Sign in to follow this  
hobie1616

Dominion Sues Rudy

The 107-page lawsuit, filed in the Federal District Court in Washington, accuses Mr. Giuliani of carrying out “a viral disinformation campaign about Dominion” made up of “demonstrably false” allegations, in part to enrich himself through legal fees and his podcast. The suit seeks damages of more than $1.3 billion and is based on more than 50 statements Mr. Giuliani made at legislative hearings, on Twitter, on his podcast and in the conservative news media, where he spun a fictitious narrative of a plot by one of the biggest voting machine manufacturers in the country to flip votes to President Biden.

Rudy Giuliani Sued by Dominion Voting Systems Over False Election Claims

• Like 3

Oopsie 

How did the clowns in the circus believe this was not gonna happen?

Say the bullshit often enough and loud enough was gonna keep Donnie in power and them protected by the Dictator and his complicit cronies in the DOJ?

Well that worked out splendidly didn’t it.

Rudi and Sidney should be disbarred and living in a flea infested dumpster when this is is finally put too bed.

Of course they won’t,  there will be a passing of hats amongst the Trumpers because it’s so very unfair, the reward for the bullshit will be a double wide trailer under a flight path instead.

31 minutes ago, mathystuff said:

Expecting a Tucker defense here.

"No reasonable person could take my client seriously, your honor."

The ex-President sure did.  What does that tell us?

7 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Oopsie 

Say the bullshit often enough and loud enough was gonna keep Donnie in power and them protected by the Dictator and his complicit cronies in the DOJ?

Rudi and Sidney should be disbarred and living in a flea infested dumpster when this is is finally put too bed.

Of course they won’t,  there will be a passing of hats amongst the Trumpers because it’s so very unfair, the reward for the bullshit will be a double wide trailer under a flight path instead.

People like Rudy will always be "delivered" in a limo with an entourage, similar to the "broke" Roger Stone when he showed up to court.  They will never be "trailer poor".

Just an aside, but Dominion acquired Premier Election Solutions about ten years ago and built part of their current business on that IP.

Premier Election Solutions is a bit more memorable for their previous brand name ... Diebold. So Dominion is -- in a sense -- Diebold.

This case may get settled eventually, because Giuliani's team will undoubtedly go after Dominion's IP, and the well-established security holes in those systems; Link to the study.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Oopsie 

Rudi and Sidney should be disbarred and living together in a flea infested dumpster when this is is finally put too bed.

Connubial bliss and shared hair dye formulas are in their futures, I have no doubt.

No problem at all. At his latest daily rates of $20k, he'd have that money in cash in just about 180 years.

... well, not including taxes.

... and that would be working and billing 365 days per year, for 180 years.

... and, ok, future clients probably won't pay him that well.

... if they pay at all.

... and he may actually not live that long. Has he consulted Mike Pence on that matter?

44 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Just an aside, but Dominion acquired Premier Election Solutions about ten years ago and built part of their current business on that IP.

Premier Election Solutions is a bit more memorable for their previous brand name ... Diebold. So Dominion is -- in a sense -- Diebold.

This case may get settled eventually, because Giuliani's team will undoubtedly go after Dominion's IP, and the well-established security holes in those systems; Link to the study.

Because there’s no way dominion has fixed any IP problems in the last 10 years.  And Dominion has already established their case based on all the retractions from the right wing noise machine.  Rudy is toast.

1 minute ago, roundthebuoys said:

Because there’s no way dominion has fixed any IP problems in the last 10 years.  And Dominion has already established their case based on all the retractions from the right wing noise machine.  Rudy is toast.

Bullshitters have a tough time in court. 

1 hour ago, mikewof said:

Lol. Is that study really from 2004? Trust mikey to defend shitbag Rudy with 17 year old thing.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Lol. Is that study really from 2004? Trust mikey to defend shitbag Rudy with 17 year old thing.

There still a few folks that don't have Mikey on ignore?   The patience is strong in you, padawan.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

Defend Giuliani? I used to live in NYC when he fucked the city up the ass.

Anyway, just because you secretly support Giuliani due to your investments in Riordan, doesn't mean you can project that onto others. Even after 9/11 I recognized him as the showboating dimwit that he is. Too bad you aren't equally observant.

