Chemical stripping bottom paint

Hi folks, I have an epoxy/balsa F9ax and would like to remove a bunch of bottom paint from my ama's that were previously painted for in water folded storage...since I'm in mast up storage sanding off is not possible...any recommendations on a stripper that would be safe for my boat??? TIA

I just did my boat with Citrus-strip.

Got it at Home Depot or Lowes in the half gallon sizes.

slap it on, cover with sheet plastic and let it sit overnight.

Removed 9 coats with a quality pull handscraper the next day. Pull, snap wrist to fling wad of paint into trashpail, repeat until done.

Remove the plastic only as you need to. You do not want any stripper to dry out else you have to re-wet and let it sink in.

No fumes, organic and cheap (came out 1/3rd the price of Soystrip I used the prior time (Cannot get Soystrip in large containers anymore).

Make sure she swims well and understands how to stay out of the way of the boom. High heels c CB com k Also, she probably ought to do her entertaining her snide the boat in rough seas and cold weather. 
   If you abide by these guidelines, most strippers are probably safe for your boat. 

6 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Make sure she swims well and understands how to stay out of the way of the boom. High heels c CB com k Also, she probably ought to do her entertaining her snide the boat in rough seas and cold weather. 
   If you abide by these guidelines, most strippers are probably safe for your boat. 

Non-marking high heels please.

8 minutes ago, Will1073 said:

Non-marking high heels please.

Milady wears a green one and a red one. She switches them around to mess with me though I don't know the difference anyway. Joke's on her.