the time our kids were growing up, but that kind of competence is rarely celebrated.  

So, hats off to all the non-prominent but very competent women who actually make this world function.  We men generally just fuck around with boats and try not to get in the way. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

My wife, for example, was unbelievably competent during the time our

How sexist can you be to qualify when your wife was competetent?

Just now, warbird said:

How sexist can you be to qualify when your wife was competetent?

You are implying that I am suggesting there were times she wasn't.  You would be wrong.  

• Like 1

I recall a post where Dabnis claimed that his wife turned white as a sheet when she realized that her wallet was gone from their shopping cart....

I of course asked what color she'd been before that incident. His response was something along the lines of: "Well, WHITE of course, I wouldn't marry a non-white woman!"

A couple of you guys are dumb. Others are even dumber than that.

41 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Take it to PA

• Like 1

Heddy, not Hedley

undefined

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

here's one

DEKMF1NR?format=jpg&name=medium

Get used to it. 

It will be hard for most Americans though, after sucking on a fire hose of lies for over four years, this will be a retraining exercise.

3 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

You doeng the meyer lemones?  How aboute the mapelle syrup?   Ime doeng bothe!                        :)

HOPEFULLY the lemons may come back this year, doubtful, but maybe. Maple syrup in Florida..... No.

5 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Gents, I had no agenda at all. Psaki just screamed competence to me yesterday. I'd been thinking about her for 24 hours -- call it Covid dreaming. 

I've been fortunate to meet many such.

My daughter just had a baby. No one can top that.

Congratulations grandpa.

"No one can top that."  My daughter had twins, boy and a girl. They will be 3 years old in 4 days.  :)

• Like 2

I think the world would be a better place if we just let women run everything, they are just more competent than men in total. Men could spend their time sailing and doing chores.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, warbird said:

Lingerie line brings sexy back for breast cancer survivors (today.com) This was one of the first google search responses..

I always forget how limited some folks are in imagination and intellect. Then Warbird and VWAP jump in. 

10 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

Heddy, not Hedley

We see what you did there.

Peace gents

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

I think the world would be a better place if we just let women run everything, they are just more competent than men in total.

They already do.

They just let us think we are in charge.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

She's stayed alive.

Has anyone seen her lately? Some speculation out there that Lil' Rocket man decided she was getting too powerful, and had her disappeared.

13 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
3 hours ago, billy backstay said:

Kim Jong Un's sister?  What are her creds??

She's stayed alive.

Yep. Can anyone name another NK female? Curiously, she was apparently demoted last week. Heh, I'll bet it wasn't because she's a dummy. One source I found suggested it wasn't so much a demotion as a repurposing. We'll see. 

I'll take brains over boobs every time.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Sure, call me crazy but this gal has it going on: 

North Korea's first sister forges ahead - Asia Times

You do realize that just by saying that you could end up being shot out of cannon, so yes you are crazy.

Maybe it’s because I’ve been around and worked with competent women my whole life that I don’t find their existence remarkable. I’ve always known gender is not a prerequisite for competence......meh.......

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Maybe it’s because I’ve been around and worked with competent women my whole life that I don’t find their existence remarkable. I’ve always known gender is not a prerequisite for competence......meh.......

Best foredeck teamwork I have ever had, on any boat I've run, were female.

In both FD and LE, there are numerous competent women that can kick ass on most of their male brethren.

WL

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Point Break said:

True that.   My sisters kick ass.

This thread for Holdout Neanderthals.   U kno  who u are.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, blunderfull said:

she's kinda cute and can turn a wrench ok, but her voice and speech pattern would make me jump off a cliff

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, White Lightning2 said:

Best foredeck teamwork I have ever had, on any boat I've run, were female.

In both FD and LE, there are numerous competent women that can kick ass on most of their male brethren.

WL

all my best headsail trimmers have been gals. The were always quicker to figure out their release and take-up timing and deck choreography

1 hour ago, Bump-n-Grind said:
2 hours ago, blunderfull said:

she's kinda cute and can turn a wrench ok, but her voice and speech pattern would make me jump off a cliff

Theise statementtes bringe allotte into questione...... juste sayeng.......             :)

22 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I'm willing to bet that most of these women can't stand working with other women. 

That is the kind of statement that some men make when they are trying to keep women in their place. Next it will be comments about that time of the month.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:
24 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I'm willing to bet that most of these women can't stand working with other women. 

That is the kind of statement that some men make when they are trying to keep women in their place. Next it will be comments about that time of the month.

I thouht the saime tihinge........             :)

15 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Theise statementtes bringe allotte into questione...... juste sayeng.......             :)

you ever seen her on tv?

21 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Take it up your ass, like you know you want to.

Preserved. 

I will not respond in kind, as you well know. 

This is my problem with politics outside of PA, it brings the people from PA and their attitude, which is, overwhelmingly, one of contempt, derision, and outright hatred, as in this instance. 

I sincerely hope that your back heals well. 

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, Cruisin Loser said:

I sincerely hope that your back heals well. 

The Texas gentellman showes he ist indeede a gentellman firste.                                              :)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, blunderfull said:

Paige Vanzant.  

I totally acknowledge this kid's competence. 

And I hate what she does.

Fight when you have to. Don't when you don't.

16 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Men could spend their time sailing and doing chores.

fixed , now go stand in the naughty corner .

• Like 1
On 1/23/2021 at 12:07 PM, Blue Crab said:

here's one

DEKMF1NR?format=jpg&name=medium

Really? Are we so thin on the ground, such a fascinating exception to the rule that it deserves a thread of it's own?

You guys crack me up. 

7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Really? Are we so thin on the ground, such a fascinating exception to the rule that it deserves a thread of it's own?

You guys crack me up. 

Would you prefer an "Incompetent Women" thread?  That would be dancing on thin ice. ;-)

2 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

Would you prefer an "Incompetent Women" thread?  That would be dancing on thin ice. ;-)

Not at all. They would be exceptional. 

You walked into that one. :D

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You guys crack me up. 

This is ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ one of those statements that doesn't mean what it says.

Bless her heart.

(^^^^^^^^^^^^^ there's another one.)

55 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

You guys crack me up. 

This is ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ one of those statements that doesn't mean what it says.

Bless her heart.

(^^^^^^^^^^^^^ there's another one.)

blesse herre hearte............                    :)

20 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Yep. Can anyone name another NK female? Curiously, she was apparently demoted last week. Heh, I'll bet it wasn't because she's a dummy. One source I found suggested it wasn't so much a demotion as a repurposing. We'll see. 

I'll take brains over boobs every time.

Brains are way sexier!!!

• Like 2