As for the Dominion machines, if you did your homework, which you did not, you would know that they still apparently use the IP from their acquisitions, and the concerns about their security are not just 2004, but rather 2020, https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/officials-raised-concerns-for-years-about-security-of-u-s-voting-machines-software-systems/article_bec0fc86-2144-11eb-bc8c-bb85a60db758.html

The fundamental problem with you is that you're blinded by politics. Our guy won? Great, your concerns about election security evaporate, because it's not about the process for you, but politics become a kind of slightly intelligent version of spectator sports.  But where were you back with Gore and Diebold? Did you speak out back then? Please understand Clove, I do get it, you have limited brain power, so you have to be selective in how you use it. I don't fault you for that, but if you can't connect the dots from Diebold to Dominion, then you should perhaps shut your mouth, put away your keyboard and read for a few moments.

• Downvote 1

Giuliani Says He Cannot Pay $1.3 Billion in Damages Because He Does Not Know Any Real Billionaires

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Responding to Dominion Voting Systems’ huge defamation lawsuit against him, Rudy Giuliani said that he would not be able to pay $1.3 billion in damages because he does not know any real billionaires.

“If I knew an actual billionaire, I’d say, ‘Hey, I’m in a tough fix. Can you help me pay off this thing?’ ” Giuliani said. “But I don’t know anyone like that.”

Not only does he not know any actual billionaires, but the people he does know are “just the opposite,” Giuliani said.

“Forget about $1.3 billion,” he scoffed. “They can’t even pay their legal bills.”

The former New York mayor said that, if Dominion wins its case against him, he will have no choice but to declare bankruptcy. “I guess I do know someone who could help me with that,” he said.

10 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Defend Giuliani? I used to live in NYC when he fucked the city up the ass.

Anyway, just because you secretly support Giuliani due to your investments in Riordan, doesn't mean you can project that onto others. Even after 9/11 I recognized him as the showboating dimwit that he is. Too bad you aren't equally observant.

As for the Dominion machines, if you did your homework, which you did not, you would know that they still apparently use the IP from their acquisitions, and the concerns about their security are not just 2004, but rather 2020, https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/officials-raised-concerns-for-years-about-security-of-u-s-voting-machines-software-systems/article_bec0fc86-2144-11eb-bc8c-bb85a60db758.html

The fundamental problem with you is that you're blinded by politics. Our guy won? Great, your concerns about election security evaporate, because it's not about the process for you, but politics become a kind of slightly intelligent version of spectator sports.  But where were you back with Gore and Diebold? Did you speak out back then? Please understand Clove, I do get it, you have limited brain power, so you have to be selective in how you use it. I don't fault you for that, but if you can't connect the dots from Diebold to Dominion, then you should perhaps shut your mouth, put away your keyboard and read for a few moments.

Will your gasbaggery never cease?

3 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

At least you're sufficiently intelligent enough to know about the link to Diebold. Maybe you can explain some of this to Clove Hitch with stick figures, he might understand those.

Yes, they did apparently fix some of those problems, but the nature of computers is that a company like that can't be reactive, they have to be proactive with that level of security. They fixed the SD card weakness, but it seems that as a Canadian company, the security of the U.S. vote doesn't seem to sufficiently concern them that they're willing to open up at least a layer of these security concerns ...

All three companies “have faced criticism over a lack of transparency and reluctance to open up their proprietary systems to outside testing,” the Associated Press reported. In 2019, the AP found that these companies “had long skimped on security in favor of convenience and operated under a shroud of financial and operational secrecy despite their critical role in elections.”

It's a mistake to say "okay, Biden won; our concerns over voter fraud are gone." We have an obligation of oversight with these companies.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Maybe when University of Florida stops sucking, and you get laid ... so yeah, never.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, mikewof said:

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

If you do the above, it seems to moderate a bit

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikewof said:

At least you're sufficiently intelligent enough to know about the link to Diebold. Maybe you can explain some of this to Clove Hitch with stick figures, he might understand those.

Yes, they did apparently fix some of those problems, but the nature of computers is that a company like that can't be reactive, they have to be proactive with that level of security. They fixed the SD card weakness, but it seems that as a Canadian company, the security of the U.S. vote doesn't seem to sufficiently concern them that they're willing to open up at least a layer of these security concerns ...

All three companies “have faced criticism over a lack of transparency and reluctance to open up their proprietary systems to outside testing,” the Associated Press reported. In 2019, the AP found that these companies “had long skimped on security in favor of convenience and operated under a shroud of financial and operational secrecy despite their critical role in elections.”

It's a mistake to say "okay, Biden won; our concerns over voter fraud are gone." We have an obligation of oversight with these companies.

Get over voter fraud.  It's not a thing.  Do you know anyone who has committed voter fraud?

3 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Get over voter fraud.  It's not a thing.  Do you know anyone who has committed voter fraud?

Definitely not, why would they?

So given your knowledge of Diebold, and your knowledge of Dominion, the idea of proprietary computer systems controlling public elections without sufficient oversight, this doesn't concern you?

• Downvote 1

Well this was fucking predictable, Mikey's been drinking from the Qanon cup.:lol:

• Like 2

@mikewof

https://psychology-tools.com/test/autism-spectrum-quotient

You are aware that you absolutely don't get the point, right? If all Giuliani said would have been, "there might be a security problem." He would not get sued. But he did not just do that, right? He alleged fraud and Dominion being a co-conspirator without any proof whatsoever. Do you understand the difference?

12 minutes ago, mad said:

Well this was fucking predictable, Mikey's been drinking from the Qanon cup.:lol:

Whether it's backing Rudy on this nonsense or spewing anti mask bullshit,  he always finds a way to parrot Trump tard talking points 

50 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Giuliani Says He Cannot Pay $1.3 Billion in Damages Because He Does Not Know Any Real Billionaires

So how much does he have?

Send it in.

All of it.

24 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Send it in.

All of it.

And all the money you make NEXT year.

And the year after that.

etc

- DSK

Definitely not, why would they?

So given your knowledge of Diebold, and your knowledge of Dominion, the idea of proprietary computer systems controlling public elections without sufficient oversight, this doesn't concern you?

Not even a little.

6 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Not even a little.

On the other hand...

Express-Vote-Feature.jpg

ES&S machines are used in several states such as Kentucky and they don't give a paper receipt. So no vote recounts of paper. Those are the ones people should worry about. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

On the other hand...

Express-Vote-Feature.jpg

ES&S machines are used in several states such as Kentucky and they don't give a paper receipt. So no vote recounts of paper. Those are the ones people should worry about. 

Especially when the company has prinicipals that are Republican campaign officers.

- DSK

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Whether it's backing Rudy on this nonsense or spewing anti mask bullshit,  he always finds a way to parrot Trump tard talking points 

Mike’s not a Trumptard.  He’s just a blowhard who has an opinion on everything.  He really, really likes to hear himself talk.  If no one replied to his BS he’d still post it, because he’s mentally ill.  Reminds me of Tedious Tom but in Toms case his illness is narrowly focused around dogballs.

15 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Especially when the company has prinicipals that are Republican campaign officers.

- DSK

Exactly.

15 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

funny no one ever questioned them.

Curious, that. I noticed that in the Democrat document to improve election security they call for voting machines that leave a paper trail. I'm sure the Republicans will have some problems with that, it's getting harder for them to win all the time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Send it in.

All of it.

Pretty sure that's the first thing Rudy's lawyer is going to tell him. 

3 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Pretty sure that's the first thing Rudy's lawyer is going to tell him. 

Rudy could represent himself. 

Please. Please do that. 

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Rudy could represent himself. 

Please. Please do that. 

I thought he might, but figure he'll balk at his $20k a day fee. 

17 minutes ago, Mark K said:

I thought he might, but figure he'll balk at his $20k a day fee. 

He could pay himself as a consultant. I think he should go for $50K a day just to set the bar. 

35 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Exactly.

Curious, that. I noticed that in the Democrat document to improve election security they call for voting machines that leave a paper trail. I'm sure the Republicans will have some problems with that, it's getting harder for them to win all the time. 

Well, that's why they're taking it to the next level... armed revolt against election results.

That's allowed under the Constitution, it specifically says that we Duh'merrikunz can use our GUNZ to overthrow a tyrannical gubbermint. Like if the try to make us wear masks n' shit. Or try to claim that a Democrat won an election which is obviously fraud.

- DSK

12 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Sidney can represent him. Maybe Lin would. 

The Daisy Chain Defense! It would be epic! 

1 hour ago, roundthebuoys said:

Not even a little.

Did it concern you in the Bush-Gore election? Did it concern you when Diebold was sued by the State of California and ended up settling for a few million dollars and changes to the machines?

Hopefully Clove Hitch won't watch this video, he'll immediately consider it propaganda ...

• Downvote 1

Dominion, what does that word mean? :blink:

2 hours ago, mathystuff said:

@mikewof

https://psychology-tools.com/test/autism-spectrum-quotient

You are aware that you absolutely don't get the point, right? If all Giuliani said would have been, "there might be a security problem." He would not get sued. But he did not just do that, right? He alleged fraud and Dominion being a co-conspirator without any proof whatsoever. Do you understand the difference?

I don't give a rat's blue asshole about Giuliani.

As for Dominion, there are issues with their products that they still refuse to address. I've little doubt that Giuliani's team will attack that.

The meat of this story isn't Giuliani, it's the security and reliability of our elections. We seemed to get through the 2020 election fairly, based on the general election, but the same cannot necessarily be said of earlier elections and we can't necessarily say the same about future elections. If we don't wrap our heads around this eventually, the problem will come back. In the words of the election official in the video, "we need to be a little bit more demanding from the vendors as to the technical specifications of this equipment ... I would much rather at this point focus on allowing citizens to select technology that satisfies their needs."

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Sidney can represent him. Maybe Lin would. 

I'm sure Lin Wood would. Do you mind if I call you Chuck?

2 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

If you don't have skin in the game of free and fair elections in the United States of America, then say that. But your attempts to reframe this into yet another Trump debate is going to fail ... he lost, get over it, fuckwit.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, mikewof said:

As for Dominion, there are issues with their products that they still refuse to address.

Like? 

Give me a specific examples of an actual issue with the company's product.

I've little doubt that Giuliani's team will attack that.

The meat of this story isn't Giuliani, it's the security and reliability of our elections.

Well, no.  This story is about Guiliani facing consequences for all this gratuitous defamation he's been engaging in.  

The security & reliability of elections story has been around for a long time, and will be with us for as long as the republic does.  It's practically built into the system. 

But Dominion has a paper trail, and results matched, over & over again.  A bunch of other voting machines don't even have that.  There's no paper involved.  There is no way to doublecheck anything.  I'd worry about those, before I'd worry about Dominion. (as noted in the 2004 article you linked)

If you wanna learn about the big picture (& how the Dominion allegations fit into that big picture), read/follow Jenny Cohn.  

https://demcastusa.com/2019/10/23/jenny-cohn-election-security-advocate-extraordinaire/

https://jennycohn1.medium.com/

https://twitter.com/jennycohn1

6 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Mike’s not a Trumptard.  He’s just a blowhard who has an opinion on everything.  He really, really likes to hear himself talk.  If no one replied to his BS he’d still post it, because he’s mentally ill.  Reminds me of Tedious Tom but in Toms case his illness is narrowly focused around dogballs.

Have to disagree with that. He posts about quite a range of stuff to do with Govt overreach which I find quite interesting. Eminent domain abuses, qualified immunity abuses and 4th Amendment abuses to name 3.

FKT

• Like 1

don't turn this place into some cocksucking law library.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frenchie said:

Like? 

Give me a specific examples of an actual issue with the company's product.

Well, no.  This story is about Guiliani facing consequences for all this gratuitous defamation he's been engaging in.  

The security & reliability of elections story has been around for a long time, and will be with us for as long as the republic does.  It's practically built into the system. 

But Dominion has a paper trail, and results matched, over & over again.  A bunch of other voting machines don't even have that.  There's no paper involved.  There is no way to doublecheck anything.  I'd worry about those, before I'd worry about Dominion. (as noted in the 2004 article you linked)

If you wanna learn about the big picture (& how the Dominion allegations fit into that big picture), read/follow Jenny Cohn.  

https://demcastusa.com/2019/10/23/jenny-cohn-election-security-advocate-extraordinaire/

https://jennycohn1.medium.com/

https://twitter.com/jennycohn1

I think you're looking for a shitfight that doesn't exist here. I already wrote that it seems that Diebold-type shenanigans were not apparent in this election. The results seemed without those crazy "pop" and inflections from the Gore-Bush election.

As for Giuliani, I don't give a shit what happens with him. I am sure that his team will pull up all the old history of Dominion buying the Diebold IP and then incorporating it into their current products. To your questions, the issue with Dominion is the same issue as with Diebold, insufficient transparency to their process. https://www.accesswire.com/471912/Voting-Technology-Companies-in-the-US--Their-Histories-and-Present-Contributions, the Texas SoS and Attorney General rejected the Dominion machines three times for not meeting their security standards. This isn't really about a bunch of people bitching about the results of the 2020 election, it's about a clear and emerging danger with a technology that is proprietary and not open sourced. https://www.rollcall.com/2019/06/07/a-paper-record-for-every-voter-its-time-for-congress-to-act/

Yes, Dominion had paper trails because they came off notable failures, and they needed them. But not all the voting machines from all companies had them and there is no guarantee that they will have them inthefuture.com. Nor is a paper trail necessarily secure unless it can be validated later and independently.

This is an easy problem to solve in my opinion ... open source the validation software and put the entire voting record into a blockchain. If I want to make sure that my vote was registered as I intended, I should be able to download the blockchain and check it. There is no reason why this process needs to be controlled by private companies and not the voting public, except for what Ishmael correctly wrote up there, the ability to rig elections is apparently a type of "relief valve" that some don't want to lose. A blockchain would have what a paper record doesn't have, and it wouldn't even be all that unmanageable, with 100 million votes, each vote carries a name, county, an identifier from the polling place, a couple handshakes in the blockchain, and the voting record for that voting action. That would be a few gigabytes at the most.

That's a system that is "secure and reliable", one that is beholden and controlled by the voters. This idea that we have to accept failure and opacity with the voting process is silly. We have the means now to make these open and accountable.

I remember back in the 1990s, I covered the elections in Namibia, and even back then, somehow Namibia managed to create a type of paper-driven blockchain with not a computer in sight, they literally did it with carbon paper and thumb-prints. And yet here we are, thirty years later, and we can't even approach the transparency of an election in Namibia?

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

who in their right mind would call a nurse working in the current crisis a fuckwit?

mikey, you got serious issues.

His nursing is fine. It doesn't carte-blanche his fuckwitttcism.

By your dumb-ass logic, any healthcare provider should be allowed to drive drunk.

7 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Delusions of a demented leprechaun who can't process the collapse of his beloved Gators.

30 minutes ago, mikewof said:

As for Giuliani, I don't give a shit what happens with him. I

This shows exactly why mikey is the biggest lying cunt here.

After starting with that, he wen on to post a few paragraphs shafting same companies Giuliani did.

Amazing, he still has a contract.

5 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Have to disagree with that. He posts about quite a range of stuff to do with Govt overreach which I find quite interesting. Eminent domain abuses, qualified immunity abuses and 4th Amendment abuses to name 3.

FKT

That’s what I meant to say Tom is relatively OK when the subject isn’t guns.

10 hours ago, rastro said:

This shows exactly why mikey is the biggest lying cunt here.

After starting with that, he wen on to post a few paragraphs shafting same companies Giuliani did.

Amazing, he still has a contract.

You are too poorly educated to know what happened with the Dominion-subsidiary machines in The Philippines.

You should stick to areas in which you have some expertise ... like uh, conspiracy theories about 9/11. You're good at that.

18 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

...who project what they themselves do onto the other team.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mikewof said:

It's funny, says he doesn't give a shit about Rudy, but writes paragraph after paragraph defending Rudy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

It's funny, says he doesn't give a shit about Rudy, but writes paragraph after paragraph defending Rudy.

Wofsey will argue water isn't wet.

3 minutes ago, mad said:

Don't get him started....

6 hours ago, Fakenews said:

That’s what I meant to say Tom is relatively OK when the subject isn’t guns.

When is that?

49 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Except I didn't defend him in any way. You just imagined that, because you have a hard-on for him and you're sufficiently ignorant not to understand the threat from closed-process, opaque voting hardware. You see a threat from a neutered old man, but you don't see a threat from a Canadian Conglomerate that holds the keys to our free and fair elections in its fist. That's by design, and you swallowed it whole.

Your lack of worldliness has manifested itself in the style that a third grader perceives all who don't agree with her lunch table policies in lockstep unison to be her sworn enemies.

You're like a kind of a child in that sense, but in others too ... I feel an odd kind of protective urge with you, in the manner of finding a helpless bird that has fallen from its nest. You know there is no chance that this bird will ever become the predator that Mother Nature intended, but you stick the poor thing in a shoebox with some leaves to at least give it some measure of comfort.

Enough hyperbole ... here's the reality; our elections are far from secure. It this was 1890, there might be an excuse. But in the era of the blockchain, there is no longer any excuse, other than that those in power (and this includes people from both political parties) find open and transparent elections to be a threat to the way they do business. You don't understand that apparently, because politics is a type of sport to you. Though you're not as blatantly ignorant as the local "Triumvirate of Idiots" consisting of Mad, Gator and Randumb, you don't seem terribly interested in seeking out truth. And in that measure, politics is never a game, it's a tool to accomplish free and fair elections, it's a tool to accomplish justice, to accomplish protection of the weak, to protect the minority from the majority. Until you understand that, you will continue to have your ass handed to you on a wooden plank, and you will continue to seek the calming refuge of a gaggle of scoundrels who tell you that you are in good company.

Please, do you shitfighting, get it out of your system. But if you take nothing else from this thread, let it be that our voting system is profoundly broken, and other than the need of a small group of political elites to control the process, it doesn't need to be this way. Elections do not belong to politics, they don't belong to officials, they belong to We, the People. And the tool that will open these elections up forever and for good will be the blockchain.

"Blockchain Elections, because Raz'r doesn't want to be a dipshit anymore."

30 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
33 minutes ago, mad said:

Don't get him started....

I won't see unless its quoted.:P

20 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Meh

8 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Meh

I know. It hurts to purge one's inner dipshit. Keep at it, you'll get there.

Until then, lick the palms of your perceived masters.

9 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Meh

1 minute ago, mikewof said:

Got him to be brief, anyway. That's progress!

2 hours ago, mikewof said:

You are too poorly educated to know what happened

mikeydoesntkill.jpg.fe4228e78253604a222f1d7575aadf64.jpg

"We're now at some 26 deaths from COVID-19 in the USA and less than 4,000 globally. There is a lot about these numbers that suggests something other than "pandemic."   mikewof, march 2020.

What a legend he is.  Almost every prediction he made is wrong.  But that doesn't stop him, nor does it stop him attempting to rewite the past.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mad said:

I won't see unless its quoted.:P

Get your settings right and you don't have to see those either:

image.thumb.png.ea207f3d246d9914ea8fbdd3b2bf980b.png

1 hour ago, rastro said:

mikeydoesntkill.jpg.fe4228e78253604a222f1d7575aadf64.jpg

"We're now at some 26 deaths from COVID-19 in the USA and less than 4,000 globally. There is a lot about these numbers that suggests something other than "pandemic."   mikewof, march 2020.

What a legend he is.  Almost every prediction he made is wrong.  But that doesn't stop him, nor does it stop him attempting to rewite the past.

Just wow. Good find. What a fucking idiot

2 hours ago, mikewof said:

I know. It hurts to purge one's inner dipshit. Keep at it, you'll get there.

Until then, lick the palms of your perceived masters.

You are PA’s inner dipshit.  Purging you wouldn’t hurt one bit.

1 hour ago, Rain Man said:

Yeah, unless I point out your self-indulgent tax issues, then suddenly you're all ears and I'm magically not on your ignore list anymore.

Funny how that works, huh?

35 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Just wow. Good find. What a fucking idiot

It was right when I wrote it, things change.

Just like you decided that you no longer believe in Randumb's 9/11 conspiracy theories once Frenchie and the rest beat his nonsense into the ground. You slinked away from that one like a skunk.

Maybe our Unaposter should spend time helping his mom get the vaccine? A good friend got hers this morning by persisting and finally getting on an alert list - reservations were done in 5 minutes, hour for the drive thru.

Or just continue to bitch and blather.

edit: And yes, I helped and went with today. It is what we do for those we care about.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Maybe our Unaposter should spend time helping his mom get the vaccine? A good friend got hers this morning by persisting and finally getting on an alert list - reservations were done in 5 minutes, hour for the drive thru.

edit: And yes, I helped and went with today. It is what we do for those we care about.

And maybe you should be concerned about election issues.

But you're not. Because you don't care. That's the reality of all this ... you don't care about equity, you don't care about well-conducted elections. You care about politics ... because you don't have the capacity to care about larger issues.

So you helped someone today. I guess you think you deserve some kind of reward? And all those people who change adult diapers, change wound dressings twice a day, feed adults like babies, and don't get paid a dime for their full-time job? In your mind, your minor contribution is the same, because that's the limit of your experience.

14 hours ago, mikewof said:

I think you're looking for a shitfight that doesn't exist here.

We know there is a shitfight here, because you are in the thread.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Battlecheese said:

We know there is a shitfight here, because you are in the thread.

And whenever you pop out of your mold encrusted basement, I know that you finally found something you understand.

Mad - Dementia = Battlecheese

And you still claim to know something about physics ... there are suppositories that know more physics than you do.

23 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

shes 91, shes going to die anyway. better to give her dose to someone a bit younger and a lot more important.

1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

shes 91, shes going to die anyway. better to give her dose to someone a bit younger and a lot more important.

We'll all be dead in two shakes of a lamb's tail, you included. When you shuffle off this mortal coil, what will you have produced of lasting value?

23 minutes ago, mikewof said:

We'll all be dead in two shakes of a lamb's tail, you included. When you shuffle off this mortal coil, what will you have produced of lasting value?

Folding boats

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rain Man said:

But then you miss the occasional gem like this. :P

27 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Folding boats

34 minutes ago, mikewof said:

a record of your incompetence.

of course, its value is questionable.

52 minutes ago, mikewof said:

And maybe you should be concerned about election issues.

But you're not. Because you don't care. That's the reality of all this ... you don't care about equity, you don't care about well-conducted elections. You care about politics ... because you don't have the capacity to care about larger issues.

So you helped someone today. I guess you think you deserve some kind of reward? And all those people who change adult diapers, change wound dressings twice a day, feed adults like babies, and don't get paid a dime for their full-time job? In your mind, your minor contribution is the same, because that's the limit of your experience.

Self indulgent, sociopathic, gasbags like yourself don’t see the percentage in helping other people.

SAD!

FFS, guys.

This was supposed to be a fun thread about Giuliani getting what he deserves.

Get back on track, please.

5 minutes ago, mathystuff said:

FFS, guys.

Bashing our resident dipshit is always appropriate in the threads in which he appears.

Why are you talking about sheep?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Why are you talking about sheep?

Fuck the sheep, I'll have the lamb. 

classic-rack-of-lamb-horiz-a-1200.jpg

5 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Fuck the sheep, I'll have the lamb. 

What are you? Some sort of Ozzie pedo?

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

What are you? Some sort of Ozzie Kiwi pedo?

FTFY.

FKT

12 hours ago, mathystuff said:

FFS, guys.

Enemy of my enemy?

Giuliani has already fallen down the well of history. Who gives a shit about him? These are our elections, we need to assume ownership of them.

A well-conducted blockchain-verified election would allow anyone with a laptop to calculate the vote tallies as soon as the polls close, to look up their OWN vote and confirm that their vote was cast the way they intended. It's 2021, and this technology is now tractable, less expensive than our current method, and responsible.

I can understand why the government will resist this, I can understand why the big media will resist this, I can understand why the politicians will resist this.

But I can't understand why any American voter would resist this, other than pure ignorance.